Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Shapeshifter

Anna jumped into the bar a different way then she normally did. This time the shadow formed on the ceiling. Anna then dropped in from it and landed gracefully onto the bar counter. She jumped down swirling around so she was facing the other people in the bar. "Bar tender in the house."
"What's a... never mind." Kise jumped a little as Anna landed, then just smiled at her softly. "Hi." Then she turned back to Vincent. "Your not going to let this go, are you?"

Invisible Lunatic

He look at the girl that walk in wistling that cheery tune."welcome" he said to her with a smile while walking towards the bar and turning his eyes to Nate "Yeah I think I already told you about it yesterday you can take whatever room you want, just place the deposit and get a key" he pointed at the keys with the hand that was holding a bottle from the shelf.
She nodded in his direction, settling into a corner and pulling out a sketch book and pencil.

Invisible Lunatic

"Fine I ll drop it now" he said backing up from Kise with a warm smile "Anna heads up!! " he said tossing his bottle up at her, this was spining and about to land on Anna, it was a bartender trick since both of them were ont he other side of the counter.
"*yawn*...great...I'm gonna get some rest now...I guess I'll take...eenie meenie...room 113," Nate said between yawns, "I'll see you guys tomorrow, hopefully. Have a good night." Walking towards his room, Nate threw a bag of 300 gold on the bar counter. "That should cover it."
Kise sighed in relief, watching Vincent and Anna.
Niacole was walking down a path, she did not know where it went. or even if it led anywhere.She had been flying, but now since she was getting closer to cilvization, she decided to hide her wings and walk.

Finally she saw the path's destination, She walked in the Blue Moon and glanced around, She had a soft scowl on her face, she wasn't angery or trying to threaten anyone, this was just the way she was. Niacole picked a sat and decided to take a seat.

Invisible Lunatic

Vinchenzo walks over to where the new comer was. "welcome to the Blue moon bar and inn" he place his menu on her table. There was a strange aura around this woman. It was almost a holy yet not quite as powerful on her. A faint angelic feel on her body was reacting to Vincent`s tattoo." Im Vincent if you need anything just let me know" He smiled at her, he knew just by looking at her that she was not completely human
Nicaole looked up at Vinchenzo, still no smile crept across her face, she then turned her attention to the menu "Thanks, I guess" She murmered. Niacole rarely ever thanked people, so having the words roll off her tounge felt odd to her.

Niacole picked up the menu and briefly purused it. "May I have a cup of hot tea?" She asked. She pushed her long black bang out of her dark green eyes and kept fiddling with the menu, she was not used to being around people.
Kise yawned, knowing she didn't have the money for a room. And so she pulled the hood of her cape back over her head and quickly slipped out of the inn.

Invisible Lunatic

"Yah coming right out" he smile at her, she did not had to return the favor since he was already going to get it. The strange tingling on his neck`s tattoo was fading as he was gettin away from Niacole.
The young summoner still had no explenation to why did this happen with some patrons of his bar. maybe Mayura had the same problem with her horns, Nah that was not it how could Vincent compare this small tingling to the annoying problem she was dealing with the peopl that imprisoner for almost all her life. He brush off those selfish thoughts and just went to get the new comer her Tea.

Invisible Lunatic

"here you go miss" He said placing him the tea on her table. He smile and went to the bar counter to the right of Anna getting himself a drink and went out to the back of the bar to the pool area.

[[I ll be back later if not then I ll see you guys tomorrow]]
Niacole sat waiting for her tea, she didn't sit back or relax, acutaly she was wuiet stiff and alert. Once Vinchenzo came back with her tea, she ttok a few sips, "Its quiet good" she said, advoiding eye contact. "

She set the cup down and read the menu over and over again as if to decide on a meal, "My name is Niacole " she murmered out loud, not really saying it to anyone, just so everyone could hear her name.
OOC:Hmmm, no one is here!!! T^T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces