Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ Lost all of my post coding... ; ~ ; ]

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[Make new stuff? It's up to you, I'll definitely be willing to make a new character to play with you or tweak an old character if you decide to keep playing]
[Deffinately going to come back, i miss rping in this forum, will just have to remake it! Nice avi btw razz ]

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[Thanks! It's supposed to look like the main character I use in most of my threads and since I couldn't find a kilt that looked right I had him hide behind a bar. I like yours too, it's interesting]

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
You l a u g h because I'm different,

User Image

The reaction her words received was not the one she had been going for. Shaking her head in amusement, Ri sipped from her coffee and let him eat. If he wanted to play that way, she was more than willing to accommodate him. Especially when his last few words reached her ears. She simply grinned and toyed absently with her coffee cup.

"My darling Morgan, sweet doesn't even begin to cover what I am." She tossed back, chuckling softly before finishing off her coffee. It seemed she was in a rather interesting mood today. Enjoying it, and his company, she turned in her seat and looked around the room once more.

I l a u g h because you're all the s|a|m|e.
Morgan Goldeneyes

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

☾ ☾ ☾ Morgan Godfrey Whelan - Faoladh

Morgan was a little disappointed whe when Ristar didn't blush or show any other sign of abashment but he smiled anyway. "I'm sure it doesn't my dear" He said when she assured him that sweet didn't even begin to cover it.

He poured himself another cup of coffee and soon finished eating. "Right, so what would you like to do today?" He asked her as he leaned his elbow up against the bar as he looked at her

[edit].

Wearing: The Luck of the Irish
                                                          Theme Song: Red Is The Rose

Here's to the music and here's to the night
                                                                Here's to the whiskey the water of life
                                                                Here's to the lassies we're holding them tight
                                                                Here's to the roving trade

Ristar Black

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500

User Image

His disappointment washed over her like a wave and had her looking back at him. A scarlet brow lifted slightly as she wondered what had caused it. Hoping it wasn't the food, Ri tilted her head to the side a bit and studied his gorgeous features. The movement sent her fiery curls over her shoulder to tease her ivory cheek, though she paid them no mind as she watched Morgan.

"I don't care what we do, as long as I get to do it with you." She replied to his words, her rosy lips curling up into a smile once more. "I haven't had much time to explore the grounds, but I hear there are some hot springs around here. There's always that." Ristar added as an option, honestly having no clue what there was to amuse themselves with at th bar. The grounds hadn't held much interest to her as of late.

Morgan Goldeneyes

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Morgan hoped he didn't offend Ristar with his slight disappointment at not being able to embarrass her. He was perfectly happy with the food and the coffee, and by the time he was finished he was pleasantly stuffed. "Thank you much" He thanked her for the meal.

When she told him that she didn't have a very informed idea of what was around, other than that there was a hot spring and that she didn't really care what they did he nodded. "A hot spring sounds nice" He said, though he didn't have clothing with him other than a suitcase filled with a few more kilts and suits. He hadn't really thought that he might need anything else. Not even underwear... He supposed he would have to swim in his kilt and then hang it out to dry later.

Ristar Black

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500

User Image

"You are very welcome, my sweet." Ristar replied to his thanks. She was tempted to tell him that it wasn't necessary to thank her, but she knew better. Morgan was one of the few true gentlemen left in the world, and had manners far better than most she knew. Granted, most of her acquaintances were of the demonic variety, but that was beside the point. Amused at where her thoughts had gone, she refocused her attention to Morgan when he spoke up once more.

"As you wish." Was her simple reply. Pushing herself to her feet, she ran a hand through her scarlet curls and turned towards the door. It was in this moment that she realized something that had her stopping to give him a curious look .

"Do you even have something to wear in the springs?" Ri asked, her starry eyes looking over him before coming to a stop on his kilt. Although she knew it to be inappropriate, her eyes lingered a bit longer than was necessary before returning to his.

Morgan Goldeneyes

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Morgan got up and followed Ristar, then stopped when she stopped to look at him. When she asked if he had anything to wear, he shook his head. "No, I'll have to wear my kilt" He said with a shrug. When he was packing the few outfits he brought, he figured if he needed to dress down he could wear just a button up shirt, or even just an under shirt. He however didn't think he would need to get more casual than that during his time there.

[Short posts sorry x.x]

Ristar Black

Shameless Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
It has been some time now since Savic left here with Paul to settle things. As to how they were settled need not be shared any time soon. Savic stands in the tree line with his scarlet eyes staring upon the Purple Moon with his arms crossed over his chest. For once he is actually dressed up rather nicely. An indigo coat covers his upper body and hovers just above the ground. Black slacks cover his legs which tuck into his boots. Raising his right gloved hand he adjusts the white mask that covers his lips and lets out a soft sigh. Savic came here to make amends but he currently has no idea how to go about this.

Adjusting the muramasa strapped to his back he begins to make his way towards the building but then pauses. His eyes look up towards the sky and furrows his brow. Seriously how the hell is he going to do this? He attacked her and he expects her to simply accept his apology? This is probably going to go very badly but he has to do something about this. Red is his friend.. or he hopes she can still be so he has to do something about what he did to her. But he is extremely anxious. Never before has he ******** up so royally so he doesn't know how to properly go about this. The people of this world have multiple ways to apologize but none of them seem fitting to him. But his way can seem barbaric to the denizens of this world but it is the way of his people. Despite the fact sometimes it has led to the death of those who use this method to apologize. So Savic finds himself frozen in place trying to decide how to approach this and what he will do if she doesn't accept his apology.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500

User Image

Laughing softly at his words, Risyar snapped her fingers and conjured up a pair of trunks. How she knew his size, she would never tell. Holding them out, she grinned and tiltes her head to the side. If he didn't take them, well, she wouldn't be too disappointed.

"You really should be more prepared, Morgan. Whike I adore your style, it can be a unorthodox considering the fashion here in the states." She mused, her starry eyes dancing with amusement as she wiggled the trunks at him. If he took them, she would turn and head outside. If not, well, he was definitely in for a surprise once they got to the spring.

Morgan Goldeneyes

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Akema von Vulf

Walking through the alley way, Akema pauses to smile softly at the child, before heading inside the side door, through the portal. It had been quite some time since she was here last, and she wondered how it was doing. Fine, she knew well enough. It's not like her presence was anything special. She was nothing more than a Demoness.

The equivalent of a Baroness by laws of the world she was of, but that mattered little. She could tell a few of her adopted children had been all over this place... She had come here with Ryker before, and it held a deep impression of that willful Vampire she took care for a while... that bratty little Magus. Sure, the woman was grown, and always had been... but when you're a new Vampire, sometimes you really need to be... taken care of. And Tark, her Sire, had little talent for that.

Good thing Akema was desperate for company in that respect. Making her way to the bar counter, she takes a seat, and tucks her long skirts under her. Thankfully, the clothing she was wearing did much to help hide her... fuller, nature.

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Morgan took the swim trunks when Ristar offered them to him and looked at the size "Good guess" He said, assuming she just eyed his waist and made a guess at his size.

"Yeah, I suppose men don't wear kilts too often here" He said and he followed her outside when she told him that he should have been more prepared. Though kilts were more of a Scottish piece of clothing, many men in places like Ireland and Wales had adopted the garment as a symbol of Celtic heritage and though not everyone in his pack wore them, many did because they were less restricting and made the transformations a little easier.

Ristar Black

Shameless Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
As the doors to the building open Savic makes a last ditch decision due to sudden panic. Channeling one of his quick spells he launches himself high into the air. Sailing through the air he lands upon the edge of the roof of the building and damn near falls off of it. His body rocks back and forth as he lands but he quickly steadies himself and ducks down. Peering down from the roof he watches Red and another male leave the building. Well so much for his plans. There is no way he can do what he wanted to do in the presence of another. His honor wouldn't allow it.

Laying on his stomach he watches the pair and tries to decide what to do. Should he follow and wait or simply stay here and wait for her to return? Drumming his fingers against the rooftop he mulls this over in his head. Due to Red's sensory abilities she'd probably sense him if he followed... if she didn't sense him already that is. ******** it he'll wait here for her to return. No need to dig himself in a deeper hole.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff