Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Poster

Miki giggled at the quick snap at Kenji, her blue eyes looking over at Kenji watching his knife carve into the table. "I'm not sure how happy Krauly will be with that from what I heard from Aeri about his personality." Turning her attention back to Trinity and Lotus she smiled. "No reason to apologize, it's a good thing to make me branch out some. Here I should begin to feel more comfortable right?" With another smile and a nod of the head she glanced at the small sleeping bundle.

"Aww she's fallen asleep, looks like the poor little girl got a bit worn out, but it's understandable." Her blue eyes moved back to Lotus cocking her head. "Did you need any help with anything up to your room? I can carry some stuff up to outside of your door if that will be of any assistance for you. Or else I could see if Kenji wanted to step and be a gentleman." Sending a wink his way she slipped her rear off the stool her feet once again meeting the wooden floor as she paused waiting to see if Lotus needed help.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kenji just stick his tongue out to lotus and continue to carve on the table blewing away the wood from the carving. " Im not disrespecting Im just making this the table that would become famous once Im long gone" Kenji said smirking at her and standing up. Listening to Miki talk about herself and then about how Krauly may of not like it "well we can get around that" he said placing the center piece alittle on top of the carving, Not enought to completly cover his name but enought to show it just to be a couple of scratches on the table. "And sure I ll help you carry whatever you need to your room Lotus" Kenji said wiht a smile as he moves the chair back in place.
User Image

Lady Lotus

Little Lotus sat there for a moment, her eyes fading from Miki and Kenji to her little sleeping bundle of joy. Everything around her vanished and Trinity was the only thing on her mind. The comment about Krauly jumped to and fro in her mind, and a tiny pinch of fear struck her.
Krauly wasn't one whom seemed to enjoy children, and Lotus could certainly count Madam out as well. Considering it was Krauly's bar, she wondered how he would act to little Trinity spending her time.
But something else caught her eye. Trinity's eyes were open. She could easily comprehend noises and those around her. She could judge characters, and trusted everyone she met. And the look Kenji had given her, with his eye patch, glowing, it was all worrisome.
Lotus kept her eyes on the little one and sighed softly. She was adorable, soft and innocent, full of all things good. It was hard to believe that deep down she was holstering a strange power...
"Huh?" Lotus's eyes jumped back up to the company around her. Take Trinity's stuff upstairs? "Oh yeah. Well, it just all needs to go in the nursery..not my room." She smiled and hoped off the couch. Handing one bag to Kenji, and the vase of flowers to Miki, the little demon carefully bent down and wrapped Trinity up, safe and sound, cuddled in her arms.
"Hey there.." she whispered to the tiny girl now drooling on her white t-shirt. "Let's put you to sleep huh?"

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kenji smiled and looks at lotus as she seem to be lost and in a complete trance from the little girl cuteness, it was a common thing with mothers, He then looks at Miki and what she was doing when Lotus finally snap back to reality. "huh, oh yeah the bag" he said and grabed it, Kenji felt it to be slightly heavy for lotus little frail frame, it was nothing comapare to the rocks he picks up for training but still he felt alittle bad she had to carry this the baby adn flowers all by herself "Alright I ll get this to the nursery then,..maybe we need a little playhouse in the backyard" Kenji smile adn sugested while starting to head towars the stairs.
User Image

Lady Lotus

With Trinity cuddled on her shoulder, Lotus put a hand to her back and traced her fingers on her back. A forehead to her baby, Lotus led the way upstairs to the nursery.
Pushing the door open, to the nursery she single-highhandedly created, she used her hip to push it through. Standing in the room, she felt a little strange, now that the there was actually a reason for it.
The walls were pale pink, white furniture covered the white carpet. A crib in the corner was the first place Lotus headed.
Laying down Trinity, care full to not hit her head, she rolled her over to her tummy and covered up the little one.
Her eyes linger one moment before she sighed softly and took the bag and flowers from the others. She put the bag down carelessly, and the flowers on the dresser.

She was quiet. And Exhausted. But Lotus couldn't sleep, the pain was unbearable. She definitely needed to get some pain pills in her system.
"A Playhouse huh?" Lotus laughed quietly. "That's a great idea." She got to the door and waited for Kenji before shutting the door behind her.

Shirtless Poster

Miki saw Lotus lost in thought after her mention of Krauly, it wasn't on purpose to make the new mother worry, it was honestly only meant to be directed at Kenji. She hoped that the new mother didn't worry to much and smiled when the flowers were offered to her to carry. Her hands wrapped around the cool vase holding them closer to her body to be sure that she didn't make a mess or drop it.

"Oh you already have a nursery set up? Well you planned ahead very well it sounds like!" She smiled and moved towards the stairs her feet light on the wood since they were bare before she paused and waited for the mother and Kenji. There was a strange twinge in the chest of the feline lycan, one of happiness but with a twist of jealousy. Perhaps one day though she too could find someone that would accept her and wouldn't be ashamed to become a father to a child.

She followed the mother and Kenji up the stairs to the nursery and inspected the pink surroundings in the room. It was perfect for a little girls room, but she'd never been much of one for the pink color. She was already a timid creature as it was, and pink just seemed to make her feel more vulnerable than she was already. Well, vulnerable perhaps to being around people, but if protection was necessary she could handle her own now thanks to Aeri.

EDITED

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kenji follows the small frame woman upstaris trying to keep his feet light as posible as to not stir the sleep of hte little bundle of joy, Then enters the nursery and places the bag on the a chair and looks at lotus placing the little Trinity on the crib, "When did you guys did this? Man I did not knew Adrian was also good at making stuff like that" Kenji said looking at the room usually this are rather dull rooms but this one was more lively, obviously Kenji had a somewhat messy room. Just with the esential to live and not much of decoration. Then he looks at Miki and comes out as he is now out of the nursery and keep the door open for Miki.
User Image

Lady Lotus

Lotus Held the door open, waiting for Miki to come on out of the room. Laughing softly, she shrugged her shoulders. "I didn't have time to not get prepared. You figure I could be as scared as I want, but at the end of the day, I had to get ready." Lotus smiled and gave a small curtsies. "Thank you. I did the nursery myself, mostly while Adrian was working or sleeping. Boy sleeps like a rock."
Lotus giggled and led the pack back downstairs to the bar. It had been an awfully long time since she had smoked, and was caught up with the moral deli ma of smoking again or not.
"So what are you two going to do today?"

Shirtless Poster

Miki moved into the room quietly and placed the vase on a dresser and moved back out of the room as silently as she had entered. "You did very well Lotus, it's perfect for a little girl. It looks so soft and comfortable in there anyone would sleep great." She moved back down the stairs in front of Kenji bouncing on each step finally relaxing in the bar. She was finally getting used to being around people, even if it was 2 people and Aeri, but Aeri was as she had said, a sister to her.

Raising a finger to her lips she thought about Lotus' question, resorting to a shrug of the shoulder. "Out of all honesty I'm not sure what there is to do around here, Aeri told me something about a pool out back, and I can see pool tables and such inside, so who knows." She glanced over at Kenji curious what he was going to do today as well, but she was also curious what Lotus was going to be doing for the day. Perhaps napping herself while she had some time?

Shirtless Poster

emotion_bigheart [[We're never gonna hear from Krauly, he's to busy jerking off to Panty & Stocking]] yum_strawberry

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kenji was now downstairs and following the pack leader little girl once more, just to branch out towards the bar area and preping some drink of his for training, after having a sip he started to clean up the counter "Well whatever you wanna do, I think Ill train once the sun goes down alittle more, and I ll take a dip on the waterfall in the back" Kenji said looking at them, He however was still feeling the effects of that little skip of enery on his scanner, It was some excuse just to get out and just lessen the strain on his eye."But if you wanna have a game of pool we could play" Kenji said smirking.
((That's a great Show. Hahaha ))

User Image

Lady Lotus

Lotus nodded to the two and laughed slightly. She never thought she'd be friends with anyone other then Adrian. It was nice to have mixed company, especially another female that didn't feel the need to compete. Letting her head nod slightly, she wondered what the rest of the day would hold. She wasn't exactly tired, and didn't think she could sleep if she wanted too. Plus her mind would constantly be in the room with Trinity. Listening for cries and what not.
"Hmmm..I think a swim sounds wonderful. I could definitely use it." At the mention of Kenji wanting to play pool , Lotus raised an eyebrow. That sounded fun.
" A game sounds nice too." The truth was, she just wanted Adrian to wake up, but of course this wouldn't happen. "Although I'm not very good at the game, but I can try." She giggled softly. "You wanna play Miki?"

Shirtless Poster

She smiled and nodded her head at Lotus. "Sure lets play a game! It sounds like fun to me!!! Hm.... do we do any wagers? Loser makes dinner? Well... unless they can't cook... then we should come up with a different losers thing but... I think everyone here might be ok with that right?" She smiled and pranced around her tail flopping behind her. She couldn't help it but she was excited. She hadn't played pool really though before... oh dear... she'd shot herself in the foot before even starting!

"Er.... well I think I just guraranteed my loss because I've never played... " She giggled awkwardly again and raised a hand behind her head stroking her hair. "Can I watch you two play one around before I try to play?" Her ears flicked forward as her body swayed back and forth, her top moving left and right with the creases across her bosom as she moved towards the pool table.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kenji shrugs and drops the rag on the side "eeh ok Im not the best player of pool though, I just started playing when I got to this place" he said smirking and moves himself over the counter wiht a jump and placing his hands on the counter using it to boost his legs to the side and over the couner in between stools. however he almost knocked one over, so he quickly grab it and started to walk towards the pool table looking at Miki and slightly eyeing her curves and the jiggling of her chest for a moment. " I presume the boss man is better player then me, but he could be using his powers to cheat." Kenji said already grabbing a stick.
User Image

Lady Lotus

Lotus hopped off the couch, and headed with Kenji to the pool table. She hadn't played very much, at least not since she had lived with Lucas. Smiling to Miki, she gave a small wink to her, as her eyes fell to Kenji watching her. It seemed that perhaps there was something there that she hadn't noticed before.
"That sounds great Miki." whoever looses makes dinner. In all honestly, Lotus would have made dinner without being asked. She liked cooking, calmed her down. But her eyes still rested on perhaps a crush between her two friends?
Picking up the stick, she found her way to the table and stacked the balls. "You want first throw?" She said, glaring somewhat at Kenji, little did he know how competitive this was about to get.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff