Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome! Any ideas on what we should add next?

Another room. 0.081481481481481 8.1% [ 11 ]
Expand the basement/catacombs. 0.22962962962963 23.0% [ 31 ]
Do something with the land outside. 0.26666666666667 26.7% [ 36 ]
Gold option! 0.42222222222222 42.2% [ 57 ]
Total Votes:[ 135 ]

Frufire's Wife

Magic Bard

18,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

••• Angel? Why did he call her angel. She spaced out for a moment about this. " Well... Sometimes people call me Amai. It means sweet." She said still thinking about it. The woman was a rabbit, certainly no angel. Well, it didn't matter.

••• When Yumi asked about her sheet she gave a frustrated look they probably didn't see. It seemed all everyone cared about was the sheet these days. This wouldn't happen if it still worked. " It's supposed to be an invisibility cloak, but it doesn't work anymore." The girl said in a defeated tone. " What's under my sheet is just my face. And I'm on a secret mission..." She pondered this. Why couldn't she show herself again? Well, technically she wasn't supposed to be seen outside. But that was beyond her control now. And besides, wearing the costume all the time was getting annoying.

•••
                      •••
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
                      xxxxxxxxxxxx𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢: Cathedral𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥: Toy Soldier and Yumix𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡:

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image

*v* Yumi *v*
*v* The Shapeshifter of One-Thousand Forms *v*
*v* => Form: Rabbit Girl <= *v*

The Rabbit frowned and twitched her nose again. Stoooooop. Why twitch? It was annoying her a little. "If you're not supposed to be seen, I can take a different form and sneak underneath the sheet. So no one else sees." She offered. She just reaaaaally wanted to see it. In case she said no though, she didn't want to shift forms just yet. She needed to get used to this new form if she was ever going to use it again. Though, she wasn't even sure what it could even do.
User Image

Ah yes, her secret mission to find answers. He'd overheard Amia and the cook talking about it. "It's easy to stay hidden when you're tiny," the soldier chimed in helpfully. Even if he was spotted, he could pretend to be an ordinary toy.

"I'm on a mission too," he stated firmly, standing tall and swinging his match stick like a sword. It was only fair to share his mission, since he knew about Amia's through eavesdropping. He understood not wanting to be seen. Before now the soldier had done his best to remain completely unnoticed, as per the General's request. That... didn't always go as planned.

Mission: What now....?

Current supplies:
*Paperclip grappling hook
*Buttons
*a cork
*A single match

Frufire's Wife

Magic Bard

18,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

••• Amia gave a long hard look at Yumi. It didn't look like she'd give up. She could feel the curiosity practically radiating from the woman. " H-how do I know I can trust you? " She said still unsure. It wasn't that she didn't want to show herself. She would love to, but she'd never left her home before and she was warned about the outside, and the danger, Some of which she'd already witnessed. She was here on an important mission and she couldn't afford to be careless and get herself into trouble.

••• Sergeant Williams then said he was on a mission too. At this Amia shook her head. " It's not the same. This is... really, really,really, really important." She said in a serious tone, then playing around with her hands nervously.

•••
                      •••

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image

*v* Yumi *v*
*v* => Form: Fairy - Height: 6" <= *v*

Yumi suddenly shifted her form to that of a six inch tall Fairy. From her place on the ground she flew up onto the counter to stand close by the toy. "Does this help?" She asked. "I've got other things I can turn into too." She said. "I can turn into a regular person, a dragon, a wolf person, a wolf, and all kinds of things." She offered. "I can turn into a copy of you too. So if you ever got in trouble, I could lead them away from you." She gave the girl a lot of options. A lot of herself. She really wanted to see.
User Image

Sergeant Williams didn't like that comment. He didn't like it one bit. The toy man put his hands on his hips, match still clasped tightly. "Just because you have an important mission doesn't mean you're the only one!" he snapped. "I have an important mission of my own. I wasn't asking you to tell me what it is. I know it's supposed to be a secret." He was going to offer to help, but now he didn't feel like it.

"And you can't say my mission isn't as important as yours, because you don't even know what it is." Sergeant Williams dropped his match and crossed his arms, turning his head to the side as if dismissing the child. If she wanted to be a brat, he had patrolling to do. The cathedral wouldn't keep itself safe.

Current supplies:
*Buttons
*a cork
*A single match

Frufire's Wife

Magic Bard

18,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

••• The rabbit lady turned into a fairy! Amia watched her in awe. " Can... you teach me how to do that?" She thought about what she said and was about to remove the sheet when the toy soldier protested about what she'd said before. And when he put it that way she did feel bad about saying that. The little girl in the ghost costume looked down sadly. " I'm sorry... I... It's just..." She clung tightly to the fabric tearing up a bit. " I had to leave home because no one thought what I wanted was important. I'm starting to think maybe they're right. I've been here for so long and I don't feel any closer to..." She fell silent, doing her best not to cry. " I didn't mean to say your mission wasn't important." Amia didn't know what else to say. She'd never made anyone mad at her this way, what was she supposed to do?

•••

•••
                      •••
                      xxxxxxxxxxxx𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢: Cathedral𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥: Toy Soldier and Yumix𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡: Sad

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image

*v* Yumi *v*

Yumi scowled. The two had upset each other. That's not how friends behaved! "You were too harsh. You put words in her mouth." She said. She then flew onto the girl in the sheet's head and patted it kindly. "And I'm sure he's sorry." She turned to look at him, a brow raised. He was sorry, wasn't he?
User Image

The toy caught the look Yumi sent him and flinched. Maybe he was a little mean about the way he said it.... not that he'd take it back. It was true! The plastic figure huffed, letting his arms drop.

"Yeah... i'm sorry too," he admitted as he reached down to collect the fallen match stick. "Of course what you want is important! Everyone's important. Hm... Sounds to me like you might need some help! Why don't you let us help you? You don't have to tell us what your mission is, but maybe we can keep an eye out for whatever it is you are waiting for...? I don't sleep, and i'm usually watching the bar, even if people can't see me. I can be your eyes in the bar when you aren't here."

The toy nodded resolutely at that. Yes. That was a good plan!

Current supplies:
*Buttons
*a cork
*A single match

Frufire's Wife

Magic Bard

18,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

••• Yumi landed on her head and patted it. People were touching her head a lot. She wondered if it was a custom around here. However she wouldn't ask. She gave a bit of a nod as Yumi said that Sergeant Williams was sorry but was relieved hearing it from him. What he said next cheered her up further but then she was a bit puzzled. " Sure, you can help..." She began. " But, I'm not sure how just yet." She played with her hands nervously.

•••

•••
                      •••

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image

*v* Yumi *v*
*v* => Form: Fairy (Large) - Height: 5'2" <= *v*

Yumi smiled happily as the two made up. Good. Yumi took flight again and lifted herself just enough into the air so she could change forms again. She had wanted to experiment a little for a while now, and now seemed like a good time. Yumi shifted again, and this time took on a similar appearance. It was, in fact, still a fairy-like creature. Just one that was much larger than before. Though, she had failed to keep the appearance the same. Oh, well. Her experiment had worked!

She lightly lowered herself and touched the ground, before finally getting to answer the girl's question. "I can't teach you how to make yourself different. But if you ever need it, I could make you look different. I could turn you into a fairy, a wolf, or... a lot of different things. You would just need me to change you back." She said. She didn't think the girl had the same ability as her. Still, thanks to her family's aura, she could extend her ability to others. To an extent.
User Image

The soldier fell into methodical pacing. Tap tap tap, turn. Tap tap tap, turn. How could they help without Amia revealing her super secret mission? "Well... with any mission, there are small parts that need to be taken care of before you can finish the whole thing, right? So if you can't tell us about the big picture, you could still tell us what little parts need to be done. Three people working together would get more done than just one, right?"

Yumi shifted once more, abandoning her smaller fairy form for a larger one. Wow! "You can turn other people into different shapes too?" he gasped out in awe.

Mission: Help Amia!

Current supplies:
*Buttons
*a cork
*A single match

Frufire's Wife

Magic Bard

18,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser Image

••• Amia thought about what the toy soldier said. " Small parts..." She said to herself. " I hadn't thought about that." She admitted. All this time she'd been going around without much of a plan. It was a wonder she'd gotten this far. " There is one thing..." She began a little more confidently. " I need to know if people come looking for me. I can't leave without completing my mission but if they find me I'll have to go. So, if you could keep an eye out in case someone decides to show up looking for me..."

••• Yumi told her that she couldn't teach her how to change forms but that she could change her form. " Whoa! Really?" The little girl said in awe. If she could chose what to be turned into what would she be? She thought hard on this silently for a moment and came to a conclusion. She liked being herself. Still, Yumi might be able to help should she need to deceive anyone. " That's a really useful power to have."

••• Involuntarily the girl let out a yawn. " Sorry, I'm tired." Amia admitted. " It was nice meeting you two. I think I'm going to bed now." That being said, she simply turned around and went towards the door stopping when she reached it. " Nighty night." And with that she stepped out and towards the building with the bedrooms.

(( Sorry for the crappy exit but I'm calling it a night. ))

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image

*v* Yumi *v*

"Nice meeting you too." Yumi said with a smile as the girl walked away. "And umm... yes. I don't know if I could do it with you though." She admitted. She took that moment to take flight again and shift back into the smaller fairy form. She didn't think it was right to tower over the small toy that much if she didn't need to. She proceeded to re-land on the bar counter with him.

"You... don't need to sleep?" Yumi asked. Her head tiled at the sudden realization. How did he keep going? It didn't make sense to her? Or did he need to take time to relax and think things over when he got tired? She'd heard... ermm... meditation... yeah, that... helped some other types of people get rested when they didn't need to sleep, but still needed something like it.
User Image

The tiny soldier gave Amia a quick salute. "I will keep my eyes and ears open!" he declared. The little girl then dashed out the front door after a quick 'nighty night'. She really was a cute kid. Well... in a manner of speaking.

"Nope," he confirmed. "I don't sleep, eat or breathe. Made of plastic." The soldier knocked on his own head, producing a faint click of plastic on plastic. "See?"

Mission: Help Amia!

Current supplies:
*Buttons
*a cork
*A single match

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers