Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

He talks about you {( in his sleep )}
    There's [[ nothing ]] i can do to keep

From <{[ crying ]}> when he calls your name, Jolene.

Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene!

It would seem to happen in less than a second, Jolene's movement, before she was directly in front of Maestro, disregarding everyone else in the vicinity, leaning over slightly with one hand on the bar to his side, propping her up. "Mastro. What's up with you?" She put it bluntly and nonchalant, scanning the best of his features that she could with the bandages and bag over his head. She wanted to know. She wanted to see what was under it all. What the big commotion was about. She wanted to see why he was acting the way he acted and spoke the words he spoke. She wanted to know everything there was to know until there was nothing to know anymore.

Call her curious.

Glancing over, she shot a glance at Volitare. She had caught him watching her only a moment ago, and tried to find some kind of hint on his face as to what was going on as well, but with no results. One of the weirder appearances in the bar, but hey. There wasn't much normal about particularly anyone here. Jo was a psychopathic teenager, and she was probably the most common in the room. With Jolene's proximity to Maestro's face, there wasn't really anything flirtatious or suggestive about it. She was studying him like a book. "Snap out of it. One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish. How many fingers am I holding up?" Alright, Joey, might not be the best time to be a snark. "Why don't you know where you are...

I'm begging on you please, don't take my man!

Company :: Volitare, Maestro
Thoughts :: What the s**t?
O u t f i t
Ref Pic O' The Day

And I can <{[ easily understand ]}>

How you could easily [[ take my man ]]

But you don't know {( what he means to me, )} Jolene.

Magnetic Elocutionist

Voltaire cleared his throat. He had observed elders like Teddy do it before in order to distract the beings in a situation to themselves in order to temporarily draw order. He had no idea that this did not always work and that in some circles was even considered uncouth. The fact remained, however, that his Untfather's body-language and tone of voice was taking turns being shaky and uncomfortable and of course rigid... and uncomfortable.

"Untfather-"

Sigh

"Maestro, look. It's me. Voltaire. Were in the 'One Night Stand' establishment. You left me these instructions, which I jotted down before you took your sojourn into sleep."

He slid the wrinkled paper across the table:
The first half of a curious note

-Take care of Kato
-Make sure nobody messes with you
-Keep our tab paid

If one kept reading, they would notice that the further down the list you went, the less definite the instructions were

The much less clear last half of a curious note
-Check my blood sugar for "th' Beetus"?
-Beat Maestro's "Bish fuggin' record"?
-Last note: Tell Rylan...?

As he was passing the note across the table to Maestro, he continued talking.

"...I did my best to honor your instructions, but being that you didn't finish saying the last one before you fell asleep, I didn't try to follow through with that. It wasn't out of disrespect, after all I have seen her around a few times, but you didn't finish so I didn't think it would be all that pleasant to approach someone by telling them, 'such and such says I have to tell you something and I have no idea what it is because they never finished, so... please do with that what you will.' right? In any case I-"

The hybrid was cut short as the intrigued young lady from before placed herself squarely before Maestro. Her verbal engagement seemed simultaneously sarcastic and severe. He snorted and downed the rest of his drink, setting it down gently and finally brushing the hair out of his face.

Maestro_MAD

BaconBunch

ll_Tainty

Blazing Wildcat

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
☽cℓąιя sιℓvεяωσℓƒ☾

Where am I At? The One Night Stand
Who am I with? Just Observing
My Song of the Day? User Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

She had been wandering the city most of the day, back allies and deserted streets; no need to bring attention to herself. She had been separated from her pack for some time but the young wolf wasn't trying to hard the find her way back. Its not like she couldn't. Oh sure, she could go out of her way and track them down, but she was getting sick of the routine. The constant droning and whining of life in the pack. It was time for something new. She knew they would come for her soon enough, and to be honest she didn't want to go back. All she could so was keep moving

She longed to be free of it all, like the wind; nothing to tie her down. Explorer the world... And perhaps to find herself once again. But this city was getting tiresome. She found herself wondering among the deserted buildings along the docks. She felt as if something was drawing her there. Her amber eyes looked over the desolate buildings searching for something she couldn't place. Her claws seemed to echo in the chilly evening air, lingering around her. It sent a chill down her spin, as if the sound might give her away.

Her ears were pressed back against her head, tail tucked under her back legs as she went farther, deeper into the emptiness that was the docks. That was when she caught sight of it. Her eyes draw right to the door she paused a few steps away. 'The One Night Stand' What an odd name for a bar.... What an ever odder location! She took a few more steps, lingering from the broken sidewalk as the door came into view.

It seemed to draw her in, pulling at the need for something new and exciting. How could the young pup say no. But this form... It just wouldn't do. She knew that no one would talk to a wolf. With that she closed her eyes, feeling the transformation come over her she raised herself slowly up on two legs. She stumbled at first, tripping over her own feet as she made her way into the building.

Indigo hues traveled around the room, there weren't many people in the tavern but enough to make her a bit nervous. She swallowed the feeling and made her way over to the bar.

((OOc: I'm sorry for such a long post I swear there not always this long... I hope you will allow me into your rp))

☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪

Smitten Admirer

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
V ero n i c a

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

HOPING FOR A BETTER NIGHT

After her fourth drink, she gave a sigh. How much longer was she going to be like this? Sitting at a bar until she could drink her sorrows away. She didn't know much about this place, but she quickly observed that there were many here that knew each other.

Listening to the conversation between the others, she found herself momentarily distracted from her problems. She was curious to why that man wrapped in bandages did not remember the ones that recognized him. She bit back a giggle that was threatening to burst from her throat. This bar.. it was intriguing, one that was filled with important yet absurd people.

Company: People nearby sitting at the bar
State: Recovered, but still bruised.
Mood: Amused / Curious

Punctual Hellraiser

User Image

R y l a n Sorenson

LOCATIONxx MOODxx COMPANY
xx

Rylan was beginning to bristle. That hair on her tail stood on end, ears twitching rapidly at times and staying unusually still for others. The toe of her suede boots tapped against the paneled bar. The woman was better at expressing her emotions, but no so much at using her words. Still as timid as ever in the long run, it was possible that she came off as a spoiled child. Especially since her attitude stay rarely explained.
                Maestro was not positioned that far as he spoke with Voltaire, keeping up a brilliant amnesiac act, or whatever he was doing. Rolling her bottom lip between her teeth, she cut her eyes over to Jolene, the woman seemed as confused as she was, which was a relief. Rylan would hate to be the only one kept out of the loop especially after...
                She visibly shook her head as if trying to rid herself of the idea. How could she be so stupid and naive, as to think something so simple meant anything significant. Perhaps she was no better than all the other girls that had fallen into his bed.

As she sunk further into her darker thoughts, Maestro had turned towards them. There was no recognition on his face as he courteously introduced himself.
                "I know who you are," the words fell icily from her tongue and she did not bother to play along and return her name. If she wanted to continue she was cut off, Jolene jumped in and asked all the questions Rylan was too afraid to ask herself. Instead, she turned her stool to watch whatever the group of them would be up to. Dark curls tumbled over her shoulders with the movement, and she crossed one slender leg over the other, leaning her back against the bar.

They continued around her and she merely observed. Ears were trained on the conversation more than she would like to admit.

Quote:
There are many things we would throw away if we were not worried that others would pick them up.

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

Was he surrounded by liars or were these truly "persons" he could trust. Also "persons" was a term he would use lightly since it seemed quite a bit of this beings weren't human.

Veronica was sitting over there being her usual voyeuristic self. In fact, she wasn't truly interacting all that much. Also he took a moment to look her over. Large pink hair, blue eyes and bruises all over. She was in a sight recently, or either the other person was in a fight and she couldn't fight back all that well. Either way she was injured already. He knew she wouldn't be much of a fight if he got jumped.

But back to Voltaire he was offered a note at the same time his drink came. Grabbing his burlap sack off his head he revealed his bandaged face in full. His features were a little easier to make out. His curly black hair swirled out of the parts in his bandages folds. He'd part some for the wraps from his lips. It gave a sneak peak to his paler olive skin tone underneath. He sipped on his beverage before lightly grabbing the note with his finger lightly and pulling it over. Unfolding it he began to read to himself.
And to be honest not much of it made sense. Whos Kato? Who's Rylan? And was "Bish Fuggin'?"
He stared rather confused at the mess of mixed information on the piece of paper. Info weaved from a time where Maestro wasn't capable of giving sound information, not to mention trying to give instructions.
Aside from the note it was Voltaire's words that really confused him.
"One NIGHT Stand? Am... Am I in a whore house?"
It was fairly obvious why he would assume such a thing. Voltaire looked like a pimp, there were a lot of curvy ladies and the atmosphere smelled... Funny.
In such he'd have to have a cigarette now. He pulled his filter and attach his cherry cigarette to it. Used his golden zippo to light the end and puffed a few times. Taking sips of his drinks in between.

But before he was able to say anything else Rylan spoke up.

Maestro turned to her, locking in eyes with her. Something about a lot of the people were familiar But not in a way he capable of truly understanding. It was at the tip of his tongue.
Without much need to think about he asked in returned, "Why don't I remember anything?"
And then Jolene jumped in. Maestro was a little set back. In fact, he stood up and back away a bit, cigarette hung from his lips with glass in hand.
"Why do you keep asking like I know the answer?"
Maestro was giving her "duuuuuhh" stare. The one where you were disappointed to the ignorance to the obvious.
"Also, you didn't hold up any fingers." It was a weak come back, though he was right.

This was just stressing him out.
Actually he was thinking of heading towards the door but when he stepped in that direction he wasn't looking where he was going. In such he almost bumped into Clair, the partly humanistic being.
He straight up and stiffened himself in a comical manner, speaking to her,
"I apologize madam." As he backed up into the center of the room again.
Looking back at everyone he heaved a big sigh, took a huge puff and drank a huge swallow of his drink. Not all at once.
He wasn't truly looking forward to this interaction with all these "persons" but it seemed they knew things he wanted to know.

And so he sat back down, feeling defeated out of his comfort zone.

Company: Voltaire, Jolene, Rylan, Veronica & Clair

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

At Volitare's scoff paired with him finishing his drink, she jolted her head back at him as if she was about to scold him, but stopped in her tracks.

There was something interesting about the man (or so she would call him). Not even including the way he looked. It was outside of that. It was peculiar, and only made her more curious about him than she would originally be by his appearance. Her face changed. "Mmh. Sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt... She said, but she was more preoccupied when Maestro started to speak again, obviously uncomfortable. Jolene didn't really care. She wanted answers. "Hey. Don-Hey. She followed him as he began to walk backwards and planted herself in the seat next to him. Hell, she needed answers. Listen. My name's Jo. You know me. And Kato, your son. And that's Rylan, over there, your..." She wasn't sure. Oh well. "...Girlfriend."

She could be jealous if she really wanted to. She couldn't deny that she often had feelings for Maestro in a non-sexual, more romantic manner. She had thought of how nice it could be. But looking at Rylan, she knew that Jo had no chance. It hurt a bit, thinking about this, and so Jolene shook it out of her head.
You live here. You've been living here, and..." She turned to Volitare. "How long as he been like this? I came back after some... Family issues, and this... What's wrong with him?

Company :: xxx
Thoughts :: xxx
O u t f i t
Ref Pic O' The Day

Blazing Wildcat

☽cℓąιя sιℓvεяωσℓƒ☾

Who am I with? Maestro, random girl

User Image

Clair hadn't been paying much attention to the man in the bandages at the particular moment, her eyes were moving around the room, her nose sniffing at the air. So many new sights and sensations the young pup hadn't seen or felt yet, and this place was just full of them. Her eyes turned on him to late as he was just about on top of her, clearly watching his step about as well as she was.

She jumped back feeling her fur ruffle over the slender form, puffing up around her like a startled cat. She thrust up her hand to protect herself but it wasn't necessary. He stopped just short her. Violet hues stared at the man before her as he back away, apologizing.. What was she supposed to do? Her interaction with humans and beings of the like had been limited, her pack had always shunned it saying that it could only beget evil and like actions. So as he spoke she just blinked at him, her mouth opened but nothing came out.

Oh, yes words! Clair cleared her throat, her confused demeanor quickly covered with a spirited and wild expression. Her hand came up pumping her fist in front of her face, that was how humans acted wasn't it?

"It's alright I'm-.." She paused, he was already backing away. Her hand dropped, her head tilting the curious look came to her face again, quickly picking up on his discomfort. "Umm I'm sorry did I do something wrong?" She fallowed behind the man, keeping a bit a distance. But as she got a bit closer another girl cut her off. She didn't even take notice to Clair. But to be honest she didn't mind. It almost seemed as if there was a heated discussion going on that she wasn't sure she wanted to be a part of...

Maestro_MAD

Magnetic Elocutionist

The cyan skinned hyrbid seemed like his usual cool was beginning to shake... if only a little.

"Whore house? No no... nothing of the sort. A house of ill-conception perhaps, but mostly a drinking establishment..."

As maestro's attention wavered to his cigarette, Voltaire fished a deft finger into his martini glass and plucked out the olive, eating it and pocketing the little sword. For what reason, he wasn't quite sure.

As his untfather finally got around to rebuffing the young lady who was doing her best to rapidly flood the air with information. He nodded "Its true, untfather. All true... he's-" His gaze shifted to Jolene. his head first and then his eyes, as if he didn't quite trust Maestro out of his sight yet. "He's only just woken up, he has been in a sort of hibernation state for the last couple of months."

Maestro seemed to have finally had his fill and stood up to leave. As he did, Voltaire stood up as well, he wanted to make sure he did not do anything rash in his confused state. As he did so, however, he bumped into a humanoid female nearby. Some sort of hybrid like himself, by the looks of it... or perhaps a species native to gaia he had yet to have encountered? They were both very real possibilities.

"Excuse him, miss. You've done nothing wrong. He is usually much more... graceful."

That was an understatement, even walking around with his face bound up like a lunatic killer Maestro managed to silver-tongue women into his bed. Man of mystery, perhaps? Who could really know. It would be something he would hope to learn with Maestro as his untfather...as soon as maestro could remember what that was or even who he was.

"It would be my pleasure to buy you a drink or a meal at some point in the future, if sustenance is your thing?" He smiled warmly.

Yeah. He would have to work on that, but it was a sincere offer.

He turned his posture back to maestro and helped him back to his seat and returned to his own.

"Just try and relax. You are among friends here. If anyone wanted to do you harm, you've been completely vulnerable in your bed for several months with your only guardian being myself... and I'm still here, for what that's worth. Just try and relax." As he spoke, he began buttoning his shirt sleeves, tucking in his shirt, straightening his tie and otherwise straightening himself out. Despite the real discomfort that Maestro was feeling, Voltaire felt a lot better that Maestro was awake and he didn't need to worry so much about him and his affairs.

Maestro_MAD

BaconBunch

Red Lipstick Junkie

Punctual Hellraiser

User Image

R y l a n Sorenson

LOCATIONxx MOODxx COMPANY
xx

Rylan allowed Jolene to take control of the situation as she continued to brood, lips pursed slightly, and brow pinched. Her anger looked out of place on her pretty features, but she would allow herself this much. If and when Maestro came to his senses or gave up this game and paid her any attention it would wash away. Rylan was easy like that, especially when her heart got in the way of her head.
                Her wide tail picked itself up from the floor to sway behind her head. Even that was a sassy movement. Bright green eyes watched the scene intently, before rolling upward briefly to accompany the un-ladylike snort that she couldn't control as Joe referred to her as his girlfriend. The only saving grace was she sounded as unsure about it as Ryls felt.
                Her eyes swept over the new comer, the one that had collided with Maestro but she didn't allow it to interest her for long. She allowed herself a sweeping once over to the girl, assessing her features, and mannerisms in that brief interaction before turning her attention back to the situation.

"...until you disappeared," she tacks on to the end of Jolene's comment about how he had lived there. "Or so I had thought" she rose from her stool then, pleated skirt falling over the tops of her sheer stockings. "Only now to find out that you've been around the entire time and didn't bother to tell anyone that you were planning to.." she trailed off with a wild gesture of her hands, the glitter on her painted nails catching small facets of light. "Whatever it is you were doing!"

Rylan had never spoken so many words to a crowd before. Let alone such angry ones with every ounce of the emotion in them. "Well, I guess you told someone," her gaze briefly fell on Voltaire. "But apparently the rest of us weren't important." Her bright eyes seemed darker now, as the turned to Maestro one final time. It was a perfect match to the hard scowl on her face.

Quote:
There are many things we would throw away if we were not worried that others would pick them up.

Smitten Admirer

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
V ero n i c a

She noticed that some people had glanced at her, after colliding with the guy in rags. She huffed, and crossed her arms, not really liking the way people were observing her. She was still bruised up from yesterday so she was wary to even try to say anything. It was wiser to stay quiet, as she observed the heated conversation that was happening. She looked around the bar and sighed, not sure what she was doing here.

Just a few days ago she was on the run, trying to escape a man she knew for the longest time. Who knew betrayal could come from the closest of people. It was true that people kept their enemies closer. Perhaps too close for her own good... She stared at the slowly healing bruises on her arms. To think that he used to be the most important person in the world.. She scowled, taking a gulp from her drink. She was the most idiotic person in the world... how could she ever learn to trust again? She glared at her drink, her situation stressing her out.

Mood: Bitter

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

Having a seat after bumping into Clair put in in a awkward place.
Not the fact he bumped into an anthropomorphic female mind you, it was feeling of being on the "burner" and being sizzled for information.
What did they want from him?! He didn't remember. He didn't do it on purpose. It wasn't like he would just decided to "lose his s**t" for the giggles.
Watching Clair and Voltaire converse a little made him want that. Ideal chat. A calm moment.
In fact, he was plotting that just now...

Jolene was going on about this and that and...
"Wait! Hold up." He can to interject here. He stood up after smashing his hands down upon the table. "A son... I'm infertile. I have dead sperm. So I know you're lying to me there. As for having a girlfriend?"
Maestro's eyes lingered over to Rylan. Alright, lets just take into account maybe Rylan and Maestro are an item. To him though, your "other" wouldn't be the kind of person to grill you and prod you after disbelieving you. Maybe it wasn't Rylan's intent to make Maestro feel this way, but with everything going on that is how it felt. Waking up without much of you memory is terrifying and to be provoked over the matter was slowly pushing him over the edge.
And with that second consuming thought blazing by in a flash in his mind, he finally finished. "I'm not the kind of man to get tied down... And so I can't have a girlfriend either."

That would lead into Jolene saying he lived here and then it was Rylan's turn.
Did it ever end?!
"Why are you ******** putting me on a Goddamn cross woman!" Sighing heavily after that shout he masking his bandaged face with one of his hands. Stroking the brown leather material against his eye lids to tried to gather some level of control.
"Who the ******** wants to forget where they are and whats going on for the last, I'm guessing, months. s**t it may even be years. I don't know where I am and whats going on. But I'm being to understand something."
He gulped down the rest of his drink and slammed the glass down on the bar's counter.
Shuffling through various pockets in his jacket to retrieve a few bills to play for his beverage to the bartender.
"I'm not welcome here."
This statement was followed by Rylan accusing him of keeping secrets from the others than Voltaire. His response was a scoff. Snorting out a little aggression from his nostrils.

Thats it, done.

Voltaire was doing his best to say he around friends but Maestro had a quick, sarcastic reply to the grounds of, "Clearly."
There couldn't be much that Voltaire could say now to stop him from leaving. Its a shame too. Maestro felt he was warming up to Voltaire since he didn't approach Maestro like a vulture.
Then again Maestro was being a bit sensitive. But can you blame him?
But he wasn't done. If he was going to boogie he might as well speak his mind.
"And you!"
He yelled over at Veronica, pointing his finger at her to single her out.
"You're a b***h. ******** run into me and... hahaha." It got so ridiculous that he began to laugh near the end. He just gestured his hand at her like he was saying "Forget you."

So as he was on his way out he stopped beside Clair.
He made sure to stare into here eyes and give a smile from his still visible mouth. He had a nice smile, one could put it simply.
"But it was a pleasure meeting you. You didn't do anything wrong... In fact, would you like to take a walk with me?"
See he was pissed off and wanted some fresh air, but in a new place he truly didn't want to be alone. It seemed that Clair might be the best choice.
She seemed pleasant enough.

Either way. if Clair were to accept or decline, Maestro would push the front door open and step outside.
More than likely he'd be back. He had no where else to go. But for now he wanted some space from his responsibilities.

But there was something he almost forgot.
"Voltaire. Can you come too? I need to ask you a few things and you seem to be the only stable source of information on whats going I can converse with. Please?"

Company: Voltaire, Jolene, Rylan, Veronica & Clair

Smitten Admirer

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
V ero n i c a

She was a bit caught off guard when the guy she bumped into started yelling at her. She decided to ignore it entirely, only taking a second to give him the finger as she sat there, sipping her drink. The guy seemed out of it.. only catching the gist of the conversation before. He seemed to be pretty pissed off as she saw him go and leave, but not before stopping to talk to another woman. She rolled her eyes at the sight, not bothering to feel bad for giving him attitude earlier.

She continued to sip her drink before she found it quickly empty. Sighing, she ordered another one, not caring about how she was going to leave this place tonight.

Mood: Bitter

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

God, it would be so much easier to speak to the man if only he could have his memory back for a few moments. Even at least of her. She must sound like such a b***h, and it stung her thoughts harshly.

She wasn't one to admit her mistakes. Ever. But she would now, because there was no way he could be convinced.
"Adopted son. And, christ, I don't know if you're dating or not, it's not in my notes..." Jo replied to all of Maestro's doubts, her forehead aching with stress. [********. Look, I'm sorry. I'm not trying to yell at you, I jus-"

And he got up to "go for a walk". That's when Jolene's fists balled up in anger and she jolted back into a standing position, like she was about to follow him, although she stayed in place. There was no use in trying to help if he was going to be ignorant about it all.

Jolene turned around, and began to walk upstairs.

She was angry. She would have to catch Volitare later and have a long talk with him, but she couldn't say anything without losing control of her emotions. She hated not being listened to more than anything. Not being considered. Maybe, just maybe, Jolene cared, too. But it didn't matter. No one cared. No one ever wanted to hear what she had to say. She cringed and dug her fingernails into the skin of her palm as she bit down hard on her lip.

She shouldn't have come back.

Company :: A bunch of ******** pricks.
Thoughts :: Forget it.
O u t f i t
Ref Pic O' The Day

Blazing Wildcat

☽cℓąιя sιℓvεяωσℓƒ☾

Who am I with? Maestro, Jo, Voltaire

User Image

She still wasn't sure what was going on. In fact the longer she stood there observing the more and more she had felt like coming in was a bad idea. Her ears twitched as Voltaire addressed her, his words not quite making sense, the smile only putting her on edge. "I, uhh-?" Best not to answer that right now. She just watched as he help the other man back to his seat.

The room started to feel like it was closing in around her as the tension kept rising. The girl that had cut her off went on, her angry and frustration with the man seeming to grow the more and more she yelled at him. Something about sons and girlfriends and the more she spoke the more angry and confused the man would get, finally to the point of breaking.

Clair's eyes traced around the room. It seemed everyone here was uncomfortable with the whole thing, for one reason or another. So why were they all just watching? Why was she just watching. This truly wasn't a place for a young pup like her, these people were bizarre. Maybe her alpha had been right. Humans and the like really were up to no good.

She was pulled from her thoughts as Maestro stopped beside her, truly not sure what to do. His eyes locked with her as he spoke, her ears falling back against her head. What a curious man, interest the the hour it would seem. As soon as he mentioned leaving her ears went back up. "Some air sounds good right about now" Oh god anything to get away from this crowd! He paused on the way to the door, turning to call over to Voltaire to accompany them.

Maestro_MAD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out