Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Lunatic

User Image
Hell is no place, Hell is me

Krauly looks over at her. "I dont usually go on dates with women under 100 anymore" Krauly said as a joke "Dont take it personally, I presume your mature for your own age, I just prefer one girl I know will last me" He continue his jest, but then placed his hands on his pockets and pulls out an iphone, checking the time "well I presume I have time to do all that and this little errand I have to take care of" Krauly said talking of Hybrid and his informant, Maybe walking with Sam towards this was risky but if she was to keep her mouth shut and near him, she wont have anything to fear on that mission. " So the mall and the food courts?" Krauly said thinking thats mainly what girls her age would have in mind about eating outside, To him eating outside meant hunting for his prey.
Let it be a young blond girl, a Redhead or a dark skinned women. They were usually the ones easy to lure into some trap, make their hearts race and feed of their blood.
He turns to Sam wondering how will her blood taste, better not have such alluring thoughts, Divine blood may kill him, or just make him stronger. he rather not figure it out yet. Krauly fixes his hair and places his phone on the pocket once more. "You seem sorta distant lately, everything alright?" Krauly said looking how she was wearing less form fitting cloths and make up, Syptoms of a post traumatic experience on a young lady.

in tenebrosis noctibus.cupiam vos caeruleum caeli oculis

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Good Judgment Comes From Experience

User Image
Sam
{ days to immortality}
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗
Sam laughed and shook her head. "I'm only as mature as I want to be." She said with an over-exaggerated wink. Sam made a face at his offer. Going to the mall would be like being here: everything under one big roof; and just wandering from room to room or what she wanted/needed. If she was going to leave, she was going to get out of the norm. "Absolutely not. I'm a classy broad." She stated with a puff of her chest; her thumb directed at herself on the word 'I'm'; lest there be any confusion of which one of them she was calling classy.....or a broad. "No, sir. If we're going out to eat, we're going to a nice restaurant, and I have a few stores in town that I prefer that can't be found under the hustle and bustle of the mall's roof." She stated matter-of-factly. She'd only been under his wing for a couple of months; yet you'd think she was his spoiled heiress rather than some kid he was only housing until she could prove to be useful. Then the conversation took a turn for the worse: he addressed her hermit-like ways. She cleared her throat and panicked. She hadn't seen this coming, so she had to think up a lie; and quick. She shook her head. "No. I mean, yes; everything is alright. I meant 'no' as in nothing's wrong. It's just...flu season!" She stated the excuse excitedly and then ran with it. "Yeah. Everyone's been getting sick lately, and I-I just got over something and didn't want to catch anything else on top of it, ya know?" Not a complete lie, but not the whole truth, either. Sam cleared her throat again. "It's probably cold outside, isn't it? I should grab my jacket." She stated and then brushed by him to retrieve her leather jacket from her room.
╚══════════════╝

And A Lot Of Experience Comes From Bad Judgment

Invisible Lunatic

User Image
Hell is no place, Hell is me

Krauly looks at her chuckles, she was starting to grown on her, starting to sound almost like a certain girl he used to spoil in a different type of way, giving her tons of money, some weapons and dumping her to his would be wife, now ex widow, as she married Krauly as a dead man. "Very well, I suppose we shall need some wheels for that, or you prefer to travel and see the world as I see it?" Krauly chuckles "It may hurt though, youre still kinda attached to your life" Krauly chuckles, he remembers Kimberly giving him hell for tossing the 10 year old Trix, over rooftops and breaking throught borrows and trees at highspeed, She wasnt much hurt, just a couple of scrapes a kid her age would of gotten playing anyhoo. Vampire parenting. Krauly moves closer to her and out of nowhere not magic or nothing but the jacket of Sam appeared, If this was a movie the jacket just apeared out of frame. It was like an illusion. He moves towards the door. "very well, tonight You shall know what is a night out as A Tepes." Krauly was now heading towards the side door leading towards the city.
in tenebrosis noctibus.cupiam vos caeruleum caeli oculis

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Good Judgment Comes From Experience

User Image
Sam
{ days to immortality}
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗
Sam again made a face. "Wheels are for shmucks who like to wait in traffic." She shook her head at the appearance of her jacket; thankful that he just went with her change of subject instead of pressing the issue. The teen followed him outside. "So what exactly is your way?" She inquired. It didn't take her long to find out. Soon she was clutching her hands and knees around him, burying her face to avoid obstacles, only to peak out again as they whisked through the trees and rooftops of the city. The two landed outside of a rather quaint restaurant. Sam was thankful she hadn't left her hair down, for it would have been worse than the mess it was. There was a twig sticking out of the top of her head and a few strands had been knocked loose. Other than that, the bun was in tact. Krauly talked to the man at the door while she retrieved the stick from her hair and tossed it aside. The doorman and Krauly both looked at her. She smiled uneasily and followed them inside. It was significantly warmer in here.
╚══════════════╝

And A Lot Of Experience Comes From Bad Judgment

Invisible Lunatic

Invisible Lunatic

Ferocious Guardian

The sun is gone and the flowers rot,Words are spaces between us...

User Image

User Image

Long raven black silk flows down the tan back of a tall and slender figure as she descends that oh so familiar staircase. A brow hikes high on her expression, hypnotic blue eyes pierce her surroundings this place was like a ******** pleage she couldn't escape it,no matter how hard she tried to run it always found her drilling through her life's path so she would return.

Her body was squeezed into black leather a belt hung from her wide set hips,the front zipper was low showing off her bust, the suit was backless through the curtain of hair shunned golden scriptures etched into her skin with permanent ink. Wings were drawn folded inwards on her shoulder blades a giant "T" centered between them the letters detail eloped in vines and crests was impressive,beneath this was her name '"Trixina Marie' Tepes''

She was behind the bar now her frail.fingertips noises around the neck of a wine bottle,pouring a hearty glass the woman settled her curved frame elegantly upon the marble counter top. Her ruby red painted lips stained the glass she cradled the red liquid was sweet and bitter filling her head with air she drank it down so quick the room was churning. A pleased smirk made its way across her face a sigh following it. What was she doing here? Where was the trouble...the adventure...the life around here? Maybe if she sat long enough it would come...maybe

User Image

And I'm the one you can never trust 'Cause wounds are ways to review us And yet I could've tried and devoted my life to both of us But what a waste of my time when the world we had was yours

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kenji was battling another swordsman, by the waterfall he had used as a escape route a couple of times, The flashing metallic light from the swigs of the swords could be seen away from them The water mist sorrounding them not touching the warriors as the high speed swordsmanship made it look like they both had force field around them, But in reality it was just the clash of the swords that would get wet, Kenji finally has the upper hand by electricfying the water and doing a backwards jump, the swordsman fell down with smoke coming out of his body and his hand burnt. He was twiching but he was alive " This better be the last time I see you Lorel, Tell your master that Im not coming back " Kenji said and drag him to the shore face up and stars to run towards the bar. Kenji finaly reaches the inn and walks over to the lounge area, There he was surprise to see The only Tepes member he enjoyed to be around, The daughter of the boss. "Oh Dayum, Hi there
"

User Image

User Image

Trixina tilts her head looking at him enter, she curls her lips into an "o" shape watching the water trickle down his body, his clothes stuck to his shape showing off his usually hidden trin and tone abs. She shakes her head so she can act like she wasn't staring right at him
"What in the hell happened to you?"
She asks in a soft tone, her lips pressing to the glass of wine once more, mother had been gone for.. a while yet this old place was stocked to the brim with her favorite red wine. The woman moves off the bar counter and down to the floor, she makes her way over to Kenji brushing a wet piece of his hair back from his eyes.
"Damn? Why do you say that? Not happy to see an old...friend?"
She hisses the word friend smirking awkwardly at the man. She wasn't one for smiles, she really didn't have much to be happy about anymore... She leans back running her hands through her long thick hair awaiting an explination for his current state

User Image

And I'm the one you can never trust 'Cause wounds are ways to review us And yet I could've tried and devoted my life to both of us But what a waste of my time when the world we had was yours

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

"well, I wasnt expecting to see you here, its kinda of a nice surprise." he smiles at trixie as she fixes his hair, His eyes trying to not stare much at the cleavage she was sporting, it was odd to see trixie, let alone see her show cleavage so riskee, He try to concentrate on her lips as she spoke. Kenji smirks as she seem to be looking at him soaking, But for good luck he could make a fire spell to dry himself faster, "Well, I been kinda of targeted as a thief for a while now, And I just face one of those people that think, cause I wasnt punished then more then 1 night in jail, I should answer for my crimes." Kenji chuckles, In reality all Kenji did was steal a piece of history from a guild of hunters, It was a necessary evil, and since he was the most able to sneak about the place and take the book, they all though that Kenji was the only thief and master mind of said heist. Some people manage to pin point him as a suspect but once the book was return when he was in the dungeon, they had to set him free. However some people like the adversary he just fought believed he should, be severely punished.
Kenji moves to the side "So where have you been all this time Trixie, and would you like to drink something or eat?" Kenji said moving behind the counter of the bar preping a glass for her, there was a squishing and squeaking sound with each wet step he took, Kenji put up his hand and a red orb flamen started to sorround him , going up and down, like a moth to a fire. IT was a fire orb and it was drying his clothing

User Image

User Image

She looked at him move, listened to his questions. She only thought a moment before she answered moving over to the bar, setting up in a stool
"I am hungry...tomato soup, and a grilled cheese sandwich maybe?"
She asks arching her brows, it had been....years since she actually had a real human lunch cooked for her to eat.
"You're still being paid the same as when you were my personal babysitter right?"
She laughs in a smartass tone smirking over to him, she didn't feel so bad asking Kenji to do things for her, he had only been doing them since day one.
"I umm... have been up to a lot actually, but as of late life is boring and at a stand still, I'm here to see if this mysterious place could jumpstart my next adventure."

User Image

Devout Humorist

10,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Yujiken

User Image
                                          •●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

It had been several days, and Yuji felt it. He didn't know exactly how many, but he'd been able to tell when he got up that it was longer than an eight-hour stint in his bed, just judging by the stiffness in his muscles. He stretched all the kinks out and marvelled at how long he'd slept. He'd never used so much energy in his life. Direct access like that was a bear. Sure, he'd figured out how to breathe in a way to replenish faster, but the supply was still limited. He shook his head and went to his sink to splash some water on his face. His clothes looked like hell, crinkled and matted. He didn't even care. He flew out his window, first things first, and went to his cave to grab some cash and enough gold for another month's stay. Then, he flew back to the front door of the inn, landing heavily and walking in. The place looked emptier than the last couple times he'd been in. He shrugged and walked over to the bar, sitting at a stool toward the edge. He nodded at Kenji. "Hey, man, nice to see ya." It was. He hadn't really seen anyone but Shadow for what felt like ever...and he'd had one lesson. He smiled to himself wryly. Hey, he'd been warned. Still, he felt inclined to use manners for a change, so that had to be a good side-effect. "So, how you been? That's a cool trick with the fire. Oh, and would you mind getting me a stew...something with a lot of meat?"

((I'll be afk for like an hour, but I'll check for replies after that, but I'll have like one post in me before bed...just wanted to get back into it.))

"I can't give you the white picket fence, and if I did, you'd set it on fire." --Ilona Andrews, Magic Bleeds

User Image

User Image

Her hypnotic blue eyes shined with the reflection of Kenji's heater trick, it made her chuckle in her eat, her fingertips lifting the thin neck of her wine glass to her lips again for another sip
"Still a goof-ball, talents like yours should be put to use..."
She hisses crossing her legs in her seat, expression darting over to the man sitting in that far corner seat. She'd never seen him before, but he looked as if he had been crashing here for..a while. She bares him a faint smile before she turns her attention back to Kenji
"Stew, meaty stew sounds even better, switch mine to that too."

User Image

Devout Humorist

10,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Yujiken

User Image

Yuji saw the girly down the line smile at him. He tried to remember if he knew her, and he thought he'd maybe seen her here before...or maybe just someone who looked vaguely like her. He couldn't be sure. He figured the polite thing to do would be to smile back, and he was trying to get better about that stuff...for Vey mostly, though it helped to just make a habit. Where was Vey anyway? A little panic rippled through him as he wondered if he could have slept through her getting kidnapped again. That thought made full manners impossible. He couldn't manage a smile at the moment, so he settled for nodding his head and a little wave. "Uh, Kenji, you seen Vey lately?"

((Okay. Be back tomorrow...night probably. Sorry if this holds up the roleplay. I had intended to move Yuji outdoors, but...))

"I can't give you the white picket fence, and if I did, you'd set it on fire." --Ilona Andrews, Magic Bleeds

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff