Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Lunatic

St. Claire
Nu Blaze
ummmm? you haven't turn anyone into a dustbunny yet so I assume you were o.k. sweatdrop

stare

*backs away slowly* sweatdrop
St. Claire
((::takes a picture:: blaugh ))

::collapses back at the bar::

seriously...kill me stressed

::sets the bubbling orange liquid, which has now turned yellow, in front of St. Claire::

Here, this should help.

::It should be noted that she never mentioned how, and whether it will kill the hangover, or the consumer as a way to "help" is anyone's guess::
(( hey cool it's back up, i didn't go here much though sweatdrop maybe not at all ))
Dori-mingu
St. Claire
((::takes a picture:: blaugh ))

::collapses back at the bar::

seriously...kill me stressed

::sets the bubbling orange liquid, which has now turned yellow, in front of St. Claire::

Here, this should help.

::It should be noted that she never mentioned how, and whether it will kill the hangover, or the consumer as a way to "help" is anyone's guess::

((Warning: if this cures the hangover, Claire will notice the change in location and probably go nuts again))

::thinking that she can't feel much worse St. Claire takes the glass and drinks the contents::

Lunatic

*has suddenly been sitting here the whole time*

Magnetic Lunatic

Lynx_X [ Dunkler Engel ]
(( hey cool it's back up, i didn't go here much though sweatdrop maybe not at all ))

((I had to make a new one gonk TyranT's was the Original one hopefully the admins will help us out. And feel free to drop by Lynx 3nodding ))

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
~walks in with Curly on her head and looks around~
Swanky new look. 3nodding

Magnetic Lunatic

Nyami
~walks in with Curly on her head and looks around~
Swanky new look. 3nodding

Swanky? pfffft I'd say super fly uh huh 3nodding
St. Claire
((Warning: if this cures the hangover, Claire will notice the change in location and probably go nuts again))

((I don't see why it shouldn't. Though how it does it is still a mystery to me. ^_^ ))
Nu Blaze
Lynx_X [ Dunkler Engel ]

((I had to make a new one gonk TyranT's was the Original one hopefully the admins will help us out. And feel free to drop by Lynx 3nodding ))

(( yeah i know TyranT made the first one but i was wonderin why it went poof ))

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Nu Blaze

Swanky? pfffft I'd say super fly uh huh 3nodding

blaugh Careful about patting your own back, big brother. You're arm might break.
~hops onto the nearest barstool~

Lunatic

*carefully stalks up to the second floor*

Magnetic Lunatic

Lynx_X [ Dunkler Engel ]
(( yeah i know TyranT made the first one but i was wonderin why it went poof ))

((Something about a glitch we'll just have to wait and see if the admins can bring it back))

Nyami
blaugh Careful about patting your own back, big brother. You're arm might break.
~hops onto the nearest barstool~

What this is still Ty's he signed the papers and everything 3nodding All I did was move the furniture.

Magnetic Lunatic

Saturnine
*carefully stalks up to the second floor*

((You should know what's up there, Posted on the first page. You can come up with what you want though 3nodding ))

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
3nodding I see. Nice job, nonetheless.

~watches Saturnine curiously~ Nya..?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items