Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Healer

"Mmm, really now?" Caleb had heard of those. Arcane Entertainers, as he used to hear them being called. He placed her drink near her as his tail swayed slowly. "I've heard of those who use magic like that. I've never seen it done before tho, perhaps you can give me a demonstration, and then I might consider it."
He watched her turn the beef on the spit. "If nothing else, I could use a cook."
Caleb waved at her. "I'll let you think this through." He then summoned a humanoid familiar. Looking at it, he spoke. "This fire pit needs more wood. I want you to gather more wood for the flames." The familiar nodded, walking outside to get more logs for the large fire pit. "Magic is so useful when you know what you're doing."

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Night blushed faintly, had she dazed off again? She suddenly realized, "You want me to show you some magic?" She shifted nervously, she wanted a job, no...she needed a job. She really didn't want to mess this up. Caleb suddeny summoned a familiar and her eyes widened. He can use magic too then? she thought to herself.

Versatile Healer

"Yes, I would like that." Caleb stated. As he looked at her, his familiar came back with some good logs and twigs. Noticing that, he summoned another familiar. Looking at this familiar, he spoke up. "We've run out of wood; I need you two to cut down some trees for logs." This new familiar joined the last as they moved outside. To anyone outside, the would see the two semi-corporeal beings heading to the woods with axes in tow.

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
"o-okay, I can do that" she stuttered. She stood up and took a deep breath. She placed both snow white hands to her sides and closed her eyes. Suddenly her breath was visible, indicating that since the room was warm, it must mean her breath is cold. she opened her eyes and they where completely crystal blue, giving the effect that they where made of ice. She swayed her hands in circular patterns blue mist trailing from her finger tips. A blue viel of mist surrounded her, shimmering like glass in the suns light. she then brought her hands out in front of her and clapped them together. The oval shaped viel turned to solid crystal and Night stood in a perfectly egg shaped cocoon.

Versatile Healer

Ice magic? Hmm, interesting. Caleb watched the display. It reminded him of how a caterpillar readies itself to become a butterfly. His mind now was pondering quickly the possibilities that her magic would do. As he did so, memories of his past rushed in; moments where he was doing the exact same thing in the heat of battle against mythical foes. He chuckled to himself; letting go of all thought and simply watching the show.

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Cracks began to form in the cocoon, as a cold fog filled the space within. With a loud shattering crash the cocoon burst open, the fog pooling out onto the floor. Night was covered within the fog but bright blue light began to burst forth. Suddenly two beautiful wings made of clear ice stretched out behind her and she gusted the fog away. Her wings shinned birght like diamonds and her unsettling icy eyes fell upon Caleb.

Versatile Healer

Caleb clapped his hands, glad he stopped his thoughts. Had he continued, he might have not simply enjoyed the spectacle as it just was. "Well, that is impressive. Is there any more, miss?" Now that he had seen what she can do thus far, he wanted to see more. Perhaps this was the draw of the Arcane Entertainer, even among mages.

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Her heart raced when she heard him clapping, The wings evapporated in shimmering ice fragments and she fell to her knees. She breathed heavily, it'd been a very long time since she'd used that kind of magic. She tried to get up but her legs gave out and she fell to the floor. "I-I'm sorry, I don't think I can manage anymore for now" She looked up at Caleb her eyes their normal blue once more and her breath no longer visible/

Versatile Healer

Cale picked her up. Carrying her in his arms, he brought her to one of the seats. "Hmmm, that was not bad...though it seems we have to work on your finish, don't you think?" He brought her vodka to her table, still chilled with ice. He took the meat down from the spit, bringing it back to the kitchen to chop. up. He came back with a tray contained a plate with the chopped up beef and utensils. He served it to her, smiling. "Well, if anything I'd say you managed to do really advanced magic, miss. I can tell; I used to be an expert on those things." He looked up, fox ears twitching. "Come to think of it, I think I had something that can help channel magic. It was a practice item, though I did use it a lot when I had to cast...strong stuff. I think it might suit you, and maybe help you out if you're really considering being an entertainer."

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Night curled up, feeling chilled, "I've been having a hard time emotionally, which is effecting my magic" she sniffled as she fought the cold. She took her utensils and cut a piece off, plopping it into her mouth. The meat was juicy, tender and very warm. It felt good going down and after she had taken a sip of vodka she got comfortable. "Thank you for helping me to my seat"she cleared her throat "you're very...very strong" she looked down at her feet, "I could use some help getting back to where i used to stand, concerning magic at least" She cut and ate another piece of beef, "So if you don't mind me staying, I'd be honoured to be your entertainer here at the tavern"

Versatile Healer

Caleb nodded. "Well in that case...." He opened his hand, palm facing upward. He closed his eyes, concentrating on his palm. After a while, something began to materialize; first forming a light blue sphere, and then a crescent of light. When he opened his eyes, the light vanished, and in his hands was a light blue cat ear headband. "This should help you. It's a magic amplifier; able to help you focus your magic." He placed it on her table. "I would be glad to have you as part of the tavern, though I'm not sure I've caught your name."

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,325 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
Meanwhile, off in the distance, one of the portals hummed a low tone as a small figure leaped out of it. A small, dressed cat appeared in front of the portal with a white book upon her back. She was cold and slightly damp from the world that she just got out of as she shook of the last bits of snow that clung to her fur. For a moment she sat and looked around at the new town that she ended up traveling to, only to catch one word that her mind was able to focus on. The word "Tavern" rang through her head louder than a set of cathedral bells, and within moments was at the door of the tavern, lightly clawing at it to see if anyone was indoors.

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.:Omnomnomnomnom:.

User Image
Kasa shot her drink down and looked around. She noticed the people and smiled to herself. "Finally starting to get busy in here..." She took out a piece of paper and a pencil and started to draw a picture. Her eyes were so focused in on her art that they began to glow with an icy blue aura. Her hands started to move faster as she zoned in, tuning everything else out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.:The Black And White Of Life:.

Versatile Healer

Caleb looked at the new person. He was about to speak, but the sight of this being made him pause for a bit. He had heard of stories from other adventurers about kobolds, as they called them; beings that are really half human and half animal. Before anything else though, he should treat this being like any other. "Hello, and welcome to the Nexus Tavern. My name is Caleb; how can I help you? A drink perhaps, or something to fill your belly?"
He took the cocktail glass that he had filled with the mojito and placed it next to the wolf priestess. "Here you go, miss Kasa. I believe this is yours."

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,325 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
The small cat gave up trying to claw at the door after noticing that she wasn't making any sort of progress, so she looked around the building and noticed a windowsill right next to the door. The small cat jumped up to the windowsill, and scrabbled along the wall to keep from falling due to the book she carried. Once she was safely upon the ledge for the window, she tried gently tapping the window with one of her forepaws, hoping to try and get in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff