Welcome to Gaia! ::

((heehee thanks. Same to you. ^_^ ))

Nukha shrugs not minding Wily's decline...

Fair enough...*pours himself a glass and sips* You enjoy being an alcohol-free, bartender? It just seems out of place for you, no offense.
Wily quirked an eyebrow at the comment, "As out of place as a bar where peace and quiet seem to be the order of the day?" she asked as she muddled the lime and sugar together. "None taken though, it isn't that common after all..." she trailed off as she grew thoughtful, "Or maybe it is." She shrugged and added ice, "I only gave up after I'd been bartending a while, seeing people lose their wits to booze kind of had that effect...Enough about that."

She finished making the drink and moved back to where Nukha was sitting, "So what's with the gun if you don't mind my asking?" She had her revolver on her- firearms weren't that unusual after all- but it was strange to see something like Nukha's.
Nukha had only recently returned from an assignment/assassination he completed a few hours ago and above all else, keep your identity and/or job secret...

...My target, apparently, had enough life to trip the alarm...so I had to improvise with their security if you know what I mean.

Nukha looks down at the bottom of the gat to point out it was torn off a stand or beam of some kind...

I'm an assassin...who loves mischief a tad more than others.

He had no shame or code or rules being an assassin. If anybody had a problem with him, he wouldn't care. He knew he wasn't gonna be arrested. He was perhaps, the most stubborn assassin alive...according to his peers...

What about you? What do you do other than bartending?
Wily looked down where he had indicated on the gun and nodded. That answered another question she'd had, namely that she was sure they did require stands or mounts of some kind.

She took a sip from her drink as she contemplated what he'd just told her...not that it was troubling or anything, she just wondered if it warranted a like response. "I don't suppose you'd buy that I am just a bartender?" she asked, meeting his eyes over her silver pince-nez, her own amused.
Nukha keeps eye contact with Wily as he smirks revealing a vampiric fang, intentionally...

Depends...Would I get a different answer if I didn't buy it?
"Hm...perhaps..." she ran a finger around the rim of her glass, the fang not drawing a reaction from her. After all it seemed almost a requirement that one not be human, or at least not a plain, vanilla human. Nukha had already demonstrated that much with the whiskey.

"It could be the truth, the norm has now become so uncommon that it could nearly be considered rare." Wily shrugged, "But then again...it is now uncommon, ergo- not the norm so either is equally plausible." She couldn't help but laugh, "Gods, I sound like I should be a lawyer. No, the truth is simpler than that jumble of horsefeathers." She put her glass down, "My business is theft- specific specialization being information."
((As much as I am enjoying this, I'm gonna have to call it a night. I got work early tomorrow, but tomorrow night, I'll be back. ^_^))

Nukha got lost with Wily's explanation, not being the brightest vampire *I understood it fine btw, xP* and blankly stared at her until she mentioned her other occupation...special beings? Heck, Nukha could name quite a few off the top of his head that would perk her curiosity, *they're in another rp* but that wouldn't go too well with them if he blatantly told Wily about everyone...

A thief, eh? Interesting...requiring stealth w/o killing people...sometimes. heheh. You must have quite the collection if you're willing to keep quiet about it. *winks*

Suddenly, Nukha's phone alarm rings as he shudders...

Oh, great. Mom's gonna kill me. I'm already 2 days overdue on my assignment! Ugh...*finishes his drink and walks for the door* I truly appreciated your company tonight, Wily, but I must be going. I hope to see you around soon.

Nukha shuts the door behind him, but after a few seconds he runs back in and grabs his gat, smiling embarrassed to Wily, as he then runs out and darts down the road.

((ttyt Jade ^_^))
((It's a bit after the fact but ciao. And I'm glad you understood it, I was starting to worry that I was talking circles around even myself.))

Wily had been looking curiously at the gatling gun Nukha had left behind, wondering how that would be interpreted by the owner when he returned the next day just as Nukha came back to get it. Chuckling quietly to herself she fished a sugary ice cube from her otherwise empty glass and sucked on it thoughtfully before standing with a sigh. She might as well clean up, wouldn't do to both help herself to a drink and leave a mess. Grabbing the glasses on the table as well as the whiskey bottle she headed for the bar and put away the latter before starting to rinse the former.

It had been interesting talking with Nukha but now that there was nobody there she lacked a reason to stay so after drying off the glasses and putting them where she'd found them she decided to go home. As the door closed behind her she nodded to herself, having come to a decision. She would come back tomorrow, see what the place was like with people.

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Tomorrow had come, and Mayura came from her room to the bar. She looked around and decided that since she was currently alone, she would take the ribbon off her head. The ribbon was tight around her horns, and she decided to let them free. She was still shaken from her dream last night. She went over to a bar stool to have a seat, and using one of her vectors, poured herself a glass of water. She dreamed that she was back in that horrid place again. She woke up to the sound of thumping; which in turn, turned out to be her vectors going crazy in her room. There were hand indentations all over the walls and ceiling.'I'll have to fix those tonight,' she thought to herself. Then, she took a sip of her water and tried to relax a little. "It was only a dream."

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
[[at church]]

Invisible Lunatic

Vincent came downstairs after hearing some cracking of wood near the area of the bar. " What?" he notice a couple of dents and wonder how did that happen. "Strange, how did that happen?" he said looking up at the damage. He had not pay attention to the horns of Mayura, he just thought it was her bow.

8,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
The double doors to the establishment swung open, ushering in a lost figure. It was the infamous Madam, her name now attached to tags of clothing and showed up in newspapers only for her parties. That didn't matter now, Madam was here. The plastic shell of a woman stood there, her fiery red locks: bleached but she was till completely Madam in fashion sense of things. Draped in pure white, her blouse was unbuttoned until the shirt came to her midriff, but she kept it appropriate, covering the rest of herself with a silk vest, pure as the driven snow with long slacks to match. She sparkled with pounds of diamonds around her neck and rings and wrists, and even on her go-go white stiletto heels.
Her bright red lips curled upwards as her dark eyes, lined with a thick line of eyeliner and rainbow coloured eyelash extensions.

"So this is the place I should have stopped by, hmm?" The Russian accent was as clear as her fashion sense, which was spot on.
"Now where is it I can get a tiny martooni?" Batting her eyelashes the fashion designer slithered from the doorway, heading towards the bar, her pelvis open and swinging from side to side, her shoulder dropped. While passing she gave off the scent of French perfume and gin, but she also showed the back of her outfit, which was a scene of a colourful peacock with brilliant colours. It was hand stitched, one part of the bird on her clothing matching up to form a picture. It's like walking art.

Invisible Lunatic

He turns from looking up at the damage done to his bar towards the walking piece of art."Russian accent." The young priest turn business man spotted the important guest that his mysterious benefactor told him to invite.
When she made her way towards the bar he quickly went to the counter and prepare her drink plus a ashtray with a cigarette pack "Welcome, I m Hight priest Vinchenzo, call me Vincent.
" He smile warmly at his honor guest. " And you must be Madam, am I mistaken?" He was already warn of this woman, but he did not care. It was infact quite the beuaty. He knew this woman could be the devil mistress the moment his doors almost flung open but the devil had good taste on woman if this was her

8,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
"You're not lying.." Madam replied, her dark eyes scanning around the bar, damaged goods, this was where she was invited too? Well, where were the roaches? The mice?
Shaking out of that thought Madam turned towards the priest, her bright lips pursing a bit, allowing her eyes to wander down the body, wasn't bad. She could work with it. "Vincent it is. So, Vince.." She had already reached for the cigarette pack, if he had weed or cocain that would have been first. "Being the High Priest around here, you must know why I was told to come, hmm?"The invitation was tucked somewhere on her person, but no one dared venture there.

Invisible Lunatic

"I m sorry bout the slightly damage presentation, someone seems to had too much fun last night" he chuckles after been called a high priest once again.."Well Im more of a CEO of this company then a priest, thou Im still a summoner, ImJust too fed up with the army leeching of the temple so I did not took the vow of poverty, but thats a story for another time." he chuckles "I had a tendency to talk alot bout me at times. I apologize, As for your answer."

He leans in closer to her and places his elbows on the counter of the bar to star talking comfortably
"It seemed like a yesterday I was walking around this place, not been chased or attacked" He said lighting a match for her to smoke on her cigarettes "And a Voice told me if I wanted to make more money I should of cash in on real state, That there was a bar that was making good money by just been on this forrest. when I turn I see this man with a Victorian mask and robe with leather gloves talking to me leaning against a tree. He also gave me some money on jewels and a check to star the construction. This man did not told me his name but, he did told me he was the man of the green eyes." he smiles at her warmly " I presume he was an angel sent my way for a higher purpose maybe this bar those serve a higher purpose.
"He did have some strange petitions, some I cant divulge and others that seem simple he did ask for you to come this way And to fix those smokes your smoking right now.
" he chuckles noding to the way this cigarretes were fixed. "The lord gave this plant for us to smoke it right"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff