Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Lunatic

"OH Mayura, you are also welcome to stay here if you wish" Vincent said to her from the register. He notice she had almost stop playing the song. " You can take a rest if you want too," he smile warmly. "I m amazed about your skills going on and on with no break" he smile at both."Also there is enough blood for you to feed Xotchi" he said thinking she was a vampire like the girl that came in earlier.

[[well I ll be heading out soon. since people are tired of my butt stuck on this chair almost all day.]]

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mayura finished her piece and stood up from the piano and took a bow, "Thank you for your generous offer Vincent. I'll take you up on it."

Invisible Lunatic

[[kay Im out talk to you guys later.]]

After a moment his cellphone rang. "OH this cant be good" he said stepping outside the bar for a moment on a top secret call. This was one of those Army jerks yelling at the renegade summoner.
somehow they found his number. "I better get away from here if they are tracing me." he said from outside and he summoned on of his Aeon creatures. If you were watching from the inside of the bar all that you saw was a big flash and then darkness after Vincent was teleported away.
((lolz my a** is behind a stupid counter all day, serving icecream and anything else handed to me... stare i heart making the DQ Royal Treats tho 3nodding ))

she chuckled and turned away from him and looked around. she watched the girl out of the corner of her eye. she sighed sadly before looking down and leaning against the wall in the dark corner again
(if i leave suddenly, i'll brb. ima get off my dads comp and get on my sisters)

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mayura walked over to the new girl and thought to introduce herself. She bowed a little in her direction, "Hello, I'm Mayura. You are Xotchi, is that correct?"
Suki Hana
Mayura walked over to the new girl and thought to introduce herself. She bowed a little in her direction, "Hello, I'm Mayura. You are Xotchi, is that correct?"
she smiled evening. yes, my name is Xotchi. So, how long have you known... she paused, trying to remember his name Vincent, was it..?

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
"This was my first time meeting him actually. I was hired by him when he placed an ad about a musician. The agency I work for found it and set it up for me." Mayura looked around, "Its a lot better than my old job."
Suki Hana
"This was my first time meeting him actually. I was hired by him when he placed an ad about a musician. The agency I work for found it and set it up for me." Mayura looked around, "Its a lot better than my old job."
she chuckled softly to tell you the truth, this is the first real job i've had. all my other jobs were random things that needed done..along the lines of getting the cat out of the tree, if you get my meaning.

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
She looked upon her with interest as she spoke, "I have an idea. Well, I'm sure that this place will do us both good then."
[[Gotta go. Church comes early for the ministers kid!]]
A young man steps into the bar in a casual attire as he had a large gattling gun in his hand like a briefcase. Nukha noticed the bar being brand new and became curious, thus deciding to check it out before he went home to the Midnight. He steps in to get a good view of the bar and nods in approval...

Very nice...Perhaps I'll stick around for a little while.

He sits at a table and sets his gun down with a loud thud.
Wily sighed to herself as she approached the Blue Moon again. She'd made a fool of herself last time, it remained to be seen if she would be able to overlook it. Giving a physical shrug as well as a mental one she opened the door again only to find it largely empty except for a single other patron. Her lips quirk in a not-quite smile, "Guess the rain check has been rain checked," she muttered quietly under her breath.
Nukha notices the young woman enter and waves a hand out of relief of not being the only person there...

The irony is extraordinary...a bar where peace and quiet can be attained...*chuckles at his sarcasm*
The not-quite smile changed into a grin, "It is rather counter-intuitive, isn't it?" she looked around again, slightly surprised that there really was literally nobody around.
Nukha lays back in his chair and props his boots on the table as he smiles in relaxation and a little humor...

Are you here for a drink as well? Better get some while it's free.

Nukha waves his hand as a bottle of whiskey levitates its way to his table along with a couple glasses. Nukha had no shame in being a bad boy. His whole life was bent around mischief, but never evil...at least too much evil. He leans his head back towards Wily upside down with a grin and a wink...

Name's Nukha by the way; Nukha Royiaki
Wily chuckled slightly but shook her head at the offer of whiskey, "Not that fond of alcohol, truth be told." Instead she headed behind the bar and started looking over what they had available. "And I would be Wily Harper; bartender coincidentally enough," she frowned as she looked over the unfamiliar layout before finding limes and everything else she needed to make a virgin caipirinha.

((You're one of my new favorite people- good writing, spelling and grammar. And an oft-overlooked semicolon no less. XD ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff