Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Elder

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Maestro_MAD

"Mm..." Denki groaned and snuggled under his blanket. He had caught a nasty cold on the boat ride there. The poor boy had been sick in bed since they got there, only getting up occasionally to use the bathroom. As far as food goes, he couldn't keep much of it down. He rubbed a little sweat from his forehead and opened his eyes. He was feeling so fat, probably from his fever. The boy wasn't deathly ill, but having a cold was never a nice feeling. "Maestro?" He said softly as he sat up and looked around. He hadn't had any contact with Maestro or Kato, but he was used to that. They were always off doing something.

Denki crawled out of bed and made his way downstairs. The boy didn't bother to change out of his pajamas. As he emerged from his room, he could see Maestro's bandaged back just as he went outside. Denki blinked sleepily, then followed the mummy. He was a little unsteady on his feet due to his fever, though. Maestro would be disturbed by a sneeze from behind him.

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
bunnysan

User Image
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ADON xVALxVEREAUX◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦
⋯⋯⋯
xThe b*****dx
⋯⋯⋯

The road to you is long

and I've been on it for a while...

This was all too easy. Basic training in every combat method taught one to clear one's mind of any errant thoughts. Never let your opponent get inside your head, because if they do the fight had already been lost. And in this situation, Adon had most certainly won before the first blow. Fairness rarely came into the equation when a fight was the subject. As a Fae, he naturally had a stronger, durable, and more agile form than that of any human. Apart from that, he could pull the energy of the earth into his form to use as a barrier or to fuel whatever magic he desired. Taking all of that out though, along with the years of training he'd done to properly learn how to fight. And you still had a man who could get worm his way into the minds of most mortals with those smooth sounds he put of from his lips.

"No, no, I think I'll continue to talk as I please, that is until your able to shut me up." Grins a plenty, the angel winged male prepared for her second attempt at a charge. Still barely able to contain his laughter. The sword came down at his head, and he could appreciate the power that it seemed to have even with her abysmal form and lack of focus. It wouldn't do much though as he brought up his right forearm to stop the weapon from getting anywhere near his skull. Against the now dark red barrier around the limb the sheath would give a dull clang, as if hitting metal. Keeping the weapon above his head, Adon would then close the gap to get right up against the girl, flaunting his height on her as he stood over six and a half feet tall. "How about this. Come back with me for the night and I'll consider going back with you wherever you hail from." With him so close to her, he'd use his free hand to gently caress her waist, long slender fingers more than feeling her up plenty. she could easily kick or punch him since he didn't defend his body in this stance at all, but the sword she'd have to jump back away from him to use again.

Place : The ONS
Mood : What to do, what to do...
With : Kiko

тɧιs ιs ιғє.
ɪt's α тєst.
ɪt's α ɢαmє.
םιɗ yσυ ραss?

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

All there was now was to contemplate his life.
With Kato's passing he was brought to a equally depressing concept: He was going to outlive Denki. Denki was just a boy, maybe not completely normal, but to Maestro's knowledge a human.
They would share their time together until one day Denki's body would give up.
Maestro would live on and this just...
"No... no no no."
Dropping the fishing pole on the ground he began to cry again, balling his eyes out into his hands.
Thought he had cried so much since time has passed he still had tears left.

Hearing a sneeze made him a little jumpy, seeing Denki there.
Watery eyes would meet Denki's as he turned around.
Maestro knew Denki wasn't the hugging type, but this was more for Maestro than Denki.
Moving to a stand he slumped over, fell to his knees and hugged the boy.

"Denki. I'm so sorry. Katos..."
With his face in Denki's shoulder he wept again, but he tried to regain his composure to let out the final, "Hes gone."
Maestro then began to cry uncontrollably.
All he could hope for now was Denki wouldn't leave him, blame him and allow him to hug him for comfort. It was a lot to ask of the little child Denki, but it was a lot to carry.
Maestro couldn't do it alone.

Somewhere, outside his room, there was a miracle waiting to be found though.

Company: Denki

Sparkly Phantom

User Image

Mystical Seraph

User Image

Kiko knew she was messing up, but her determination and will would overcome this foe! This way of thinking really showed how new she was to being a fighter. Small comments, making her unbalanced and worst of all it caused her to just swing around her sword using emotions rather than technique.
Again Adon said embarrassing things to her that caught her off guard, even had the balls to laugh! Though he was trying to hide it, Kiko could tell. Her face hot with anger she used all her might in her attack
"S-SHUT UP!" She yelled as she striked him, now mostly wanting to regain her dignity but as her sword slammed down, the Fae raised his arm and blocked her attack which recoiled against her muscles and made her drop her sword. W-why did it feel like she hit metal? T-this man wasn't anything she'd ever face. Her eyes widen now absolutely defenseless.

The samurai's face was still hot with anger, but now more with embarrassment as her honor had been taken. The shrine maiden's lip quivered thinking of how she had lost.

W-was he really going to take her ripe-ness?!?! T-turn her into a slave?! A boring disgraceful house wife?! W-what was the Fae going to do?!

It seemd Adone showed her mercy and pity.... it was the worst thing he could of done to destroy her pride.
"I-I'm not some weakling! I don't need your mercy or your symp--pa-pa-pa-pa---!!" Kiko froze and gasped, bringing her hands up to cover her mouth.T-the pervert was feeling up on her! Again the man had managed to bring her fierce warrior personality down to a squabbling school girl.

Kiko yelped and pushed him away, panting, biting her lip, and clutching her fists. " H-how dare you, I-I-- you--!! "
It seemed she stayed speechless and flustered.

Fashionable Elder

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Maestro_MAD

Denki stared at Maestro's trembling shoulders. Even through his feverish haze, he could tell that he was upset...very upset. "Maestro?" He said softly and rubbed his eyes a little bit. "What's up?" He raised up a hand to fist bump with Maestro, only to be brought into a tight hug. The boy stared at the side of Maestro's head in confusion. He struggled to support the weight of the crying man. "Gone?" Denki blinked. Did Kato get kidnapped again? Why did Maestro cry over that? They would just go and rescue him again. Denki waited for a moment in silence, then put his tiny arms around Maestro's form. He could only reach about half way around, though. "It's okay Maestro." He coughed a little, then reached up to pat Maestro on his head as if he were comforting a child. "We'll just go find him and bring him back like we did last time." He coughed again. "Let's go upstairs right now and get dressed, then we'll head down to the orphanage." He could feel the tears on his shoulder as they soaked through his pajama sleeve. "We'll get him back...So stop crying...Come on...It's not cool..."

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

Denki was trying to make sense of it, thinking Kato was kidnapped.
But that wasn't the case. Maestro wished it was.
Denki was still coughing and was still sick, so Maestro toke the weight of himself off Denki only to basically fall to the ground. Face pressed into the back of his hands, trying to work up the words. Lifting his head, tears falling off his bandaged face he replied,

"Denki, thats isn't... I... Its okay to cry."
Trying to work on the courage.
Slowly his eyes met up to Denki's before he would find himself brave enough to say it.

"He passed away... Hes... Hes dead Denki."
Falling back to the ground he cried, letting the feeling of the cool pavement against his body chill him as he shivered.
"I tried to help him Denki, but I couldn't do anything! It was too late. I tried. Don't hate me, pelase don't hate me!"

Fushou
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics:Upstairs/Thoughts: Yoink~<3]

With the ten taken off the counter, the Hebi would pull out her little purse from the pocket sown into the inside of her Hakama. Opened up, she'd plop the bill down in and snap the case, sliding it back away before she grabbed a pen. Finding the tabs, she'd right one up for Erin staying upstairs, as well as her meal. The water and Aspirin were on the house however. After this, the Hebi would grab her glass and saunter off upstairs, shooting a wink to Adon if he cared to notice such before the violet toned beauty vanished upstairs. Once behind a locked closed door, she'd be nude just long enough to slide under the covers of her bed.

'I'm starting to adore this place.'

^^

Crazy sword bitches aside, The One Night Stand was panning out to be fairly entertaining.

Fashionable Elder

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Maestro_MAD

"Dead?" Denki repeated, his hoarse voice just barely above a whisper. After living on the streets, the boy knew very well what dead meant. He had seen more than his fair share of dead people in the gutter. But why had Kato died? He was healthy, right? He wasn't using any strange pills either, so why? "But...I just saw him the other day.." He said in confusion. "He's dead?"

"I tried to help him Denki"

"He's really..."

"Don't hate me, please don't hate me!"

Tears began to stream down the boys cheek before his mind was even able to process the information he just received. The boy dropped to his knees, but paid no mind to the scrapes he got from dropping onto the pavement. He didn't feel them, really. Much like Maestro, Denki began to cry uncontrollably. "Why?! He was here!" He blubbered, then started to hit the ground with his fists. "Bring him back! Bring him back right now! I'm gonna punch him in his stupid face! Bring him back right now!!!" His fists were starting to bleed a little and his fever was getting worse. Denki had gone into a blind rage from grief.

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

Maestro understood.
It was unfair and unjust that Kato be taken from them, especially after they left the previous city to come here. This was supposed to be different, not this!
Maestro crawled up to s sitting up position, trying to grab a hold of Denki to hug him and calm him down. Bring the boy into an embrace with his head upon his chin.
Now isn't the time to be a man that you think you are Denki.
Not is the time to be a man and face your feelings.

"Denki, its okay... Its no one's fault."
Finding himself calmed by watching Denki cry sent Maestro into some kind of parental mode.
Finally, he remembered he had to be strong for someone.
It was in this point in time he'd try to explain something to Denki,

"Its okay for men to cry Denki. When we face our emotions we can learn to be at peace with ourselves. Bottling it up is running. It isn't good."
Maestro would do his best to give Denki a warm embrace.
Though he wasn't Denki's parent in anyway, he was here for him.
And maybe Denki would open up.
In great despair some are brought together.

Fashionable Elder

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Maestro_MAD

"Wooo..." Denki cried into Maestro's chest, clinging to him as if Maestro would disappear if he ever let go. His cries were muffled as his face pressed into his chest. "I'm sorry!" He said into Maestro, then pulled his head away so that he could look up at Maestro. His tears didn't want to stop and his face was totally red from crying and his fever. "It's all my fault! If I hadn't gotten close to him, he wouldn't of died! It's all my fault! And now he...WAHHHH!" Denki burried his face again so that he could sob without being seen.

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

Denki was vented, and though he was sick Maestro was sure he needed it now.
Stroking the boy's hair he did his best to comfort him in their time of need.
Denki would look up at Maestro for a moment, seeing those teary eyes made Maestro even sadder. But Denki shouldn't blame himself.

"No, Denki no. We made Kato happy and being close to someone doesn't kill them.
I can promise you that."

These were kind words yet Maestro really had no room to talk.
Freya died because of him and so did Ai.
There was a certain point though that it was true that getting close to someone wouldn't kill them.
However, Maestro was sort of contradicting himself.
For now he would hold onto Denki, let him hide his face while he cried to try to cope with his feelings.
On the harbor's edge alone. Water waves being gentle and lightly crashing while the background noise of the city was there to remind them they were alone here.
It was somewhat calm.
Mastro cried still, bandages on his face now soaked lines.

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
bunnysan

User Image
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ADON xVALxVEREAUX◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦
⋯⋯⋯
xThe b*****dx
⋯⋯⋯

The road to you is long

and I've been on it for a while...

Against his defense, she almost immediately dropped her weapon, the blade clanging to the ground at their feet. That wen't quicker than expected, but maybe he thought a little too much of her? A question that had no desirable answer for him. The battle all but won, she continued to bawl on and on. If he cared to the ability to peer into that mess going on in her head could also be used since there would probably be little to no defense to speak of. Such techniques were not needed though, just from looking at her face, every twitch of her muscles, he could tell how she felt right now.

"You are weak though. In this world, a human like yourself is fit only to serve those who hold power over you, which at the current moment, is me."

The thought to let her go went through his mind briefly, what he had been told numerous times recently by individuals who had defied him coming to him in this moment of confusion. ******** them. He was Adon Val of the Vereaux clan, and it had been far too long since he simply enjoyed in the debauchery he used to commit en mass.

"I'm not sure what I quite want from you. A servant? Sex slave maybe?" The latter being a joke, and the former a more serious consideration, all said to further break her morale. It didn't matter really, like most time would pass and he'd tire of her, letting the girl run away. Kiko would eventually be free of his grasp, more than defiled, but she'd still have her life for what it was worth. His guard back down, not expecting much resistance, he took a step back and offered the maiden his hand.

"I'll figure it out later. Let's go, or do I need to actually beat you unconscious before taking what's mine?"

Like he said before, change could come later, a certain girl before him had a few lessons in proper etiquette headed her way.

Place : The ONS
Mood : What to do, what to do...
With : Kiko

тɧιs ιs ιғє.
ɪt's α тєst.
ɪt's α ɢαmє.
םιɗ yσυ ραss?

Fashionable Elder

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Maestro_MAD

"No...You don't get it...That man told me so...That...That I can't be family. People get hurt when they are my family." The boy sobbed out, his whole frame shaking in Maestro's arms. "I'm sorry..I'm sorry...sorry....Don't disappear Maestro...Please..." He said quietly as he finally stopped shaking. His hands dropped before falling to his wide. Denki had worked himself up so much that the fever caused him to pass out. the boy needed to be put back to bed before it got any worse. He was still crying even if he wasn't awake, though.

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

Maestro wasn't sure what someone told Denki, but it wasn't true.
However, before he could convince him otherwise he passed out.
Maestro caught him in time, but Denki had worked his fever to the edge.
Time to put him back to bed it seemed.
Lifting the boy Maestro would head back to the bar.
Pushing the door open with his foot he witnessed Adon and Kiko fight still?
He wasn't sure what to make of it but he had passed them and gone to his room to lay Denki to bed. Maestro would make another trip to the kitchen the back to Denki, a damp and ringed out before placing it on Denki's head.
Maestro was sit there and nurse the boy for as long as Denki needed him until the boy would fall asleep.

After that, he'd return downstairs.
Sitting at a table alone he'd sip wine from his gourd.
This was tiresome. But Maestro and Denki would get through this.
Right?...

Company: N/A

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas