Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fushou
[Location:The Ons/ Specifics: Sitting Patron side/ Thoughts: What a beautiful morning~]

Another gorgeous afternoon, if not for a slight bit of heat. The Hebi would go about her usual morning routine of grooming, brushing, and clothing herself. If the past few days had been a process of the Orochi slowly coming out of her shell, then this was the final step. Because she was wearing bright and elegant colors, and the dress cut was short and skimpy. If nothing else, this style of Kimono kept her chest assets wrapped up tightly? The trade off was those perfect well toned legs in red stocking now being set on display. Clacking about in two peg Geta, the violet toned femme would find the downstairs area to be relatively quiet. Silent and peaceful as it were? Which suited her just fine. She'd go about fetching herself a glass of ice, and a Dr. Pepper. If not so she could just pour herself the usual, and hunker over the bar counter on elbows to release a content sigh.

"Now to wait for the crazy to roll in..."

And so she would.

Sparkly Phantom

User Image

Mystical Seraph

User Image

Kiko cringed, and stepped back, his green eyes narrowing on her. She thought of running or hitting him when his defense was down but that would be a cheap trick..and...also, he seemed way too powerful for her to handle. The samurai realized the mistake she had made by trying to choose such a lover so quickly, and ended up being some toy for this psycho narcissist pervert.
Her face uneasy, she even sweated a bit.
"f-fine." Kiko said in a choked up voice and walked behind her new master. The samurai slipped away from his hand, she didn't want to be touched by him. He was humilitating her, and was enjoying it.

Kiko frowned and followed, picking up their sword before they left. "Where are we going? Aren't you afraid I'll run away?" The samurai asked with a certain mock in her tone, wanting some hint of his true power. It couldn't of been THAT fearsome, just far greater than a novice.

Luckily they left before the explosion and chaos.

Fushou
[Location:The Ons/ Specifics: Sitting Patron side/ Thoughts: Dull day]

And not a damn thing happened. No customers. No crazy? No nothing. Eventually Fu had went off upstairs and unsealed one of her book trunks. Opting to drag down a tome on Necromancy she'd been digging through. Without much more to do, she'd just sit there at the bar on the patron side. Straight posture, red vibrant outfit. Soft pleasant expression as those emerald hues trailed over each page. One leg crossed pleasantly over the other. Filler post is filler.

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
bunnysan

User Image
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ADON xVALxVEREAUX◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦
⋯⋯⋯
xThe b*****dx
⋯⋯⋯

The road to you is long

and I've been on it for a while...

A valid question for sure, having just arrived in the area there was no residence to his name, a problem for most, but with the resources he pulled in, there would be no issue in paying for an apartment if he needed to."I'm not sure where we're going yet, but it matters not. I'll just pick out a place at random, preferably a house in a nice, quiet neighborhood. You're now the servant of Adon Val of the Vereaux clan. I belong to a mythical race that a human like yourself should feel privileged to be under, if you feel like fleeing after I'm finished with you, I won't stand in your way." Perhaps that came off as a high and mighty, but this is how he had grown to act. The world corrupted him in dark ways like many of his kin, only that he'd yet to stray back to a proper path of sensibility.

Kiko could mock and speak in her chide, girly voice all she pleased, but it wouldn't cause any outburst on his part. To do so would be a novice mistake, one that she had already made. In this moment, and until he let her go, the maiden was his. She needed no chain around her neck for it to be proven otherwise. One thing was for sure, the two weren't going to walk to the suburbs. She'd have no choice in the matter this time about taking hold of his hand. Roughly, the white topped male grabbed her by the wrist, and with his other hand opened up a black rift in the middle of the sidewalk where the two were walking. Struggle as she might, his strength would take her along for the ride through the void. To those not used to it, it would most likely be a horribly disorienting experience, bit it would last only a few seconds before they were deposited several miles away in an empty culdesac. Portal closed behind them, Adon released his servant. to choose an acceptable temporary residence. Apartments weren't his style, too many priding eyes and open ears for what he wanted to do.

"Come," would be the only command he gave the lass, fully expecting her to come along with no issue. The house chosen, the tall, winged man walked up the driveway to the front porch of his new home. A simple three knocks were given, and shortly after the door opened to reveal your typical Caucasian human male. Oh, the possibilities of what he could do. What he wanted now though, was to settle down comfortably with his new plaything. Those swirling green oculars of his, were laid to full bear on the other man, and in them whatever command he felt like placing upon him would be carried out without question. Such was the power of his dominance; your average mortal had no magical resilience or will power to stand against it. "Your place of living is my domain now, leave at once and never return." His tone didn't change, no rise in volume either. An order given, and when he stepped out of the way, an order carried out. With no hesitation, Adon would enter the now empty house and await his other to follow.

Place : The ONS
Mood : What to do, what to do...
With : Kiko

тɧιs ιs ιғє.
ɪt's α тєst.
ɪt's α ɢαmє.
םιɗ yσυ ραss?

Sparkly Phantom

User Image

Mystical Seraph

User Image

She crossed her arms in irritation, again he showed how narcissistic he was. Apparently he had enough money to live where ever he wanted, and even bragged about it a bit. " I belong to a mythical race that a human like yourself should feel privileged to be under" She mocked in a nasal tone beneath her breath. Her attitude really did show how young she was, especially in mind set.
Kiko had always been a house girl, growing up to obey and restrict her emotions but there were all ready so many bottled up that of course she'd act up when Kiko had freedom. Even though now she seemed like she was enslaved again, Kiko just thought that she'd clean for a day and be sent off. The samurai really couldn't take him seriously,

I mean do they really force people to be weird french maid slaves? I think not. That's ridiculous. Kiko thought ignorantly. She had never really experienced the real world yet.

"By finish with me...you mean my service correct? I'll clean your home in one day no doubt about it so I can leave and continue my quest, so don't get so cheeky Adon." The woman walked behind him, her steps getting slower so she could add some distance between them. She had thoughts about running but Adon grabbed her wrist and she resisted.

"Let go!" Kiko attempted to smack him over the head with her sword but she was thrashed into the void. She did not scream, but her eyes widened up at the sudden portal jump. When they landed on the other side Kiko fell to her knees. She had never been on a roller coaster, so she got an upset stomach and heaved.

"Y-you.."
About to throw out an insult she looked up at the home Adon had just taken, and called her like some dog.Kiko growled and stood up, dusting off her kimono.Apparently he didn't have money..he was just really really persuasive.
The shrine maiden entered the home and took off her sandals but kept her weapon close to her sides. Hopefully she wouldn't need to call him master or get on her knees to bow or worst of all have to respond to some ridiculous name like Kitten or Bun-bun...or Peachie-poo. That would be most humiliating.
She waited for further commands but what she really wanted to do was to shower... This kimono wasn't meant for such a hot atmosphere.
"Mph, well I'll be in my room if you need anything. " She said as if she wasn't a servant and went to pick out a room with the bathroom near by.

Fushou
[Location:The Ons/ Specifics: Sitting Patron side/ Thoughts: Yawn~<3]

A certain five foot six stark haired violet skinned beauty would just sit at the bar for most of the day. Idly reading, and casually flipping ratty ancient pages. Draining the tome of information as time slowly rolled on. Occasionally the Hebi would rise up and saunter around the bar counter to grab more ice, or a new soda. The click clack of her geta would accent each trip. Even so, she'd find herself bothered by no customers. In fact she was digging pretty deep at this point, studying up the subject of necromancy with all this wonderful free time.

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
t h e HUNTSMAN

NICHOLAUSx AVRYx MORANDORI
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Location - The ONS: Ziggy's room Accompanied by - Ziggy

User Image

Ziggy Stardust.

The name of a pink haired necromancer that until a week or so ago, Nicholaus hadn't heard of nor cared to. As of this moment though, the Morandori couldn't get the lovely girl out of his head. The last he'd seen of her, she was beaten and battered, barely holding onto those last few breaths of life. For her outstanding bravery in the face of overwhelming odds, especially impressive considering that she was only human; the Fae had leant a helping hand and used the Lae energy within the Earth to heal a few of her more grievous internal wounds. So that he could find her in the future, the massive falcon-winged male gave her his green and black scarf. For years it was a part of him, it took little effort for him to track the article down no matter how far she had traveled. Which in all honesty happened to be quite the distance all things considered with her wounds.

Perhaps he underestimated just how rugged the humans were when it came down to it. Little research had been done on the girl, and Nic preferred it that way, to learn about someone through personal confrontation rather than through that of another. What he pulled had simply been a name, and such a peculiar one it was at that.

Over the city the tanned male flew on brown and brick-red wings that when fully extended easily filled the street from one end to the other. He was a true warrior, the form he held being build like a tank with well toned muscles shown off by the lack of his snake skin coat. Soon he'd need to replace it, he felt lost without his iconic attire being complete. All of this could wait for later though, now, Ziggy.

Her location having been found out earlier and having reached the destination, the male began a dive-bomb from his prior soaring. Oh how he enjoyed showing off, even if it was to no one in particular. Coming to a stop a top of the roof of The One Night Stand, Nicholaus wasted no time in opening a rift to enter the residence of the girl with pink hair.

The room was quaint, he'd give it that, and there lay his sleeping princess. Well, he knew Ziggy didn't belong to him, nor did he particularly desire for such a relationship, but in the back of his mind Nic always enjoyed thoughts about having a cute girl like her to be with him. Silent steps far unbefitting a man of his size carried him over to her bed, where upon reaching he took a seat filling up probably a decent portion. She had yet to stir from his entrance, and with no scarf to be found, the Morandori would wait for her to stir from her slumber. Those multicolored browns in his eyes looking down upon the girl with the faintest smile on his lips.

This was unbelievably creepy, and the giant male couldn't see that, which was delicious in how funny it was.

Mystical Villain's Princess

Adorable Sex Symbol

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔══════════════╗
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxZiggy Stardust xxxxxxxxxxxx«
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚══════════════╝

You might have heard I run with a dangerous crowd;
                                        We ain't too pretty, we ain't too proud,
                                        We might be laughing a bit too loud...
                                        But that never hurt no one!

Ziggy had been dreaming most of the day away, having only woken once to use the bathroom and take a makeshift shower; but soon after, it was back to bed with the battered female, her pink hair a wild poof and her neat features visibly drowsy. Having had a hard time getting rest as of late, it was an appreciated change, and the girl accepted the warmth of the rented chamber like a security blanket of sorts. No Greel to ruin her mood, no Errol to poke fun at her and no Roontag to explain the basics of mortal human living with. Just peace and quiet.

At least until the bed sunk beneath her. Usually, Ziggy would simply snore through any disturbances, keen on getting more dreams in before going to check disturbances; tonight however, the quake of the mattress would prove to be enough to force open cobalt hues in question. Then, there he was, a massive and foreign male who had to be three feet taller than her. Just a ********’ giant of a man, and he was in her room? Immediately she bolted upright and backed up with a few scoots, the covers falling away from her to reveal a tuxedo similar to what she wore in public; only made from a lighter fabric. Of course the quick motions made her side hurt, and she’d wince and whine loudly, even as she tried to get to the bottom of why this giant Faerie ******** was in her room, ON HER BED. “HEY! What the hell do you think you’re doing?! You’ve got the wrong room, bud, so get out!” Even with all the shouting, her arm shook when she pointed to the exit, as if the act was excruciating – because it was.

Soon after, the appendage would fall, and the necromancer drew in her hands to rest on her covered lap, blue eyes still narrowed and brows still raised. Waiting. Questioning. “And tell Errol to bring me some new bandages…”

Darlin', only the good die young~

Fushou
[Location:The Ons/ Specifics: Sitting Patron side/ Thoughts: Reading Rainbow?]

The Hebi was currently working her way through the concept of integration of spiritual energy into a undead familiar. An enchantment of strength as it were. If only Fu could raise minions? Well maybe some day? For now though, she'd just sip at her glass of Dr. Pepper, perusing the exact spell itself, and various ways of molding it. From hand seals, to a implement, to a phrase. Strange things that these necromancers were doing? Of course, who was to say that this book encompassed enough of the art to do it justice? Fu was no expert, and that was partly why she was studying up on the subject. At any rate, this has already dragged on far too long for a filler post. In other news; nothing was still happening down stairs in the bar area. Except for the rousing trembles of Fu's brown bubbly? More after these messages?

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
t h e HUNTSMAN

NICHOLAUSx AVRYx MORANDORI
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Location - The ONS: Ziggy's room Accompanied by - Ziggy

User Image

So this was the girl he found himself nigh infatuated with. Interesting how even a human like her could bring such feelings out from a usually stoic Fae. Ziggy had no issue spouting off question after question like a machine gun filled with fiery pink fury. For everyone she had though, he too had a few of his own. They would have to wait for her to finish, such vitality and livid emotions despite clearly still being injured. Never did this little firecracker cease to impress him. Seemingly done with her tirade, Nic would begin his own introduction to help clear the air. Not that it would make him any less than some strange man sitting on her bed, but at the least it would give some reason for his arrival. "No, no, this most certainly is the right room, you are just the one I'm looking for. A week ago you were hurt in a fight, I assisted in healing your wounds. I also happened to leave a scarf with you which I'm here to pick up, in addition to check in on how you're doing." In his mind, this all made perfect sense, as did him sitting on her bed in the middle of the night despite her very much expressing her distaste for his presence.

There was no need for Ziggy to put up such a tough front with her still recovering and all, but Nic couldn't express or force such thoughts upon her nor would he want to. Free will is important for mortals. The bandages could wait a little while longer, mostly because he hadn't a clue who this Errol character was. For now he'd give her a little more space, scooting back to the end of the bed so she had a bit of leg room to work with if she so wanted. Right, his own questions that he had quite a few of. "You are such a tiny thing, how'd you get so small?" That deep voice of his just let forth one of the more idiotic questions that had come from the male in his lengthy existence, but it couldn't be helped. Ziggy happened to be so small in comparison to himself, she sat like a mouse against the bed frame cornered by a lion. "Better yet, why are you wearing a full tuxedo to bed? It seems not only impractical, but more than a little uncomfortable." A large hand would raise to run through the course black mop that was his hair, clearly confused at the unique traits that made up Ziggy Stardust.

Mystical Villain's Princess

Adorable Sex Symbol

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔══════════════╗
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxZiggy Stardust xxxxxxxxxxxx«
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚══════════════╝

You might have heard I run with a dangerous crowd;
                                        We ain't too pretty, we ain't too proud,
                                        We might be laughing a bit too loud...
                                        But that never hurt no one!

“Were you?” A little less put off with the massive Fae, Ziggy took a deep breath through her nose and brought up a set of small digits to rake coral locks back. While the option to play along was still available, the necromancer could honestly admit having no recollection to who exactly had bandaged her up. Roontag was remembered by his room, since that’s where she woke up; plus the alien had made mention of Greel being there – but this one hadn’t been brought up, so the girl didn’t know what to feel. What if he was lying? Though, even that didn’t make sense to Ziggy, being he had no reason to give her an explanation at all. This behemoth of a man could probably just clobber her if he wanted to, which would for a quick end for the small performer. “I don’t remember having a scarf? What did it look like?” Small talk, she’d play along if it meant this Morandori would soon grow tired of his search and get a move on.

Only, he seemed to have some rather personal questions to ask Ziggy, and the wayfarer could only gape awkwardly in response, as though he was prying into embarrassing and personal secrets. “I’ve always been this small, I guess? What sort of question is that?!” A frown covered delicate features, voice slightly shrill as she fought to cope with the series of painful twinges to her injured side. “Ugh, and what does it matter what I wear to bed? I always wear a suit. If I didn’t wear a suit, that’d be the time I ended up dead.” Arms crossed beneath her barely noticeable bosom, the necromancer was now noting how under dressed the Fae was, and in such, she found herself scoffing. “Why aren’t you wearing a shirt? Hm? Do you always come into women’s room while they’re sleeping and watch them shirtless? Like I owe you any answersPUHLEASE!”

Darlin', only the good die young~

Greel
User Image
[Location:Lurking/Specifics: LURKTASTIC!/ Thoughts: Lul]

A certain Asura had in fact followed a fiery pink haired little necromancer. The monster was almost surprised to see the large fellow who'd showed up on that evening. Even so, it was cuter to watch their banter. Every time the girl winced, tongue would slide out and lap through the air. Drawing in the analogous elements she seeped through dimensions. Aside from such delicious pain, she was always so adorable when she was an angry like that.

"Give him hell kitten..."

The words wouldn't reach them. The words didn't exist to the material reality they resided in. For now Greel was content to that same status. Happy observer and devourer on her analogous emotions. Creepers gotta creep.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

Leon stood near the entrance of the dive bar, his slender arms crossed and his single eye focused directly on the door. It was the first bar he managed to bring himself into, so to say the least he was glad to finally see some sort of rest stop on his travels. Minus the hunger, and the various sores on his foot traveling from one place to another on foot, he was relatively well In terms of health, Eyepatch and partially charred face notwithstanding. He took slow steps in, mostly to subdue the blisters and their pain, along with just being a bit cautious.

The black haired bard, raised his right hand, moved a strand of black hair from his brown face, and stepped into the bar.

His stomach was grumbling again.

Another thing he can blame on his metabolism, because of the way his alien Metabolism fluctuates food simply runs through him fast. He recalls eating no more than a few hours ago, and minus getting here, he didn’t recall using his powers so much. Then again, he never bothered measuring such things anyway Instead he moved himself toward the bar and sat down. He sighed in relief and leaned down in his seat, Honestly he was just glad to finally get off of his feet and sit on an actual chair.

Fushou
[Location:The Ons/ Specifics: Standing Employee side/ Thoughts: Customer?]

After an entire day of peace and study, a weary traveler trudged in and plopped down. Even from the moment he'd stopped outside the door, the Hebi had felt him. Slightest vibrations coursing through stone and ancient building material. Not that she knew who, what, or how large that thing was. Just foot steps. Door swing, and the eventual presence of a foreign scent. Extraterrestrial? There was no art to guessing by scent when it came to aliens in the end. Over all Fu was starting to get to used to them. Still, the five foot six violet toned femme in red would snap her ancient tome shut, rise to her feet, and clack around the bar counter to the employee side. Those Geta were rather noisy, though over all the Orochi seemed to fit the Feudal theme nicely. She should. It was native for her.

"Welcome to the One Night Stand, can I get you something to drink?"

Delicate hands would be placed down on the bar, serpentine slits on emerald hues piercing the new customer with a warm smile to accompany. Oddest combination of threat and welcome to ever mingle on such beautiful ageless features. With that though, Fu would wait for an order.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

The bard managed to look up from his seat to emerald colored eyes. He blinked for a few seconds giving himself time to translate what she said, while he was knowledgeable in the English language most commonly used by Human beings, sometimes he needed to give himself time to refresh on things. He clicked his head to the side, smiled a strangely wide smile and responded. “Well, Honestly I only came here to get off of my feet.” His hands were now running through the back of his black ponytail. “However, I suppose since I am here, I shouldn’t just freeload…”

Something he learned during his travels, mostly by other patrons was that bar owners hated people who freeloaded for a quick stop. Granted, Leon has been in plenty of places that has welcomed his wandering kind regardless of ordering anything. However, he rather not deal with any misguided anger or aggression. After careful deliberation the bard raised his head, snapped his fingers in which a small spark was generated from the snap and turned back toward the white haired female.

“Well, Tea sounds nice, it’s been a while since I actually had some, I don’t get to make lots of stops.” So far he had been travelling about Three days, give or take another. Mostly searching for information, Not that he came across any that was use to him, but it was still information after all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff