yes 1 100.0% [ 68 ]
Total Votes:[ 68 ]
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 >

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
THE PARADISE PALACE OF HEALING COTTAGE INN

To Welcome you to this Wanderfull Paradise of Healing Cottage Inn; and We hope that you will enjoy your stay, here and Relax and Commune, with Nature, away from the Hustle & Bustle of the normal City Life,
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image to have some fun doing it, like chatting, and make New Friends in this Paradise. And now we are hiring some new members to work

And this are The Rules Regulation
The basic rules you should all know:
1.No scybering cuddling and snuggling ok but if you must take it to a PM`
2.Keep the thread at pg-13, please snuggling and cuddling is allowed
3.Keep the coursing to a minimum and be nice even to animals in and out around the place.
4.No fighting And if you don't have anything to say then Screw you

Well The Paradise Palace Of Healing Cottage Inn, Is Open and Hiring in Need Of Reliable People, And to Enjoy our Services, and here are the Types of Positions We Need to be feel And to get a specific job Pm me, The Owner= Domono2005 for the Position you want ? ,Co,Owner= Open
Plus we have some many things around we have Hot Tubs, and SPA with Inside Pool,Hot Tubs,plus you could have some great Massage, and,Jakuzzi, Game Room for every type of people to Relax, and we have all kinds of Tropical Drink, that you mite like and a Great Motel for your fabulous Stay ok.
2=Hostess = (open)
1=-Male=Red-Silvereye = open
1-Female= = open
Greeter=Mr, Youshie-Silverfox2= open
4=Cooks = open
2-Female= open
2= Male= Youshie-Silverfox2= open
For our Game Room= opening
Bartender= Emy-arkangel= opening
Waiter= open
Waitress= Moon kandy= open
Room Maid= open
2=Care Taker= open
For Our Garden & Orchards
Grounds= Red-Silvereye= opening for our Lakes and Ponds
The Paradise Healing Cottage Inn And to all Personnel we are Supplying Some Banners And ID Cards, for you to put on your Sigg.
And we need your name=,
Gender=,
and type of position your interested=
for your ID card .
User Image
User Imagehilip2/loversunderthewaterfall.png[/img]

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Welcome you Guys and Girls and hope you will in joy our New Place for you to Relax and Chat in this thread and Make New friends Just in Joy your Selfs in here and we have a Great SPA and Hot Springs for your in joyment.

User Image

User Image

User Image

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Walks in hmm nice place to visit and Relax in here as i look around the grounds and see the beautyfull flowers and fruits,bump.

Aged Hunter

1,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Walks in well hy every body and gose to the counter bar hy could i have some tropical drink a strawberry kiwee please. and Bump.

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hy every body as i walk in looking around thrue the hall ground and the flowers and gardens as i walk down to the lake as look at the glowin water in the lake in a mezzmorise state.

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Red-Silvereye
Walks in hmm nice place to visit and Relax in here as i look around the grounds and see the beautyfull flowers and fruits,bump.
Well welcome to my Paradise Palace as i give you a bascket of fruits,and hope you injoy your stay in hear guy and we have lots of things to do for you to have some fun.

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Emy-arkangel
Hy every body as i walk in looking around thrue the hall ground and the flowers and gardens as i walk down to the lake as look at the glowin water in the lake in a mezzmorise state.

Welcome to my Paradise Palace and hope you have a great stay and as a complement here you may have this Bascket of fruits for your injoyment were you can Relax and make new friend so injoy your stay hun.

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
miku13
Domon hun, you here?
Well hy Love and welcome to our Paradise Palace where you can relax and have some fun at it . heres, a complementary Fruit Basket .and i hope you book mark this to your list.
Domon2005
miku13
Domon hun, you here?
Well hy Love and welcome to our Paradise Palace where you can relax and have some fun at it . heres, a complementary Fruit Basket .and i hope you book mark this to your list.
yeah i did

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ashurasan
Walks in well hy every body and gose to the counter bar hy could i have some tropical drink a strawberry kiwee please. and Bump.
Hy and welcome to my Paradise Palace were you can chatt
and make new friends plus Relax in our Spa,plus here is a complementary fruit bascket for you and injoy your stay hun.
mmkay then.... i got to go do some stuff and sleep... bye love

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Well ok then and in here we could keep this place alive with this new rooms we just add it like a Cottage for the Customers could stay the Night or Weekends away from the Hustle and Bustle of the City Life, and we have some nice rooms for every body to in joy our stay if they like every day there some things to do and if you need a room just let me now on a PM *
1=Domon2005
2=
3=Ashurasan
4=
5=Red-Silvereye
6=
7=Emy-arkangel
8=
9=Youshie-Silverfox2
10=
11=
12=
13=
14=
15=
16=
17=
18=
19=
20=
Walks in "hello, do you serve drinks here? I'm famished!"

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
kitty katt luva
Walks in "hello, do you serve drinks here? I'm famished!"
Well hello and welcome to my Paradise Palace where you can Relax and have some fun away from the Hustle and Bustle of the City life and yes we have the best tropical fruit drink in here and this is for you as our complement a bascket of fresh fruits.so injoy your Stay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff