Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xotchi slowly entered the establishment and looked around before leaning against the wall, hidden in the shadows

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mayura felt a bit more in her element. She decided to play something that was different. She decided to play Malaguena. Its was a beautiful melody that gave her a chance to rest her vocals.

Invisible Lunatic

"A Rain check I dont know that drink yet but when your back I ll have it for you!!" Vincent calls out to the girl that seem to be late for her train. He just chuckles while still listening to Mayura.
"I should give a raise to the company that hired you Mayura, but I wont" Vinny said jokingly. He listens to Mayu when his cellphone rang. "Mushi mushi" he answers. "Ah Yeah Darius, I was calling you about the game room for my new bar, Well I want to add it," he smiles listening to mayura and then notices something moving on the shadows.

Vincent walks over closer to see what it was while still talking on the phone."As big as you can get it...hey I ll be right back" He hangs up looking on the shadowed portion of the bar.
xotchi sighed and leaned her head back, her eyes closed. it had been many weeks since she had been able to close her eyes due to being chased, but she had finally shaken them off. she yawned and fidgetted, feeling eyes on her, but didnt open her eyes

((i love ur avi 3nodding its as sexy as mine xd ))

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mayura chuckled, "It is my duty to entertain."

Invisible Lunatic

[[thanks its my cosplay dream avi you ]]

"I need a light bulb in this place, hello...Is she sleeping?" He though looking at the girl on the darker part of this bar. Vincent was thinking was maybe a homeless girl, he could not feel no wounds on her but a sense of longing for something. "Hello." he said to the girl but wonder if it was best to just let her sleep. He stood up straight and walks over to Mayura.
" I suppose we got our first guest in" he chuckles on a low voice.
she opened one of her eyes and looked at him. he didnt look like somebody who would hurt her but she was still afraid to upset him h-hello. she opened her other eye and moved out of the shadows i-is this better?

((lolz i know ur avi looks better than mine.. >.> mine ish ugly. im missing something but i dont know what...))

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
"I believe that Sleeping Beauty is talking to you Vincent." Mayura said, whist still keeping within tempo.

Invisible Lunatic

[[hehe I put thanks you and wrote in the middle by accident. blaugh ]]

Vincent looks to where the girl spoke and look over at Mayura. "oh seems sleeping beauty is awake, " he then saw her step out of the shadows. "Sorry I did not meant to wake you up, And yes this is much better." he said getting a better luck at her she was kinda pretty. " So are you looking for a room here?" He smiled at her warmly.
((lmao))

i was never asleep, sir. and as for your question, i was looking for a job. i can sleep somewhere else if you dont have room she couldnt help but feel his thoughts towards her and blush before looking down

Invisible Lunatic

"Its that soo excellent I need a waitress well I need more then one so your hire" he said pointing to the girl. "Oh we have more than enought room here" He said smiling at her walking towards the homeless girl." You can have any room of your liking cept mine of course." he walks over to the register. "I m vincent By the way and who do I have the pleasure to hire?" he said already with a pen in hand.
she slowly neared him, her hands clasped behind her back Xotchi Zaine. and im not the normal homeless girl. they didnt cast me out- i ran away.

Invisible Lunatic

"Yeah and you are now homeless cause you ran away, but your not homeless anymore." Vincent said already writing down her name on the register.
she growled softly, feeling challenged i would have a home if they hadnt done what they did. but i do appreciate your letting me stay. she smiled sweetly, her fangs reflecting the dim light

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
After hearing the new waitress say the words run away, Mayura's playing slowed down, and her eyes went glassy. She had a horrible flashback.......
Man in white uniform: She's running away! fire at anything not vital!
Gun shots are fired. A younger Mayura extends a vector to jump out of the way and kill those shooting by splitting them in half.
Man in blue uniform: Fall back men, fall back 50 feet! That should be good enough!
Man in regular clothes and lab coat walks toward her: Cease your fire!
A young Mayura goes to kill him with her vector, but stops short when she sees that he's got his finger on the detonator button to a bomb wrapped tightly around her neck.

Mayura snaps back, and realizes the look that she has on her face, and brings the tempo back to pace again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff