3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
[[Yep. ^^]]

Invisible Lunatic

[[cool I love that Anime with a passion is awesome]]
[[but for now Gankutsuou its the one Im concentrating on]]

Vincent listens to the piano and the angelic voice of mayura as she sings. This then made Vincent go to get a drink and just let his mind wonder while cleaning a glass that was already spotless. It was a rather sad tune but with his timing of happiness like the was an accomplishment and he thought of the freedom he fought for and how he became rich and now got his own bar. Yet he push those painful memories aside and concentrated on getting a drink.
User Image

Seerie walked into the almost empty bar. Taking a step forward she smiled. Sitting on one of the barstools. Not much of a drinker herself she sat and listened to the piano player. A smile played at the corner of her lips as she tapped her fingers on her leg.

Ooc: Hahaa. I'm here > biggrin

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
After playing Lilium, Mayurah decieded to play something upbeat. She smiled and thought, 'Now for something a bit more recent.' She began to play Me and Mr. Jones.

Invisible Lunatic

[[for a moment I thought you were playing "She and mr jones."]]

"Hey So what can I get you
" Vincent say to Seerie smiling after hearing mayuka singing something with a more recent language. He was place the glass he was cleaning infront of her and gave her the warm smile.
Seerie smiled at Vincent. "Just a beer." She replied, turning to face him. "Nice place I suppose." She said teasingly. Pulling the hood of her haid and shaking out her hair.

Invisible Lunatic

"Coming up" he said serving her the beer and placing it over the counter. After doing this he went to the back of the bar towards the kitchen and got a steak for her pet. "here you go beutifull" he said dropping the big steak infron of the big wolf she had as a companion."And Thanks is a work in progress."

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
[[I'm in an Amy Winehouse mood]]
She felt the urge to play bluesy music rippling through the soul of her bones. She started to play another tune, "This is for all those that had to go back." She started to play Back to Black.

Invisible Lunatic

[[its funny cause I had that song stuck to my head, She and Mr jones but the uncensored version. its funny how different the lyrics are when its censored. twisted ]]

Vincent tap his hand on the counter of the bar as another song by Mayura played. the summoner was now leaning on a stool of the bar dropping pieces of meat to the wolf or Seerie.
Wily tilted the brim of her bowler hat back to get a better look at the sign by the door, "Blue Moon, huh?" she pulled out her silver pocket watch and glanced at it, "I've got more than enough time, might as well see what this place is about." Putting the watch back in its place and straightening her hat she pulled open the door and walked into the bar, stopping just inside the doorway. The first thing that struck her was the music and though Amy Winehouse wasn't really to her taste she had to admit that the musician was much more than slightly capable. The second was simply the appearance of the room and she had to admit that it looked good. Spotting some people over by the bar she headed that way, taking her hat off as she went as manners dictated.

Invisible Lunatic

"Good Evening and welcome to the tem... Blue moon, What can I get you" Vincent said, It was the 3 time he almost confuse the name of the establishment. He was just still not use to be one working or greeting like his old, old job. But the difference was that this time he was in charge of the place. His smile was more warm and genuine after realizing that some old habits die hard.
((Sorry about this, I wouldn't have posted yet if I'd known my brother would throw a hissy fit about needing dinner right now... I'll be back after though. Again, sorry.))

Wily smiled as her eyes ranged over the bottles arrayed behind him. "Thank you," she hadn't missed the small pause but didn't give it any thought, "Perhaps I could get a..." her voice trailed off as her eyes landed on a clock and her brow furrowed. She could have sworn that she'd had time, glancing at her pocket watch again she cursed under her breath- it was still set to the wrong time zone. "Hells..." she muttered to herself, "I'll have to take a rain check on that, very sorry." Tucking the watch away she headed back towards the door, 'It does seem to be a nice place...' she mused, 'I'll just have to make sure to come back.' And with that she was gone.

((Ha, she seems so spazzy. XD ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces