Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

[Fushou]
                  [Location: The Ons/ Specifics: Sitting patron side at the bar/ Thoughts: ^^]

D'awwww. The one with ears looked slimmer, but the blonde boy probably had more grit? They both looked delicious either way, the Orochi would silently coo to herself. It was only lucky for most that this particular creature had integrated into society. No more baby eating for this proud gal. However that vibrant gaze couldn't help but sweep the bandaged man. Unnoticed intake of scent on tongue brought a head tilt from Fu. If nothing else any being who worked that hard to hide themselves was worth investigation. Usually. For the time being an elbow would be slid onto counter, femme herself twisting her stool to get a better look at all the bustle happening.

"So this place is popular then?"

For the time being, the Orochi was content to wet nurse that Dr. Pepper and watch the sudden ruckus. Serpentine slants taking in every single available detail. A large chap in poncho with runes carved into his surface. Intriguing. How did she know they were runes? She didn't, just a guess. Where as they also had a mummy with children? An 'Out Lander' and his robot. Whatever the chap was? If there was one thing this yokai could boast it was an acute sense of smell and a vast experience in encountering and cataloging the scents of various species. However, that scent lingering of the pilot on that Mech was not of this planet. Midst this all, eye lids would lower to half-mast. A strangely comfortable look settling in over those ageless perfect violet features. Eventually emeralds settled on Errol.

'What's her story? 'Wonder if she turns into a albino bat demon at night and devours the stars...'

Quite an imagination. Quite a bit of material to work with after living so long in a place like Gaia-Prime.

Invisible Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I could feel myself growing colder

I could feel myself under your fate

Under your fate

He had been traveling for what felt like days, a familiar space he hadn't traveled in quite some time but after spending time in the doomed city, he was ready to escape being drug into another battle. A battle that certainly had not been started by him or his people or even his friends, so it was a battle he was happy to leave behind with little to no remorse to be perfectly honest. However he did have reservations about returning to the One Night Stand, this had been the place where he had been originally attacked by the Wendigo girl whom he had been tracking until recently. He also wondered about the Fomari that had tracked him there and had taken him, he was not keen about this place, it had fond memories but it also had not so fond ones as well. He recalled the kitchen that he had made a home out of, he ate food and then made food, the cowardly owner previous had done little to him, he hadn't spoken to the Mokole for but a few moments.

Now here he stood outside this place, the place where it had started, the place where he hoped it wouldn't once gain try to end either, considering his track record so far with the place he wasn't hoping for much. However as he closed in on the door his acute reptilian senses picked up something familiar, a couple of these familiar scents, so they had made their own escape from that doomed city as well? A smile played across his lips, one of those rare moments when he was truly glad for something and not just being polite, and so he opened that ancient door and moved through it. He noticed Maestro whom had fought along side himself during one of the battles, then the two kids that were often nearby him if he wasn't trying to fend off some great beast from below. He however saw new faces, the woman tending the bar was not one he had ever seen and she obviously worked here, then he saw a woman sitting at the bar giving off the aura of menace.

Chris thought for a moment about what he wanted to do and decided he would much like to have something to drink, he walked over to the counter and took a seat before looking across the bar at the drinks there. Then he turned his green gaze toward the woman whom owned a beautiful set of crimson eyes to match her rather albino look, he made no distinctions though, he didn't mind a little oddity all things considered.

I could feel my eyes turning into dust

And two strangers turning into dust

Turning into dust

Magnetic Elocutionist

THE GUYS

Teddy slowly pulled off his day-poncho and bunched it up, shirtless, as always. Forever-'young' thuggish old man.

Huh. Maybe the young lady didn't like gigantor? Too hokey?

Too old, teddy. You tried to get contemporary and landed in the 60's

"Uh yeah. Our Extra-terrestry visitor here needs himself a room, see?" He gestured at roontag who took a few paces toward kato and took a knee to look him in the face. (Maestro let them down, yes? if not, he just got a little closer)

"Why, Greetings again, Young gaianoid! I hope you have learned to respect others, yes?"

Teddy hobbled up and smirked, putting a grimy ahnd on Gaia-1's shoulder. "Hey kiddo! Couldja have forgotten your old pal..." He had to actually recall it himself "...Uh, Teennage mutant alien vulture-mort: King of Pop?"

Teddy peered around. He sure liked the decor better, the architecture... uh, not that he planned on spending altogether too much time inside.

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Platinum Royal

User Image
Maestro

Of course Maestro would be delighted to be called dad or father by Denki, however that was something that would take a while to get to. Much much longer than it did with Kato. Maybe was just much easier to please into a sense of comfort. It wasn't exactly laid out but could be a sign of some sort towards how the kids actually operated. Maestro had almost gotten their personalities down to a pat, however there were a few things he was shady on. With Kato against his chest he replied, "We'll stay here for now until later. Why rush? We had a hard day of travel today."

Inside Kato was being skittish and Denki was being sleepy.
Though Kato spoke up to say how pretty Errol was. A whisper in Kato's ear would say,
"Yeah, shes quite a lady." Giving Kato a smooch before letting him down. Kato had found some friends.. Wait, Roontag?! Small world.
Maestro looked around, and sure enough there was Roontag's suit... Also another pancho wearing individual. Though this was Teddy, Maestro didn't have enough time to become friends with him. He gave them both a wave hello.

Back to these two.

"Yeah. These are my "kids." They're adopted but doesn't stop use from being here for one another." The key was giving to him from a small box underneath the counter. Taking it from her grasp, bandaged fingers slightly bumped her delicate albino ones, in his right hand now free of Kato. "Thanks... Oh!" He just realized she was asking for his name. It had been a rough trip and he was a little out of it. "I'm Maestro, Fleur blanche. And such wonderful names you both have. I hope to see you both more!" Excited to meet new people, maybe coming on a little flirty with the french. But french wasn't exactly harsh to the listener. A wave was given to both Errol and Fu... What a mysterious character. What little face he could make out was that of purple tones and feminine features. A lady?
Before he left though,
"May I have a Martini when I get back ma'am Errol? I can pay once I get my hands free. Be right back." Kato fell asleep, it seemed. Maestro picked him up as well

Marching upstairs he would use his key, open the door and laid Kato & Denki on the bed.
However, there was a slightly more larger reason he obtained the room. Looking around, shutting the door he peaked underneath the bed. Clear. He grunted as he reached into his body and with a quick trust he yanked some fleshy orb with two eyes. Placing it underneath the bed it would grow slowly into something else.
His source, of course.
With that done he made sure the hole was gone and he was clear of blood, seemingly just soaking up into nothing upon his body.
He'd leave that room, closing and locking the door behind him.
Got a sweet room that was close by.
Might need to keep that one.

He'd return to the downstairs, smile on his face.
Seeing Chris he gave a wave, not actually sure who he was.
But Maestro remembered the fight, but Chris was a little "different" at the time.

Company: Just about Everyone

Mystical Villain's Princess

Adorable Sex Symbol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔══════════════╗
                              ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxxx Errol Capland xxxxxxxxxxxx«
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚══════════════╝

✖ Like the water when the sea got rough,
                        She was bored with the breeze, she was bored of her luck.
                        The winner and the loser told the fallen priest;
                        "That's a cold, cold place in the arms of a thief"

User Image

To the lumbering Ghoul, Errol would nod and once more find herself searching that strange box for a key. Once the deed was done, she’d move from behind the counter to offer it to the robot, trying to remain as calm as possible so not to seem offensive with her inquisitive stares. Errol seemed remarkably human, despite her appearance, thus often was dwarfed in the presence of the supernatural (or off world?) types she came in contact with. “Second room on the left, Roontag, was it?” The boy had given away the identity of the creature, so the bartender would do her best to remember that. “I can set up a tab for you as well.” No pressure on when they paid; after all, any money was more than no money, which had been the financial state of the bar since she began working there. Regardless the magical restocking of materials, sometimes a girl just needed some pocket change to shop with. Now on the patron side, the albino would turn to Fu and shrug, as confused with all the nightlife as one in her position could be – her expression open, as if to say, ‘Not sure where they came from?’

Having kept tabs on Maestro’s progress, she expected he’d be back soon enough, so moseyed back to server side with a happy sigh. Hands busied themselves preparing the drink the bandaged male had asked for; she could only hope the room he wanted to rent was acceptable. While quaint, with just a bed and a set of dressers, it was clean and the prices were indeed affordable. Plus, despite how seedy the establishment looked from the outside, it rarely got attention from anyone besides locals and, well… Metas like them. That was what she had come to accept in her time, that no matter where she went, a collection of oddities were soon to be found there – just trying to exist like the rest of the world’s populace. The Martini would be placed on the counter for Maestro, so when he returned to the main bar, he’s have his order as expected.

Meanwhile, Errol returned to her seat and blinked at Fu, then away to the newest arrival. Wow. Tonight really was looking up. “Evening. Welcome to the One Night Stand. Can I get you anything?”

--------- And holding everything he made her steal,
                                      She said, "Leave me alone, but just d o n ' txl e a v exm e here, all right?"
User Image

[Fushou]
                  [Location: The Ons/ Specifics: Sitting patron side at the bar/ Thoughts: Well now it's a party.]

'Should have left the hood up...'

Blast her sense of politeness in not creeping out the nice bartender lady. Still, even as the attention of crimson hues almost settled, Errol was drawn away to another new entrant. Which was fine with Fu, who'd take that time to give a silent snicker with hand over her mouth, fingers splayed over her nose. Once she was done giggling, she'd pick back up her glass and take another dainty sip. This was one of those places wasn't it? Perfect. Even as that green serpentine stare appraised the brown skinned young man, the Orochi was wondering how often chaos ensued. How out of hand could it get? How out of hand did it get?

"I'll take a room too... If you'd make a tab?"

Charmingly sweet, and complete with a warm pleasant smile. An expression that seemed natural and inviting on such features. Over all, The One Night Stand seemed pretty prime for excitement, and while this particular little femme didn't always like to partake in random chaotic events, she did like to watch? Then maybe if the opportunity arose and nobody was looking she might eat someone? However, that was definitely something she was working on. Because apparently if you wanted to exist among the mortals you needed to not treat them as stock. Something vampires were having trouble with apparently? Oh Fu felt for them... She wanted to eat Kato pretty bad herself.

;~;

'but it'd be wrong...'

Sip

Invisible Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I could feel myself growing colder

I could feel myself under your fate

Under your fate

Chris had gotten a wave from Maestro, though he wasn't sure if he had actually managed to introduce himself to the mummy looking individual, he'd have to do that in the near future. He turned back to the bartender whom seemed to have taken notice of him as he had sat at the bar, he looked over the other woman sitting at the bar for another moment, just curious by her appearance. She wasn't the typical person he saw around here with her purple skin, though even through the odd color skin she was an attractive looking female, well if she was really female. Chris knew of things that didn't make any sense, he had come to expect that from the place he was inhabiting at current, nothing was like the way it was where he had come from. He heard the albino woman greet him, obviously she had no knowledge of what had taken place in this bar before, he really wasn't here to remind her though he did have a hankering for something to eat and that kitchen sure was inviting.

"Ah, thank yeh. I've actually been here meself before I used to work the kitchen before...Well everything has changed a whole lot isn it? But I'd like to have some food and perhaps a cold beer then? Whatever yeh got on tap is fine." He smiled pleasantly at the woman, she was attractive also but he was more entranced by the color of her eyes then anything else. He had never seen something so beautiful, they did not unnerve him in the slightest, they did the opposite and attracted him further though not in the sense that he wanted to jump her bones or anything. Just appearance of the woman and of course Chris's favorite part of any being was the eyes because of what they stood for, she made the perfect example of what he liked in humanity. He had trouble averting his gaze as not to be rude so he let his eyes fall over Maestro for a moment then onto Roontag and Teddy, they were both a couple of the most interesting beings he'd ever seen.

He then returned his gaze back to the purple feminine one that sat nearby, she had her own exotic beauty as well, but he wasn't sure, he could sense a predator and to be honest she seemed like one. Her motives however were lost on him, he had no idea what exactly it was she was doing here but so long as she wasn't bothering him he had no reason to fear anything of her.

I could feel my eyes turning into dust

And two strangers turning into dust

Turning into dust

Magnetic Elocutionist

THE GUYS

Kato, that little scamp! Must have tuckered himself out in his excitement.

With a hiss, the cockpit of Gaia-1 opened, and the dimunative, foot-tall pilot hopped forth.

User Image[

To save erol the trouble of bending so far down and possibly giving the rest of the room a good old gander at her lady buisness, Teddy grabbed the key and flashed a sharks grin, filled with jagged, predators teeth, in surprisingly good shape for a being that eats rot, nay... for anyone, really.

"Thanks, Doll. I'm Teddy. I'm sure we'll be seeing each other around for obvious kinds of reasons."
He squatted down and handed the key (to both or roontags hands) to Roontag.

The little warlord turned to Gaia-1 to give him some instructions.

"Glorious! Well, Teddy, if you would be so kind as to aid Gaia-1 in removing my belongings from your containment unit, I'll get the room opened up and make sure theres a place for everything."

Teddy shrugged and followed the machine. If he refused, he couldn't get into his dumpster, so why be pointlessly indignant?

He and the machine started lugging heavy objects out of the dumpster, first came the big smelter, a device that didnt look even REMOTELY portable. But teddy and Gaia-1 managed, and it wouldnt have been surprising if Teddy tapped into a little of that lambda tattoo jouice to beef up for the task.

While they lugged, Roontag jumped up, unlocked the door and got it swung open with a kick of his legs. Great Glory! This was some sort of... wow. It was way bigger that his room at the hooker, which he found enormous, and it even had a seperate, little tiny room attached!

Gaia-1 and Teddy staggered in and placed the device at Roontags direction then traveled on back, this would take just a bit...

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

Aw, greeted with a martini upon his return.
Feeling like he was in I Dream of Jeannie for a moment.
But old programs aside he'd slide up to the bar, grab his drink in his curved fingers before asking,
"Thank you again. May I ask hoe much I owe you?" Patting his wallet on his right breast area. He had would of those huge bill folds like in old british times. He'd wait for a second when she was free before he asked, "Hey, you gotta position for a performer here? I play some good music." He wasn't going to same mistake as last time.
This time he was gonna go for the job he wanted right away. Well, maybe not a job but at least something to do. Money really wasn't an issue for him, since hes mafia days kept him fairly loaded. Investing helped too.

As for Fu, others would have to wish her the best of luck on eating Maestro's kids.
He was really protective.
Ask the nun that just spanked Kato and that was all.
Shes somewhere in his belly. Yeah... Maestro didn't play around when it came to his "babies."
He could get buck wild outta no where and destroy half the city if someone even bullied him.
There was some issues there...

Chris toke up "residence" at a place at the bar's counter.
And it came to him. He'd have to expand his friend network. Maybe mingle a bit more, meet more people and more allies. But not tonight. Right now he'd started a new cigarette in his long black drag, lit it with his golden zippo and spewed smoke out of anyone's face range.
Sipping on that martini with his cigarette filter in his left hand.
Sip and puff, rinse and repeat.

Meanwhile, Roontag, Gaia-1 and Teddy toke to the room.
They would leave for a tick only to return with... Dah ******** is that thing?
A smelter? Seriously... Well Maestro wasn't going to judge.
He just waved causally as he returning to puffing and sipping.
Aw yeah, he really liked this place.
Too bad they didn't have a jukebox.
Some atmospheric music would just top this place off.

Company: Errol, Fu and Chris.

Adorable Sex Symbol

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxxx Errol Capland xxxxxxxxxxxx«

User Image

“Yeah?” Errol asked softly, head tilted when Chris mentioned having worked in the ONS. “Wish I knew more about this place, honestly. Still seems a big mystery to me.” She’d whip him up a beer while they spoke, making a mental note that he’d be looking for a meal soon enough, though the rest of the customers were still clopping around, so she’d get them squared away first. Fu actually had begun speaking just as Chris was given his order, which drew maroon hues to the other female, a slow nod the response initially. “Sure can do. Glad to hear you’ll be staying.” The girl couldn’t help but give a small smile when she, for the third time, pulled out a key for the violet toned lady at the counter. Sliding it across the bar, she added, “Fourth room to the right.” Stepping away to once more answer the ghoul with Roontag, the girl replied, “It’s a pleasure, Teddy. Hope we do.” It didn’t bother her terribly that he was what most would consider a monster; after all, monsters paid in cash as well, didn’t they? Who was she to be picky, especially in this economy?

And off the odd couple went, though she’d see them going back and forth up the stairs as they moved various strange machines and gear to the room the tiny alien was renting. Everything seemed to get stranger and stranger – but a good sort of strange. Like how sneezing felt. Maestro had returned, and would be given a look over to ensure he was set with his order, then Errol would pop away to start cooking for the darker male who wanted the beer. "Oh, depends on how long you plan to stay. 20 for the night, drink is on the house. As for a performer, we could always use a little music." Leaving it at that, Errol would be off to slip into the kitchen, and from there she called out as one foot kept the door from shutting entirely, “What did you want me to make? I’m no chef, but I generally know my way around a kitchen.”

User Image

[Fushou]
                  [Location: The Ons/ Specifics: Sitting patron side at the bar/ Thoughts: Kind of warm spirited in here.]

There was quite a bit of introduction, greetings, thanks and the so forth. Violet fingers would casually pluck the key off the counter, object studied for a moment along with the instructions given. With that tucked away into the slip of her coat, the stark haired short little beauty was content to just watch it all go down. Eyes would ultimately offer up a 'thank you' gleeful expression to Errol when the key was taken. After which serpentine slits would shift over to the dark skinned man's order. Food. Mmmm. ffffood~<3

"Could I get a slab of steak or something hun? Well done?"

See! She was making the effort as a ferocious natural carnivore to integrate into Gaia-Prime's society. Though Kato did look delicious, and Maestro may have very well been quite the mother-bear, this particular snake was doing her best not to rock the boat. Didn't mean she couldn't window shop on living meals? The forbidden fruit. Such dangerous fantasy. Regardless, with that request given to Errol and one leg crossed over the other underneath coat length, the femme would twist her stool about to place her back against the counter. Glass of brown bubbly Soda and ice still in two handed grasp as she shamelessly sipped and eavesdrop. A musician? This brought that half-lidded emerald gaze over to the mummy. Curiosity suddenly abundant in that stare.

'Bandages... He's either gorgeous and hiding from someone, or hideously disfigured and hiding himself...'

Seemed the Orochi had seen a few bandaged males before. Not all of them were as polite as this gentlemen though. Most of them were keener to brandish daggers then martinis. Fu could abide with this martini mentality.

"What do you play? If I might ask?"

Amongst all the ruckus the violet toned femme was fully aware the question might go ignored. Still? She was curious.

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

Alright.
Maestro set his drink down and humbled through his wallet, handing her twenty dollars.

"Thanks for the drink. I'll get right on that music."
Downing the rest of his drink he gritted his teeth and shook his head to the side. Now that was over he popped his cigarette and left the establishment for a bit.
Poking around a pawn shop or two he found what he wanted. While he returned with a faded sunburst fender in one hand while the other hand held the amp and foot pedal, cords coiled around his wrist.
Also a electronic keyboard tied to his back.
He was just about to step back inside when he noticed something... Those markings near the door.
It was strange, almost some kind of pulsating magic entity or force. If Maestro knew Teddy better, he'd ask him since he "looked" like someone who'd be able to make heads or tails of it... Because, you know. Hes covered in strange tattoos.
Maestro pushed it past himself. Entering the bar again he toke a quick peer at the environment.
Oh yeah, near the fireplace.

Now back at the bar he was brought to a conversation with the strangely covered individual named Fu... Well, Maestro wasn't one to talk. Hazel eyes peered over to the dagger in cloak to reply,
"I play a lot of instruments, names Maestro after all. But I prefer guitar and piano. Why?" Interested perked up in his stare. "Want me to play you a little som'in' som'in?" Then suddenly he yawned, felt the sandman sprinkle over. "Dang... I'm tired. Apologies Fu, it'll have to wait another night. Goodnight, maîtresse violet." Grabbing his things he headed up to his room, laying between Denki and Kato to fall asleep after shutting the door. Locked, of course.

Company: Denki and Kato

Adorable Sex Symbol

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Errol Capland - Resident Bartender xxxxxxxxxxxx«

User Image

Food would be made, served and, hopefully paid for. Patrons and guests alike would receive a small farewell from the albino before she moseyed away for the night, and while it hadn’t been stated they could serve themselves if need be, Errol was sure they knew the gist of things. The Bar would keep tabs on them while she was gone. Spooky.

-----

The next day, Errol would traipse down with long white locks tied up, crimson hues behind hooded glance. Still a tad sleepy, she'd make a small collection of notes in regards to who had tabs, then would whip out the trusty puzzle book to wrack her brain with more mundane human activities.

User Image

[Fushou]
                  [Location: The Ons/ Specifics: Upstairs [napping]/ Thoughts: zzZZzz]

After some grub, and whatever there was to be had in conversation, the Hebi would eventually make her way upstairs and to bed. At least once she had her fill of the antics of all these new acquaintances. Food preference aside, Fu was more interested in Chris. Although Errol did have one of those gazes you could just get lost in? Still, her only interest in the brown skinned young man was his scent. Reptile lingered on him. She knew because here scent was similar. Still, even after taking a late leave, the lazy snake would be upstairs well into the afternoon. More then likely napping in her birf day suit. The new day would have to wait. Because apparently slumber land was bumpin at the moment.

Magnetic Elocutionist

The evening had been fine. Despite the minor hardship of having to drag a wagon-ized dumpster such a long way with so much heavy garbage in it, Teddy and Roontag got moved in just fine; The larger structures that needed to remain intact, the reactor and the Smelter were already nestled into to Roontag's room, and he had already rebuilt his bunker. It was not yet the tiny action playset city-like network of roontag-sized facilites it was before, but that sort of a work space would take time to rebuild. After a lot of building, roontag decided to have a nap in his cot. He didn't need a blanket, but as a sort of courtesy, Teddy placed a worn peice of parchment on Roontag that he had found in the little warlords belongings before leaving his room to head outside to the dumpster. On it, it read:

We Could Be Villains

Alien,
Really sorry to book it so quick, but you know how things go. As much as I’d love to stay in town and keep fighting plant things, this isn’t my business. I’d suggest you get the hell outta dodge while you can. I’m off to a place I used to frequent called the One Night Stand. Shitty dive if you ask me, but I sure as hell didn’t get mauled by garden fluff, so it’ll do. Get there and you’ll find me. Might take a few days to heal up enough for company, but if you ask for me, Errol will give you some info. She’s a good kid, but a bit ditzy. All the same, play nice with her and she’ll treat you well. Anyway, thanks again for patching me up, and let’s hope our paths cross in the future?

Regards,
Ziggy Stardust

Teddy would stretch and head out the door, only to return with a surprisingly crisp stack of legal tender, 100's. The looked to have been minted sometime in the 50's. Still totally legal and usable, just clearly dated in appearance. The young lady was distracted by cooking, so he reached behind the counted to steal a pen and scribbled onto the crisp peice of brown paper that bound the stack together:

Hey. This is to pay for the little guy's room. He's not from around here so he doesn't have any money. I trust this will cover him for some time? If not, you come to me. We chatted about 'money' on the way over here, and I guess they still use marks and merit on his planet. Trading type stuff. So unless you want to get paid in ray-guns or favors or something, this oughta do for now. Alrighty?

-Teddy

And so teddy nestled into his dumpster, and that night came to a close.

-----

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces