Welcome to Gaia! ::

More than anything, more than the fact that Chance was here, or that Eneru had appeared, or even that a number of other undesirables had come when he was not expecting, the appearance of Jade was the icing on the cake. This cake of horror. Horror-cake was not as delicious as it sounded. As the woman draped herself over his hunched over and darkened frame, the man let out a very deep sigh. It was fetched from the deepest corners of his tattered and beaten soul. Because that was where the best sighs could be found. "...Do we have to do this?" He muttered, but the time-witch was already gone. She had fluttered off to take care of someone's order. To make sure the bar was up and running. That little girl was doing more than he had since waking up. What the hell was that about?

"Jade. Hey, hold.." Did it matter? The man hauled himself upright, peering around the room at its various inhabitants. Everyone seemed to be mostly taken care of. There was the odd individual sticking to their corners of shadow, or whatever, but as far as he could tell. No drink orders. His gaze followed Jade's as she glanced back at him, although she seemed quite busy with talking to Nathan. Fortunate for him. Maybe he could slip into the kitchen. Or back up to his room. With a shifty glance, he began edging away from the counter, just before a man spoke up. The narrator got particularly lazy with Reii posts and simply glared at the man.

He lifted a bottle from beneath the counter and slammed it down. Not bothering with glasses or anything. "Here. Take. Drink. Do whatever you want." He managed to choke out. How was he supposed to escape if people continued to pester him?

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX a d e xxx a r l e q u i n
xxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

THEXXMAGIXXOFXXSPACE

Taking back her drink, Jade began sipping from the tall glass with quite the gusto. Surely such a sweet and sugary concotion of such size wouldn't be good for her in the long run, but it was just far too delicious for her to put down - at least until she had to speak that is. "Your loss then. Next time I'll make you a drink more appropriate to your tastes then." Her shoulders gave a bit of a shrug, but with how her body was it really didn't look like all that much. Even though she didn't care all that much, it still peeved the lass at how innocent and young she looked. With her age and personality she was by no means a child, but other's never saw her like that. Still, she had more pressing matters to worry about nine times out of ten. They were just a few of her idle thoughts to be had when there was time.

It mattered not that she didn't actually have her eyes on Reii at the moment, with her magic, peering in on anyone in the bar was child's play. She could easily peer into local space from another angle and view the images in her mind. It was somewhat distracting and she looked a little derpy when doing it, but it allowed her to smile at the fact that the male finally took notice of her, and that alone sent a flutter through her heart. The current hold of her attention would remain to be Nathan however. Reii would always be there, and as she had told the male before, there was no escape from her. If she wanted him, she'd get him. She would most certainly make it happen.

Did he just...wave his hand at the thought of her magic? Jade set her nearly empty glass down on to the tabletop with a loud clack, her personality shifting once more. Like before this would only last a few seconds, but the desire to show the male just what her magic could do arose quicker than she could suppress. Reaching out slowly her long pianist fingers traces slowly down the male's cheek. A sly grin on her lips formed as her eyelids lowered into aggressive slits. Just a little display, that was all. A missing limb or two wouldn't be too bad, right? As soon as she began to enchant the spell in her mind, she pulled back and broke the enchantation immediately. A horribly rosy flush came to her cheek as she realized what she was about to do. She had no idea what Nathan was, and if she had tried to lop his arms off she wouldn't be able to show her face around here again. For the next several minutes, Jade merely stared awkwardly at the male, idly keeping her now empty glass pressed to her lips while she tried to calm down.

In concerning Reii, none of what the man said to her was incorrect, but it also didn't require too much response from her other than a few quick nods. When he fell silent, she decided to continue the conversation "I can only be thankful that you seem to be in a better mood, if only temporarily. I don't suppose you're going tell me why you were drinking your troubles away and sitting all by your lonesome?"

User Image

〖ℴℴc :〗

Invisible Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I am the bullet in the gun
and I control you

I am the truth from which you run
and I control you

I am the silencing machine
and I control you

User Image
                                    Well, it seemed like he wasn't going to get much from this place, but that was okay he was still going to get good and ******** up. He took a moment to look around right before the cat-boy finally got his order though he didn't seem to be in the mood to give him a cup like a normal bartender, the lazy b*****d. But that was actually perfectly fine with this man, he picked up the bottle and ripped the top off as quickly as possible before tipping it to the bartender, "Cheers." and then he took a long drink. That lovely amber liquid made its way down his throat and burned so good, it caused the pounding and thoughts that were not his own to dull down a little. He took this moment of "almost clarity" to give the place another once over since it had been a while since he'd heard the door open and close what felt like a thousand times.

There was a whole lot more people, people that all looked strange, because now there was a devil dude looking like something the bible described, then the huge dog had turned into a really hot chick with whitish hair. She was loving on a younger guy whom, not only looked like a midget in comparison, also seemed to be a little lacking in the emotional department aside from the short bout of tears that came and went. He moved on from the two of them though, too cute to bug anybody in that direction, he swept his gaze back over to Birdman and his companion at the moment. The sort of odd look of the guy who was talking in tongues, well that was nothing new to him for once but that didn't make it any less odd honestly however he continued his scan of the room. He brought his eyes back toward the devil-man that had moved now toward the other pretty girl seemingly hitting on the monkish looking dude that seemed concerned with his own well being earlier. The devil dude seemed to want a piece of the girl whom he had felt her name was Ziggy for some reason, either mind reading or overhearing, it didn't really matter to him.

Then there was the dark looking dude that seemed to be a little depressed and was being harassed by this strange younger girl who looked like she didn't belong in the bar, but people could have looked younger then they were. He had no idea about any of that and he personally did not care, he went back to the hot blond and her black haired lover, it became clear what they were pretty quickly after the current exchange. He didn't really care about getting the ladies this evening, he was perfectly fine with drinking his liquor and being properly ******** up the way it should be. He also decided then to took another long drink of his whiskey, now the pain was starting to really go away now, the pills he had taken earlier and the whiskey was doing its job too. He smacked his lips as he enjoyed his liquor, he turned around in his seat so that he could face the crowd, he certainly enjoyed looking at all of these strange looking people at the moment.

I take you where you want to go

I give you all you need to know

I drag you down I use you up. . .Mr. Self-Destruct!

Aged Reveler

User Image

SELAS LAUTARI
╔═══════════════════╗
Te shordjol muro rat,
Te pabaren mange memelia.

╚═══════════════════╝

Selas nodded slowly, yes he had lost a good portion of his memories, and how he had was entirely beyond him. The man had then mentioned a familiar word, something about Amnesia- though the rest of what he said was history- and Selas supposed that might have been what his condition was called. A slight shrug of his shoulder and tilt of his head indicated that Selas wasn't to sure about any of it.

"No no, Fiachra," He prodded to the bird who gave a soft chirp, then to himself. "Selas," Then again to his mask. "Gadge Chor." Selas could see that the man wanted to ask something, and although there was such a thick language barrier between them he was definitely interested in what he had to hear.

Selas looked over at Fiachra who seemed almost enthralled in the man, tilted her head this way and that as if to get a better look at him. She sqawked as if some part of him rung a bell to her.
"Her'y? Fiachra, mor rakker sä drován." He said softly and the parrot poked the mans hand with her beak.
"Bird! Bird!" She cried softly earning and irritated hushing sound from Selas.
"Her'y!" Was Fia telling him that the man was a bird too? That seemed a little ridiculous seeing as he was clearly a man sitting in front of him. Though if that was the truth like Fia had said then it must be.

"Mmm ...Your name?" Selas asked suddenly not having caught it really from the beginning.

Selas could only hope that the stone he held would help jog his memory if even a little bit. Perhaps someone in this damn bar knew him from somewhere.

Original Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔══════════════╗
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxxxCheswick Streider xxxxxxxxxxxx«
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚══════════════╝

Glitter on the west streets,
Silver over everything.
The rivers all wet,
You’re all chrome.

Cheswick was, and always would be, a quiet girl. Rare was there a time when she uttered more than a few words in concurrence and even then, it was only done because it was important. Now though, there was little to be said and that suited her casual persona just fine, replacing the broadened smile across her face with a muted version, tamed into submission so she wasn’t seen as a grinning idiot in public. Not that the wolf cared how she looked, but because her face would get tired after so much happiness. After all, she wasn’t used to giving that sort of reaction; not when she had been so well kept in the mansion with Etienne and the rest of the pack. If she were a lesser being, they’d have broken her spirit in some way or another, but one would find that Cheswick was not only strong in appearance, but also in heart. Most Wendigo were, from the noble ahrouns to the tricky galliards; they were a tribe of power and perfection – and maybe cannibalism – but that was neither here nor there.

With Braelin tugging her hand, Cheswick quickly came to, focusing once more on the boy mage and his words. Apparently they were leaving the main bar room, and though she had been perfectly comfortable regardless their location, she knew better than to argue with Braelin over where they ended up. She didn’t care if they slept in a cardboard box under a bridge, so long as they slept together in said box. Shuffling behind, she gave a small wave to those in the room she knew, her face a blank canvas towards the familiar regulars as though she knew nothing and no one, but that was what most people found endearing about the wolf woman; she was utterly oblivious and thus enjoyed the company of almost anyone. Braelin just happened to be her favorite by most accounts, especially since she had left Etienne and the other Garou. Together the two ascended the stairs and vanished from sight of those still drinking, though it was assured they’d be within shouting distance if anything out of the ordinary happened.

Really, Cheswick was happy to follow and let Braelin do as he had planned, shuffling after him when they reached their old room and proceeded to enter it. Nothing had changed within the dark chamber, save some settled dust across various surfaces. Still, the pile was intact with all the layers of cloth and linen, and the bed remained unused for anything other than something of a table. Eying everything as it came into view, the wolf slowly lowered herself onto the edge of the bed and gave a halfhearted nod at the comment Braelin made. Wouldn’t it be nice to take the pile everywhere they went, if only to act as a security blanket against life’s hardships? If she could, she’d have Braelin live with her wherever she may have ended up, but as had been the case in the past, and possibly the future, this wasn’t meant to be. “I’d sleep better if that were the case.” Bringing her hands upwards to brush away lengths of silver, the Garou turned her sights towards the floor and took a deep breath before adding, “Or at all. I’ve had issues sleeping.”

Dripping with alchemy,
                                              Shiver stop shivering!
                                              The glitter’s all wet...
                                              You’re all chrome.
User Image

Docking his tresses, the incubus kept his luminous gaze fixed on the thoughtful Fae, minding no one's business but their own affairs. Little did he glance elsewhere excluding the arrivals of familiar and new faces, confirming his business was for Chance and her alone. Dishonest he'd be if ever he were to say he didn't think of moving on, but his thoughts would always fallback on the Fae , his dreams mere apparitions of him ravishing the woman's very well being. Eneru near always wondered what people and places he'd see if he'd never stepped foot into the ONS. It must have been the very well same for his counterpart and she was never at fault for doing so. Naturally was it to be curious, unsure of the many experiences Chance came across in their departure. Questions to be asked, arching his brows to what seemed to be a guilty expression. A surprise to say the least despite the betrayal of a composed manner, waiting to hear the summon of a voice he so sought for. Ask and one shall recieve, right?

"At least one of us has the words to say."

Recieved well, the incubus nodded agreeingly, lowering his gaze to the woman's fingers occupying the gaps between his hold. Subtle was the entire process, keeping a warm smile plastered under his shaded hues his bangs so often casted. He led the woman rising from her seat into the fabric of his lap, her form complementing the incubus's figure when adjusting to sit comfortably. As for Eneru, he lifted the woman's legs to sit across, enough to elevate his leg slightly against the counter and moreso to lean when he needed a drink. He wrapped his occupied around the woman's shoulder, keeping the Fae from leaning too far back while his hand rested along her cascades now nuzzled into his collarbone. His features brightened at the woman's revelation, almost doubtful he heard correctly, but as the woman continued, so did that smile growing wider as to how much easier the encounter was.

As Chance whispered to explain leaving wasn't his fault, affectionately did he run his fingers through her quills and their longer relatives just behind. He listened quite attentive to every word and tone she'd use, not quite satisfied with long story cut short without giving any detail as he was sure there was more to it than what she gave, but it would have to do for now. The incubus would stand by his word, keeping the bickering and trivial quarrels for another day. "You are back," he snickered, assured questioning how long would earn him verbal lashing or two. Chance was quite good at doing so and just because they were lovers did not mean he was any safer than any stranger. Was it quicker than the lips pressed against his neck, a skilled tongue flickering at his pusle she was fond of? No. Biting his lower lip to fight back the moan she sure earned, pressing a kiss against the woman's forehead.

"Forgive me?"

Asking for forgiveness would perhaps be the highlight of the night, never to think those words would ever be said by Chance. "Mmhmm," Eneru breathed, not too attentive to the acceptance when turning his gaze to a pair of eyes that belonged to no other than the other Incubus. He arched a brow, unsure just what the male wanted. To be quite honest, there was an urge to call him out and ask if hooved male if he wanted his d**k or something. Eneru was certainly in no mood to joke around. Not tonight of all nights...

"Just my ******** luck..."

Eneru Killian
                                            "Stand at attention.
                                            And make sure you know the lines and yourself.
                                            Yet you'd say, "I'll be home alone again, waiting."

Lonely Scamp

We Could Be Heroes
“Oh, I’m pretty sure we know one another. I mean, why would I make that up?

"I guess there could be a few reasons why you would," said the monk, curiously rubbing his chin as he answered what was clearly a rhetorical question. "You could be using it as a method to break the ice like most people do in these situations. I appreciate the sentiment if you are, but I'm afraid I'm not exactly the looking type." Of course, Tenkai didn't stop there. "You could also be trying to put me into a false sense of familiarity in order to con me in some way, though." His tone of voice dropped a bit at that mention, as if he was sad or disappointed. "I wouldn't advise--"

We Could Be Heroes
Not concerned by the line of questioning, she instead busied herself with a drink; the same drink the monk had been slowly working to finish. As stealthy as one could be while not paying attention, Ziggy found herself taking up the remnants of a Shirley Temple with a sigh, lips--

"Ahhh-ta-ta-tat!" Tenkai blurted out hastily as he snatched his drink away from Ziggy's lips with sudden, unexpected quickness. Even though he was the one running his mouth off this time didn't mean he wasn't paying attention to his own drink. Monks where detached from material things, but that didn't mean the things he paid for were free to be taken from him. Not only that, but Tenkai would feel badly if he ended up giving Ziggy a cold.

"Hey now, you shouldn't just take people's drinks like that," said the monk. "If you wanted it so much, you could have at least asked me. I could even buy you one if you wished."

Was he for real? For a human sitting in the middle of what was mostly a den for demons and fae, Tenkai looked pretty naive with regards to the mischievous ways of the night life. It was obvious that someone like Ziggy knew it was wrong to take someone else's drink. She probably just didn't care about that. Tenkai's adherence to morality was somewhat archaic in times such as these, but the monk seemed to care as little about that as Ziggy cared about right and wrong.

It didn't make sense for someone who seemed to be a slow-witted and easily confused monk to respond as quick as he did to Ziggy's sneaky tactic. The necromancer was no doubt perceptive enough to tell that his hand had moved quicker than what was normally expected for a human, especially a simple holy man.

The truth was, Tenkai was far from simple.

"Then again," said Tenkai, smiling as he scratching his head again, "I'm sure your incubus friend over here would rather do that, I suppose."

How Tenkai knew that Kreed was an incubus instead of some other kind of devil was anybody's guess.

Original Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔══════════════╗
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxZiggy Stardust xxxxxxxxxxxx«
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚══════════════╝

You might have heard I run with a dangerous crowd;
We ain't too pretty, we ain't too proud,
We might be laughing a bit too loud...
But that never hurt no one!

"What makes you think I'd ******** you?"

Surely he was kidding, or at least Ziggy’s ego hoped this was the case, but she gave a slow nod and turned away, smirk beginning to form over her otherwise soft features. “Oh, please, tell me that isn’t the case. I’m sure I’ll believe you. I mean, it’s not like your kind is known for seduction and debauchery…” While her voice trailed off, she stuck out a thumb to motion at Eneru and Chance, both of which were back to their normal free lovin’ selves, wrapped up together like there wasn’t another soul in sight. “Yeah, totally not here to ********. Got’cha.” Maybe, given the chance, Ziggy would have said more to the stranger Incubus she’d taken to chatting with, but the monk was suddenly active and with eyes widened, the girl watched as the drink she had come so close to partaking in was whisked away. The void left in its place was quickly turned to a curled fist and she let it rest palm side down on the table, forgotten as she took a moment to regain her composure.

“Oh? You’d buy me a drink?” Skipping over the fact he probably already knew her intentions, the woman wiggled her nose and narrowed her oculars at the religious figure. Be it suspicion or her way of examining prey, there was no way to tell, but Ziggy didn’t seem overly concerned with how he viewed their interactions. After all, in the mind of the miscreant, she was always in the right. “I’d like a Vodka tonic, if that isn’t too much.” And with that, she leaned back with a sigh and raised her arms high over her coral locks, stretching the appendages with a breath of contentment. The monk was putting up with too much in her opinion, unless he really was as bored as she predicted when she stumbled over to poke at him. Though the holy man seemed to have her relationship with the hooved boy all wrong, causing Ziggy to scoff in retaliation, her vision shooting from Tenkai to Kreed, then back again. “Him? HA! That thing is not my friend. That thing is… Well, I’m not sure what all he is, besides a creepy hooved guy. Right, Creepy Hooved Guy?” With a smile, she let Kreed answer for himself if he wanted, being she didn’t have much to add concerning the stranger. After all, it wasn’t as though the pink haired magician knew these new patrons – regardless trying to convince them otherwise.

Darlin', only the good die young~
That made slight bits more sense, he thought. Although feigning ignorance could sometimes be a useful tool. Even if it hurt the bird to pretend not to know something he was so obviously knowledgeable about. "Right, right, Fiachra." He waved a hand through the air, as though he could simply dispel whatever the man said back, the man or the bird for that matter. It seemed to have some form of sentience. It was aware of the two men chatting anyway, in more than a bird-like way anywho. None of this really mattered. "Amnesiac, are you familiar with a theory that there's a window of clarity in these situations?" He asked the man curiously, leaning gently across the table. A knowing grin settled on his lips, a somewhat devilish grin. "Another theory is that a shock. A considerable shock can bring memories back. Much in the way they might be forced into your subconscious. You know, like you suffered from some kind of awful shock."

"Oh, my name is Huginn if that's what you're asking. It's nothing of consequence or anything. Just something I've been saddled with, so to speak. But back on your situation. I've got a few theories on this amnesia of yours, this memory loss. We ought to see if we can fix this, Amnesiac." The bird squawked on and on, staring at this masked man. He had a plan, that could prove to be useful, at a later date. If it worked.

Aged Reveler

User Image

SELAS LAUTARI
╔═══════════════════╗
Te shordjol muro rat,

╚═══════════════════╝

Icy eyes stared out from behind the mask, clearly this Huginn was avoiding Fiachra and honestly if his precious bird knew something, it was probably worth knowing. A slight tilt of his head made the plethora of necklaces softly jingle. Selas only caught a bit about what he was saying, something about this Amnesia and suffering shock, surprisingly enough he was able to make out that alone. A heavy sigh fled from his lips, though the mask only imitated the parted lips.

"Shock... Is... hard to....Kulath.....kulath.. Ah. Find. Shock is hard to find.." He said softly. It was indeed difficult to find things that shocked him or took Selas out of his element and out of his comfort zone. The bird continued however to peck gently at his hand till he dropped the stone, rolling on the table till she caught it and placed it back into her bag of seeds. Clearly he wouldn't cooperate but Fiachra didn't look phased.
"Her'y! Her'y!" She squawked earning another demanding silence from the Rroma.

"Fiachra says... You are bird? Her'y? Mmmmm......" He didn't quite know the translation for it but he would think about it while thy talked.

Closing his eyes once again as he sat back in his chair to think about the mans strange words, the crimson jeweled eye on the forehead of his mask opened once again and assessed his surroundings. Acting as a literal third eye for Selas.
"Shocks are actually in an amazingly large supply, if you ask me. I mean, any kind of concussive force would be an entirely easy feat to accomplish if you ask me." That little parrot was really blowing the cover he wasn't trying very hard to conceal. Huginn shot a look at the bird around the man and shook his head gently back and forth, disapprovingly more than anything. "That's not very kosher, is it? You can't go around blurting things that might be secrets to one person or another. After all, wouldn't it be equally rude if I were to go about shouting things that I may or may not know about you?" This man was a giant ball of mystery wrapped in an enigma. Something that intrigued the bird, despite his seeming boredom at the current situation.

"More specifically, I am a Corax. It's a little complicated to explain, but I'm something of a shapeshifter. Bird and man, raven and human. That sort of thing. I've got a few other tricks up my sleeve, but let's not lay all of the cards on the table just yet. I'm going to propose a little exchange of information." That eye was a little unsettling, but it didn't seem harmful. Perhaps he was a mutant. "You ask a question and I'll ask one back. We answer, it's all good fun, right?"

2,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
User Image

As the woman went on, Kreed had begun to realize just how clever she was.
THUNK.
His forehead his the counter and he let out a sigh. She was absolutely right, he was here to ********, but it didn't have to be her. In fact, it wouldn't have been wise to pick her. She was too smart. He needed someone easy. This was his first time away from his home in Hell. His first time flirting and... ********, it wasn't going too well. Why did he insist he could hunt for his food on his own? He clearly underestimated the skill it took to pick up a mate.

"Right, Creepy Hooved Guy?"

His ears perked up and he lifted his head from the table. "I'm not creepy!" He shouted, his dark brows pinching in the middle. This girl was trouble. A big pain in the a**. But maybe she'd be useful... for information's sake. "Are my hooves really that strange?" He asked, looking down to his "feet".
They were surrounded in a black mist that would soon reveal a pair of bare feet. The prince cringed. "How repulsive...." He muttered to himself, managing to wiggle his toes.
The incubus took a step forward and nearly fell straight over. His arms grabbed onto the counter, clinging for his life. "R-ridiculous!" Kreed wasn't used to walking with such feet. His balance was all off.

Questionable Conversationalist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
you said it’s over
but maybe
it’s the same old thing
Naтнanιel Sтraтғord

The more time he spent exposed to Jade's enthusiasm, the more she seemed to remind Nathan of a small child. Most children tended to grind his gears, but Jade's company was pleasant enough, even if it was unwanted at first.

"Ah, but I did have something more to my tastes. A bottle of vodka, in fact. That is until you decided to do away with it."

His tone came off as condescending, but that was more-or-less just a result of the way he spoke. Although, Jade did quite rudely warp away the bottle into another dimension or something. Magic was often more than it was worth, but it wasn't exactly easy to get away from the use of something so volatile. It was almost as though being a walking corpse attracted the supernatural. Weird, huh?

Not long after speaking, Nathan once again escaped into his own world of disjointed thoughts. The sound of glass loudly hitting the table quickly brought him back, however. Peering over at Jade through one half-open eyelid, he could see that she was less than pleased. The feeling of her fingers against his skin almost triggered an instinctively violent response (as a result of too many years of looking over his shoulder, no doubt), but he decided to wait and see what this mage could do.

But, alas, the malice in her eyes faded almost as quickly as it had appeared, and Jade sat there dumbfounded for much longer than Nathan would have liked. Stoicism replaced by a look of inquiry, he assumed that her little episode had passed. At least for now.

"Well, I wouldn't say I was "drinking away my problems." Sometimes I feel like finding a nice, quiet spot in the bar, and simply observing everyone else. It's one of the things that I do best. Watching, that is. Besides, I wouldn't want to bore you with my past. It's not really family-friendly anyway."

Shrugging lightly, Nathan went back to rocking to-and-fro on the back legs of his chair while waiting for Jade to respond.

Aged Reveler

User ImageUser Image

SELAS LAUTARI
╔═══════════════════╗
Te shordjol muro rat,

╚═══════════════════╝

The man spoke entirely too fast for Selas to keep up, he only gave an exasperated sigh as his answer. He had heard something about shocks, but the way the mans eye glinted as if he were about to do something rash honestly made him weary. He folded his arms over the table, his bangles and bracelets jingling as he did so.

"Corax? Corvus Corax? You speak Latin?" So the man was a bird. A raven to be more exact, no wonder why Fiachra thought he looked familiar.

"Mmm... O xonxano baro...." He pointed to Huginn, then to Fiachra as if to compare the two, but of course it wouldn't come across right.

"O xonxano baro, kaski san?" He prodded the bird who finally decided to give up and move off the table into a chair.

Only moments later did she resurface as a woman dressed similar to that of Selas. There had been no bright lights or shiny glitter to her transformation, it was entirely too subtle like a moving shadow. Though she wore bangles and necklaces just as Selas did however no mask, she didn't seem to keen on showing much of her face as the hood of her cloak didn't allow.
The mask over Selas' face grinned and he pointed to the woman who sat silently beside him.

"O Xonxano baro." He declared.

Fiachra however did not look too pleased. Only the thin pale lips that peaked beneath the dark black cloak were showing, pinched in a thin line to show her displeasure at the situation of being in a human form.

"Akana mukav tut le Devlesa." She growled angrily, and Selas only chuckled lightly at her crude response.

"O zalzaro khal peski piri." Selas said after a moment to her before looking over at Huginn once again.

"Fiachra... does... Xonxano.. Also." He stopped for a moment, trying to think deeply about what the translation would be, but he hadn't a clue. Shrugging slightly he looked out of the corner of his eye to see Fiachra pull the small bag of seeds to her side of the table and into Selas' lap. He chuckled slightly and placed them into his sleeve.

"Question? You and me? Ok." He nodded, he understood some of that he supposed. Well, as long as the man didn't try to go overboard with his words and flood his mind all at once with nonsensical things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff