McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

☾ ☾ ☾ Morgan Godfrey Whelan - Faoladh

Morgan laughed when Risar told him he snored too loudly for her tastes "Yeah, so I've been told" He teased back. When she changed her clothes with a snap of her fingers, he didn't see anything but that didn't stop his stop his heart from speeding up as he looked her up and down. From her soft lips to her round hips and long legs there didn't seem to be anything about her that didn't make him have to make a real effort to not stare ((Does this sentence make sense? I hope so... x.x))

Morgan nodded and stood up when she beckoned for him to follow her. "Coffee first..." He said, then his stomach growled "And breakfast" Morgan was not a morning person

[I'm working on a little profile just to give some background on Morgan. I rolled a die to decide on his profession and apparently he's a doctor *shrug*]

Wearing: The Luck of the Irish
                                                          Theme Song: Red Is The Rose

Here's to the music and here's to the night
                                                                Here's to the whiskey the water of life
                                                                Here's to the lassies we're holding them tight
                                                                Here's to the roving trade

Ristar Black

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
You l a u g h because I'm different,

User Image

((Lol, yeah, it made sense. Is that a bad thing? I can see Morgan being a great doctor.))
His request for sustenance had her snickering softly. She found it rather funny that she was more of a morning person than he was, considering what they were. Granted, she needed mostly blood to survive and he needed actual food, but still. Making a mental note to feed herself later, she linked her arm through his and led the way downstairs.

"I doubt anyone is around yet, so I will see what I can conjure up for you." She replied, smiling up at him as the reached the main floor. Ri took a moment to check things out before turning towards the bar. ((Lam post, sorry))

I l a u g h because you're all the s|a|m|e.
Morgan Goldeneyes

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Morgan didn't really care who else was around since he didn't really know anyone else and he wouldn't be very vocal for a few minutes anyway. Since his diet consisted mostly of meat and animal proteins, he just needed some dead animals fried up and served on a plate before he could be fully awake and upright. He had no idea how he had been able to function in the days before coffee came around, but it must have truly been a miracle.

[Also lame post, sorry. And no, it's not a bad thing just weird because the only other real job any other version of Morgan has had was as a police officer in a thread a loooong time ago. But he likes kids so he'd probably be a good family doctor]

Ristar Black

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500

User Image

"Alright, handsome, what do you want to eat? I can whip up just about anything. Except duck. I can never seem to get all the feathers off no matter how hard I try." Ri told him with a shrug, releasing his arm as they reached the bar. Knowing he probabky wanted coffee first, she snapped her fingers and conjured up a pot for him. Not knowing how he liked his drink, she made sure to also include cream and sugar.

While she waited for him to speak, she settled herself on a stool and looked around. The place seemed to be deader than normal. Wondering where everyone was, Ristar toyed absently with her curls before returning her attention to Morgan. There really was only one person she really cared to see, other than Morgan, and she had a feeling it would be a while before she was able to see him again. Just thinking about it threatened to ruin her mood, so she brushed it aside and focused on her friend.

((A policeman, really? I can see him being a doctor far easier than him being a cop, lol.))

Morgan Goldeneyes

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

"Thanks beautiful" Morgan said when Ristar snapped her fingers, and there appeared the pot of coffee. He laughed when she told him she couldn't cook chicken and wondered if she had the same problem with other feathered creatures. "I suppose I can do without duck today" He teased as he poured himself a cup of coffee and put a little bit of sugar in just to take some of the bitterness out. "If you could make some sausage, bacon, eggs, and toast that would be great" He said, hoping that wouldn't be too much.

Ristar Black

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500

User Image

Although she knew she should be use to the nicknames and sweet words from Morgan, Ristar still flushed crimson when he called her 'beautiful'. She doubted she would ever be able to control herself when he spoke to her that way. Blaming it on bottled up desires, she did her best to play it off and nodded at his request. With a simple snap of her fingers shebhad everything he had asked for. Knowing he would eat more than a normal man, she made sure the portion sizes were a bit bigger.

"There you go, my dear. Did I make it right?" She asked, wanting to make sure he enjoyed his meal. She didn't conjure things for others often, so she tended to be a bit particular when she actually did. Especially when it was for someone she cared about.

Morgan Goldeneyes

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Normally, Ristar was beautiful and just plain sexy but when she blushed like she was doing just then she was cute. He had no proof, but he was fairly certain women could do things like that on purpose to control men. "Of course dearie, you made it wonderfully" He assured her and he cut a piece of his eggs with a knife and offered her a piece with his fork after taking a bite himself. He knew most vampires didn't need to eat regular food, but he also knew that some liked to occasionally just to taste it. He wasn't sure what category she fell in and he felt a little weird eating on his own with her watching him.

[Awww does Morgan feel like a piggy with her watching him eat? Also, Here is the profile I have so far]

Ristar Black

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[Alright, my eyelids are getting heavy I think I'm going to bed. Nighty]

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((Alright, sleep well. I'm just going to leave them there for now.))

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[Maaan I fell asleep at like 11:30 then the kids woke me up at 1:00 and now I can't get back to sleep x.x]

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500

User Image

Delight raced through her at his words, the emotion dancing in her bright eyes. Rosy lips curled up in a grin as she watched him start to dig in. What Ri hadn't expected was to have him offer his first bite to her. A scarlet brow lifted slightly in question before she leaned forward to take the bite from him. Although she did need blood to survive, the monster within her needed food. Which she had been neglecting as of late, the proof in the way she closed her eyes and groaned in apprecition.

"Oh yeah, that's perfect. I have always been good with eggs, no matter how they're prepared." She commented, swallowing her food before opening her eyes to look at him. "Of course, my desserts were always my favorite specialty." Ristar added, her voice going sultry for a moment before she grinned mischievously at him. Motioning for him to eat, she poured herself some coffee and watched him over her glass as she sipped at it.

Morgan Goldeneyes

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

If Ristar was truly hungry, she could have eaten in front of him and he wouldn't have minded. He had patients from the magical community and human patients, and a few of them, though not many were vampires and he often sneaked a little blood from the blood bank for them.

When she said she had always been good at preparing eggs, he nodded "You're right, they're excellent" He agreed. He never really cared how eggs were made, whether they were fried or scrambled or made into omelets, it didn't matter. He wasn't picky. He took a sip of his coffee then took a bite of his ham, not reacting to her second comment, other than to say "I'm sure they are since you're so sweet" It was cheesy, he knew but he was sure it was make her blush again and that always amused him

Ristar Black
[ So like i used to post here and i lost track of where my character is so do you think it would be cool if i just acted like i was never here? ]

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[Or you could just say he had to go away for a little while. Whatever you want to do *shrug*]

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[Also, if people need someone to play with I can always bring in a new character]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff