Welcome to Gaia! ::

Punctual Hellraiser

Holding my breath
For a whole month
If I held your breath
At least we would touch

User Image
Rylan Sorenson

She had no idea when Kato had become so attached to her, perhaps it was when there were hiding together from the Ents. Before that he had thrown waffles at her and nothing much after she had transferred him back into Maestro's care. She noticed how off-guard Maestro seemed by all the mommy-talk. Clearly he was as unaware.
She pulled her hand away, he didn't feel warm at all, but he still seemed pretty sick, this was confirmed when he explained the cold and not wanting to be bundled in the room all day. She smiled at the kiss upon her cheek and turned her gaze to the lavender-skinned barkeep, at Kato's request, who would be in charge of such paper umbrellas.

Pushing hair over her shoulder she couldn't help her ears from falling lopsided as Maestro addressed her. Draping arms around Kato as he snuggled closer to her, she allowed her chartreuse gaze to fall upon the mummy.
"I got away just fine," she managed to answer both Kato and Maestro. "The Ents were never a problem, something else came up to make me leave the city," a wistful smile as she ran a gentle hand over the child's hair.
"I'm glad to see that you both got out alright. How is Denki?"

She pulled one hand from kitten to curl fingers around her drink.

Keeping from you
Keeps me from sleep
It's just this bad beat
That I just can keep

Sparkly Phantom

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
K A T O COPY CAT

"Really? I'm so happy! I fell into a whole and got stuck in mud but Maestro and Denki saved me. " he snuggled close to her, hugging her tightly, hands clutching her clothing not planning on leaving her side.

"Denki's okay, but erm..mommy.... when are you going to move in with us? Maestro's your boyfriend right? i'm sure he misses you cause he hasn't had any other girlfriend in a while." He smiled and played with the little umbrella "Can I drink some of your erm...beer? I like beer!" he coughed and rubbed his snuffy nose.

User Image

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

"Thats good to hear... Glad to hear you're alright." Ran from something else? Police? He wasn't ever made clear about this. Rylan didn't reveal much about herself. He'd continue, "Well, Denki's upstairs asleep and..." Kato had cut in with saying Denki and Maestro had saved him from disaster. He didn't mention pretending to take Maestro's identity though. It was kind of a big deal. And again with the embarrassing comments! "Kato. Rylan isn't my girlfriend... And no beer!" Wasn't trying to come off like a douche when he said that, it was just the honest true. Sure, Maestro and Rylan shared a bed and one day intimacy, but maybe that was his urges? Who knows, however, he would say, "But I do miss you being around Rylan. Welcome back." Thumbs up was thrown her way since he was getting used to the face his facial reactions would be hard to read with all those wraps on.

Heading upstairs Maestro would change out.
Electric guitar, amp, foot pedal, boombox and all the cords to go with.
In the corner he set his deal up, dragging a chair over to the point to sit down and get comfy.
Tuning his guitar with some of the smaller tunes he was ready, having plugged in the foot pedal and such. A tape was pulled out and he stuck it into the boombox, placed the item on the table and hit play.
As so as he did he began to play and sing along.

"You know my daddy dug gates for his whole life,
And he never knew nothin' more.
And his daddy done the dig like his old man,
Who dug before the war."

Popping out of his chair he began to walk a big, still minding the cord plugged up into the amp so he'd have to be sure of his distance.

"And though she couldn't have known til I was born,
My poor mother, God rest her soooooo-oul!"

Leaning his head back, the "o" noise really flowing out as his torso bent with him.
Guitar followed into the lean.

"Oh, like them I come out diggin'."

Tapping his foot, playing as he looked down at Kato.
Cute sick little thing. He was kinda pitiful to the point it was adorable.

"Well I was laying down wire on Number Nine, now,
When she came down to Earth.
And she was talking real loud all about how she,
Was gonna save the universe!"

Peering out of a window, looking up at the somewhat moon lite night.
He was looking at the blue skys that seemingly just mixed into the dark blue sea as he stretched on forever.

"I went and snuck a little peek in her blue eyes
And words just aren't enouuuu-ugh!"

Shaking is head a bit, looking over his right shoulder to sing the single part,

"Oh! She had me off and runnin'."

A smirk was underneath that mask as he sat upon the table and sang a little more quietly.

"Yes, she did."

Now the Chorus.

"Could it be that I got bored and lonely?
Could it be that I'm just dumb and horny?
Could it be that Lady Luck has smiled herself on me?"

Shoulders shrugged as he said,

"Could it be?"

Head bobbed some to this little in between.
The song has a lot of energy and Maestro would have to use a lot of energy to keep up with it.
He continued,

"She wore rattlesnake boots, a sassy mood
She had me laughin' in my tears
The most beautiful thing, so young and sweet
A little green behind the ears
She took me higher than I'd ever been
Lord, what have I been missinnnnnn'?
Oh! now she is all I'm diggin' "

Again a muffled line,

"Yes, she is"

Back to singing.

"Could it be that I got bored and lonely?
Could it be that I'm just old and horny?"

Could it be now?
Could it be that Lady Luck has smiled herself on me?
She's smilin' down on me, yeah!"

His voice was smoother at this part, like he was talking to someone.
Though he was playing to an audience and not looking at anyone, his vision and body posture made it feel like there was the girl of his dreams in front of him and he was just pouring his feelings out to her.
His singing would reflect this sweet love talking.

"Come a little closer,
Let me show you how it could be!
Spacy little cowgirl,
Come a little closer to me!
Spacy little cowgirl,

Whoo!
Play it."

A guitar solo.
This was just having fun now.
He'd bounce his head around to try and get worked up, playing all loud and happy.
This was meant to be fun and entertainment for everyone.
He could understand that country wasn't for everyone, but Cowboy Bebop country?
Really?!
Lyrics were back.

"She's smilin' down on me, yeah!"

Back to that sweet lover singing.

Come a little closer,
Let me show you how it could be!
Spacy little cowgirl,
Come a little closer to me!
Spacy little cowgirl...

Mmhmm, yeah.
Dig it, dig it, dig it, dig it.
Yeah, Lady Luck, smilin' down on me.
Just dumb and horny.

The ending was a little more quiet than the rest of the song.
After he was done he looked around for approval.
Any hands?

Company: Bar People
Listening to the music, Aimee's hands began to twitch. She looked around and found the stage, wondering if she investigating if she would find a piano. She was torn between her desperate want to play and her fear of being rude by snooping through things that didn't belong to her. She supposed the best way to find out would be to ask the man playing the guitar.

She stood up slowly, dreading the boldness of speaking to a man she didn't know, and made her way over to him, waiting politely until he was finished playing.

Fushou
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics:Standing employee side./ Thoughts: Dumb and horny. Cute.]

Even after the musician finished his song, the violet toned bartender was slipping a hand down into her hakama, pulling out that little coin purse from earlier. With the addition of the little black scroll book, there was a few loose bills, large and small inside. Ultimately a crumpled five smushed tightly around a quarter would barrel through the air. Landing somewhere near the guitarists feet with a light thump. With that, soft purple palms came together to accent the end of the tune. Fu made sure to clap extra loud, so everyone else knew they could join in and not feel embarrassed. Or maybe it was more like your hard a** teacher giving the class that 'Clap like monkeys or by god I will strangle the life out of each and every one of you at your homes in front of your parents' glare. It was hard to tell with such a pleasing visage and such intense eyes. Still, if nothing else, the Orochi did thoroughly enjoy the performance. Country wasn't her thing, but the song was cute enough. Without much more thought to it, Fu would eventually settle down with the clapping and go back to wet nursing her brown bubbly. Keeping an slitted serpentine eye out for any requests anybody might have.

Punctual Hellraiser

Holding my breath
For a whole month
If I held your breath
At least we would touch

User Image
Rylan Sorenson

Kato was clinging and she fidgeted, trying to get comfortable without disturbing him; the stool was small and she hadn't expected him to be so enamored with her. Ears falling to the crown of her head, he had called her mommy again as she found her balance. Sucking down quite a bit of the drink, she placed it back on the bar top.
"I'm not sure that's such a good idea," whether she was referring to the Vodka or the moving in was unclear.

She listened to Kato's story about being stuck in the mud with a genuine interest. Glad to hear that Denki was okay.

"Yeah," she begins dryly, as the conversation changed. Sweeping her eyes over to meet Maestro's, though he was covered in his usual bandaged get-up. "I'm not Maestro's girlfriend." She may have sounded disappointed, angry? There was a subtle tone to her voice that one could misinterpret if she wasn't careful. Loosening the boys grip from around her waist, her ears popped back up and she turned her gaze away from the man again.
"Glad to be back, and I suppose I could start coming around more often," her voice seemed to get quieter as the sentence trailed. She still obviously like Maestro, no reason for her not too. Distancing herself from him hadn't worked, even running away was a bust, because here he was in front of her.
She pulled her arms from Kato long enough to give a thumbs up of her own that was much less enthusiastic. As he disappeared upstairs, she practically inhaled the rest of her drink and politely requested another.

With a long sigh, she rested her chin on Kato's head, he was still snuggling as Maestro set up. She watched his set from her spot on the bar. Joining into Fu's overzealous clapping.
Ryls loved watching him perform, and this was another example of his talent.
Keeping from you
Keeps me from sleep
It's just this bad beat
That I just can keep

Sparkly Phantom

K A T O COPY CAT

Kato looked up curiously at Maestro and Rylan, they weren't together? "but why not? You slept in the same bed..a-and I want you to be my mommy! I have to have a mommy..p-please?" he begged with his big kitten eyes but was suddenly distracted by Maestro's singing. Dumb and Horny?

The kitten wasn't sure what horny meant, maybe actual demon horns? But then the song wouldn't make sense. He still clapped at the end of his performance though and layed against his mother figure.

"what does..Horny mean?" Kato asked and looked over at the weirdo in the coat but with closer inspection. He gasped and pointed rudely at fu " The weirdo in a coat is a girl?!" he shouted when he saw him...her, and then rocked back and forth feeling woozy "nggh.." he cringed wanting to shrink into a little cat, but he didn't want people to see...

User Image

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

Good, a few people clapped. Fu being the loudest.
A coin with a five wrapped around it fell to his feet and he bent to pick it up.
"Thank you."
Small word of thanks to the woman would gave him money.
That might be the first time he was ever given money so far for playing.

Aimme was there too, but she was close to him. She seemed kinda nervous.

"Um, can I help you miss?" He was a little put off. She was standing there while he played and wasn't sure what she wanted. Was she going to tell him to stop?
Wasn't sure.

Rylan seemed a little sad by his statement, though he was right. They had a complicated relationship, to put it lightly. Though when she perked up so did he, "Yeah, come by more. In fact, they have rooms here if you're interested." Trying to be cheerful. Something about Rylan was a breath of fresh air. He loved being around her, being close and sharing good times. But he couldn't rightly define it as love yet. He kept great companionship from her, but he wasn't sure if that was because he was lonely since his one night stands were most of what he had... Funny, that was the name of this place. Back to the subject on hand, it could attribute to Maestro's fears of being with someone that was somewhat weak. Someone who couldn't defend themselves could be with him. This was both for his and their sakes.
Though Rylan clapped when he played as he smiled, perking his head up like he did something amazing.
Felt good.

Kato was just being... Kato.
There wasn't much he was going to do about it now, since he was sick.
Just gonna let those slide.
However, he did find amusement when Kato asked Rylan what horny. He'd just laugh and wait for a reply.
That was until he saw Kato being a little woozy.

"Hey Kato, you alright buddy?"

Company: Many

Fushou
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics:Standing employee side./ Thoughts: Kato child... Too delicious...]

He was cute, slightly sickly, and was looking more and more delicious as he went on to call her weird. 'Mwah? Weird?' She was almost taken back by the notion. However the youngster did seem rather off? Although that wounded quality really just made the thought more appealing. This was the real trouble with Fu. Not that she wasn't all pleasant and all, but she had a nature. Animal in root, and beyond something that a simple mortal could understand. A vampire craves blood, and a snake craves easy targets. Preferably soft and warm. Plump, if possible? If not just to feel that wriggle as life is squeezed and drained away.

sip

After finishing off her beverage, she'd stalk back over to the mini-fridge and pull out another can of Dr. Pepper. With her glass refilled, she'd resume standing there behind the counter. Both purple hands wrapped around her drink as she sipped away. Rather content for the time being to just watch all the interaction. The way Maestro and the Cat eared* woman had history. Kato's stand point on embarrassing the young lady by calling her mommy. It was adorable in that 'I'm so glad that's not me' kind of way. Not just because she wanted to eat Kato either, but because Fu felt for Rylan. Probably more than awkward to deal with that in front of a bunch of strangers. Sip.
Aimee shifted her weight nervously, everyone already seemed to know each other, she felt like the odd one out. "I was wondering," She began, in her soft sweet voice, "If there was a piano somewhere around here?" She finished slowly, forcing herself to look up at him, a friendly smile placed on her doll like face.

(Bleh, short)

Punctual Hellraiser

Holding my breath
For a whole month
If I held your breath
At least we would touch

User Image
Rylan Sorenson

Rylan as a person was shrouded in just as much mystery as her past and quite frankly her present. This was done intentionally, the more someone knew about her the more they could be used against her. She couldn't afford to have people she was close to but, on the other hand she couldn't avoid it. She by no means enjoyed being alone. Her interactions were timid and careful, though she tended to open up more as she became more and more comfortable. Though this nature was genuine it didn't by any mean that she couldn't defend herself. She didn't expect anyone to realize this, most of the time she was unaware of it herself. There was a demoness sleeping inside her, and it was protective of this vessel, and it did everything in it's power to protect it.

She blinked at Maestro as he wrapped up his song and mentioned that the bar had rooms. Inwardly thankful that she had already gotten one elsewhere. She knew now that they were here that should would probably already be spending to much at the bar and their current residence as her desire and their request. However, she just smiled at him. It was coy and revealing as she turned her attention to Kato again, he was gazing up at her with large kitty eyes.
"I didn't say I wouldn't be here for you," she drew a hand across his head, between his ears again. Catching a glance at Fu, her eyes narrowed slightly, not in the glaring way, but more confusion. There was something unsettling about the lingering look she was giving to the kitten in her lap.

"It's something that happens when two people like each other, a lot..." she answers simply, it seemed good enough for now. Finally she pulled her gaze from the lavender-skinned woman.

As Kato pointed, she gently pushed his hand back down with her own, smothering the rude gesture. She shifted him in her lap, moving as if she would pick him up unless he protested as she moved from the stool. He seemed to be getting a bit sicker and should probably get back to bed.

She would wait until Maestro spoke with Aimee, not wanting to interrupt, before asking which room was theirs. Ears pulled forward to the conversation, Rylan had always been the jealous type. The silver tail pulled itself from the floor to curl against her back.

Keeping from you
Keeps me from sleep
It's just this bad beat
That I just can keep

Sparkly Phantom

K A T O COPY CAT

The kitten got goosebumps from that weirdo woman. She reminded him of that old lady from snow white who gave SnowWhite the poison apple. Always creepy, and wearing black. He shivered happy Fu had left the scene. "She's icky..." he commented aloud and perked up his ears.

Horny was something that two people in love did.. he erked, not wanting to get anywhere near that subject again. Kato already had a whole episode on it.The young boy smiled sweetly "Really? You'll be here for me? " He asked wanting to make sure she really meant it, that he could see her as his mother figure but he got woozy.

"hng..." The shape-shifter held his spinning head "I-I don't think I'm alright Maestro." He muttered in a soft voice, feeling weaker than ever. All his bones tingly, and soon he had shrunk back down to a form of an orange cat.

"meowr.." he whimpered, really wanting to go back to bed.

User Image

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

Fu was still chillin' there with a newly refilled beverage glass of Dr. Pepper.
Couldn't really gather a lot from her. For example, was she really content right now or was she bored? Her demeanor was abnormal to him.
Though, to be honest the only ninja-esque types he was used to were a few people and the game Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon.
Yeah...

Aimme would be greeted with a smile and a hand shake, if she'd allow it.
"Hello! Well there isn't a piano, but... Wait here!"
With that he shot upstairs to his room, being careful not to wake Denki on the bed.
He came downstair one less guitar but a electronic keyboard. It was a rather large and expensive one. Hulking it over to a table he laid it down, wiped his bandaged brow before he offered,
"Go ahead. Play to your heart's content."

Rylan and Kato while still, mingling.
Though Kato had finally expressed he wanted to go back to bed.
With that he walked over and picked Kato up, cradling the young boy in his arms and to lay his chest upon his chest, stroking his hair lightly.
Looking over at Rylan he asked,
"Wish to see the room? We were lucky to get a good one." He'd wait for an answer before walking up the stairs, located to the left when you entered the front door. The first room on the left was his. Opening the door with a key he stepped inside. A bed, two dressers, some lighting fixtures and a door to the bathroom. It was a way better place compared to the last bar. Kissing Kato on the head he laid him down into the bed, tucking him in.

Company: Kato, Rylan & A sleeping Denki

Fushou
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics:Standing employee side./ Thoughts: o3o]

For the time being, the violet toned femme was content to just stand there. Almost backed up against the wall, though really she was just keeping herself at a safe distance. Even if people noticed the way she looked at the kitten, they'd probably notice the way she was controlling herself. Not to say it was like some kind of lust filled longing for killing. It was just natural predatory instinct. Still, with brown bubbly in grasp, and emerald eyes hovering over the various faces and shifting amongst the crowd, Fu felt she was doing a pretty good job for her first day. Even now, Maestro was pulling out a key board for another patron to demonstrate some artist talent. Sip

'I'm starting to like it here...'

That was an understatement.

Sparkly Phantom

K A T O COPY CAT

The small animal, meowed and paw'd at Maestro's chest, delighted that he was being carried back to his room. He didn't like being a cat, but his body wouldn't listen and stayed stuck as is, and even in this form he seemed sick as well with ears folded down and body dangling as if too weak to support himself.

"Mew mew.." he tried to speak but couldn't. Kato wanted to say thank you, and say sorry for being sick...but Kato was sure Maestro wouldn't be able to understand that through some meows, so the young boy licked Maestro's hand in affection.

Kato wished he could speak to Rylan more, but he was tired..before leaving though Kato gave a small glance to Fu, she was funny to watch, standing there..all creepy like....He wondered what she was thinking, and what kind of person she was.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces