Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Lunatic

[[I still got both and go into both.]]
Mia arched an eyebrow and gave the man a twisted expression
Ah so this is how you are "wowing" your customers and getting business....gifts.
She chuckled raising a hand in decline to the box or whatever it was he offered.
I am Mia Drako, sorry to say it but, I am the owner of the most popular establishment around this region..."MidNight"
She smiled faintly and whipped a hand through the air in greeting to the man, holding it out

Invisible Lunatic

"AAh the bar Im inspiring to become" he kiss her hand "Enchanted to make your acquaintance" he smiles at her, but he keeps the box infront of her after this. "I however insist in you taking this gift,Miss Drako It was meant for my first customer only, It gives you some special treatment on my establishment and is also the key to the VIP room, I belive its fate that a owner of a bar of such caliber should indeed have this"
Ah, I agree...
Mia smiled slightly and took the gift with grace, she then reverted their conversation back to his new establishment.
I am honored to hear you know of my very or Establishment.
Mia chuckled charmingly and swayed her curved self towards his bar.
Is this...Oak?
She asked looking at the base of the fancy bar.

Invisible Lunatic

"Yeah I saw it on my way here, some band of miscreats stole some of my food and I was attended there with such care...but Im going out of my way boring you with this stories" He saw her walk towards the bar and he walked wit her and got on the other side of the counter.
"yeah and some dark marble stones" He smiles at her after she notice the way this counter was made. Other patrons usually just drink and dont stop to appreciate the furniture.

Invisible Lunatic

[[well I ll have to go for now. its late and Im lacking sleepy, G night ]]

Invisible Lunatic

[[bleah no one around again ninja ]]

Invisible Lunatic

Vincent woke up and got ready to attend his new business place. "hmm Its would be easier if this place was a temple. At least I can get some money out of the collect." He said looking around at the empty tables and reading the signature book.
Hunter sat on a table."Mia seemed impress last night" He said almost half awake.
The half demon kid that still was unaware of his power, had pay him a visit earlier.
Their powers were similar, the only difference its that Unlike Vinny, Hunters power were mainly demonic.
This fact help him somewhat on his earlier battle against The summoner. Yet he still doesnt remember a thing of that battle.

Invisible Lunatic

"So you know the Drako midnight lady?" He asked almost with some surprise to his words.
He walks over to Hunter, he was sorta like an experiment for him. He seemed to be unaware of his true nature but he was sure that maybe he could exorcise his demon half, yet he was waiting for the right time to tell him.
This small kid had made quite the mess before and some life were lost but he was completely unaware of what he was doing.
"yeah I live there now." He replied with a smile, he notice that this may have anger Vincent somehow.
"Why whats wrong?..oh right my mistake you wanted to meet her before right?" he said scratching the back of his head.

Invisible Lunatic

"Yeah I did, but no matter now I met her last night." He said walking towards the bar counter.
"I was wondering if you where still living on that small "house" of yours. But Im glad you find that place no need to worry about any more animals sneaking in and stealing your food or storms." he said smiling to the kid. He had offered him a house before by living with him, yet the half demon kid was more focus on doing it on his own.
((Looks like your boards not going well.))

Invisible Lunatic

[[its just starting. the lavender started like that. ARe you gonna just lurk on my bar and OCC or are you gonna prove your worth and Rp. Btw. I got a important client coming this way so I hope you keep your matters in check. Im counting on the new james.]]

Invisible Lunatic

"Kids" VIncent said as he saw the young Half demon get out of his bar with out even a goodbye."Some day that power that torments him shall be vanquish" He turns around to look at his pool table and decided to play by himself.
He takes the ball 5 and with a bounce get this ball and another ball on the lateral hole."I should of connect my ipod to some place here and have it become my new musicians."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff