Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( -is too lazy to dig out posting format- ))

This city was an interesting one... Dark sapphire eyes flitted over noteworthy things as the too-skinny figure ghosted past the people. Street names, shops, building numbers, the different types of beings dwelling about. A glance would provide one with a sight of a burgundy trench coat and a violet haired head, but a second would give nothing. Kai was moving quickly, following the thread of her Charge's energy. It winded around random buildings and over rooftops, ducking into shops and over streets. It frustrated the woman.

An alley, away from most of the bustling nightfolk. A blind child gave her a warning Kai did not heed. She was old enough to know most of the multiverse's strange things.

Yunique's thread slipped under the door's eave, and Kai quietly opened it. The transportation magics caught her attention as she passed through, eyes blinking at finding the lounge of a tavern-like establishment. Silently, she sighed. The entire place was covered in many threads, a particular Nekojin's being particularly chaotic. In this realm, this is where she was last... Closing the door behind her, Kai ghosted forward to survey the area. She had been outside of this building before, but never in... She remembered a human blonde girl, and the winter spirit that vouched for Yuni. All Kai's dark eyes saw was a humanoid dragon at the bar, who looked to be in deep thought.

Ah well... Maybe if she hung around, her pesky Charge will poof in... Quietly, Kai moved to sit on the couch she saw the child's thread knot up the most.

Shiara Kazikal's Husbando

Distinct Gaian

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
User Image

A yawn escaped him when the woman suddenly appeared in the room, causing him to turn his head mid-yawn. Blood-red eyes inspected her slowly as he wondered why people suddenly popped in all the time. Perhaps there was a magical gate he hadn’t known about that led people here from somewhere far away. He made a note to do an investigation later on. He raised a hand in a wave toward the new patron, cracking his neck as he greeted her. “Yo. Welcome to the Purple Moon. I’ll not be your host with the most tonight.”

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kai-lynn looked to the dark haired man and put a small smile on her alabaster face. A leather-bound hand rose to return the gesture. At least now she knew the name of this place. She hadn't had the chance to find that out last time she visited. The too-skinny woman quirked a violet eyebrow at him and she leaned forward to lean her elbows on her knees.

"So you are not the tender of the bar..." Kai's voice was quiet, raspy, yet still held a bit of music in it. An accent was hard to distinguish. Her words carried somehow over the distance to the man's ears, holding a vague impression of amusement in the whispery tone. "I thank you for the welcome, sir. Is this a self-serve establishment?"

Shiara Kazikal's Husbando

Distinct Gaian

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
His ears perked up at the sound of the woman’s voice, finding it to be very interesting. Her voice wasn’t the only thing that he found interesting, her slender frame very appealing to his eye. A small smile appeared on his lips as he watched the interesting individual, shaking his head slowly at her question. “I’m afraid it’s not. There just so happens to be no bar tender on duty at this moment in time. You’re more than welcome to get something on your own, I suppose, as long as you leave a payment. I’ve never had any issues when I’ve done it. Don’t see why you would.” He hunched forward in the stool, resting his elbows on his knees as he looked over at her.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
She had seen how her young Charge would pout at hearing something disappointing to her. Kai wasn't about to practice, though. Inwardly, perhaps, but not on the outward front in case she messed up the expression. Her chin would rest on threaded fingers as she thought about that. Out of all the taverns Kai had visited, there was at least one bartender that didn't like patrons treating themselves... But ah, well. The scars under her black, collar-like choker with the agate circle were in need of soothing.

"Well, if it is all the same to you..." Kai said before rising from her seat, ghosting over to slip behind the bar counter. "I will get myself a drink... Shall I get you something while I am at it?"

Looking at the shelves, the purplenette picked out a bottle of cherry-flavored sake for herself and paused for an answer.

Devout Humorist

10,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
((Don't know why I'm up, but since I am...anyone else up for some RP?))

Ferocious Guardian

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Invisible Lunatic

Ferocious Guardian

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kenji walks into the bar once again. He had killed a vampire earlier. It was a rather odd feeling, This was the closest thing he had ever come to kill a human, it was human once, It did not help much to see him as a creature. There was still screams of pain and much human like behavior. But it was survival, it was him or the vampire. Of course he had help in this hunt, but it was more like moral suport, someone that keep an eye on him. He did use a fire spell against it makin ghim scream in more agony than he ever hear any of his preys. He felt somber and so he just wanted to leave those scream behind by listening to music. Where was Vey or Krauly when needed.
Kenji sat on a stool and started to write on his journal while awaiting for the people of the bar to come in. The people interaction would of most likely help him ease his mind.

Devout Humorist

10,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Yujiken

User Image
                                          •●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

After he finished counting his new-found loot, Yuji decided to try looking for Shadow again. This time, he took a different approach, walking into the bar and just sitting in a corner. He waved at Kenji, but he was scribbling in a notebook, so Yuji left him alone and waited. All the previous times, Shadow had somehow popped in and found him like some kinda magic. Maybe that would happen again. He'd at least give it a few hours before knocking on the demon's door. So, Yuji sat and twiddled his thumbs, listening to music on his iPod and waiting for Shadow or a few hours to pass (whichever came first).

After two hours, Yuji pulled the earbuds from his ears, got up, and walked to Shadow's door. He knocked twice and waited in the hall, listening for any sound that would tell him the demon was about.

((Edit))
                                    NDGxShadow

"I can't give you the white picket fence, and if I did, you'd set it on fire." --Ilona Andrews, Magic Bleeds

Ferocious Guardian

Your time has come...

User Image
Shadow had been out and about taking care of preparations for the next part of Yuji's training. The time had come to bring HIM in to the mix. Sighing to himself he was loathing the thought of dealing with him. Probably the biggest pain in the a** to deal with. Ascending the stairs he stopped at the top seeing Yuji. '' It appears you've been waiting on me. '' Turning to go back down he continued speaking. '' Come on. Let's go. '' Shadow needed to know how his ki training was coming before dropping this bomb shell on Yuji. In all truth this was going ot be the most difficult part of the training. Surviving Kotetsu.

You will not escape...

User Image

Devout Humorist

10,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Yujiken

User Image

Yuji followed Shadow back down the stairs without a word. He was a little nervous, but he was also excited. He'd had plenty of recovery time, so he felt ready and roaring to go again. He walked out to the practice area with a little more pep in his step than usual. He settled into a relaxed, but still alert stance. He never knew what to expect with Shadow. He was glad though that he'd worked on his energy work some more since they last trained, so he hoped he wouldn't look quite as pathetic. Of course, he had no idea of Shadow's plans for the next phase of training. If he had, he probably would have been a lot more nervous and a lot less peppy.

"I can't give you the white picket fence, and if I did, you'd set it on fire." --Ilona Andrews, Magic Bleeds

Ferocious Guardian

Your time has come...

User Image
Once they had reached the field Shadow turned to Yuji. '' Alright. It's been a few weeks since we met. That's partly my bad. Been getting ready for the next part of your training. '' Shadow said not looking to the kid. '' Moving on. Last time we trained you were working on energy control. Show me what you've done so far. '' He said crossing his arms over his chest and looking to the kid now. '' If I like what I see you're moving on to the next part of your training. '' His tone was utterly serious. Mentally he was hopping that Yuji hadn't improved at all. Which would mean they didn't have to progress now. But something told him otherwise.

You will not escape...

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas