Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystical Villain's Princess

Adorable Sex Symbol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔══════════════╗
                              ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Errol Capland - Resident Bartender xxxxxxxxxxxx«
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚══════════════╝

✖ Like the water when the sea got rough,
                        She was bored with the breeze, she was bored of her luck.
                        The winner and the loser told the fallen priest;
                        "That's a cold, cold place in the arms of a thief"

User Image

“That’s what you do, hon. Find the skankiest outfit you can and rock it like you’re going to a take it for a spin down the catwalk.” Ash was flicked at a nearby ashtray, gaze shifting towards the door as new arrivals began entering. “But yeah, if you ever want to take up a position in the bar, I’d certainly appreciate the help.” Errol gave a wave to Chris as he took a seat, and then returned her sights to the strange and mysterious wanderer known only as Fu. “How about you take some orders for me, and we’ll see if you’re cut out for a bartending position?” Motioning to the now impressive crowd (at least for the usually dead One Night Stand), the albino would watch and appraise accordingly. Though she was still there if Fu wasn’t able to do what was asked of her, since Errol was a responsible girl like that.

--------- And holding everything he made her steal,
                                      She said, "Leave me alone, but just d o n ' txl e a v exm e here, all right?"

Fushou
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics:Standing employee side./ Thoughts: Job? customers? Can I sell weapons? o3o]
ll_Tainty

xLittleWhispersx

OoOo Employment. And there was Fu's first customer. Time to really wow this albino with her customer service skills. With a nod and a brush of any stray stark that swung into her face, the Orochi would pop up from her seat. Dainty yet curvy five foot six form sauntering with pit pat of waraji sandals all the way around the counter to the employee side. 'I'll ask about selling my wares once I'm a bit more accepted.' No need to go busting out a trunk of adventure spoils when nobody knew yet that she was quite a mischievous one. Then again sooner or later the violet hued beauty would have to be exposed for what she was. If nothing else she'd been through a few different communities, and at least one of them was actually very kind to her situation. Granted nobody wanted her eating anybody, she was ok with that. It was understandable. Random thoughts aside, sooner than later hands would plant down in front of the kitty eared young looker who sat the bar first.

"Welcome! Can I get either of you something to drink?"

If words had taste, that sentence would have been of freshly baked brownies. That emerald piercing gaze would hover on the woman. Attentive and focused, though Fu couldn't help but notice the other new entry who sat a few seats away. She would receive that pleasant greeting smile on purple ageless perfect features secondly. The question and welcome was meant for both of them though.
Aimee looked up as a woman appeared behind the bar, noting her unusual, but seemingly still beautiful purple skin she gave a shy friendly smile. "A vodka sprite?" She said softly. She pushed her soft black hair out of her face she gave a small wince, something that wouldn't be noticeable unless the other was paying full attention to her. Her small delicate hand pressed against her chest, as quickly as it had happened whatever had pained her was over, she let her hand drop back down again and continued to wait politely for her drink.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The front door swung open, seemingly of its own accord, and a few moments later a woman entered the bar, her steps carrying an inhuman level of grace . The woman made no attempt to hide her nature; it only took a single glance to tell that she was a Succubus. From her fire-red hair to her deathly pale skin to the pair of clearly demonic wings on her back, she absolutely looked the part. She dressed like it, too; the girl's corset and fishnet leggings leaving little to the imagination.

She gave gave an inquisitive look around the room. The inside of this place was a lot nicer than she'd expected, she supposed the people that had vouched for it were right after all. The redhead sauntered up to the bar, her hips swaying in her barely-there miniskirt with each step.

Punctual Hellraiser

turniprider
xLittleWhispersx

Holding my breath
For a whole month
If I held your breath
At least we would touch

User Image
Rylan Sorenson

Setting an elbow upon, Rylan placed her chin in her palm and smiled at the unusually colored woman that approached her. Her tail fell still and hung behind her, height of the bar stool keeping it from touching the floor. Pulling her head up, and sleeves down over her painted fingers, she sat up straighter in the chair. Pursing her lips she gave the request a thought as Aimee ordered first.

Vodka Sprite? Rylan had never heard of such a thing but it sounded interesting enough.
"I'll have the same," she muses pleasantly, as emerald eyes rolled over to the new patron - the succubus. Eyebrows climbed her forehead as she gave the creature a once over. Eyes quickly rolling away though; she didn't want to be caught staring.

Turning her attention to Aimee, she smiled showing a hint of elongated canines.
"What's a vodka sprite? Is it just vodka...and Sprite?"

Keeping from you
Keeps me from sleep
It's just this bad beat
That I just can keep
Aimee looked startled at the appearance of the new comer, she took in the way the woman was dressed and felt a faint blush color her cheeks. She herself was never one for showing too much skin. She was always modestly covered. It was not because she did not have a nice body, though she was very petite and slender, she had delicate curves in all the right places. She adverted her eyes, thankful for the excuse of answering the other woman's question. "Yes," she said simply, "That is exactly what it is."

Fushou
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics:Standing employee side./ Thoughts: That's a classy drink order.]
ll_Tainty

xLittleWhispersx

Vodka and Sprite? Not too difficult? With a nod the Orochi would pull back from the counter and go about exploring the area. From what she had noted of Errol's own activities in this area she could locate pretty much everything? Two glasses, each scooped through the ice and taken over to the bar. Bottle of vodka would be located on scent of the residue that drips from the inside of the cap to the outside during opening. With that in grasp, she'd saunter over to the mini fridge and pull out two sprite cans. Both of which would taken into a single hand's grasp. All of which would be plopped down on the bar counter. Two pops of either soda can as the Hebi opened each with either hand. While those settled, she'd grab up the Vodka bottle and allow it to undergo a rather elegant little twirl. Fingers re-wrapped concisely when it had come all the way back around. Crappy bar tricks aside, violet fingers would unscrew that cap and Fu would pour a few shots into either waiting pile of ice. With that, she'd fill either cup up with either can. Leaving one of the beverages to be slid out to the Cat eared femme, and the other slid down the bar a stool or two to the skittish raven hair.

"I certainly hope so? Because if you want anything but Vodka and Sprite in those you're gonna have to speak up. We might have cherries? Or those adorable little umbrellas?"

emotion_awesome

'Who doesn't love those kick a** little umbrellas?'

Also hopefully the prompt and flashy service was enough to wow Errol. Little did Fu know she pretty much had this job. She just figured it was probably best to impress.

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

He got some stares from Fu, Errol and Chris from his guitar.
Feeling a little centered into attention he asked,
"You guys want me to play somethin'?" His feet were against the table, tipping his chair a bit so he leaned. He was rocking but stopped to inquire their wonder. But that pause was over and he felt rocking his hand lightly to the rhythm of his pushing foot. Maestro would continue to play simple cords and such, minding the sounds. Playing the tune of London Bridge to make sure the sound was alright.

Yeah, he was going to play something soon.
Be patient with him.

Seeing Rylan he was excited. Dropping the chair back onto all hours he raised a arm and waved a it.
Glad she was able to make it outta that death trap that was the previous city.

Sparkly Phantom

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
K A T O COPY CAT

ll_Tainty

He slept for hours maybe about 11? That was certainly a long time for a child with so much energy. When he woke up, Kato was already in his human form and still feeling weak in his bones and mind.

But he couldn't stay in the room all day, it would make him feel even more sick. The kitten slipped into his pajamas that were embarrassingly cute. Footsie pj's with a kitty pattern, and he also wore his bunny hoodie from the store they visited he wobble down the stairs, and looked around with redd-ish eyes, obvious that he was sick when he spotted Rylan. Maestro's girlfriend!!

The kitten smiled and wobbled over to her and her company Aimee " Rylan! Rylan!" Kato poked her, happy to see his mother figure. "Did you miss me mommy?" The kitten smiled, in a happy family mood.

User Image
Aimme looked over at the musician in the room, her own delicate finger twitching slightly. She was also a musician, a piano player. She sighed softly, missing her previous bar of choice and the beautiful piano. She placed a hand absently at her neck, fingering the golden locket that hung there. She was a bit startled as the boy came into the room, he seemed very excited to see the woman she was sitting next to, she smiled fondly as he called her 'mommy'. She turned to her drink then, minding her own business as she took a small sip.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The succubus slid into a barstool, taking a look at the patrons around the bar. Most were attractive enough, that's a good start to her time here as far as she was concerned. She noticed a lot of them were looking at her. Good. They tried to avert their gaze in case she saw them looking, but she still caught their glances. She loved it when people stared.

She turned to the bartender. "I'll have a bloody mary, thanks." She said. Even her voice sounded infused with lust in a way that no human's could ever be.

Punctual Hellraiser

Holding my breath
For a whole month
If I held your breath
At least we would touch

User Image
Rylan Sorenson

Rough, feline tongue darted over lips before another grin, a seemingly giddy one. "Sweet, that sounds delicious," clapping hands together noiselessly in excitement. Her attention was pulled into the neat tricks as her drink was made, and her tail began to twitch in anticipation. Rylan was new to drinking, but discovering the she enjoyed the art of preparing and drinking (especially) the various cocktails that could be conceived.
"Ohmigosh, I want an umbrella!" Despite the lack of tropical nature to the drink, they were in fact adorable. "Oh and a straw."
Pleased with those request she turned in her stool to get another look around the bar. She stopped short, feeling the breath catch in her throat as she noticed someone waving at her. Maestro.
Of course, how could it have been anyone but him, tilted back in a chair, idly strumming the guitar. She waved back, a slight flickering of fingers, but she made no move to go to him. Despite her feelings for him, it had been a bit since they had talked and she wasn't quite that confident. She was however relieved to see he was alright, from what she could tell.

And before she could even think of nursing her drink, her name was being called and Kato was shakily making his way to her in his adorable pajamas. A poke, and she swept the boy into her arms, pulling him into her lap is he would allow. She hugged him and smiled back, a single eyebrow rising as he called her 'mommy' that was a new development.
"I missed you very much, Kato," it was sincere and followed up with a hug. Her smile faltered a bit and she swept a hand to his forehead.
"Are you sick?"

Keeping from you
Keeps me from sleep
It's just this bad beat
That I just can keep

Sparkly Phantom

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
K A T O COPY CAT

Kato looked back and gave a small wave to Maestro, remembering what he said about not being able to bear children. That made Kato even more determined to be the best son ever! He thought his dad was soo cool, always singing and dancing and always looking cool! Maestro would totally be the best president ever.

He swayed his tail and giggled when lifted upon her lap, and hugged he back, snuggling into her chest, feeling the warmth of a mother that he never had. " I missed you more, i was worried the tree monsters attacked you.. They destroyed the city..." Kato spoke in a very soft tone, feeling stuffy and dazed from how sick he felt. It was odd though that he seemed feverish but when Rylan placed a hand on his forehead, no heat would be felt.

"Yeah..I'm sick, i think I have a cold but I don't wanna be in the room all day and good that i came down! Cause I saw my mommy! " He smiled and tried to give her a peck on the cheek when he noticed the cute umbrella! "Oh how cute! c-can I have one? Pleaasse!"

User Image

Fushou
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics:Standing employee side./ Thoughts: That's a classy drink order.]
ll_Tainty

xLittleWhispersx

jigsaw241

The patrons seemed happy enough with their drinks. The request for a straw and a umbrella would be answered. While Rylan cradled that delicious looking Kato child, oh dear, violent fingers would slide a straw and tropical colored miniature umbrella into her drink. However, right as Fu was appraising the appearance of the adorable beverage, some sex creature demanded a Bloody Mary. Now that, is an interesting drink indeed. The five foot six dainty little femme would bounce over to one of the selves. A drink shaker would be procured. Tomato juice was snatched from the mini fridge along with some Tabasco sauce. With the vodka already out, she need only grab up a glass and drop a single cube or two in. No need to delude the drink mix with extra water. The sprite's would be fine since a percentage of the mix itself was just whatever water was in the soda. For this mix though, the tomato juice would suffer. Still, shake shake shake. Shake shake shake Shake that Mary~ Duna na duna na. Shake that Mary?!~ And after a small bit of grooving and shaking with the metallic cylinder and it's contents of juice, spice, and vodka, such would be unscrewed and poured down into the waiting glass for the red head. Hopefully prepared just right? Either way, a stick of celery would be snatched from the mini fridge's vegetable drawer and slid down into the red mixture before it was shoved off to it's owner.

"There you go beautiful."

Gotta treat dem Succubi right. Less they get all uppity and start brandishing flame whips. cough. Still? With Maestro tuning up excitedly over near the fire place, Fu was content to slide her formerly forgotten glass of Dr. Pepper over to her own position on serve side behind the counter. Only so she could sweep a look around, taking into account all the patrons and any further requests they might have while she sipped away. Even as much as she wanted to request some classic blues, she figured it'd be best to let the patrons decide what they wanted to hear. Even so, that emerald gaze would rest on the musician. Waiting for him to demonstrate his trade.

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

Kato was up and about, and looking cute as ever. But it was when Maestro heard Kato exclaim that Rylan was "mommy" that Maestro almost fell out of his chair. Recovering himself he hide his face in his palm in embarrassment. Oh dear. That might hurt Maestro's chances with any of the ladies... Well not Rylan but... God this was complicated. He shook it off.
Gotta keep his composure.
He'd follow it up with a shy laugh, rubbing the back of his head.
Looking over at Rylan with a shrug, not really sure why Kato called her mommy.
But he would ask,
"How you doin' Rylan. Get outta that city alright?" Waiting until he got an answer to keep tuning.

Aimme was given as stare when she looked at him. It was out of curiosity and not meant to be rude. She was thumbing her locket gently. A memory? If so, thats something Maestro could understand. Too bad she didn't speak up about her ability to play piano. Maestro and het could jam sometime. Maestro had yet to play with another person here or the previous city.

The Succubus character seemed like a little firecracker. She wanted excitement.
Hm, well... Guess they got all kinds here. Bloody Mary? Hu, not bad drink choice. A little cliché but that was just his opinion. Not really law. Then again Maestro was a mummy how used bugs to fight. Not really mister original over here. Fu was preparing the drink. Maestro watched her for a while, being curious again.

He needed to get warmed up.
What was easy? Oh yeah!
Clearing his throat he began to strum as played a song. The song had little lyrics, just mostly "la" and such.
Thought it was a good song, taken from one of his favorite shows. Playing near the fireplace as he bobbed his had while leaning in his chair again, tilting in on two legs.
Last time he played this was in front of a dead ent.

Company: Bar people

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces