Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Poster

Miki winked back and whispered in Lotus' ear "kick his butt" before backing away from the tables to give the two some room. Seeing the glare that Lotus sent Kenji made her giggle more. She couldn't help it, the small woman had some spark! It made her fun and exciting to be around.

Looking up she saw Kenji's eyes on her and it made her cheeks flush a red shade before she looked away back to the table. She moved to sit down on a bar stool watching the two settle this little battle of the wits if you will leaning forwards her blue eyes watches the small balls move around on the table making a strange noise. The feline in her wanted to attack the rolling objects but she had to resist, it wasn't very lady like to sprawl herself out on the table and proceed to roll around with them, so she settled on swaying her tail back and forth, eyes locked on each of the balls as they moved.

Invisible Lunatic

-{ :3}

You know what I'm wondering? If I have Lotus pull out a laser light, would Miki and Aeri would chase it? That would make some interesting times...

Shirtless Poster

[[feels fat]]

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

From a hidden door in the boiler room a mist escape into the bar lounge, from said smoke came the jiggle of chains and a dark cloaked figure from the darkness, a grieve hand pulls itself out from the door frame, the figure moved at night when no one was around and walk nonechalantely and not so sneaky up the stairs, it was a odd presence this one had, In a cloak and an odd armor behind a mask and walking up the stairs, soon after he was now infront of the room of Lotus and Adrian, His metallic hand then toches the doornob and a couple of metallic little rods come out of his hand, then streapd in a metallic matter to become a master key that let him inside the room, Not caring one bit about the peopl inside he makes his way towards the nursery where litle Trinity and Lotus were sleeping, from the same metallic hand the man in a cloth pulls out a small scissor from his palm, he pets the littly trinity as this one coy and looks at his masked self, And in an instance he takes the rusted ugly scisor closer to her face and cuts a small strand of hair. Then he places it on a toybox that made alittle metallic sounding song for the little one to continue n her sleep, The creature left said toybox and exited the room back towards the old boiler and janitor room. There he dissapear with the sample of Trinity.
User Image

Lady Lotus

She didn't know how exactly it happened, but when the pretty little demon opened her eyes, to find the red orbs staring at the pink ceiling of the nursery. Sighing softly, her eyes grew heavy once more and her ears fell to the little one asleep in her crib.
But no, something wasn't ok.
Insistently, her motherly instincts kicked in and Lotus felt herself rise up, on nothing but pure adrenaline. Glancing around the room, she saw nothing but the sensation of something being out of place continued to haunt her.
Her eyes flew over to Trinity's crib, where she expected to see the child she and Adrian loved so much, soundly sleeping. But instead, a gasp fell from her mouth as her feet flung her forward.
A dark shadow stretching over the crib caused Lotus's skin to crawl. Imitatively, Lotus reached for the dagger she always kept in her boot. With slight footwork making soft steps Lotus crept up on the shadow, knife ready to attack, fear racing through her body, she raised the knife only to swipe at the air in front of her.
But whatever it was had vanished. Leaving a terrified mother swiping the air above the crib of a young child. Almost instantly, Trinity's lung power filled the air and the knife was thrown to the side. Pale arms slid around the beautiful little baby as her tears wailed out. Sighing softly, Lotus cooed, trying to calm her baby down, wondering what she had just witnessed. A dream? No it felt real. A hallucination? No...couldn't be. She knew what she had seen.
As her hands gently patted the young demons back, Louts sang a tiny tune, rubbing her head. It was then she noticed that the hair on her once perfect head seemed frazzled and unkempt.
A few breaths entered her lungs as the red-headed demon contemplated what to do. Clearly, this was important, and though she didn't know why, she knew it had to be addressed. But who?
Lotus wrapped Trinity in a blanket, keeping her close to her mothers body, and set out down the stairs to find Krauly, Kenji or Shadow, the only three people who were crazy enough to believe her.
Enchanting Destiny
[[feels fat]]

[[Why? : [ ]]

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Hell is no place, Hell is me

Down at the lounge area and bar of the purple moon the creator of the place, the one who killed vincent to make sure, no one would of mess with his vision was cleaning his bar counter. Of course this was Krauly Tepes the vampire lord that did not care to get his hands alittle dirty. He was looking at the distance thinking how many nights have he let a certain rat slip his grasp and let him live, He was content with how his vengance was going so far, but that little loose end was starting to get to his head, what if he manages to throw a monkey wrech in his plans, obviously Krauly did not wanted that but for now it was best to not raise a big suspicion of who it was killing all those people tha tbid on his auction. While also looking at the smoke coming from the boiler room apparently someone had slip inside our someone may of come out from there and he knew clearly who that someone may be.
Krauly started to play with some Tarot cards that wre slightly stain in blood as he hear someone come downstairs. The Card of the lovers appear infront of Krauly and his dark green eyes look up pass a strand of his jet black hair, to see little Lotus with a little bundle of joy, Just like his ear had told him before the little heartbeat was now out of synch but it was a small and fast heart beat liek a new born baby. Now he did not needed anymore proof Lotus had given birth already. And like that he place his tarot card back on the deck and greeted her frazzled self "Good evening young lotus, I pressume thats the little one that was kicking you"

in tenebrosis noctibus.cupiam vos caeruleum caeli oculis
User Image

Lady Lotus

"Krauly."
Lotus's face lit up for just a moment, as she made her way down through the lobby, and to the counter. Spotting the car seat she had brought Trinity home in, she detoured to strap the little one in, before carrying it back to the counter.
Fear was still laced within Lotus's pale face, causing her voice to quiver slightly. Perhaps it was in the moment she couldn't think; what was really happening, what was really going on. But now, it was hitting her full front. Putting baby Trinity on the counter, she managed a tiny smile, before finding her seat next to her child.
Lotus was very strange looking today. Weather it was from her recent birth, or the ominous man she saw her room, wasn't apparent. Her red hair was tied up in a messy bun, complete with a pen sticking up. Her skin was pale, black circles falling under her eyes. She was exhausted. But now sleeping was never going to happen.
"Where are my manners? Krauly," She said gesturing to the little one on the counter. "This is mine and Adrian's little girl, Trinity." Little Trinity bright violet eyes shot open as a smile crossed her face. She certainly didn't know what happened.
Looking back to Krauly, Lotus slid her hand through her messy hair as she listened to her little one sequel. It seemed that now Krauly was her new favorite person, and all in all, that was fine. Lotus raised an eyebrow to the little one and couldn't hid a giggled. "She's very sociable. Loves everyone." She watched as Trinity lifted a mini finger towards Krauly, as if she was trying to grab his hair. Newborns, normally shouldn't do that, which brought Lotus to her next point.
"After I came out of the sugary, the doctors told me that because she's a hybrid, she has a much faster ability to learn things that normal babies can't." Her eyes fell again as Trinity chuckled a laugh of her own. "Can I ask you something?" Well, besides that.
Lotus felt it better to ask. In every way possible, Krauly terrified her. Plus, she was still certain he hated her.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Hell is no place, Hell is me

Krauly looks at the little one, Lotus. She seem a mess compare to the first time she came to the bar, It was as is motherhood would of wreck a woman`s body at times. Maybe another reason why madam was forever unable to procreate. Maybe out of vanity or fact that nature may not wanna make a mistake twice. Krauly chuckles "Its funny I made this bar as a reason to get away from daycare duties of the Hiroshi family...but I guess I cant get away from people procreating and making little hybrids even in this place" Krauly said that last part in a small whispe. His cold finger then touch the l ittle one as she try to reach for his hair for a moment, Krauly`s devil smile was now fixated on the little baby, he also looks into her open violet eyes with his jaded eyes, in her he saw some potential. however it was up to her parents and the bad influence Krauly could be around this little one, that maybe she may become useful to him like his young Aeri, A little girl Krauly rescue years ago. That by a twist of fate find her way into the purple moon, and her mysterious benefactor
however what were the chances of that happen again, But been an inmortal Krauly knew that babies could become allies in the long run once you dont stick around throught their whole life, and realize you havent age a day. Then he looks at Lotus and as she is ready to question him
"You could ask me if you please," Krauly chuckles and looks at lotus one more forgetting of the hybrid baby, "So whats on your mind, I hope I do have the answer you seek" he said with a evil chuckle.
in tenebrosis noctibus.cupiam vos caeruleum caeli oculis
User Image

Lady Lotus

Lotus yet again raised an eyebrow at the vampire in front of her. She often worried that they weren't exactly....friends. however, after the comment of trying to get away from the babies, Lotus wasn't sure how to respond. That had her question for a moment.
"Well, I can go away. If you truly dislike children." The way Lotus said it, it very much sounded like a question. She was certainly sure getting knocked up wasn't a good idea. But things happen right?
Anyway. Lotus watched as Krauly interacted with the child she had stayed up countless hours to protect. He seemed to be thinking something, have something on his mind. A rage of fire flashed through her already red eyes as she saw his mind planning.
But who was to be sure it was even about her little Rennie? There wasn't. So the mother swallowed her pride and scratched her head. This conversation would be so much easier with Shadow.
"Well. This is going to sound crazy, so bare with me." Lotus started, sighing as she put together the words in her head. "I was sleeping upstairs with Ren, in her nursery. And I got this weird feeling, so I woke up. And this...shadow looking thing, standing over her crib." Lotus let her eyes fall the little one as she became more admit about what she saw. "I thought I was hallucinating. But he was wearing," Lotus stopped, closed the red orbs she held and tired to remember. "A really long black cloak. And this weird metal armor, and it looked like a face mask. I couldn't see any chains, but it sounded like he was..." Lotus sighed once more, clearly this fear had her caught in exasperation. "Clinging." No, perhaps that wasn't the right word, but the only one she knew. "Anyway, I freaked out, and jumped up and tried to slash him with my dagger, Mother instinct "And I thought I saw him cut a piece of her hair. And there was this lullaby...box, thing." Lotus shook her head sighing. What was Krauly supposed to do? More importantly, why the hell did he take her daughters hair? Adrian would not be pleased. "I didn't think it was real at first. But some of her hairs missing. I know you're of another species.." Is that what she was calling it? "Do you have random people that steal hair?" Yes it sounded insane. But with her claws out, ready to protect the child she bore, how else should it be put?

Shirtless Poster

Lady Lotus Doll
Enchanting Destiny
[[feels fat]]

[[i ate a lot of dinner xD

<<; your post about the baby gave me chills]]
Enchanting Destiny
Lady Lotus Doll
Enchanting Destiny
[[feels fat]]

[[But Dinner is delicious. And thank you : 3 It was creepy indeed.....
So if I took out a laser light and flashed it around the bar, would Miki and Aeri entertain themselves with trying to attack it?]]

Shirtless Poster

Lady Lotus Doll
Enchanting Destiny
Lady Lotus Doll
Enchanting Destiny
[[feels fat]]

So if I took out a laser light and flashed it around the bar, would Miki and Aeri entertain themselves with trying to attack it?]]
emotion_bigheart It was delicious xD but it made me fat! and it was epic o:

Yes they would <w<!
yum_strawberry
Enchanting Destiny
Lady Lotus Doll
Enchanting Destiny
Lady Lotus Doll
Enchanting Destiny
[[feels fat]]

emotion_bigheart It was delicious xD but it made me fat! and it was epic o:

Yes they would <w<!
yum_strawberry

[[Well, there's nothing wrong with that love :3
And I so know what I'm giving to Trinity when she gets a bit older. Haha. Poor kid will have yall running everywhere XD]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff