Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
She chuckled, "Very philosophical of you."
Nukha shakes his head...

Is it? It just sounds like common sense to me. Don't you agree with it, though?

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
"True enough, but even if I were to do the opposite of what I've been taught, I don't know what else these things can do." She went back to the piano and began to play Lilium again. "For now, piano will have to do."
Nukha sneered a little as he made his way for the door, it was late and he needed to get back home...

And how any times in your life have you made that excuse?

Without awaiting an answer, Nukha leaves the bar and shuts the door behind him on a sour and disappointed note.

((Goodnight everyone ^_^ ))

Fashionable Lunatic

((Good night))

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
When Nukha left the bar, she banged her hands on the piano, created a horrid sound. And to know one in particular, she angrily stated, "He's lucky that I can control the voices." She walked away from the piano to her go to her room.
[[love and peace]]

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Akira walked to the bar from her room and poured herself a glass of water. 'Thank goodness nothing was damaged last night,' she thought. She sipped her water and sat by the bar, waiting for someone to come in to entertain.
A man veiled in a cloak and wearing black armor enters the bar and sits by the counter. His yellow eyes glow menacingly as he awaits the time to take action someplace else. For now, he would sit and have a drink.

Fashionable Lunatic

"Evening sir...." Nadea said as she walked behind the counter, her hair a shocking violet tonight. "Can i get you anything?" she asked him with a warm smile.
Dimitri shows one eye to Nadea and asks for his drink in a deep, classy voice...

A glass of chardonnay, please; your finest.

Fashionable Lunatic

"Right away sir...." she smiled and turned around to get the bottle of Stellenbosch off the shelf. She grabbed a crystal wine glass and poured the white wine, "Anything else?" she asked as she set it in front of him, her jade eyes looking him over carefully.
Dimtiri thought for a moment...then licked one of his fangs as he sips the wine...

Some pistachios...still in the shell, if possible...

Just then, Nukha kicks the door open in a burst of energy...

THE HELL'S GOIN ON IN HEEAAHHRR?! Hell yeah, that's how I walk in!

Nukha sits at his table and waves at Nadea...

Evening, Nadea! Violet today, I see! Still letting it drop, or did it not work out?

Fashionable Lunatic

She smiled and brought a bowl of pistachios to him, setting it down in front of him and walking out from behind the bar. "Excuse me for a moment sir..." she said softly as she walked over to Nukha. "What do you mean by that?" she asked stopping in front of him and setting a bottle scotch down for him, replacing her hands on her hips.
Dimitri didn't say a word as he knew Nukha himself and their confrontation might not be so hot.

Nukha holds his arms out as if to say, 'duh'...

Your hair, silly girl! Are you gonna keep letting it hang down, or do you plan on putting it back into a braided bun?

Fashionable Lunatic

She laughed, "Heres an idea...." she said as her hair turned bright green and fell in curls and braids that came from two buns on the back of her head. "Hmmph...." she smiled and nodded once as she walked back to the bar. "Oh one more thing Nukha....good evening." she smiled and cocked her head to the left before wiping down the counter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff