Welcome to Gaia! ::

Couldn't think of anything... xD

Wooow... XD; 0.2865671641791 28.7% [ 96 ]
Then.. why make one? o.o 0.2089552238806 20.9% [ 70 ]
Interesting... <<; 0.16119402985075 16.1% [ 54 ]
Umm... -is still a poll whore- >D 0.34328358208955 34.3% [ 115 ]
Total Votes:[ 335 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 2598 2599 2600 > >> >>> »|

: biggrin aeva walked up to Rickel:: Hello and welcome to the Outcast Bar/Inn. My name is Daeva and I am the owner of this Inn. If you have any questions or need anything, just let me know 3nodding ::smiles::
*looks at Rickel* stare *turns to daeva, smiles sheepishly* uh, thanks... *glances at a mirror behind the bar*
Hey daeva!
::giggles:: Rowen... was that a glare towards Rickel I just saw? :: she said playfully then smileed back:: I'm just being truthful ^^!

::Looks over at Blue:: Hey Blue! How are you doing?
daeva_of_the_night
::giggles:: Rowen... was that a glare towards Rickel I just saw? :: she said playfully then smileed back:: I'm just being truthful ^^!

*smlies* I'm doing good.
*waves at blue* *to daeva* I dunno, that just looked a whole lot like spamming to me... *still looks embarrased, but is trying to compose himself* ((*is having an insianely hard time finding more good pictures* you know, i think i may grab my dvds and make some of my own...))
Blue Flame Fox 978
daeva_of_the_night

*smlies* I'm doing good.

::smiles back:: Thats good to hear ::she looks around at the Inn:: I'm so glad we're back! 3nodding
Rowen McNeill
*waves at blue* *to daeva* I dunno, that just looked a whole lot like spamming to me... *still looks embarrased, but is trying to compose himself* ((*is having an insianely hard time finding more good pictures* you know, i think i may grab my dvds and make some of my own...))

((lol if you want to do that, thats your choise xp ))
::She nods:: Yeah it did a bit, now that you mention it, didnt it... seeing as how he hasnt posted yet... ><;; ::smiles and walks over to him:: Aww, why do yah look embarrassed? whee
Princess_Apple
hello

: biggrin aeva walked up to Princess_Apple:: Hello and welcome to the Outcast Bar/Inn. My name is Daeva and I am the owner of this Inn. If you have any questions or need anything, just let me know 3nodding ::smiles::
daeva_of_the_night
Princess_Apple
hello

: biggrin aeva walked up to Princess_Apple:: Hello and welcome to the Outcast Bar/Inn. My name is Daeva and I am the owner of this Inn. If you have any questions or need anything, just let me know 3nodding ::smiles::
-nods her head- ok! um, may u have a strawberry smoothie?....please?
Princess_Apple
daeva_of_the_night
Princess_Apple
hello

Here U go * hands her a smoothie * anything else?
Blue Flame Fox 978
Princess_Apple
daeva_of_the_night
Princess_Apple
hello

Here U go * hands her a smoothie * anything else?
thanks -takes the smoothie- no im good
Thank you Blue ::she said and smiled since he made her the drink seeing as how our bartender isnt here:: So, what brings you to the Outcast Bar/Inn? ::she asked Princess_Apple::
daeva_of_the_night
Thank you Blue ::she said and smiled since he made her the drink seeing as how our bartender isnt here:: So, what brings you to the Outcast Bar/Inn? ::she asked Princess_Apple::
-sighs- im bored.. so im just looking for people to talk to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff