Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

"Uuuuh. What times is it?"
Asking himself these questions as he ascended his torso to a full up right sit.
He forgot to change last night so he felt strange. Eh, just made him feel grimy all over.
Lifting himself from the bed he stumbled towards the bathroom.
Having unpacked just now he toke out the things they had that were necessities.
One was a tooth brush that Maestro, having disrobed, stepped into the shower with a tub of tooth paste. Turned nozzle the water ran down on his oliver tone skin, pale in nature but still had that slightest tint of earthy green to it. Brushed his teeth, washed his hair and body he would rinse before exiting. Now, this was a good time to be a shapeshifter of sorts. Maestro would exit the bathroom in his normal pajamas, some beige silk bottoms, a loose fit white button up, a pair of black kitty slippers and a big comfortable robe. Alos, of course, he had bandages over his hands, feet, lower half and face. Topped with a bag upon his head. However, he didn't have bandages on his chest. His minor chest hair was within sight if anyone noticed. Exiting the room with clothing in a dirty hamper in the bathroom, he descended the stairs.

It was empty except for Errol. Giving her a wave before he stepped into the kitchen to make himself something. Not realizing that maybe he was over stepping his boundaries here... Or not. Not exactly in the right state of mind, being half awake right now. Fumbling through the contents of this modern kitchen in an ancient establishment, he found what he was looking for.
Coffee.
What selections did they have? Apparently, all the things!
He'd stick with bold Italian roasted coffee beans. Blending them with a coffee grinder he'd inhale a deep whiff of the contents, exhale satisfaction before loading the pot up. While that was up and going he'd prepare himself something. Not sure what...
Wait.

He'd be making fresh homemade cinnamon rolls.
Before long they were in the oven baking with the icing waiting in a ziplock bag.

Company: N/A

Mystical Villain's Princess

Adorable Sex Symbol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔══════════════╗
                              ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Errol Capland - Resident Bartender xxxxxxxxxxxx«
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚══════════════╝

✖ Like the water when the sea got rough,
                        She was bored with the breeze, she was bored of her luck.
                        The winner and the loser told the fallen priest;
                        "That's a cold, cold place in the arms of a thief"

User Image

One would notice a small earbud in the crest of Errol’s eardrum should they be paying close enough attention, the soft melody just barely made out over the soft hum of the albino. Of course she had been content with what Teddy gave her, since as honest as she was, Errol understood this place wasn’t worth more than the amount; even that seemed a bit too much to take – but the girl let it go in favor of assuming the tiny mech pilot had plans to stay a while. Pausing her private jam session and puzzling to give Maestro a small nod, she’d continue blasting Billy Joel with little more to offer in terms of service. He seemed alright by this, tending to his own breakfast routines, while she was left pleasantly hovering nearby. Quiet days were good days in her book.

--------- And holding everything he made her steal,
                                      She said, "Leave me alone, but just d o n ' txl e a v exm e here, all right?"

Sparkly Phantom

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
It took Kato a while to go to sleep since the bed didn't smell like Maestro yet but after 30 minutes he drifted off into a deep sleep. He slept silently and without movement, with a tint of flushed cheeks. Before going to sleep though Kato had thoughts and realizations.

it's weird, I'm not afraid to go to sleep. I'm not afraid that I won't have anyone...maybe because i feel like Maestro's my daddy. I never thought I'd call someone that. I really like it. I want to be a good son for him and I know he won't turn into a mean adult. It was weird how I realized how much I loved Denki and Maestro when I thought they left me, I hope we stay a family forever.

His thoughts stirred in his head and went to sleep hugging his two plushies.
In the morning, we woke up feeling groggy and stuffy. His hair was all messy and there was some drool coming off the side of lip and his flushed cheeks turned into an over all fever...
It felt like a fever to Kato though, but with a hand placement he'd seem cold.

"nggh.. D-daddy..? Where are you?" he called out slipping under the covers again. Kato wanted to see Teddy and RoonTag and the pretty lady at the bar, he didn't have time to be sick!

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fushou
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics: Upstairs/ Thoughts: What a lovely afternoon~]

Waking late late in the afternoon, a certain violet toned femme would rise up in bed. Not but a light sheet to keep her tastefully clad in her lack of any clothing. Honestly Fu was quite a bomb shell. Though who knows if that was natural? Hard to tell with shifters, though one can always just take things at face value? Regardless, the pointed eared beauty would bounce off her bed and flutter across the room. Her Scroll storage book would be snatched off the dresser and she'd flip it open. With the article flat on the ground in the middle of her room, he'd hunker over it and slam a palm down to the parchment, Spiritual energy ignited and pushed her up to a standing position with the object summoned. It was an expansion of gray mist, which ultimately spawned a rather hefty traveling trunk right there atop the little phone books strange marking on that particular page. The case would be shoved over to the foot of the bed, the black flattened book snatched up and closed. Tossed onto the bed while the Hebi rummaged through her clothes. With what she desired for the day, and her travel bag, Fu would go about the morning routine. Er. After noon routine? Whatever.

Some time later~<3

[Specifics: Patron side of the bar.]

A five foot six bubbly little odd toned femme would come bouncing down the stairs. Steps quick yet fluent, care free but concise. She wore a simple black sleeveless T, and a rather flowy skirt style Hakama. It reached down to just above the ankles and revealed her black Tabi wrapped in Waraji sandals. Ultimately, she'd find herself skipped right on up to the bar counter itself. Hands placed down on the surface of such while Fu beamed a smile at Errol.

"Afternoon Hun. Did you want me to drop off some cash for that tab? Also I'd like a Dr. Pepper if they're still in stock?"

Usual warmth. A rather sincere smile left formed on purple lush lips. One thing that was worth noting by now was that this women didn't wear makeup. The entirety of her unnatural features were expected to be taken as natural. Oddly enough. Either way, it didn't confront her much, and she was excited as it stood to see what kind of mischief and business this place could offer.

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

Cinnamon rolls were done.
Pulling out the pan from the oven with an oven mit, Maestro bought the nice smelling treats to his nose to take a big whiff of the delicious aroma. An oven pad would be placed on the counter, well two, before he set the tray up them to keep the heat form ruining the counter. Oven mit laid near he'd look for a knife. He used it to cut a corner of the ziplock bag filled with icing. Knife rinsed, washed and placed to dry somewhere safe he'd spend a bit of time distributing the icing evenly among all the rolls.
Done. He'd fix himself a glass of milk and a plate with a single cinnamon roll on it.

Exiting the kitchen he'd see Errol again. She had she music on, still he insisted to tell her.
"I made some coffee and cinnamon rolls if you want any."Turning to Fu next, about to speak but toke a second. She certainly seemed different today. Wearing some better clothing choices. Toke Maestro a while to speak, having been dumbfounded. But finally, "You're welcome to some as well." A smile, a nod and a walk he was back to his room.
"Oh Kato, you're up... But you don't look some hot buddy."
Sitting on the edge of the bed, setting his milk and cinnamon roll on the night stand for now.
He placed his right palm against Kato's forehead, moving the hair out of the way.

"Hmm... You don't feel like you have a fever. How do you feel? Here, eat this." Pointing to the cinnamon roll next to the bed on the nightstand. There was a glass of milk too.
Maestro would just get another. No big deal.

Company: Kato

Adorable Sex Symbol

User Image

Roused from a rather intense mind tickler in terms of Sudoku, Errol peered curiously at the violet female on the other side of the bar. Offering a smile, she’d find herself tucking the book of activities away to rummage through the mini fridge. Pulling a can out, she instinctively gathered a glass and ice as well, then placed the combo in front of Fu with a shrug. “Pay now or pay later, I’m totally just spending it on some hair color.” Chuckling at her own not-so-great joke, the albino waved it off and crossed her arms to lean against the bar, content to study the other woman for a spill before speaking again. “So what’re your plans for today? Just gonna meet and greet with some of the other patrons?” Delving into other people’s business was a bartender’s job, and while some might not have appreciated it, the snow topped humanoid was merely making small talk – trying to be hospitable, in that cutesy sort of way.

“Couple weeks here, there’s a carnival going on in the city. I think it’s an early Halloween thing, because from what I’ve heard about it, there’s a haunted theme to it.”
                                      Giggling, the girl brought out a cigarette and lit up, again shrugging. “I admit I’m really excited. I haven’t been in town very long, but I guess this is new this year? Nameless company funding everything though. Weird, right?” Inhaling, she looked away to keep up with the rest of the room, just scanning for any other activity. Luckily she caught what Maestro said, to which she'd beam and reply, "Really? Thank you!~" But off the wrapped man would go, again leaving the main room to the two women.

Sparkly Phantom

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kato felt stuffy and dazed, it was hard for him to think but Maestro's cool had made him feel relieved.
" I feel sick..and stuffy but not like the time where I got orange hair." he coughed and and wiped away some of the cold sweat he was buliding up. Kato had so much energy the other day, but it seemed to have all drained away today. Maybe someone passed on their sickness on the boat ride who knows..but it seemed like a regular cold.

" Daddy... why do you love me? I love you because I'm always afraid but with you I'm not. I'm happy when you pet me and tuck me to bed, I love Denki too...but I just... I wish you were my real dad." he wondered curiously and took a smile bite of the cinammon role and a few licks of milk. It was cute how he drank it like a real cat, but it was enough to make him full. Kato tried to wait for Maestro's answer but his eye lids were so heavy, he just wanted to sleep.
His world faded to black and he was fast asleep again but beneath the sheets he had transformed into an orange cat, curled up in the softness.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fushou
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics:Sitting patron side at the bar/ Thoughts: Mmm Halloween themed mystery bashes? Sounds kinky.]

Was that a look of adoration or surprise? Either way, those serpentine slants would just hold to the bandaged man until he'd managed to spit the offer up. Daww. So he was polite to the fullest? Hard to find good gentlemen. Still, he'd receive something of a similar smile, this one scrunching up eyes only slightly in how the cheeks rose. Without training the Hebi might have blushed at watching a man's confusion in her appearance. Still, Fu would merely offer that along with some sweet words to politely decline a gracious offer. One she might have considered if she weren't aware of the fact those children were probably upstairs. She really needed to stay away from those two.

"Thank you Maestro. I think I have enough sugar in the can for one morning though."

^^

With that, she'd shift attention back to their gorgeous albino bartender. The can would be taken, top popped with one hand then lifted carefully with both to pour into the ice. With a nice glass of brown bubbly, the Orochi would sip happily at her drink of choice. Good for any time. Except right before bed time apparently? Perhaps that had something to do with sleeping well into the afternoon? Bah. Once the musician had left them back to their gossip though, Fu would bubble over with enthusiasm, mirth, and interest all at once.

"OoOooo A mystery early Hallows Eve event? Sounds intriguing? Is it mundane? Do carnivals come through often? Are you going to get the day off to enjoy it too? Should I get a costume? Did you want to dress up with me?"

emotion_awesome

Because sometimes Fu got just a little too excited~

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

Errol might take a treat. Fu didn't seem so interested.
Either way, he'd offer some to them. And why not? I mean it'd be a waste not to.

Back upstairs he petted Kato's head, letting him eat a little and drink a bit of milk. Kato drank like a real cat. That was something he didn't know... Hu. But there was a question he needed to answer.

"Because I love you, it doesn't have to have a purpose, like why we aren't all colorblind. It isn't fully necessary but colors live around us. Get my meaning?" A question throw back at the end, trying to get Kato's attention while checking out his pupils. He seemed fine, just a small cold.
"Kato... I can never bear children. So I'd like to think of you as my real son. You and Denki are my children now, and thats my purpose."
A kiss on Kato's forehead followed him shifting down into small orange cat. Older. Getting older quickly.
It upset him a little, thinking about the time Kato had left and about the things he said in the previous city about his past. But these things didn't matter. They were safe and they were together.
Grabbing the milk and the plate with the cinnamon roll he exited the room, maneuvering the contents in his hands so he could close and lock it behind him.

Downstairs he went, to the main bar area.
He sat a table, eating politely. He gave a gesture to recognizing Fu's distaste from consuming too much sugar. He'd finish up, head back to the kitchen, wash his plates and glass before leaving them in the sink for now. Taking a walk to the front door he told the two women,
"I'll be right back." He left.

It didn't take him long to get back, eyeing those runes on the front of the door.
Strange.
Stepping inside he had a wooden guitar this time.
It was a little old but the stringers were fresh.
He sat down at a nearby table, near the fireplace to warm himself as the tuned the instrument.

Company: Errol & Fu

Adorable Sex Symbol

User Image

Now, Fu’s replies came in Gatling gun fashion, fired off one by one in a row until Errol was left to simply blink at the other woman. Taking time to think over each in particular, the albino would reply with a small smile, “I’m not really sure. I haven’t been in town long enough to know how common carnivals are, but this one sounds big.” Taking a long drag of her cig, a hand subconsciously twirled a stray white curl. Tilting her head upwards, she blew the smoke towards the ceiling and continued with something of a laugh. “Uh. I guess I’ll try and take the day off. Sadly, I seem to be the only one who works here anymore, so if I’m off partying, I have to leave this place unattended.” Though a vacation sounded nice, and there was nothing quite like finding a cute costume to parade around in; after all, Errol was a young woman and could appreciate being a little risqué with her outfits on occasion. Though, while she was tending bar, the albino stuck to her usual tank top, button up blouse and form fitting jeans. “I’d hope you’d get a costume. Get into the spirit of things, right? Even if I don’t get to be there long, you better believe I’ll use this as an excuse to dress up.~”

Now Maestro had rejoined them after popping in and out a bit, and Errol would motion for him to join in the conversation if he so chose to; though by the looks of things, the gentleman was getting ready to have a jam session. Fair enough – Errol enjoyed live entertainment. “So, Fu, do you have a job?”

Invisible Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I could feel myself growing colder

I could feel myself under your fate

Under your fate

Chris had done his piece with the food and had decided to stay in the kitchen, it was familiar though the hole in the wall had been patched up from when he had been abducted at least. He was still weary and sort of looked over his shoulder at the wall though the chances of them deciding to do the same exact thing twice was so unlikely he'd likely be more prone to be struck by lightning. But as everyone had turned in he had shifted to Suchid form and curled around the oven for warmth as a extremely large Croc, he was very comfy in the position and he woke in the same spot. He was glad he hadn't woken to a scream since he didn't know how Errol would have reacted to coming into the kitchen and finding an extremely large Crocodile sleeping around the oven. His golden reptilian eyes scanned his environment for a moment before his armor plated body began to mold into something more soft and human and he stood up and stretched lazily. Luckily Maestro had not noticed the large reptile near one of the many ovens in this large and modern kitchen that surely was out of place in the dilapidated building.

He however didn't think twice about just walking out of the Kitchen, considering how odd it would look for him to do so, this place still felt rather safe even with the bad memories he had here. He took an inventory of everyone whom was present, it seemed to purple woman was still here and was showing off a little more skin then she had been the other day was here at the moment. It also looked like the pretty little albino girl was up and doing her work as well, he had entered about the time she mentioned something about a Carnival, well that sounded pretty nice. He hadn't seen a Carnival since he had been in Florida on his own plane of existence, and that had been a long time ago indeed, it felt even longer because of his incarceration inside the Abyss. He sauntered over to the bar and ruffled his dark hair before he sat down casually, he yawned again widely still trying to get the rest of the sleep out of his system and gazed across at the mirror behind the bar.

He listened quietly to the conversation between Fu and Errol as they spoke about the Carnival, the purple skinned woman seemed to be very enthusiastic about it and Errol seemed to like the idea of going as well. Chris really wasn't sure how to feel to be perfectly honest, though these two women wanted to go so why should he want to as well, though he kept that to himself for the moment. He yawned again before he decided to speak up, "Lo' ladies and gents..." finally deciding to greet the present company after all this time sitting there.

I could feel my eyes turning into dust

And two strangers turning into dust

Turning into dust
Aimee had been standing outside of the bar for a while, contemplating her entrance. She was an extremely small woman, hardly five feet tall weighing a buck even. She had long black hair that fell down to her waist. Her small delicate body was covered modestly in a pair of skinny jeans and a slightly fitted t-shirt. Her bright green eyes gazing around herself. After a few moments she let out a soft sigh and entered the bar, looking around curiously.

Fushou
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics:Sitting patron side at the bar/ Thoughts: So lively.]

'This is one of those places~<3'

It was so entertaining to watch a room just bubble over with sudden life. One moment quiet enough for crickets, then the next they had new entrants, dark skinned hunky Aussy, and the mystery mummy man was strolling back in with a git-fiddle. Wonderful. Even so, attention of that piercing emerald stare would only sweep the new entrant for a moment. Maestro was cut into then by those vibrant greens. Next Chris, then Errol again, where stare settled. Glass of ice and Dr. Pepper would be brought to mouth and sipped gingerly. Bitter sweet flavor enjoyed to the fullest by such a creature as this particular Orochi.

"We should get some borderline skanky outfits and go parading around? Oh me? I'm a Masseus, merchant, and student of knowledge. However, most of this just falls under 'wandering vagabond with a few tricks up her sleeve.' Did you need help around here? If I'm staying I wouldn't mind helping out?"

While all of the above was sincere honesty, she wasn't about to speak of what her real trade might be considered. She was a mystic. An Orochi Yokai who studied and dabbled in the occult and metaphysical. This didn't mean she couldn't put you to sleep with a back rub? Or find you a battle axe for that dungeon raid you were thinking of hosting later? Then again that's what makes Gaia-Metas fun right? Very much like the proverb given to a certain child Gump by his Mama once regarding life and a box of chocolates.

Punctual Hellraiser

Holding my breath
For a whole month
If I held your breath
At least we would touch

User Image
Rylan Sorenson

Rylan eyed the door of the new bar suspiciously, a tentative hand reaching out to trace the runes with delicate, purple-painted finger. It's not as if she recognized them, they were simply a beautiful curiosity. She cocked her head sending silver ears lopsided. She needed a new place to hang out in her new city. Finding she quite liked the crowd (or sometimes lack there of in bars). They had found her in the other city and she had barely escaped this time. She had gotten too comfortable and it was obvious that she had no choice but to flee again.
Not that there was much left for her there, the city was in ruins and most of it's occupants scattered. She had lost track of the few people she had gotten close to in the chaos. She had chosen not to contact them after the Reagents had found her, not wanting to fall into the same easy-going sense again.
Little did she know she would find so many of them here.

Pushing curled black locks over her shoulder, she did the same with the door, finally strolling inside. Her heels were sharp on the wooden floor. She had paired the red velvet Bordello heels with dark washed skinny jeans the clung to her curves like a second skin, falling low on her hips to allow room for the silvered tail; as well as a black cowl neck sweater.
A small smile fell on her lips, she already liked this establishment, if only by the way it looked. She stepped around the woman who had apparently entered just moments before her. A new confidence had been instilled in Rylan recently, so instead of shying away, a polite "Hello," fell from her pink mouth as she stepped around the woman - Aimee.

Brushing at her bangs, ears perking as her tail swayed complacently, she scanned the bar quickly. Not bothering to waste too much time on the gesture as she wasn't expecting to recognize anyone. She could possibly be mistaken. She sashayed up to the bar quickly and took a seat, with a small pleased, sounding sigh.
So far, things were the same. A few patrons scattered across the place, and shitty service.
Home sweet home.

Keeping from you
Keeps me from sleep
It's just this bad beat
That I just can keep
Aimee looked alarmed as the other woman greeted her, she reached up a small hand and patted down her hair, a nervous habit, "Hello" She said softly. She was a very shy woman. Though once people got to know her she was generally sweet, always wanting to help the people around her. Almost motherly.She watched as the woman walked over to the bar and followed suit, sitting a few stools away. She waited politely, her hands in her lap as she gazed around the place a bit more.

She almost never drank, but her nerves were so fried from her recent travels that she could really do with a vodka sprite.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff