Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devout Humorist

10,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Yujiken

User Image
                                          •●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Yuji was surprised and he cursed under his breath when Kotetsu turned around, completely unharmed by the shards even though he hadn't moved, but Yuji pulled back immediately so the dragon couldn't grab him. Still, it made him lose his energy ball, but the last thing he needed was for a dragon to get a hold on him. Guess this dude healed quicker than Yuji. That answered that question. And then Kotetsu did something very strange...some kind of red...thing. Yuji didn't know what to think of it or what it was, but he knew it wasn't good. And this was why he hated being on the ground. He was slower on legs. Dragons didn't have super speed or anything, but he could fly really fast. Legs = major disadvantage. Yuji's eyes went wide and he didn't dare spread his wings to launch himself, since they'd be in the way of the red orb. Instead, he dodged to the right, gathering some energy in his left to hopefully mount a counter-attack, but good luck with that when some weird red orb sears your cheek as it grazes by. It stung more than anything, but it stung like his own fire when it came roaring down his throat. More annoying than anything, but definitely enough to distract him for a moment...long enough that the red orb hit something behind him and sent some kind of rubble that Yuji didn't even see flying into his back. He could feel something lodge in his skin, it went so deep. Give it a moment and he knew his body would heal it right out, but in the meantime, it hurt like the devil. Yuji roared, gathered up energy in his right hand and shot it back, aiming for Kotetsu's face and simultaneously spreading his wings to launch back up and around the dragon's right side.

((Hey, so sorry if this isn't what you had in mind for the attack, but I'm not familiar with a lot of these different sorts of...I don't even know. So, that's my limitation as a writer. Sorry. It helps me if you're more detailed, and when in doubt, assume I have no idea what something is. lol. sweatdrop ))

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

"I can't give you the white picket fence, and if I did, you'd set it on fire." --Ilona Andrews, Magic Bleeds

Invisible Lunatic

Good Judgment Comes From Experience

User Image
Samantha Tepes
{ 54 days to immortality }
╔══════════════╗
She'd gone out again this morning for a run this time. Sam came in, pink faced. Wearing a purple sweater, jeans, and tennis shoes. She'd thrown out her original pair during her shopping spree with Krauly at the beginning of the year. Samantha had her hair tied back in a pony tail. She spotted Vey and Yuni playing together on the floor, seeing as how they were the only people in the room. She smiled at them and walked in to the kitchen to grab a water bottle; a warm one rather than one from the fridge. She needed to hydrate, but she hated the cold. The teen set the bottle on the bar counter and took off her sweater, revealing a black sports bra. "We're all girls here, right?" She mused as she opened the water bottle and took a long drink. She then proceeded to grab her sweater and take it, as well as the bottle, to the sofa, where she promptly plopped on her a** and stretched out.
╚══════════════╝

And A Lot Of Experience Comes From Bad Judgment

User Image
Samantha Tepes
╔══════════════╗
She heard him take two steps toward her, then what sounded suspiciously like him faceplanting into the snow. A peak around the trunk of the tree confirmed her suspicions. Sam followed her trail of snapped tree branches back to the inn. She was grateful to be back in the surrounding warmth. The teen started right away on a pot of hot chocolate.
╚══════════════╝

5,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Silver quickly and quietly walked into the bar. As she looked around she breathed a sigh of relief. She had not been followed, so far... now all she needed was someone to pick the lock on her cuffs "H-hello? Is there a lockpicker in the house?"

User Image
Samantha Tepes
╔══════════════╗
Samantha loked up from preparing her hot chocolate when a potential customer entered the room; and yet none of the staff [as far as she knew] were on hand. She sighed and moved to ask the girl what she'd like when the other female answered Samantha's question before she even opened her mouth. She now regretted not putting her hair up in a bun, beause a bobby pin would have proved incredibly useful in this situation. The teen searched behind the bar for something she could use, and was unsuccessful. She held up a finger to the damsel in distress asking for a moment as she searched the desk for something sharp. She happened across a letter opener. "Come here, sweetheart" She ordered the other female to approach her. "Would you mind raising your wrists a bit?" The cuffs were secured under the other woman's behind, which would prove very awkward for Sam if she were to try to remove them from that angle. When the gir obliged, Sam slipped the sharp tip of the letter opener in to the cuffs and wriggled it around until a satisfying click was heard as she successfully unlocked the cuff on the girl's left wrist. She waited for the girl to raise her right hand so Sam could free the other wrist, which she did before she returned the letter opener and then moved behind the bar to turn off the pot and pour her drink. "Welcome to the Purple Moon. Is there anything else I can help you with?" The teen asked the girl with a polite smile. No questions about her situation. That was the girl's business. If she wished to share it, that was up to her. Sam sipped her hot chocolate as she waited for the other female's response.
╚══════════════╝

5,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

rubbing her wrists after they were free Silver smiled at the girl and bowed Thanks... not much right now except for maybe a place to crash for a few days and the ability to be invisible while I'm here? a sheepish smile crossed her face along with a soft blush

{Going to bed night}

User Image
Samantha Tepes
╔══════════════╗
Sam laughed at the girl's request. "I'm sure I can find you a room. I can't make any promises on that econd request." The teen wandered over to the desk once more and found Kenji's log. She scribbled 'Blond Girl' next to the room number sense the girl was so interested in hiding, she had forgotten to give Sam a name. The teen helped the girl to the room, then returned to her drink, which was now colder than she preferred. She sidled into the kitchen where she popped her mug in to the microwave for a few seconds to reheat it. She also added a bit more from the pot (the mug had been half full when she warmed it up.) Samantha stood on the employee side of the bar just in case anyone else came in while she was the only one down here. The teen produced her phone from her bra and played a game on her phone while she waited.
╚══════════════╝

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

User Image
A loud yawn came from the stairs as Vey descended them, a red one shouldered peasants top adorned her torso with a pair of white form fitting denim jeans that had tasteful slashes along them to reveal her red tinted panty hose that was worn beneath. Her hair was down and covered her left eye, though the right side was clipped back with a rose hair accessory.

Bringing a cigarette to her lips the woman went over to the stage and sat down, slowly puffing away on the cancer stick.

Jin had been acting strange lately, but she tried not to read into it too much. Still, the things Hektor had said when he'd been around had her worried. Evil intent? From a sweet heart like Jin? She didn't want to believe it.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
A familiar calico kitten scurried out of the flickering shadows underneath a couch, the shadow settling after she had left it. She stretched, yawned, and licked her paw to run it over and ear. Yuni had been gone for a long time! Or, at least, she felt like a long time to her. She was pretty good at getting distracted by, well, everything.

Curiously, the kitten would sound out a squeaky mew and paw about to sniff everything. To smell who has been around recently and to see if the rodent population had picked up in her absence. She wouldn't be surprised, honestly, with how cold it is outside.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

User Image
The sound of a familiar mew brought Vey out of her daze, looking around to see Yuni sniffing about made her smlie. "Well hello there little one!" She called out, sliding her rear off the stage and walking over to her, from the kitchen she matrialized a saucer of milk and offered it to the kitten.

"Its been a while since I've seen you around, how have you been keeping?" She inquired, waiting for Yuni to come closer before attempting to pet the fuzz ball.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Vey! It was Vey! Oh, happy day!

The kitten wiggled excitedly at seeing the blonde woman approach her with milk, mewing a few times in greeting. She was much like a puppy when it came to excitement, oddly enough. Yuni rubbed her purring sides against Vey's ankles, pawing circle-eights between her legs. She was being ask questions, though. Should she change?

The calico moved to sit upright on her haunches in front of Vey, pantomiming the action of hiding by flopping her front paws over her furry face. She had been hiding, and exploring, and hiding some more, and collecting-- stealing. Sithy would be proud of her collection. Yuni slipped her paws off her head and mewed up again at Vey, wiggling in her upright position.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

User Image

Vey giggled at Yuni's antics, not quite understanding what the kitten was attempting to tell her. In any case she set the milk down and sitting cross legged on the floor. It was nice to see another familiar face around the Moon, when Jin wasn't around, Vey was growing horribly lonely.

"Either way, it's great to see you again Yuni. I don't think I've seen you since... Christmas I think." Vey spoke thoughtfully, then reached out to lavish the kitten with pets.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff