Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Elocutionist

"I uh-?"

Hmm. Maybe father was right about this after all, let females come after you... but then why was Maestro able to so readily gain companions through his own initiative?

Then again...

Voltaire stood back up, this time, fully on his feet. Now that he had done so, it was fully apparent how diminutive he was... just over 4'5. A titan compared to his father, but certainly not to the natives of this planet. "Certainly." He responded to his untfathers summons and walked to the threshold of the door before he looked over his shoulder

Then again... maybe scratch the part about Maestro being able to so readily gain companions, the scene he was leaving was filled with beings that utterly seethed with volatile emotion for his untfather... perhaps judgement should be withheld on this matter, after all. With his gaze still lingering on the emotional train-wreck behind him, he gave a shrug and spoke softly to the interior of the establishment

"I'll do my best to handle this. Enjoy your beverages."

He wasn't sure about what best to say, but he delivered it with his usual calm, smooth tone.

With that, he stepped through the threshold of the establishment, hoping he could shed some light on the situation. He had to admit, he was at least a bit envious that his untfather so easily made request from the female without rebuff, but again, who was to say this wouldn't be the beginning of another emotional train wreck like a moment ago? The thought brought his such peace that he smiled outwardly for a moment. It could have easily been misconstrued for the feeling of peace from having left a tense situation for a much calmer more natural one.

Punctual Hellraiser

User Image

R y l a n Sorenson

LOCATIONxx MOODxx COMPANY
xx

Perhaps she was being a bit insensitive, a bit demanding. Rylan was allowing her feelings to get in the way of handling the situation in her usual calm - albeit timid manner. Not long ago she would have faced the scene with trembling words and downcast eyes, but she had been abandoned for too long to handle this without wild feline and feminine actions. Jolene was much too eager to answer all of his comebacks, and while this concerned her, Rylan was too bewildered by his words to do so herself. A part of her couldn't believe that Maestro was speaking to them this way, another part knew that this was not the Maestro she had last slept next too and the last part was too upset to care about the others.

As it seemed to her, whatever the reason for Maestro's loss of memory was self-inflicted. Judging by the instructions left to Voltaire his absence had been planned.

Maestro's words grew louder, not unexpectedly, he was annoyed with the treatment. Rylan's ears fell against her head once more, bushy tail still around her feet. Looking to the floor her fingers curled into fists.

"Oh, so this is how you're going to handle it?" Her lips were back to trembling, her words soft and sad. He had turned to leave, his asking Clair to leave with him had been her breaking point. She was hyper aware of the similarities she shared with the newcomer. "You're just going to walk away, because you have to deal with some difficult questions?"

Her fists un-curled, revealing angry, red half-moon marks on her palms. A disbelieving shake of her head sent the ebony locks to and fro, as she quickly clasped the buttons on her coat. She turned her gaze to his again, locking eyes, shining from tears un-shed, for a few long seconds before she passed a look to the other patrons in the bar. "Then fine," she begins making her own way to the door her heels a sharp noise against the wood flooring. "You're on your own with this one." These last few words were said over her shoulder.

"Just like you left me."

She would leave, but she wouldn't go far. She would round the side of the building to the ladder that leads to the roof. Climbing it quickly, she would disappear to the top of the building, she often hung out in the spot she and Maestro had conversed for the first time. Anyone looking would find her there.

Quote:
There are many things we would throw away if we were not worried that others would pick them up.

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

Jolene and Rylan seemed very upset by these turn of events.
But as far as the memory deprived Maestro was concerned, they were just annoyances.
Maybe they knew something about him, but bombarding him with questions that he obviously didn't have answers for was unreasonable. He didn't get really that many answers in return.
A few names was a nice start though.
As for Veronica... It had been a while since he terrorized someone out of spite. A ******** up smile glazing over his lips as well as a malicious stare in his eyes.
But that moment passed.

Outside with Clair and Voltaire.
Now, Maestro could assume that he was known here. However, to a positive or negative means that wasn't clear. For all he knew he might of been spied upon during his stay here. Names and titles mean nothing to him right now. In fact, how does he know that the younger girl was Jolene or the half feline lady was Rylan. His lips curled in slight anger as he stared off into the distance, walking over towards the edge of the ever closer drawing pier.
Either way they knew him. They probably already aware Maestro was sort of a womanizer and so his "advances" towards Clair could be looked upon as a lust driven move.
And thats exactly what he wanted it to seem.
Maestro wanted someone there with him and Voltaire because he didn't know who to trust. And it wasn't that he trusted Clair. It was more or less that Clair was clearly a new comer, a civilian.
So if Voltaire were to attempting anything, like murder, he'd have to do it to in front of a complete stranger. It gave Maestro to slightest bit of security but trying to box off little possible holes in his safety he saw glaring back at him. He would of brought Veronica too... But its obvious why he didn't.
Not to mention Voltaire was the only truly calm on that knew something about Maestro. And that both came off as comforting and truly creepy. If you woke up in a strange place where the previous memory you has was falling to the ground from 30 odd stories high, having no knowledge of your new surroundings, people yelling at you and then there is one guy that is keeping is cool saying, "Its alright, asking anything you want" basically, wouldn't that creep you out in the slightest?

But he felt secure.
Pulling the bag over his head he plucked the filter from his mouth, blew a fog of gray curling death from his lungs to finally ask the question that has been plaguing his mind the first moment he and Voltaire exchanged words.
"The hell is an, what is it, "Utfather", is that what you said? Is that a Jedi title or something? Of that nature?"
Clearly Maestro was losing his "finesse" with his words.

Company: Voltaire & Clair

Blazing Wildcat

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
☽cℓąιя sιℓvεяωσℓƒ☾

Where am I At? Outside
Who am I with? Maestro, Voltaire
My Song of the Day? User Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As Clair pressed threw the threshold of the tavern she took in a deep breath. The ground beneath her feet, although made of broken cement and old dust and grim, was still far more familiar ground then that of the dismay she was leaving behind. To be honest the young pup was far to confused with these beings around her to even notice the advances of both men. The question still played in her mind. Why was she even here, what was she trying to prove.

She looked up at the sky, her feet seeming the carry her aimlessly as the air rushed over her fur, chilling the skin underneath. She wasn't quite sure why she was following this man. Maybe she felt bad for him, or was it something else. The panic was leaving her now, if only a little bit, and the farther she got from the ingress the more relaxed she become.

She paused watching the men as they walked down the docks, still wondering if she should follow them or not. This would have been a great time for her to slip away... But her curiosity was plaguing her. And Maestro had ask for her company after all, it was only courteous to so, right? She followed after them, not saying much herself, just listening to the conversation. Quickly becoming confused. Jedi what? She blinked a few times stopping close behind the two, her ears picking up on her head

☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪

Maestro_MAD
Y-DOC 1.0

Magnetic Elocutionist

They finally stopped on the dock. The water looked so... refreshing. Even though it was probably far from potable and barely clean enough to swim in, the movements of the water were welcoming to him somehow. He straightened out his tie and brushed off the front of his shirt as Maestro spoke, then cleared his throat when he finished. "It really was a thorough rest, wasn't it? I never would have imagined a side-effect like this. I assumed you would disoriented for a bit, but this has persisted past simple waking grogginess."

Voltaire contorted his face ever so slightly and then stood on his tip toes to better inspect the expression of his untfather. Totally lucid. No glassiness in the eyes. Whatever simple disorientation he may have been feeling initially was thoroughly jolted out of him inside the 'One Night Stand'. He was completely serious about all of this.

No matter. He had been patient thus far, he would re-teach him the ABC's if need be. He would be thorough.

"Yes. Untfather is, in fact, what I said. You are not a wielder of the mystical and more-than-likely fictitious force. Even if this was true, these topics are unrelated."

He paused a moment to smile coyly and dig around his pocket to grab the little plastic sword form his martini, then palmed it in his hand.

"What it is-"
he opened his fist to display upon his palm the tiny implement of beverage warfare

"Is a typical title bestowed upon a man or women that is considered a close ally to the father or mother of the child in question. The untfather acts as a tertiary parental figure of the child, especially in the event of the death of the child's primary guardian or guardians."

as he spoke this, he plucked up the little sword and stabbed his other hand between the middle and index finger, upon which it 'fell over dead', now holding the sword between the two fingers.

"You see, on fathers planet, it is a necessary role, as such fatalities are sadly quite common. In addition to a sense of trust for the untfather to be, the father or mother tends also to pick someone capable of teaching the child skills that are to their interest that the father or mother may not excel at-"

from there, the 'dead' hand grasped the sword in such a way that the hilt was invisible, and boosted himself up onto a nearby barrel on the pier and began to conduct an inaudible piece of music.

"-father is a good singer, but he tends to stick to battle hymns and drinking songs and, well... exclusively things to honor the glorious or dead - usually one in the same, in any case, things not too common here. He could tell my tendencies were to mesh with the humans and learn the ways of an artisan: one who learns skills other than combat to inspire or enable the rest of the population to commit their great deeds and commemorate them for doing so. He met you primarily in the capacity of an entertainer, but also witnessed your prowess in combat and diplomacy, and so he decided you were the best choice. I suppose in even simpler terms, its a sort of mixture of godfather and master."

His mock-conducting came to an end, and the little sword fell onto his palm. From atop the barrel, he was able to look down into Maestro's eyes and offer the hand with the drink trinket just in front of maestro's face.

"My father... small enough to use this blade like it was the real thing, and from a planet of endless warfare and bloodshed. He trusted you as a brother with a role of utmost honor."

He clenched his fist around the tiny blade and smirked.

"That - is what an untfather is."

He opened his hand again, snorted and shook his head, then committed to picking his teeth with the sword. Something so simple could be used as its owner desired. So could an unknown title like 'untfather' on an alien planet. It could be as sacred as a bond between to brothers to a young life... or as pointless as calling yourself 'sir' anything in the 21st century. Its meaning was largely based on how important it was to its host.

In the mind of an amnesiac, an oath of utmost honor may as well have been being knighted a jedi at a convention. Voltaire could have told Maestro it meant he was in a civil union with his father and he just forgot about it... the truth was, untfather would mean nothing until maestro could remember and accept what it meant to be one.

Despite the importance of it all, Voltaire managed a smile. He never seemed cold, just serene, peaceful. He looked over at their silent companion.

"Excuse my misgivings. I've never seen a gaianoid like yourself and I was told that asking someone to enjoy a meal with you is an excellent way to learn things about people. I've never tried it before and I simply made an assumption that it was a universal symbol of goodwill and companionship."
He sighed and pocketed the little sword before he grinned sheepishly, losing the unusually clam expression for a fleeting moment of vulnerable innocence.

"My foul was forgetting that not everyone is from around here or shares gaianoid sensibilities. If I offended your own sensibilities in some way, then consider my previous invitation null and replace it was a simple statement of good will in your own mind." He closed his eyes, smiled and nodded slowly before his expression returned to normal. It felt good... like the warm feelings of making something right were actually rolling around the walls of his head as he nodded and he closed his eyes to stop it from escaping too quickly.

He thought about it for a moment... maybe he could experience what the water had to say, even if just a little. He sat down, removed his shoes and socks, and dipped his feet into the water beneath the pier.

Maestro_MAD

Red Lipstick Junkie

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

So here they were and they were finally getting around to the meat of the whole reason of this, which was getting answers. Clair was mostly silent. Sort of observing Voltaire and Maestro like a scientist who was trying to understand mating habits of two creatures of unknown origin.
For the most part Maestro would be also be silent as Voltaire delivered almost a performance of an explanation.

Voltaire seemed to have a taste for the theatrical. Going into a monologue about the meaning of Untfather. "Alright, Untfather. Not Utfather." A small mental note Maestro wrote down in his consciousness. He didn't want to seem even more progressively ignorant. He lost his memory but he was still sharp as paper thin blade.

So after all the exposition of Maestro's title pertaining to Voltaire, he felt slightly at ease. However, there were still smaller things that somewhat bothered him. But he'd get to that in a minute. "Alright... I'll bite. I can understand that position, however I need to know I can trust you. So can you tell me something about myself I don't tell people yet I'd tell someone I trusted?" Looking over at the sharp dressed alien who dipped is feet into the water. It was an interesting thing for him to do actually and it made Maestro that more comfortable. Having your feet soaked is a massive tactical disadvantage.
Literally it was a slippery situation to have wet feet during a fight. So Voltaire did this on purpose or was truly innocent when it came to evil intentions. He pondered these things as he nursed more smoke through his system and out again. Repeatedly.

He didn't have much to say during the same interaction between Clair and Voltaire.
Merely observing was enough for now.
Who was the voyeur now, hu Maestro?

Y-DOC 1.0

Red Lipstick Junkie

Company: Voltaire & Clair

Blazing Wildcat

☽cℓąιя sιℓvεяωσℓƒ☾

Where am I At? Outside

User Image

After a while Clair had turned her attention to the water as the men spoke, taking in the gentle sound of the water rushing under the dock. Her two-tones eyes closed as she let the chilled wind brush over her fur. Her tail stretched out behind her sprawled out on the ground, a slow yet relaxed twitch went threw it. She couldn't really help herself, well with being so close after all, there words sorta went in one one large ear and out the other. Her eyes tracing over, watching the performance the strange creature before her was giving the man to help him better understand thing. It was in fact a tad bit amusing.

Suddenly she could feel there eyes on her as the subject turned. Her ears dropped back down, clearly this fact making her feel uneasy as Voltaire addressed her again. She tilted her head as he spoke, unsure of what he was trying to get at, the dense pup just stared at him confused for a moment. Then came the feeling again. More eyes upon her. Violet-grey hues shot over to Maestro, but only for a second.

"Oh no! Its nothing like that!" She quickly back tracked, her hands came up in front of her, waving frantically. The women looked as if she was in sheer panic for a moment. How rude of her. But she just wasn't accustom to these kind of interactions. Straightening out her slim 5'5" frame, her ears came right up making her almost a total of six foot. She curled her luxuriant tail up around her feet, as if that would offer her some comfort in this otherwise discerning situation she felt she was in. What strange beings she had come across.

She took in a deep breath before speaking again. ".. I hadn't meant it to be discourteous.." she found herself trying to match his speech seeing as she was still trying to find her own voice beyond the barks and yips of her own language. Clair had always been a quick study. "I was just rather overwhelmed by the happenings I walked in on" A delicate smile graced her lips, one of innocence, almost angelic and naive. "You see I thought... I was drawn here for one reason or another, but.. I think my instinct might have just been wrong." She gave and apologetic smile to the both before folding her hands over one another and looking back over the deary water.

Maestro_MAD
Y-DOC 1.0

Magnetic Elocutionist

Voltaire didn't bother to turn around. He swayed his feet to the rhythm of the water. He leaned back on his hands and spoke.

"I believe a lesser man would have resorted to posturing at this point. They would have perhaps struck you, or called you on your insult. They may alternatively resorted to decry you for what you owe them for handling you affairs only to have been treated like a stranger. True enough, you owed little to nothing to those females and they still decried you."

He took his feet out of the water and stood up, looking up at Maestro.

"In other words, the Idea of uppercutting you in your tender testicles has occurred to me. However, I shall continue to humor you, as I honor you enough to do so." Despite his words, he only managed to look stony for a moment before his typically serene state returned

"That mask is flesh, and beneath that mask is more flesh. Logic states that beneath that could be more flesh, since there is nothing concrete about flesh to you. I would describe your face as proof that you trusted me enough to see it, but I'm afraid that I am not terribly good at describing people without highlighted characteristics, and you seem remarkably unblemished for a human. In reality though, you should ask yourself: What do I have to prove to you? I've done nothing but serve you and be your friend. You are then one without memories and convinced that you've awoken in a hostile world. Maybe you should prove to me that the man that woke up is still my Untfather. Isn't that more logical?"

If it wasn't for his soft and peaceful delivery, his statement may have seemed like a tirade, but it was not. It was only sensible. He posture didn't change, but his gaze did. With it, he replied to Clair. "Not discourteous, no. Maybe a bit disheartening though. I don't have a very good relationship with my instincts.I have found logic meshes better with society...at least in my case. What do your instincts tell you?"

He concluded, twiddling his toes as his feet dried off.

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

Clair was being mostly passive, just standing there and listening into the conversation. She seemed interested. In fact, what was up with this chick? Just wanders into wrong side of town but acts so naive and quiet. It just didn't feel like everything added up as it was summarized in front of him.

But it was Voltaire's turn for some attention. And things ended up not as Maestro intended.
"Well,you do seem to know me... But..." Simply cutting himself off as he nursed on his cigarette some more. But this pause wouldn't be followed by a continuation of his sentence. He just looked annoyed. After a few more puffs he finally broke the silence.
"Talk to you later." And as simple as that he walked away from the two on the pier.
Not surprising to find that Maestro wasn't amused by Voltaire's statement. He didn't find it cute, funny nor did he truly gather any form of like for the alien creature out of it.
All he found out was Voltaire knew somethings about Maestro and they may of been friends or something or the sort at one point in time. However, he was rather upset by one major glaring issue; Maestro lost his memories. He felt truly alone and scared and if he was surrounded by friends then why did he feel so rejected? So isolated from a close group he used to be part of.
Voltaire's last comments were just the pushing point between the nut punching statement and Voltaire claiming Maestro owned an explanation more than Voltaire did. Or at least, that is what Maestro felt he was be confronted with.
Simply put, even if it wasn't the intent of everyone here but Maestro felt truly unwelcome.

A sigh left his lips as he rubbed his face with the palm of his left hand.
Wanting to just release some stress one want another. He was fairly sure that he couldn't hit on any of the chicks here to get laid, so that was out of the question.
So drinking would be the better idea.
As he stepped back inside, got a bottle of Jack Daniel's he caught something out of the corner of his eye. A place in the corner of the room. A station made for playing music.
He was interested. Making his way over he began to look over that various things in front of him. Saxophone, keyboard, guitar, bass, speakers, cords, a computer and all the other little knick-knacks Maestro left behind.

So setting the bottle to the side he picked up the guitar, plucking his cigarette with his free hand to snuff it out early.
A small smile grew over his face as he tuned the instrument.

Y-DOC 1.0

Red Lipstick Junkie

Location: One Night Stand, Left corner when you first enter the building
Company: N/A

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

He talks about you {( in his sleep )}
    There's [[ nothing ]] i can do to keep

From <{[ crying ]}> when he calls your name, Jolene.

Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene!

She acted like things didn't bother her, but things did. A lot of things. She didn't give her emotions enough credit for what were starting to be more evident behavioral disorders beginning to develop. Jo sat on the edge of the bed, her head in her hands, rubbing her temples until she began to worry that she would get wrinkles and threw her head back to lay on the mattress of a room at the One Night Stand that she didn't understand why she kept paying for, even when she left for such a long time. She always assumed she would come back.

She pulled out her phone and checked her messages. She had Freya's number, but she hadn't seen her in a crazy amount of time, and Freya seemed like the only person who she never had to wonder about. Her inbox was flooded by old friends trying to catch up and find out her whereabouts, although she never much cared about most of them. There was only one text from Seth. He was never one to really text more than once without a reply. Maybe he was trying to pretend like he didn't care, like she was. She opened it, and read.

Hi. Call me.

She quirked an eyebrow. She was never one to actually express her emotions through her voice. But, without thinking, she soon found a phone pressed to her ear.
"What's wrong?"
"Why do you think something's wrong?"
"You don't call people."
She giggled. "Maybe. But you said to call you."
"That was a month ago. So nevermind. What's been up with you lately?"
"Not much. You know that choir we were in in junior high? Some of the girls came together again. We went to Carnegie again."
"That's some bullshit, man..."
"We would have taken the boys if we could have afforded it." She laughed. He laughed more quietly, like he didn't want her to know he was amused.
"Do you still talk to..."
"...I have to go."
A bland monotone ring on the other end, signaling that he hung up. Something wasn't right in the world that it was still uncomfortable to talk about her, her best friend, a girl that she had even thought about having a young and ignorant crush on, but Seth's old soul mate and girlfriend. Why was that, then?

There was guitar in the distance. It reminded her of home. Peter was constantly playing his guitar upstairs. All day, every day. She left her room and walked out of the door, and she almost regretted doing it when she saw that it was Maestro. She needed to talk to him, but he certainly didn't like it.

"Do you remember knowing how to play the guitar?" She asked honestly, not knowing how much of his memory he had really lost. They didn't know each other as well as she let herself believe when she got herself hung up in his situation.

I'm begging on you please, don't take my man!

Company :: xxx
Thoughts :: xxx
O u t f i t
Ref Pic O' The Day

And I can <{[ easily understand ]}>

How you could easily [[ take my man ]]

But you don't know {( what he means to me, )} Jolene.

Maestro_MAD

Blazing Wildcat

☽cℓąιя sιℓvεяωσℓƒ☾

Where am I At? Outside

User Image

Clair's eyes didn't really pull from the water as Maestro walked away, she was deep in thought, trying to understand if this was really where she should be right now. True enough, she had been drawn here by something, but was there a reason or was it just morbid curiously? It was starting to feel like the later.

Every fiber in her being was telling her to leave now, she didn't belong among these people. If she was truly that interested she could always find another place. But then again. A heavy sigh pressed past her lips, her stature sinking into her form, becoming more and more insignificant. Her alpha was right. Wolves didn't belong among humans and like there of. Clair truly was far to childlike to be out on her own.

Her ears twitched again turning, only slightly, to look at Voltaire. His question seemed to take her off guard a bit. What did her instincts tell her. They were telling her she was in over her head and among other things; "There telling me I don't belong here.." Her tone was a bit flat, discouraged even as she turned her gaze back to the water. "Maybe its time I just went back to my pack and stopped playing games"

She looked down, pulling her tail to the side, she kicked a stray stone off into the water. Watching the ripples quickly get swallowed up by the waves. The imagery oddly reminding her of herself, as she felt she was beging to be swollowed up whole "What does your logic say? It didn't seem you were all that welcome either. And it would appear that didn't go to well" She was of course referring to the interaction between Voltaire and Maestro

Y-DOC 1.0

Magnetic Elocutionist

So thats that. He just needs time. His body language suggests he is still on edge from the whole ordeal and so... he just let him go.

Still, this whole mess was illogical and aggravating. With everyone skulking off in different directions whenever they were "done" what was he to do to avoid agitating people further if he had desired to do the same? Grab a shovel and skulk downwards? Foolishness, all of it.

Still, he didn't appear outwardly upset.

He turned to stare off in the same direction as she, though his gaze was more skyward. He folded his hands behind the small of his back.

"I suppose it depends on ones definition of belonging. Simple comfort and safety goes a long way to belonging, but if you do not feel fulfilled, it may just be the numbing effect of home. Many beings do not feel they belong until they have found their place in life for themselves. But everyone is different. Your 'pack' may be just the thing."

He paused for a moment to best absorb the second part.

"My logic tells me to give him time. It is clear from earlier that in his current state that he does not respond well to confrontation. While I was merely giving him the facts, he may have viewed them as aggressive. But despite his ultimate reaction, my words still reached him. They will just take time to reach him during such a tumultuous time, I imagine. Had I reacted with more volatility though, could one blame me? I am a being not even a year old by this planets standards and nearly half of it has been spend tending to the affairs of the man who was meant to act as a secondary guardian while he remained in a slumber I had no guarantee that he would rise from but-"

He looked back down a moment and smiled.

"I think among the chaos we were not properly introduced. I am Voltaire of the Volbog clan. And you are?"

Red Lipstick Junkie

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

While fiddling around with the Fender Stratocaster he heard a voice behind him.
Familiar. Oh yeah... Her. This younger looking female individual had given him the run around with a lot of questions. Right now he wasn't her biggest fan so to speak, however, he wasn't going to just simply write her off after she calmed down and was now capable of causal conversing.
Better not squander this moment to be peaceful.
"Yeah." Replying with a heavy sigh to follow. He felt rather exhausted in the mental aspect of things. Peering down at the guitar resting around his upper stomach.
It was strange that he couldn't remember much about this entire planet but he felt a comforting feeling being here with the instrument.
Like it was where he belonged for a least a while.

"I can't remember much about this planet... Actually, scratch that, I remember nothing at all."
He seemed stressed. looking around towards his feet in a tired way. All in all he just wanted some stress-free interactions. Just desiring to get a grasp on his current situation so he could properly integrate himself once again to this society to found himself in.
Sitting down on the chair near the table used for the keyboard and other performing he just continued to tune the guitar with little attention. He was doing a fine job at it, but it didn't seem his heart was into it. Probably just feeling exhausted about a lot of things.
Stopping to drink from his bottle of Jack he would finally try some conversing.

"So... You're Jolene? What brought you here? You seem a little young for a dark place near the pier." Starting up some ideal conversation.

BaconBunch

Company: Jolene

Blazing Wildcat

☽cℓąιя sιℓvεяωσℓƒ☾

Where am I At? On the pier
Who am I with? Voltaire

User Image

She sighed at his response, the thought of going back didn't settle well with her. Life was slower there, there was no adventure. But a pup like her wasn't meant to be on her own. Was she? Her face contorted into a cringe the more she thought about it. "Well I guess by that logic, I'll never belong anywhere" Her tail came up as she grabbed a hold of it her hand brushing over the fur. Doing the best she could to comfort herself as she was making the decision.

She turned to look at him, tail still in hand, she tilted her nose crinkling. What an odd man. She stared at him, confused as he spoke. Not even a year old? Yes she saw he had a far shorter stature, but was he really that young? He seemed so articulated and and knowledgeable. Compared to her, it seemed he had lived many more lives then she.

As he went to intrude himself and nodded a bit, pausing. Was it even necessary to give him her name? It was pretty set in her mind now she didn't belong here. So to give him her name would be only make him think she might... But if she didn't she would be being rude again. Ugh! She didn't get all these formalities!! "Clair, Clair Silverwolf. I'm... Um? Well that's hard to explain" She shrugged a bit looking back out over the water "Besides, it hardly matters now. I might you might be right. It's time a reunite with my pack"

Y-DOC 1.0

Magnetic Elocutionist

"If that is the case, then maybe you don't belong somewhere... maybe something belongs with you?" He was touching on the philosophical now, but it wasn't entirely nonsensical by any means.

"You know, I don't know if this helps you any, but one of my fathers most cherished friends here on this planet is a being similar to you, but not quite the same. He has a great admiration for her loyalty and courage - which from him means quite a lot."

He laughed in a way that would have sounded abrupt like a scoff if his expression did not suggest otherwise. He nodded.

"Clair... It is a nice name. Well, Miss Silverwolf, your decision is your own. However, if you would indulge a request, I would be most pleased: Return. It doesn't have to be right away by any means... but when you find out where you belong, or what belonging means to you, come back and tell me about it. It should be a good story, and we will both likely have grown by then."

He tilted his head and shrugged his shoulders.

"Or not. You owe me nothing. I just think we both might learn something from the experience."

Red Lipstick Junkie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces