Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Healer

Caleb shrugged. Better idea. He pointed his finger underneath Scarlet, and closed his eyes. A pillow materialized out of thin air, like the sword he did previously. "Go ahead and let yourself curl up right there; I charge for weapons, not pillows." He scratched his ear, wonder what to make of her situation. He wasn't familiar with her magic, but he knew of the theory. It seemed to him this was the aftereffect of an incomplete reformation; the usual downfall of those that use this technique.

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,325 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
Thank you.
She laid down on the pillow, and allowed her tail to move back and forth, like a metronome, in the air. As she settled down, a second, faint tail began to wave behind the first, as if it traced the path of the first in the air. The timing was off, but after a few minutes both the actual and faint tails moved in unison.
Content with how things turned out, she slowly rose to a sitting position and patted the pillow with her forepaws.That feels so much better. Once again, the cat smiled as she reached for a small cake with both paws.

Versatile Healer

"You may know how to do that by instinct, but it seems you might need some practice." Caleb stated. As his tail made a quick flick, the pillow vanished. He continued onto his meal. "Then again, from what I know, it's a risky technique. Works wonders used right, but there's a lot of room for mistakes." He drank some of the juice and looked at her. "Sorry, before I was an tavern keeper, I was an adventurer; a really good one since I'm still alive."

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
An adventurer? Really? She hopped over a few seats and sat on the counter next to the man.
I bet you have some amazing stories to tell from those days! She laid down on the counter, head on her paws, with her tail twitching anxiously in hopes of hearing a story.

Versatile Healer

"The stories I have to tell are actually hanging above us." Caleb pointed up. "All those weapons served me one way or another. There's also a story to tell as to how exactly I was able to get those weapons." He finished up his meal. "But that time's over, and I'm more than happily content to see new people and be part of their story."

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
Scarlet sighed, hoping to get a story out of him didn't work this time.
Alright then..
She hopped off the counter and landed on the floor. Then, remembering to ask her question she turned around, Would you happen to have a room with something like this fire pit in the middle of it? As nice as it is down here, I'm pretty sure that a sleeping cat in the middle of the room wouldn't be such a good idea. Scarlet giggled a bit, and scratched at the back of her head with her tail. Oh, and can there be a block of steel and a bunch of soft pillows set up in there if such a room exists?

Versatile Healer

"Well, if you plan to stay, there are plenty of rooms. If you want, you can really claim the room for yourself." Caleb pointed up. "Claiming...well, basically 'alters' the room. It would...alter the reality inside the room into whatever you want. I don't care if you plan to stay in a small tropical island; it can do that...but not make animal or human life." It was actually, an extension of his old research; able to create a space where a reality is ready to be altered to the whim of who owns it. Now he can do it freely, but only as necessary.

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
She fanned one of her paws at him as she talked.A claim won't be necessary, Mr. Fox. I only wish to stay here for a while. You know, a place to be able to "home" for the time being.
Then she bowed her head respectfully, while keeping her ears flat along the sides of her head. But I do appreciate the wonderful offer.

Versatile Healer

"My name is Caleb. Caleb Myst, known before as Caleb the Fate Spinner." He smiled, opening the fridge at the bar and getting a glass of milk. "I'm sure you're curious about my old name? That's something I can state for now from my stories of long past." He slowly drank the milk, smiling as the liquid went down his mouth. "In exchange." Caleb put the glass down. "I want to hear a small tale of yours."

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
The opportunity of being able to hear a story was all that she needed to hear, and in a swift spin and jump, the cat was back on the bar, lying down with ears angled toward Caleb.
Okay Mr. Myst, she was grinning ear to ear as her tail flew about, indicating just how restless she was to hear the story. I'm listening...

Versatile Healer

"I'm known as the Fate Spinner because during my time, whenever I'm around, the impossible can become reality." He continued to drink his milk. "The title was given to me by a close friend. We heard a call for people to fight someone who seemed at the time to be bent on taking over the world. We had to pass through many dire situations, moving through dense jungles and unstable volcanoes. My crew was able to make it unscathed, due in part to my magic and experience. However, who gave me the name Fate Spinner was not an ally, but the very person we were to defeat."
He wanted to give the short version. The tale, if he really told it, would've taken several hours to state.

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
The cat listened intently, doing her best to catch every detail. But what struck her most, was how he described his power.
Wait... the impossible, becoming possible? Wow... She imagined what she could do with all of that power.

Versatile Healer

"The thing is...the person who gave me this title is currently supplying this place with bread in the city." Caleb chuckled. "She's alive because I challenged her to a one-on-one duel, going all out. I remember that battle; fun times. We nearly killed each other." He closed his eyes and shook his head. "It was then I used reason. I was able to find the core of the conflict. Turns out she was like that ever since she came in contact with a powerful artifact, and said artifact when our priest examined it, housed a powerful demon. We all though if I DID kill her, the demon would have a vessel and we'd be in a HUGE mess."
He laughed. He DID before take on a demon or two, but the point was not to boast, but instead to tell why.

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
Scarlet scanned the man with piercing eyes, hoping to see some sort of flaw with what he just said. However, she quickly lost interest in that, and rolled over onto her side.
That must've been one crazy day when that happened, huh.

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Night shifted uncomfortably in her seat and her eyes shot open. She quickly stood up knocking a small headbaned off onto the floor. memories of where she was flooded back to her and she remembered she was at the tavern. She had just been given a job as entertainer and she was safe. She chuckled at her nonesense and turned to the bar. There was a cat talking to Caleb, My word, haven't seen that in awhile. She smiled and walked up to the bar and sat at the stool in front of Caleb the headband in hand and looked down at the cat. She cleared her throat, "Sorry I passed out on you before I could answer your question Caleb...I haven't slept in a long time and after eating and getting warm I just drifted off i guess" She then rubbed the back of her head in embarasement before turning to the cat, her eyes faintly sparking an ice blue. "Hello shapeshifter" for the first time since she'd entered the tavern, confidence was heard in her voice and etched into her expression.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff