Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Fairy

User Image
She gratefully took her drink and noted the tenders name. After a few moments of watching the commotion in the room and draining the glass, the dapper feline woman stood and reached into her jacket pocket for her wallet. After an appropriate amount money, that included tip, was sorted out and left on the counter before her seat, she strolled out the door as casually as she had strolled in, polity side-stepping any who crossed in front of her.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Dante's eyes flashed at the woman's voice. He spun around, staring her down. The fact that she looked like a succubus version of the chick from Ghost in The Shell did NOT help in in the least either! Rather, he really wished it wasn't a woman trying to comfort him, but who was he to ask that much? All women were practically the types to coddle a hurting man's head into their bosoms. Well, he would have none of that.

His eyes went right up around the room. Neko, Lycan, Vampire, some random dude with swords, and this woman clad in only... well, he wasn't even sure if that was shell, or bone with that spandex... but it was ******** up. "No! No... fine. Peachy. Wunderbar. Just..."

Get? anything? Hold on, first thing he would expect is her to ask if he was alright, and then stop there. Wait for a response of something. He was not expecting her to offer him service. Was she a waitress here? Oh, dear lord please say he hadn't hid out in a strip tease bar, or one of those hooker joints. He just wouldn't survive.

"Bourbon whiskey. and a room; this is an Inn?" He glanced to the stairs, then the decor. Yup- Inn material. "Yeah... a room..."

His back leaned against the cool door, his eyes trapped themselves back on the.. blind woman. ********, she was creepy. Scratch the Ghost in the Shell-- he meant something from Silent Hill.

God, he was so comfortable, but then some Neko came his way. As if she were made of acid, he skipped away from the door, giving her sassy butt every inch of room it needed, plus a few extra feet.

User Image
User Image

Lady Lotus

The young red-headed demon raised a slender eyebrow to this man. He seemed crazy, or distraught. Possibly, both. It made the pale, five foot demon very scared, however, she kept calm and nodded slightly.
"Yes, I can get you both." Her Russian voice altered slightly as the statement fell out of her mouth. Indeed the shaky attitude of the man worried her, but for now, the benefit of the doubt was hers to give.
With a swift move of her crimson eyes, she gave a longing look to Baby Trinity, wrapped up in her bouncer. She seemed alright, and therefor, Lotus had duties to uphold. "Have a seat, you seem distressed." Lotus nodded to a sofa in the lobby as she headed to meet Kenji at the bar. Hopefully he would have the drink ready.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Hell is no place, Hell is me

Krauly chuckles as he looks at Aeri, already ready to serve him with no objections, He looks at her studying the woman, already making observations of her style and judgment like any other female on another woman. "She pretends to be a human like myself, Its part of our way of life. But she likes to take on some extra steps as to take birth certificates of the death and other documents of old deceased people, look for ones with the same first name." Krauly pointed out to her, in a moment then krauly could hear a fast paste thumping, aah it was that glorious sound that brought a smile to his face. The sound of fear, of a victim running for his or her life. Krauly turns around and looks to the side door, he prepare himself to greet that traveler and whatever he was running away from alittle exercise wont harm him "Welcome, And a room would be 200 a night" Krauly said point at Kenji to go and give him a key, To wich the young swordman was about to do so before he gave the money "Kenji Money first then Key" Krauly calls out to him and the young man pulls his key back away from him.

in tenebrosis noctibus.cupiam vos caeruleum caeli oculis

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Russian accent. It seemed the second that the familiar accent hit his ears, his thoughts rewired to watch it. Everything he thought, turned to that language. He grit his teeth and nodded to her. "Спасибо, я это сделаю." He hadn't even noticed that he had spoken it. He was honestly too far gone right now to notice.

Dante moved, taking a far off table. He kept himself away from the people, and hopefully the people would stay away from him. He just needed a temporary safe house, and then he could mosie on his way to another place. He could just keep moving, all across the world, and sooner or later, he could say that he was safe. Completely safe.

The moment he took his seat, his leg crossed, and he laid his arms on the counter. One hand propped up his head, almost as if helping him stunt the throbbing surrounding it from an oncoming headache. Rehab. He needed a proper one. He wasn't this bad off until he went to the mental hospital. They made him worse, and now without their medication, he felt even worse than he was there! Straight forward, he needed one Hell of a vacation; maybe with a real drug involved, like booze and marijuana.

[ EDIT]

Another voice filled his ears. Smoother, darker, almost velvety. And for a moment, he couldn't help but swoon. That familiar accent from the odd shaped teeth, and he knew it was not human-- rather, vampire. Uriel, Gabriel; two men he'd gotten to know very, very well. And the best forms of stress relief. His eyes dragged up, latching onto the man, knowing full well that he, of anyone, would be taken in by just how heavy his heart thumped. But that wasn't even getting started. If he thought that to be music--... no, let's not go there. THAT curse was wearing his body down beyond repair. "I have it." He muttered, pulling out his wallet and chuckling the hundred across the table.

User Image

( Спасибо, я это сделаю. -- Spasibo, ya eto sdelayu. -- Thanks, I'll do it. )
User Image

Lady Lotus

Too many years had passed since the young demon heard what this man had to say. Not that words were important in any society, but dialect was something very different. Her arm causing a slight twitch when the words of the Motherland were spoken, one to which she did not reply. Seeing that Kenji prepaired the drink, she picked up the money he tossed across the table and headed to get it. If it wasn't for the black heels the mother wore, she would look halfway vanurable, and for a moment thanked whatever God watching over her, she didn't. Reaching the counter, she handed the money to Krauly, and took the key.
Thoughts poked at her about what this cat's problem could be, but in reality, no matter how curious, she knew better then to ask. Finally reaching the man again, she handed him his drink, and the placed the key face down on the table. "Are you sure you're alright?" Damn, those damn motherly instincts coming out of her mouth. She kept her distance from the man a few good feet. Such past experiences with drunk, frantic guys had not been pretty.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

The money was taken. Well, alright. His eyes followed the woman, wishing they hadn't. God, women were revolting. Thank you mother for forever drilling this irrational fear into him through years of abuse. He sniffed and looked back down, rubbing at his weary eyes. ********, he hated the clacking of her heels. Clack-- clack-- clack-- it was making his headache worse! What part of that fashion statement even made sense, anyways? It was bad for posture and crippled you in the future! And it was damned annoying!

Growling, he dropped his head lower, shutting his eyes tight and trying to ignore it. But before he knew it, she was back with his key, and questioning him about his state. Did he ******** LOOK alright!? What a blatantly stupid question! One glance and she should well enough know the God damned answer -- No, he was not ******** alright. He was obviously chased by something, seeing as he slammed whatever it was out and held the door until he was satisfied, which mind you, even a sane man would do if they saw that hell b***h on the streets. God--- he was just... he felt so... he couldn't do it anymore. The trail of insults died out, along with his irritation rather quickly. He didn't have the energy to be a b*****d even in his head.

"Прекрасно. Не твое дело. Просто ... поймите меня мой напиток."

He dragged his eyes up to meet... a blind fold... ********, that was creepy. Well, at least he noticed now that the key came with the drink. He paused, then picked it up and looked right down. "Извините."

User Image

( Прекрасно. Не твое дело. Просто ... поймите меня мой напиток. -- Prekrasno. Ne tvoe delo . Prosto ... poĭmite menya moĭ napitok. -- Fine. None of your business. Just... get me my drink. )

( Извините -- Izvinite -- Sorry )
User Image

Lady Lotus

Nothing. Nothing, angered the young demon more then rude customers, especially when they were men. No, No, No, Lotus wasn't one to back down so quickly. If he wanted her off his back, that was fine, but there were much more polite ways to go about it...
It took Lotus only a moment before she was crouched down on her knees, her arms resting on the table. Indeed, this was exhausting and the new mother didn't want any trouble, however being rudely pushed away in her own language didn't suit her well. "Listen." She lowered her voice quietly. Not many who entered the bar, had the khanas to be tenably rude. "You Will do your best to remember manners in this inn, or you will not last long. Understand?" Lotus let her dark red eyes glare on him for just a moment before she lifted her body, and went back to the counter to find Krauly and Kenji.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Dante blinked, staring right at her as if she were the one insulting him. No, now this was topsy turvy. And for a moment, his mind ran in circles trying his best to understand it. But well, his mind was not quite the sanest of them all at the moment; it came up just as blank as he wished he felt. As she finished up, he glared, his eyes training on her as if she were another one of his targets. He was a killer-- was. Left, and now look at him. Hunted to the point of insanity. the mafia didn't give up. Nor did the police. "Это Гея. Кто выживет, если они не питаются люди?" Vampires, Succubi, Incubi, Dream Eaters, so on, so forth, all feeding off of the populace; weakening the populace and strengthening themselves. That was Gaia. One giant feed bag for the freakiest of them all. "Вы хотите, уважение, одеться. Это отвратительно."

When one pushed Dante De Stephano, once head assassin and adopted son of the notorious De Stephano Family of Italy, he pushed right back-- especially when he was recovering from a panic attack via hallucinations. He huffed and pulled himself back, keeping one arm on the table as the other picked up his glass in order to nurse his drink. His heart was racing after even just that-- having a spat with a woman like that. God, it was ******** scary. Just women in general, but that was so much worse.

User Image

( Это Гея. Кто выживет, если они не питаются люди? -- Eto Gyeya. Kto vyzhivet, yesli oni ne pitayut·sya lyudi? -- It's Gaia. Who survives, unless they feed on the people? )

( Вы хотите, уважение, одеться. Это отвратительно. -- Vy khotite, uvazhenie , odetʹsya . Eto otvratitelʹno. -- You want respect, get dressed. It's disgusting. )
User Image

Lady Lotus

It took Lotus only but a moment to translate what he had said. The Russian in her face was very apparent, as the demon was not. Besides the bright red eyes, and the long wavy red hair she held, a pale heart shaped face, long dark eyelashes, and pretty pink lips aligned rather well with her small frame, tiny figure, and now thanks to her newly born baby, enhanced chest.
But who was he to say she was under-dressed? Lotus stopped walking, her heels stopping half-way through. With a quick look down her body, she took in her pink strapless sundress, coming well past her knees and black-tailored fitted blazer. There was nothing disgusting about her attire, but was this man worth a response? Or was he another problem in the making?
She only took a hesitant second to check on little Trinity who was now sleeping happily in her bouncer, before turning and finding herself back at the table.
"Disgusting?" It wasn't the first time Lotus was called such horrid names. However she had been called worse by better people, and it only brought her slight amusement. "Excuse me, Mr..." Lotus shrugged sadly. She didn't know his name, he wasn't nice enough to introduce himself. "Weather you are brain-damaged or just socially uncoordinated, is not my business. Why you wondered into this bar in a mangling heap, is also none of my business. Why you look terrified at the mere thought of me talking to you, is none of my business." Lotus felt herself slowly stepping closer, the mother in her coming out once more. "What is my business, however," A pale hand fell to the air, as demonstrating, the disrespect that he had just laid out. "Is how you treat others in this inn while you are here. Whatever happened out there," She pointed to the door, "Is not my business. But things that happen in here, is mine. If you're going to be here, you will not insult those who live here. Male OR female." Lotus raised an eyebrow, and crossed her arms. Her eyes and voice softened slightly. She really hated being bitched at, and being mean was not in her daily routine. "Forgive me if you saw my intentions as rude, I was just trying to help. Whatsoever is after you, can't get you in here.Believe me, I know." Lotus gave a slight nod, keeping her eye on the two-week old infant in the bouncer.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
( She... totally doesn't look like your picture of her....? xD; *Has been describing it since the beginning...* )

( Oh, dear lord... good thing he's pretty nutty right now...~ )
Cooking Sherry
( She... totally doesn't look like your picture of her....? xD; *Has been describing it since the beginning...* )

[[[I know! I apologize! I have yet to find a better picture of her, but I do my best to explain her looks to those who are new around here! I am sorry. But don't worry, Lotus is very much a motherly character. She's chalking it up to him being strange. >.< I should probably find a new picture, that or take it down completely...]]

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Dante blinked hard as she came at him. He lost his voice, and suddenly the headache was pounding, practically threatening to split his skull. It was an uncontrollable shake that overtook his hands, which he quickly hid by crossing his arms and shoving them down under them. Her tone cut right down into him, sweet and gentile, gone rampage. He was actually more afraid when her voice grew sweet again, than if she were scolding him.

He shut his eyes the second he hand rose, and his brow furrowed on instinct, but otherwise, he didn't budge. It took him a moment just to remember just what he had said and done to cause this-- a moment was far too long. He was a d**k, but that was his nature. It kept everyone away from him. Who wanted to interact with a complete and utter b*****d, after all?

"Извините" He started, taking a deep breath and quickly drawing a hand up to cover his face. "Я видел вещи." It took him a moment to think of what he ad just said. Possibly not the best way to explain himself. Saying that he was seeing things could be taken as a way to shrug someone off, right? ********, it was hard to talk to women- they took things too seriously. "Галлюцинации." He paused, then looked away rather quickly. The moment the word left his mouth, he wished it hadn't. Now he really would be deemed crazy, right? Who ******** hallucinated so bad they ran away from them? Or imagined a perfectly normal looking woman in skimpy... not-even-considered-underwear clothes?

User Image

( Извините. -- Izvinite -- Sorry)

( Я видел вещи. -- YA videl veshchi -- I saw things. )

( Галлюцинации. -- Gallyutsinatsii. -- Hallucinations... )

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Lady Lotus Doll
Cooking Sherry

[[[I know! I apologize! I have yet to find a better picture of her, but I do my best to explain her looks to those who are new around here! I am sorry. But don't worry, Lotus is very much a motherly character. She's chalking it up to him being strange. >.< I should probably find a new picture, that or take it down completely...]]
( Or you can put a polyvore on the bottom of your posts with a Outfit: [x] type deal. I've seen people do that before quite often. )
[[I'll end up doing one of the two. I'm very sorry, I didn't mean to confuse you. :/ However, I am going to have to call it a night unfortunately. I can post a reply in the morning however. ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff