Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kenji smiles at her while listening to what she had to say about herself. A business gone south, something about the way she said t sounded kinda shifty. He did not mind, after all he knew alot of people around this bar were not the best role models of moral behavior. Kenji nods "So your ride left you stranded...what a jerk. I hate it when that happen to me, it has happen more then I would like to admit.." Kenji said shaking his head and then fixing his hair. while taking one of the glasses of her hair. "Ah nnice meetin ya Miss Tao, " Kenji said and turns around to give her another refill on the rocks. placing it infront of her once again " here yo go. if you need a ride or a room let me know as well." Kenji looks to the side as if waiting for someone else to come in, apparently she was alone so far, so he just rest his arm against the counter oof the bar while leaning in.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

User Image
𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕒𝕠

╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸

"A room would be perfect, my main pick up doesn't get back to town till tomorrow afternoon. It would be nice to have a place to dodge the light until then." She smiled, lifting the refreshed glass to her lips before taking another long drink, taking her time with this one.

Once the drink was emptied, she reached into the coat pocket of her trench coat. She hated pockets, and if it were up to her everything would simply be velcro strapped to her form. Sighing Aven pushed a strand of hair from her face before counting out two bills and set them on the counter. "For my drinks. Can I pay for my room when I leave?" While it was true she'd just arrived, Aven could feel a need for privacy arise inside her mind.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

"Ah thanks" Kenji said taking in the money for the drinks and moving straight to get the booking log for her. "Kinda need your signature here" he said smirking as this time she could not pay for her room "And sure just pay us tomorrow when you get downstairs." Kenji said showing her where to sign. After she did this he would of give her the key card to her room. This was a special rooms for said ocation, It was a room designanated to prevent people from staying without paying. The moment the keycard entered the room, the code was activated and would give a signal to show that the person was in the room and when it wasnt. Also when the windows where open. It was a designed by Vincent, its been ages since he had to use this technology. "here you go miss, hope you enjoy your staying" Kenji said smiling at her.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

User Image
𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕒𝕠

Aven smirked after signing the book and receiving the key card. What the man clearly was not expecting was for her to be able to read the data on the card with a touch of her finger. She said nothing however, even though as she picked up her coat and made her way upstairs the code within the electronic device was being over-ridden. She had every intention of paying for her room when she was done for it, but Aven never paid for anything until after getting use of it.

When she slipped the card into its slat, nothing out of the ordinary would happen. It wasn't so much an attack as it was a statement. Technomancers, they loved playing hard ball.

(~ Goodnight! ~)

Devout Humorist

10,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Yujiken

User Image
                                          •●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Yuji snapped out of his brief distraction with his clothes when he heard Shadow sigh. He listened carefully, and he wasn't picking up a lot of confidence from the demon, which made Yuji almost as nervous as the words coming out of his mouth. Was he ready? What an excellent question. He certainly didn't want to run though. That was exactly what he was trying to stop having to do. Yuji wasn't sure how he felt about facing someone trying to kill him. ...And hadn't Shadow mentioned bringing another dragon in at some point? Would he do that now? Yuji felt like he was still in the infancy of his training. He still didn't have any great love for pain. This whole business sounded sketchy at best. He was picking at his claws as the thoughts swirled in his head. But the idea that stuck was that if Shadow thought he could do it, he'd try...it that's what the demon thought was best. He sighed. "Do you think I'm ready?" he asked, his nerves and insecurities right on his sleeve. It was so weird to feel it. He used to be so confident...being un-killable could do that...until the things that could kill you started to find you, that is...in the place where you decided to make a stand and stop running. Old habits were complaining in the back of his mind, Why, again, are we doing this? He frowned and shut that voice out and looked closely at Shadow, alert for even the slightest sign of hesitancy in his answer.

((Sorry for the long wait on a response. sad ))

"I can't give you the white picket fence, and if I did, you'd set it on fire." --Ilona Andrews, Magic Bleeds

Ferocious Guardian

Your time has come...

User Image
Shadow watched him and sighed mentally. The kid wanted to know if he thought he was ready. In truth he didn't think so. Yuji was green, not very bright or quick to adapt to anything. But he was determined. Which was good. But he didn't know how to defend himself. If Shadow gave him to Kotetsu now, it'd be like putting a small animal in a cage with a bear. It'd be one sided and hard to watch. But it could be what Yuji needed. Then again he wasn't trying to slaughter Yuji. With that he spoke. '' Honestly...you aren't. Simply because of how you are right now. I can't teach you how to fight like I do because my power come from my demonic linage. You also don't use a weapon so I can't teach you how to fight like that either. '' Holding up his right hand he held a deep crimson stone. It was cute, and shaped like fire. Fire made of ruby. '' After I break this however, someone who can teach you how to use your tools will appear. All you have to do is survive and absorb his knowledge. '' In a few moments Yuji would understand that all of what he just said would prove easier said than done. Taking the gem he crushed it and the force that erupted from it was unlike anything anyone had experienced. It was a force Shadow hadn't felt for a long time. Before him a tall dark man with a muscular build, and long white hair stood with a twisted grin on his face. '' He's all yours...Kotetsu. '' With that Shadow moved back to monitor the situation.

You will not escape...

User Image

Ferocious Guardian

Every now and then,

User Image
Through the prison he was in he could hear everything Shadow had been saying. The thought of being free soon kept a smile on his face. He knew the rules and conditions for doing this but that didn't mean he couldn't have a little fun right? When the prison was crushed he was expelled and now stood before a weak little dragon. Grinning like a murderer before his prey he spoke. '' Hello little one... '' His voice was deep and rugged. '' So you're a dragon? '' Sniffing him he made a bit of sour face. '' Pathetic. '' Was all that came from his maw. '' Shadow, you want me to train this into something worthy? '' He turned to stare at the man who had helped kill him. '' I'm a dragon, not a miracle worker. '' When Shadow told him to use any means necessary he grinned once more. '' Any means huh? '' Turning back to look at the kid he brought his hands to a fighting position. '' Alright little one...show me what you've learned so far. '' A low laugh came from him as he sized the kid. '' You have no idea how long it's been since I've got to feel bones breaking beneath my hands, or feel flesh torn apart from my nails. '' He seemed a bit too excited about the most gruesome things. He only had a coat on and pants. No shoes, no shirt. Then again you didn't need much when you were dead.

Misery is what I'll bring.

User Image

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kenji was sleeping, having a nice dream of glory, fast beast he had tame and rode with a buxom woman on his back clingy at him, A dream of him been stronger and faster then the S ranks, His dream was about to get more graphic and interesting when all of the sudden the girl`s eyes turn like his cursed eye and then a strange itch that turn into pain, "aahh" Kenji wakes up from his dream with a pain on his eye and forehead and head, his eye was crying blood from under the eye patch, A Strong creature just release a sudden wave, not a wave a Tsunami of power, and it wasnt that far. The whole dream was gone and now all he had was a strong black and white scan of somone who was suppose to be dead, The scary part was that this creature was so strong. That Kenji was getting the image of his scan, instead of the location, Belay that now that location as well, Usually a scan you need the creature in a line of sight, This guy was so strong that he did not needed to be infront of Kenji to be scaned. Kenji takes off his eye patch and he can clearly see who it was,

"OOOH Noooo ! FUUUUCK" Kenji jumps out of the bed grabbing his most valuables and strong ******** ******** s**t s**t s**t!! ********" he said grabbing some potionsn and strongest healing potions. "******** THIS s**t!" He then Jumps out the window of his room, Getting flashbacks of the time he and Madam were in a whirlwind of power, as the ground was been destroy and flying over their heads, cowering and try to survive the mayhem that it was that battles. Kenji just ran and ran as far away from that spiritual signal as he could.

Ferocious Guardian

(So we need a new bartender lol)

Invisible Lunatic

[[he be gone like he never be gone]]

Ferocious Guardian

(Ain't nobody be gone like he be gone.)

Devout Humorist

10,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Yujiken

User Image

Yuji's face fell a bit to hear Shadow say he wasn't ready, but it was nothing he hadn't already suspected himself. But then the demon told him he was going to bring in someone who could teach him to use his tools. It took Yuji a second, but he figured it out...definitely a dragon up Shadow's sleeve. Aww, hell. This is not good, he thought. Survive, Shadow said. Yeah...easier said than done against a fellow dragon. Anything a dragon did to him was permanent. Yuji had the insane urge to grab for the gem when Shadow brought it out...force the demon to re-think this. But, before he could do anything it was all over and some muscular, white-haired dude was sniffing him. Kotetsu, apparently. Yuji settled into the stance he was comfortable in, staying alert to the threat. He was glad to see that Shadow didn't completely leave. Hopefully that meant the demon planned on keeping this within some kind of limits at least, though Yuji had no illusions that it wouldn't be dangerous. He chuckled internally. Huh. Who would have thought...a dragon relyin' on a demon. He shook his head. Now really wasn't the time. Focus, Yuj. He forced his hackles not to raise and get him all riled as Kotetsu insulted him. It wasn't easy. Pride (even ill-had) doesn't just disappear overnight. He'd been king of his own little world for hundreds of years...albeit, still running when the biggest of the bad showed up, but that was rare enough that he had time to get a big head. But now wasn't the time for that. He focused on all the reasons he needed to learn and remained silent and calm. Although, he did start to sweat (metaphorically speaking) when the other dragon started about flesh tearing and Shadow told him "any means". Yuji tried to fight a shiver, but it happened anyway. Pain. He shook his head. Just don't think about it. Still, he foresaw a few new scars in his future. If he could just avoid the really ugly stuff... He would need to be extra focused.

Yuji crouched a bit. The dragon asked him to show what he'd learned. Well, it wasn't much, but here it went. He let his wings rip and his talons grow, his tail swing free. He knew that the air wouldn't be much of an advantage, but it was still better than his vulnerabilities on the ground, so he took to the sky about twenty feet or so. Now, how best to approach this? He tapped into his inner energy, just to make sure it was ready, but he didn't know if he should open with that or not. But what else? Of course, fire was always an option, but against another dragon, it was laughable. Dragons weren't affected too much by fire. Sure, it stung, but even another dragon's fire wasn't going to so much as leave a mark. So, that was out. From twenty feet away, he didn't have anything else...did he? He looked around at the mountains and trees, and he remembered the boulder incidents. Of course, if this dragon was anything like him, it'd just heal, he thought, as the idea flickered in his head. But it might give me a chance to gauge things a little. All of this ran through his head in a matter of seconds, and now, Yuji acted. He accessed his energy stores, breathing the way he'd figured out so that he wouldn't deplete too much at a time. He took aim at Kotetsu with his arm, but his hand was angled ever so slightly to the side, and when he let rip, it was a baseball-sized ball of energy aimed directly for a large boulder several feet to the other dragon's left. It blew into dust and shards when the energy hit it, radiating damaging strength for about six feet around it. The cloud of dust radiated much further. And Yuji sent a fireball from his right hand shortly after, just enough to make the shards molten and cause the dust to thicken with smoke and steam where there was any moisture. Yuji hoped the cover would hold long enough for him to fly (left) around Kotetsu's back, where he would have another energy ball waiting, ready to be shoved past his control and aimed at the dragon's back. If it landed, it might blast the other dragon's skin and bones, shatter his back, but that would be more for distraction purposes than anything...to get close. ...And see how fast this guy healed. Yuji would need to damage him with tooth and claw, spike of his tail, in order to do real damage.

((lol. Sorry. Long post is long. I know, it takes me forever. sweatdrop Anyway, I got another hour if you're still online.))

"I can't give you the white picket fence, and if I did, you'd set it on fire." --Ilona Andrews, Magic Bleeds

Ferocious Guardian

Every now and then,

User Image
Kotetsu smiled when the little one took flight. '' Do you really think the air is safe? '' Watching the kid take a stance and fire off his attack he simple took it. Or so Yuji would think. Standing still with his arms crossed he watched the kid from behind the dust. This kind of attack wasn't going to hurt him. Not in the slightest. Even after he made the shards molten projectiles he didn't move. But when the kid tried to move around him he spun around and reached out to grab Yuji's wrist. '' That's a cute trick kid. '' With his right hand he pointed one finger at the boy. '' But it's not very scary. But this...this is scary. '' A deep crimson red orb appeared as large as a basketball and rapidly shrank down to that of a marble. Flicking it at Yuji he aimed for his face. The ball was incredibly hot. The heat was easily noted from this distance. But more so was the sheer destructive force contained in such a small orb. If Yuji didn't dodge or get out of Kotetsu's reach this attack could severally injure him.

(I left getting grabbed open for you.)

Misery is what I'll bring.

User Image

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

User Image
𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕒𝕠

Coming down the stairs clad in a tight fitting blue leather jump suit, Aven made her way to the bar. She was quite thirsty and was curious where the one called Kenji had taken off. Earlier in the day she had met up with her senior advisor and acquired the funds to lay low for a while.

Business had been concluded in a less than friendly manner by her fellow operative whom had been in the area. Aven was disappointed, but amused herself by playing with her nano bots that surrounded her form. Sitting at the bar a small clump of them appeared in the palm of her blue covered hand in the shape of a spiked sphere. Rapidly its shape would begin to change, forming a myriad of abstract and geological shapes.
Good Judgment Comes From Experience

User Image
Samantha Tepes
{ 54 days to immortality }
╔══════════════╗
Sam was wearing a sports bra under a black T-shirt she'd taken a pair of scissors to that now had basically nothing to it outside of a chest cover with sleeves. This, jeans, and a pair of sandals were what she descended the staircase in. She smiled at a woman that was sitting at the bar alone, but didn't say anything. She disappeared in to the kitchen to clean up after whomever had last been in there and possibly get something to eat. The teen hummed to herself as she did so.
╚══════════════╝

And A Lot Of Experience Comes From Bad Judgment

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas