Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Phantom

Kato CopyCat

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Malfunctioning Human

Kato raised an eyebrow and gave a small chuckle "eewww you're not sexy! youre whimimsical!" The little boy had died not too long ago and was only recently reborn. This could possibly explain why he was so masterful at his shape shifiting and perhaps why he was so smart. Nothing was really new to him.

The kitten ran across the room screaming and waving his arms in a playful way. He was having so much fun with his new friend. He'd turn around and fling his top hat at the real Morik to try and slow him down and even knocked over some table his excitement. "heeeeeeeeee!!!! " Kato slowed down to catch his breath seeing and let himself get caught.

If Morik were to get him if he so pleased the little cat boy would try and attempt to tickle the man's sides as a last defense!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
♚ ♛ ♜ Jolene Ramo ♝ ♞ ♟

☢ ☠ - - - - - - - - - - - - - ☠ ☢
I'm toxic darling, don't tip me over. I might spill on your pretty face.
♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

IGNORE THIS...

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
You wouldn't want acid all over your pretty face, now, would you?
Theme Song
Outfit
Alta poked her head into the fourth or fifth location of the day (sixth? who cares,really.) Surveying the crowd she was unable to determine if this place would bag her a decent conversation or simply yield yet another smooch-and-run for the infamous "kissing bandit".

Hallowed Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Of course Morik caught up with himself after a short duration of running. He had been cheating as always. How or why did not matter. Not when he got to the boy who was dressed as Morik. He reached out, and a single gesture put the tail back on the boy. Whom began to tickle him. "Oh...no! Stop! Oh god!! HAHAHAaaaa Seriously....you must stop!!....No....not there!"

All the words of what a person being tickled would say, and as he laughed and giggled, he couldn't fend off the invasion. "Please...oh noooooooo!!!" Morik then convulsed, body went rigid and he fell back. His entire frame bursting into thousands of pieces of ribbons. The silk floated to the ground. He exploded with laughter, quite literally it seemed.

Morik had seemingly died, but really the trickster was sitting upon the bar. Smirking to himself. "Made that kids day, I did. I'll drink to that." A smile graced his lips as he took a sip of his scotch. Because it wasn't his own and he liked to steal. Any other would be just as good. He wasn't a drunkard. Just an occasional alcoholic.

Sparkly Phantom

Kato CopyCat

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Malfunctioning Human

Kato laughed and wiggled his butt seeing as his tail was once again attatched. He smiled as his cheeks became rosy from smiling so much. The child tickled him and and made funny monster noises since he was a tickle monster "mwahah huoohuwuhahah!" Kato ignored his pleads and stopped finally to give him a short lived hug.

The cat yelped as he exploded into serval ribbons. He looked sad that his friend had left but it wasn't so bad that he was going to cry. The feline smirked and rolled around in ribbon confetti, tossing it and blowing it away. "meeoowwr"
Kato stretched out and hugged the floor, momentarily forgetting that he was currently a boy and not a little kitten but screw it, not like anyone would tell him anything.

The boy wiggled and waved his tail looking so comfy the mess.
Barely lifting his head off he saw Magical Morik on the counter and gave a lazy wave. "You're fun Morik. Do you wanna be my Dad for a little bit?"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
♚ ♛ ♜ Jolene Ramo ♝ ♞ ♟

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

The young girl raised her sight again only to turn her head and see the stranger that was playing around with Kato sitting on the counter only a few feet away from her, and she chuckled, looking back down and shaking her head lightly when the feline-child suggested he become his dad for the day. She was almost certain that Maestro wouldn't approve, but there was certainly no way she could stop it, and it was all in good fun, anyway, so she turned her honey brown eyes away from Morik and draped one shapely caramel leg over the other. She wasn't the curviest of people, but she always had her long and beautiful legs to fall back on.

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Theme Song
Outfit

Big Fatcat

-William-

The man sat in his car, leaned against the steering wheel, and idly taking sips from a fastfood cup. He was being payed to do a job but at this point he felt it was just a wild goose chase. He sighed and reclined in his seat.

It was quiet save for the occasional sound of a car in the distance.

But then, as if only to break the silence the man's car was suddenly full of flashing lights and the sound of a klaxon. He bolted up, slamming his drink into the cup holder and stared at the flickering dials covering his dashboard.

"IT'S HERE!" He shouted. The car's engine roared as it pulled away from the curb and zoomed down the street.

~~~

A distant whistle could be heard in the building, steadily increasing in volume and pitch. Louder... higher... until.

CRASH! Something had fallen through the roof and landed in the middle of the room. As the dust cleared a faint pink glow came from the shallow crater in the floor.

((If this is a bit too much, feel free to reprimand me))

Hallowed Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
"A dad? Only for a day? Groovy." Magical Morik said as he sat there, using the barstools as foot rests. He could not help but overhear the laughter of the woman who liked to stare. So without missing a beat he replied with, "It isn't polite to stare and laugh." So chilled it wasn't any wonder that his glass frosted over. He reached around to fill it with mountain dew. They didn't have mountain dew, but he supplied so they delivered. Or something like that.

"Without letting me in on the fun." He finished, life sewn back into his voice compared to the deadpan tone from earlier. "The name is Morik. You are? OH! How rude. This is my temporary, only for today, son Kajo. Kako...Ah....Kalo..." He nodded as if he finally cracked the mystery.

"GREAT SCOTTLAND! Ye see that!" Morik attempted several accents, nailing each one for every syllable in the sentence. His trick, he had friends in his head that helped. Now to what his exclamation was about. It could be located several feet below. In a crator, where a pink light sifted up through the dust cloud.

Amazingly untouched by shrapnel, Morik said, "Try hard." Obviously upstaged and upset by it. Green after-all was the color of envy.

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
♚ ♛ ♜ Jolene Ramo ♝ ♞ ♟

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

"I wasn't staring, I was observing." Jo said with her kept calm smile, rocking one crossed leg back and forth. "Jolene. But most people call me Jo, or sometimes even Joey. It's just that the way you interact with that one over there," She pointed to Kato, "Is fascinating. Kato. I remember by thinking cat."

When something unknown fell through the roof, she brushed a bit of dust off of her shoulder with one hand and walked over to it. She was never a cautious girl, after all. She bent over slightly to peek at what it was, but the fog was still clearing out.

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Theme Song
Outfit

Punctual Hellraiser

It was surely the sort of impact that rattled the building to its foundation and sent a resonating ruckus down its paneled halls. Rylan found herself woken with a start, sitting up right instantly and flailing in the covers of the simple bed that occupied one of the upstairs rooms that she in turn occupied. Taking breaths as quickly as she could, obviously terrified and unable to think over her beating heart, she allowed a few moments to steel herself as the dust from the rafters settled ono her furred ears. The argentate appendages twitched in irratation, but it seemed that the building held fast and she threw back heavy blankets, seeing as there were a few exclaimations from the bar area. Tossing long, tanned legs over the edge of the bed to touch bare feet to the floor, she hardly wasted a moment, pushing herself from the bed and taking the few steps he needed to get to the door. She didn't bother to change out of the black satin camisole and shorts she wore, obviously rattled from sleep her ebony curls tumlbed down her back and over her shoulders with no direction. Holding her thin tail between the fingers of each hand, she took the stairs two at a time until the touched bottom. Taking a few moments, she scanned theroom, the usual employees were no where to be found and for the most part she recognized no one. Except for maybe Kato, if he was still present, but as far as Rylan was concerned that was not really her Kato and she avoided him. Glancin up at the not tattered hole in the roof of the buidling she walked closer to the impact site, delicating picking her way through any scattered debris. The lot of the seemed calm enough despite the incident,

"What the hell happened?" she inquired, with a wave of her hands, her tail fell to her feet and swayed to and fro rapidly. Clear green eyes focused in on the young girl closest to the hole. Jo, not that Rylan knew her. The soft pink glow alighted the otherwise dull room, as she tentatively settled eyes Morik, and any other patrons.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

Aarin chuckled at the Sight of Leon, who began to lift himself off of the floor, gritting his teeth and ignoring the various cuts and bruises that he had gained from Aarin’s assault. Aarin took a few steps forward, ready to continue his assault on the male. Only for something to fly right past him. He couldn’t tell what it was at first, though it was obvious like he and his little problem they were both extraterrestrial beings of some sort, which was easily enough for Aarin to take notice. Maybe it was the Shrike Team, though certainly the lights of the ship wouldn’t be PINK of all colors. Arrin locked his eyes on Leon and smiled at the wretched sight that was before him. The eyepatch that covered Leon’s eyes was nearly torn from his face, revealing the burns that he had suffered. Aarin, ruffled Leon’s black hair for a second, grabbed it, and pulled Leon’s face down to the ground, slamming it on the hardwood floor.

Aarin then proceeded to make his way toward the glowing pink light. If it was an alien, then he’d have to eliminate it, pure and simple, if it got in his way then it would certainly spell trouble, and it would be best to get rid of it quickly before anything could happen. It’s best to be safe that sorry after all. He took a gander at the people that had. Seeing that the ladies was in his way, he decided that he had to use his heavy artillery. He extended his right arm out, his right hand open alongside it, as a giant scythe appeared in his hands. “I command you lasses to move, I have business to deal with this thing.” Aarin, immediately used his body to push the two females out of his way and force his way close to the source of the pink light.

Hallowed Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Morik would be the fourth in the line of beings to venture closer to the pink mystery. That made him chuckle a little as he thought about it for a moment longer.

The Mage slipped from the counter without a sound. His feet seemed not bothered at all by the bent, broken, and otherwise distorted floor. He somehow had his hat upon himself, and the coat from earlier was just settling on his shoulders. A quick tug on it before he came up behind Trezasle.

"Jolene, I'll call you that. I know a jo, don't like him. I know a joey, him neither. And I love kids. So full of life. Makes me remember joy."

Then his sight was down, to the pink mystery. "Deal with it eh? What if it's friendly? Reminds me of those things from TMNT. They were squishy brain people." From just rolling his shoulders the movement seemed to travel through his body, like a flowing river. His muscles stretching and relaxing, much like a cat would. Now every move, step, was fluid, entirely effortless. Even when his right arm was weighted down by the sword he carried. Yes, it did come out of his pocket. No, he doesn't have a kitchen sink too. Single edged, and about three feet long. He rested the plain looking weapon over his shoulder. His other hand held a deck of cards. To keep up with traditional cliche things.

"Oh and they are women, not stupid. Bet they can school us good. So watch yer tongue eh?" A humorous smirk came as he continued to stare down at the pink mystery.

Big Fatcat

The light dimmed and from the rubble filled hole rose a small translucent, peach-colored, creature. It's for was reminiscent of a deep sea jellyfish with a bell shaped "body" and long ribbon-like tentacles trailing behind it. Small iridescent cilia shimmered pink, yellow and green, accented by a pulsing warm glow. It drifted along idly, not reacting at all to anything around it.

Hallowed Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
y-doc

Now maybe this was a wrong idea, maybe Morik wasn't thinking clearly. But with the rise of the alien life form, a sudden shriek came from the mage. "WAAAIiittt!" His hands went out, then down they went into his pockets. He produced something akin to a boombox. He put the tape in, pressed play, and this is was the tune that he would boogie to tonight.

"Okay, we're good now." Morik looked on with a sudden savage glee. Wasn't every day he could play a favorite song, and it held the perfect context of the situation he was in.

Cronin O'Connell
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics: The Alley out back/ Status: Here mousy mousy mousy...]

It was too surreal at first. For quite a few blocks now, a certain skulking eccentric had been stalking a rather lovely female in a mini-skirt and heels. Though she was brunette, she could have easily passed that body off for a blonde. More sickeningly was that the O'Connell hadn't been able to truly creep up on the femme. Not until now. She was standing in the light beside the door and staring at him no less. Deer caught in the head lights? This was usually the part where that dangerous Potence started leaking out, drawing the female into him. Despite the raw fear and unnatural presence of a vampire as twisted as himself, usually they walked right into his arms. Lost there heads. Whatever he felt like doing really. This instance was surreal in the way she merely waited. The Irishmen re-called something about waiting like a frog for fly. Unfeasible. Unlikely? Within an instant the six foot finely dressed vampire would have rushed forward as not but a blur. Quicker then eyes could keep up with that bomb shell brunette would brace and snap the back of her fist directly into nose level.

THWAP~

Cronin glared down at the female with utter contempt as he held her fist in grasp. She was fast. Strong. Trained... A slayer... Even as the vampire allowed that shark toothed grin to blossom between them-

DACK!~

The resonance from her blows was astounding. Cronin couldn't re-call the last time he'd been rocked. Much less caused true pain or concussive damage. His perception rolled from the high left round house that came out of left field. Body would twist, knees threatened to buckle. Within an instant the vampire was on his knees before he caught a vicious body kick. The strength offered would send him rolling out over the expanse of the alley's cobble stone surface. No more then eight feet away, the blood sucker would pop back up. Despite getting his a** handed to him, there was still a twisted indignity to the way he glared at this slayer. A utter lack of fear in the face of his own natural predator. This was that confidence. That knowledge. The two would converge on each other, meeting and exchanging blows of blocks and carefully timed dodges. Within the flurry the female managed to pluck a steak from her bosom. Further into the clash and various attempts to ram fingers like spikes through her body, the slayer would ultimately swipe a blow away. An opening was created, and within that opening the Steak was plunged with all the trained mortals might into what would be the vampire's heart. Clear skill and training was poured into this moment where the vampire dusts before the hunter's eyes.

CRRRKK!

"Too bad..."

His voice wrapped her throat like a snake and sent chills down her ears and spine with the tone used.

SHHHRRRRKK!

Cronin would have leaned forward even as the steak crushed and shattered against his chest. The vampire's already jagged blade like teeth would lengthen and grow. Jaw would stretch further open, both jaw line of teeth stretching and extending the reach of the bite itself. This was done as the Slayer's bewilderment caught hold in the fact that the weapon didn't work. It took place right before Cronin tore a large chunk of the Slayer's throat out with a chomp and a rolling back ward tug of his head. At the very breath of blood against air the beast rose up within the mind of the vampire. Right arm would slither around the female and crush her to his chest. Not a single inch was allowed against her squirming. Meanwhile his free hand would slip a iron clamp over her mouth and nose with a single palm. All the while the chunk torn from her throat was already swallowed, blood gushing out in large torrents over those waiting gums and tongue. Not soon enough those fangs would sink back into the wound so Cronin might drain heavily on his victim. That gleam in his eyes earlier was the knowledge that even a slayer stood next no chance when it came to the actual task of dusting this creature. If fire was just a nuisance, and the sun couldn't do it... If other vampires had trouble running steaks through him... then by no means was a little girl going to get away with it. Even now said female was slowly growing more and more pale in her death grasp. When she finally stopped squirming the Blood sucker would crouch down ever so slightly and fling the near corpse over his shoulder. With the brunette in grasp and on the brink of death, Cronin would take his exit from the blood drenched scene. A young lady can't get her throat torn out and not leave a mess...

One could safely assume that the slayer would awaken the next morning. With a will not of her own, and eyes that saw better in the dark. As for the source of the infection? A certain Irish blood sucker would be taking up residence in the city. To what ends, and for what purpose one could only assume. All the same, legion is forever growing, such is the nature of legion...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff