Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Lover

7,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Miz looked at Mags. "Please, just call me Miz, Mags..or Mizzy if you'd like..." She wondered how Mags would feel after learning about her past, and the vast years she has spent wandering these lands. Miz had just turned her attention to the shelves of drinks as she heard the new comer walk in.

"Greetings, and welcome to the Nightmare Tavern. How can I help you?..." Miz's voice still held the sultry tone, as she turned her amber eyes to the man. She couldn't help but grin as she looked him over, it had been some time since she had seen a hat like his.

Miz turned her attention back to the shelves of liquor, looking for something for Mag's to try. She played with the silver rings in her lip as she scanned the shelves, pondering on what she might enjoy. Settling on a raspberry honey meed; Miz walked over to the lounge, bourbon in hand, and the meed for Mags.

edit

Dangerous Conversationalist

->The Magpie<-

Make due, with what you get, Life is not fair
User ImageMags smiled at the woman once more as the drink was brought to her. What a wonderful time they lived in where alcohol could just be doled out at a whim. She slipped her hand around Mizzy's for a moment so that she could slip out of the mugs handle. then she brought it to her nose and sniffed at it lightly.

Instantly her nose wrinkled up a little, she hated raspberry, but she did love booze. So not causing a fuss she took a deep pull of the drink hoping the previous bit of rum might have numbed her senses enough to not care. "Thank you Miz." She said cheekily as she cast another glance to the semi stranger she had met before "Perhaps you should go help the boy though yes." She gave a wink

"Don't want to seem sexist."

The alcohol was working well. She felt relaxed again, her muscles unclenching from their constantly strained state, and her mind not only functioning perfectly, but beginning to swim a bit, relaxing into all wonder of avenues of thought. Many of which being her hostess of course.

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Alec looked up to the woman who spoke to him first, now knowing that she was the one who gave him the card he held close to his chest. A small smile crept upon his face as he stood up and bowed to her, "Hello once more madam, how are you this eve?" he spoke in the same tone as before, only cause it was fun to tease with it, knowing she'd a;ready seen past his act once before.

Alec then turned his attention to the woman who then spoke, the barmaid, or perhaps the owner, he wasn't sure, but she had offered him drink and he would surely take her up on it. "Thank you for your hospitality miss, vodka on the rocks would be a delight at this moment in time. Also this is a nice cozy place here. If you could pass it to the owner, unless that is you then I guess no need." he smiled, chuckling slightly as he did, his crimson eyes glowing from the firelight as he did.

Hallowed Lover

7,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Miz grinned at Mags as set her bourbon on the coffee table before heading over to the bar. "Hard to be sexist Mags, when you are a lover of all..." She gave a wicked laugh as she spoke.

"Vodka on the rocks it is traveler...and Merci, I am the owner. My name is Miz, or Mizzy if you would prefer." Her voice holding a seductive laugh as she met his eyes with her amber ones, offering a wink. Miz grabbed a bottle of vodka off the shelf, pouring it into a crystal glass with ice.

"What brings you out this way?..."Miz asked as she set the drink of the dark oak bar counter.

->The Magpie<-

Make due, with what you get, Life is not fair
User ImageMags gave a shy little laugh as Miz spoke of her progressive ways. Her ears gave a wiggle as well, but then she left and so another large pull of the mead was taken into her before her eyes slipped back to the man of the golden roses.

"You sound better that way honestly." She said with a smile to him "All posh and proper... not enough proper men in the world you know, obsessed with the bad guys these days... problems on the rise." She noted seeming as one who was confident in that belief.

"However, there in turn is something people seem to like about the bad boy... I don't really get it."

She found herself moving as she spoke. Having met this man before, and of course after having such a pleasant time with Miz, she was not feeling to shy about joining them. She had picked up Miz's drink and brought it along with her. Setting it on the counter and taking a seat one stool down from Alec.

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
"Thank you Miss Mizzy." Alec smiled as he took a drink of the vodka, the slow burn down his throat felt wonderful, the taste was superb. He then looked back to Mizzy, "I am a wanderer of sorts, so every now and then it is nice to stop by a place for a relaxing drink and some delightful company." smiled to her and then to Mag, "I believe it is because the bad boy offers a since of danger and a lot of women seem attracted to that Miss....You know I never did catch your name the other day. " He looked from one woman to the other and then bowed, "My name is Aleczander, though you can call me Alec for short."

Hallowed Lover

7,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Miz grinned at Mags, flashing a bit of fang. "Thank you for bringing this over.." she raised her glass in a silent toast before taking a drink.

"Pleasure to meet you Alec, though please. Both of you stop with the 'Miss'..It reminds me far too much of a time that is long since dead.." Though she still favored her corsets, she did rather hate the 1800's and all their forced pleasantries. Miz listened to their comments about the bad boy preference and laughed softly. "Bad boys, silver tongued gentlemen, they are all trouble, and they are all irresistible.." Miz downed her bourbon before pouring another, the warmth the whiskey offered was very enjoyable, though it took a lot of her to truly feel its effects.

img 1->XX The Magpie XX<-Img 2

Make due with what you get, Life is not fair
User ImageMags for a moment was surrounded by a sort of magical camouflage, one that for some reason blinded her from the sight of those around her. She had been feeling a bit out of place as of late, and her form of course chose whatever moment suited it to manage a change. She shifted, but even during the shift she spoke soft light words.

"I guess I just really shouldn't have an opinion on this matter," She said lightly as the magic faded "After all I have never had an interest in either."

She smiled her new form revealing itself, and she was hoping it was not going to be too much of a shock, but of course she herself did not know what the form was going to look like.

"Men, are just a bit of a mystery to me... they are never what they seem... that is dangerous." A strange utterance for someone who just completely changed form, but of course to Mags it was all normal

"Oh," She uttered lightly looking about at herself, and doing a bit of a turn as she hopped out of her seat. "Well, i'm just cute as a button." She said mostly to herself as she polished off the last of the mead she had been given.

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Alec chuckled at Mizzy's comment about how they were all irresistible, then turned his head to her, "My apologies on the miss thing, I feel speaking politely to a woman is something every man should do." his attention then drifted over towards Mag who had suddenly changed her appearance and looked slightly confused. "Needed a bit of change? Also, women can be the same way, it is the way things are in this world now a days."

Hallowed Lover

7,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Miz watched Mags with an odd expression, this woman manged to make her curious. A rather large accomplishment, given her age.
"..You are full of surprises aren't you?..."
Miz couldn't help but look Mags over as she got off the stool, she was a rather lovely thing too look at. She grinned as took a big gulp of her whiskey, giving a soft hiss of pleasure as it burned her throat. She turned her amber gaze to Alec as she spoke.

"You say as men should, yet that trend died a few centuries ago.." Miz set the bottle of vodka on the bar along with her whiskey before walking from behind the bar. She leaned against the polished wood by the two patrons. " Also I do agree with you..even women these days seem to be just as strange..."

User ImageMags smiled at the man's musing. "This is true, and not that I pick my preferences on how people fight but at least with most women the fight is mental... not physical." She added "Either way the point is a mute one, we have no choice in what we find attractive."

With that she turned to Miz and gave her a bright little smile. She then ran a hand across the side of her head tucking a tuft of wild hair behind her now normal looking ears. She didn't often seek to fit in, and of course even in this current form she did not, but she did feel a bit better now that her ears did not stick out half a foot on either side.

"I am, as are all of us here... Fae is me and I am Fae... thus, surprising." She quoted out lightly her now blue eyes lighting up like blue crystalline ice.

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Alec smiled, "You have a point there, most men seem to think that who ever has the bigger "appendage" has the most say" he chuckled, watching her tuck the hair behind her ear, she was a sight to behold, then again both of them were. Alec then turned his attention to Mizzy, "I guess you could call me a man of another era, I was raised on the code of chivalry. In the town I grew up in, we were a bit stuck in the past, partially the reason I travel now."

Hallowed Lover

7,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Miz got a wicked gleam in her eyes as she watch Mags tuck the lock of hair behind her ear. She couldn't help but find her attractive.. "Oui, no truer words could be spoken..we are attracted to whom, and what your hearts find to be fitting of our attentions." She flashed a smile that showed her gleaming fangs, not bothering to keep it a secret any longer.

Miz turned her gaze to Alec, he was a very handsome man, something she didn't often notice given her preference was mostly female,- given the occasional male that caught her fancy- she looked him over with the same wicked gaze she had Mags before she spoke, her voice holding it's sultry tone. "I understand what you mean very well, though I hope you have enjoyed your travels, oui?"

User Image"Ha, appendages, still don't see how you walk with those things really." She said with a little laugh "Really silly that."

Having said her piece she smiled and hopped off her chair looking between the two before stretching her arms up and over her head before folding them back behind herself. She gave a yawn as well during this motion before bringing her arms around her sides and clapping them together. She rubbed them for a moment before popping her knuckles and finally opening her mouth once more to impart speech.

"Well, I think I'm off to find a bed," She grinned deviously "Don;t get chapped lips from all the making out yeah?" She poked mockingly at the two.

She could tell Miz had an interest in the man, of course she imagined most people would, and giving the current situation she imagined that even if he did not share that interest, he might have a hard time fighting her off otherwise.

"Have a pleasant night... and you mister Alec I hope to see you around her for a little while... there are more games o be played you know."

((sorry off for the night, putting her to rest.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff