Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image

Not answering his question, the woman laughs instead. Oh, he was a riot! Straight to the point, as always. Leaning on the bar, she stares back at him, amusement dancing in her eyes. "Alright, I can understand that. I guess it's different when you don't really have to worry about being killed... not to say some of those demons couldn't kill me. Maybe 2 or 3 there could." She takes a moment to think... well, yeah. Maybe they could...

"... but the Owner of the place wouldn't allow that to happen. My stupid brother swore an Oath when he became a demon. To keep me 'alive' as long as he could, and to keep me sane... obviously, he's slipped up a few times on that second one." She leans back, crossing her arms underneath her bust, lifting it up high enough to rest her chin on it. Wasn't hard to do. It looked like the woman could and would use her own boobs for pillows.

"I enjoy it, though. Being handled roughly, no matter the context, is rather fun. Maybe that's just my Brujah blood talking, though."

Invisible Lunatic

I never know whats coming

He looks at her and shakes his head of that thought.about her brujah blood. "Well I dont know nothing of that, all I know is that nosferatus are the ugly ones, when it comes to difference you bloodsucking lot. " he said not caring if he offended magus and then he looks at her pushing her chest up "You know I had a shirt like that before" he sadi looking at its logo once more since his eyes dropp by how she keep talking and presenting the girls.
But he looks away unlike Kenji he knew how to not be a perve infront of women.
Fenrir takes another sip of his mug and places it on the counter.

Torturer taints animal waits.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image

Magus makes a face of repulsion. "Oh God, they are. Have you ever smelled one? It's like someone threw a rotting pig into a sewer, and things just got out of hand..." Blinking a few times, she lets go of herself and looks down, paying more attention to the shirt. Oh shoot, had she grabbed that one? It was hard to tell since it had been inside out.

She figured it had been the one she slept in... did she sleep in it? Her head tips to the side, and the Vampire considers what to do. Play it off pretending she didn't know what he was talking about, or confess and see if he got riled up and annoyed at her? Her eyes flicker to him, and she grins with a cute, silent shrug. Ah, well. He'd probably want it back, hopefully her chest hadn't stretched it out. If it had... hell, she'd just get him a new one.

Water under the bridge... hopefully.

Invisible Lunatic

Fenrir was not to pay much mind of that shirt, perhaps it was his perhaps it wasnt, s**t happens when youre shitface drunk and pass out like that. " yeah usually near a dead body does that for the smell in the room and those ******** smell like that and sewer body spray"
He decided to let that go for now, he did not wanted to go on a fight over a stupid shirt with a powerful vampire, is not like that shirt was autograph jersey or something, He also did not had enouh evidence, He wanted to catch her once again with her fangs on someone about to die. So that he had the right to pull a trigger on her.
"SO you a fan?"

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image

Seemed he was dropping the subject... ah, well. Only the possibility of him being annoyed by it had caused her to hold onto it for so long. But it looked like he wasn't giving her that edge. "Try being at some stupid clan meeting, and being stuck right next to one for HOURS, who seems to be completely into you." Magus sticks out her tongue. That had been a shitty meeting, and nothing had been decided... the next few meetings, she stuck closer to the other Brujahs... even if being so close to the did make her blood and battlelust rage out of control.

Magus glances down at the shirt, and then back to him. Her fingers curl around her drink, pulling it close. "Maybe. Don't remember, I've heard so much music. And sometimes you just happen to... pick things up." She taunts gently.

Invisible Lunatic

Fenrir listens to her to a degree as he feels his phone vibrate for a moment and the initials of one hunter friend of him appear on a Text and saying Last round bar at the end. "That sounds...gross. Nosferatu chicks are the worse, I know one nerd that is into anything with a pulse, " he said and puts his phone back on the pocket.

then turns to look at her and listen to what she was saying "Yeah I see, guess with being 1000years old comes that lapse of memory huh?" he said finishin his mug of beer and putting on the other dishes to clean. "Well I have to go for now, I got to figure out what kill a girl in a museum a week ago, I got a lead now" he said and stars to walk towards the door of the side.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image

"Ew." She frowns, and shakes her head. Honestly. Her tastes were pretty broad, but Magus did have a few certain things she didn't like. And looking like a half melted pig carcass that had a matching smell was certainly something she did not appreciate. Her head tips as he checks his phone. "Gonna vanish on me?"

She smiles and waves as he leaves, standing up. With a stretch and a sigh, the woman slowly fades out. Guess it was time to go rough house with some demons. "This better be fun..."

Invisible Lunatic

[[out for the night]]

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

[[ XD He did ditch her! Buuuuuuuuutt. Alrighty. ]]

Invisible Lunatic

[[sorrry for that last min edit]]
[[[ ninja ]]]

Invisible Lunatic

[[ ninja ninja ]]

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image

Magus steps out of her room, and slowly makes her way towards the stairs. She seemed to be moving carefully... as if she were trying not to trigger some kind of pain. Last night... had not ended up quite like she expected. Beings she didn't think would ever be there, had decided to pay her a little visit. And a rather painful one, at that.

Sliding over to the couch, she settles down, pulling her knees to her chest. Letting out a sigh, her eyes close. "Freaking... Seraphim..." Magus mumbles out, slowly stretching out across the couch. On top of being tossed around a bit harder than she had liked, she had had to drink blood on the spot. So the Vampire was trying to digest something rather... nasty. Demon blood. Her system wasn't liking it.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image

Pushing open the front door, Magus sweeps inside. The sound of feathers and horses could be heard outside, but she lets the door shut hard behind her. She hated Pegasuses. She wasn't fond of horses or birds... but them together into one being and... gods, she wanted to kill the damn thing. Making her way farther into the bar, she reaches up and pulls a dark blue fascinator covered in cream roses out of her hair, and through it to the ground. She was wearing a matching ball-gown, elegantly cut to hug her curves.

"I knew I shouldn't have gone. ******** formal functions are just... ********!" Ripping off long black gloves covering her tattooed arms, she tosses them to the ground as well as she begins stomping her way over to the stairs, intent on changing. "Every year, its the same damn thing. Go to the Ball. Get dicked around by idiots, have to ride that damn bird-horse-creature monstrosity home, and get left alone at the end. Next year, I'm burning down a building. Jail would be more entertaining than this!"

Invisible Lunatic

[[dont know how long ill be here but here is a post]]

Fenrir face was smiling his mohawk was wet and down one side, he saw the fist coming closer and punching him on the face. The gorilla punching him had a school ring that left an imprint on his cheek. Fenrir spit some blood and laughs after the fact, his laughter almost maniacal "Sorry, can you repeat that, there is this ringing in my ear for some reason" the vampire woman behind him was losing his patience with him. "hurt him more Lucas" she said and the big dude punched him again.
After each punch he just laughs "you hit like a girl" Fenrir said and the vampire got angry and push the big dude aside like he was a rag doll "oh then lets see how you like this then" she said and punch him so hard fenrir falls back and breaks the chair he was tied to against the wall. "Thanks..I was waiting for that" he said and snarls as he goes into the attack.

Some minutes later he comes out of the place, bloody and smoking a cigarette. The young man walks over to a pick up truck where they put his things and heads towards the entrance of the bar.
once inside the bar he cleans up his face with the pool water.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces