Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Spirit

User Image

"So many questions!" The man exclaimed, bringing his hands together with a loud clap in front of him. "You're surprisingly eager for once! Very good improvement. Here, allow me to share with you these detaiiils," Felix said, dipping into a theatrical bow as he gestured to where the girl was was.

"Arle! Please allow me to introduce the esteemed Poppy, someone I had the distinct honour of meeting some... almost half a year ago now, is it! My how time just flies." He tilted his head back with a thoughtful expression.

"Seems only moments ago." He swept a fanciful gesture toward Arle now. "Poppy! This is Arle, the most splendid shadow you'll ever have the good forrrtune to meet. A companion truly lovely! And this," Felix now used both hands to motion toward the entirety of the building, stretching up high and then fanning out. "Is a kingdom of wonder and magic, and divine mysteriesss~! But that brings us to a very tragic mystery, doesn't ittt?" He nodded sympathetically, crossing his arms over his chest.

"The disappearance of June. I simply can't tell you where he's gone to, however. When did you last see him?"

Jolly Muse

13,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
Demon Seraph

Poppy looked to Arle and bowed her head politely, much different from when Poppy had first met Felix. "Good to meet you, Arle... as for June... I do not know. I last saw him almost a month ago..." She crossed her arms in thought. "Maybe he went home...?"

Blessed Spirit

User Image

"No," Felix looked thoughtful, briefly setting his palm over the cheek that Ryker had graced with his touch.

"He wouldn't leave you without a word. Not without some notificationnn," the man didn't sound openly concerned, though he did seem interested in the matter. "Where were you when he vanished? Did he sssay anything out of sorts?" Felix paused, lifting up a hand as if to cut himself off.

"Wait, wait. Find me tomorrow, Poppy! We should discuss this laterrr. I have other priorities to attend within the blanket kingdom," the man said gravely with a gesture for Arle to follow him, sweeping his coat out behind him as he began striding back to his room up the stairs.

"We'll speak soon!" He called over his shoulder, disappearing from view for the evening.

(( Edited because I'm running to bed! Night! ))

Astounding Hellraiser

User Image

"Ooo so you're name is Poppy? A pleasure to meet you there Poppy fire girl!" Arle tipped his hat slightly to her and smiled. While he would have said more it seemed as though Poppy was more concerned about some other person rather than introducing herself! That was totally fine. Besides that could mean more friends!

When Felix suddenly said that he had business in the blanket kingdom, Arle looked over at him and saw him gesture for him to follow. Oh! Well then it was time to go he guessed. Hopping off of the seat Arle gave Poppy as wave goodbye before rushing up the stairs back to Felix's room. The blanket kingdom awaited him and he couldn't be late!

((I'm heading off too~ Bye~!))

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

[[ *Whistles and rolls about on the floor.* Anyone around~? ]]

Blessed Spirit

(( Always, Ginn~ wink ))

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

[[ Oh my~ Guess I should move along to my living room then! O: But who to bring in, hmmm. ]]

Blessed Spirit

(( Bring ALL the people. ))

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

[[ My word, don't suggest that. I have a million characters. It's ridiculous... well. If I leave out the ones that have been retired, its a different story... but not the point! ]]

Blessed Spirit

User Image

Felix showered, freshened up, and spent an absurdly long time fluffing his hair dry. He then returned to his room to comb the massive expanse of hair out neatly, rebinding it when all was said and done as he silently reviewed what he'd learned in crow. There were languages similar to Arle's that he'd both heard and practiced over the years, making it a little easier to pick up the sounds and commit them to memory. This was more pleasing than he could say, and he was beyond delighted at the progress he'd been making! Once finished with his hair he snapped the comb away into his hood and jumped to his feet, leaning in the doorway of his room as he screamed out an exceptionally hearty good morning call to the world.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

The figure cuts quite the sight to behold as it saunters through the woods, making quite a racket. It was a voice of an alto, singing rather obnoxiously. In one hand was a large jug that once contained alcohol. It was empty now, though. In the other hand was a large spear, twirling around like it was some kind of weightless baton.

But honestly, the Spear was not the most striking thing about the figure. Stopping in front of the Inn, the figure peers up at it. The female grins wide, bringing up a hand to push long, dark magenta hair over a chocolate shoulder. "Oooh, what's this, then? Somewhere new to get myself a drink? Excellent, I am parched..." Looking up, the woman blinks as she hears a scream from inside.

"... well now I just have to look!" Wonderful excuse, this was. Making her way to the front door, the woman opens it up, and steps inside. "Hellooooooo?" This was... a bar? Inn... what else?

Blessed Spirit

User Image

It was a wonder Felix's voice never went raw from all the screeching and talking he did. He slide out of his room, preparing to explore new places inside the tavern when he heard the door open downstairs. Better than that, it was followed by a voice! A new voice!

"Ouuu!" He practically squealed as he came bounding down the stairs to greet the stranger.

"A guest! A this hour?!" Nevermind that he had no idea what hour it was. "Welcome!"

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

The woman looks up, posturing a bit as she waits near the empty dance floor. "A guest? I certainly am. And thank you, muchly." Glancing around, the female's smokey eyes take in the look of the bar. She was scantily clad, or most would think... until they noticed the armored boots. See seemed far too comfortable in it. As if it were something a regular person would wear.

Setting the bottom of her spear on the floor, she rests her hands on her hips as a tail comes up to coil around the weapon, to keep it upright. It looked much like a lizards tail... but more dangerous. More... Draconian. Her head tips to the side, dark chocolate lips parting in a smile. "Is there a bar keep around? I'm afraid I'm all out of my drink. Simply parched. Though it was a lovely walk in the woods..."

Astounding Hellraiser

User Image

Arle had been resting quite peacefully on the floor of Felix's room. Shadows were nice and all but wow, these blankets! Blankets were just wonder things the the crow decided.

While the shadow would have slept in, he heard some sort of... What. Singing? Singing voices?! Arle sprung up from off the floor then, dashing out of the room squawking, cawing, and making all sorts of weird noises and he went flying down stairs, skidding onto the floor next to Felix.

"Felix! Felix did you hear that noise?! I heard the noise, I heard it where are the noises?!" he blabbed , before he noticed that there was some... Lizard? What she a lizard thing? He couldn't tell! But it was a new person "Hey new person hi new person did you near the noises, I heard the noises yes I did where did the noise come from who was making the noises?!" he shrieked happily at her and kept looking around for the source of the singing he had heard before. He swore he had heard it! His ears didn't lie to him, especially when it came to singing and those kinds of noises! He was a bird after all!

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Reaching up, she runs her fingers over her horns, her blue eyes now moving to the person standing next to the first one. "Oh my, you two are just precious. Am I being ambushed? Are there more of you hidden away somewhere?" Her own voice was a little excited as she looks around... then his words sunk in.

"You heard me singing? I was outside... and a small ways away from here. You must have ears like a safe cracker, little one!" The female laughs, her tail shifting grip on the spear so it was sideways now, rather than straight up next to her. "I am sorry you had to hear those noises, though. Drunken singing must not be a very pleasant sound."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff