Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Healer

Caleb stared at the fire pit idly from the bar table. Looking at the burning logs, thoughts of one of his major fights raced through his mind. He closed his eyes. "I wonder what the rest of them are doing now? Probably off on some adventure again." Taking a mug and cloth, he started to clean it, using his tail to gently dust off the bottles on display. "Hmm, maybe I should've told them my plan."

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
(Opens the door to the tavern hiding her face with her blue striped scarf. She adjusts the music's volume on her headphones and wipes snow off of her shoulders as the door slowly closes behind her.) "Hello? Is anyone there?"

Versatile Healer

"Ah, welcome miss." Caleb smiled at her, placing the fourth mug he cleaned down. "Welcome to the Nexus tavern. How may I help you?" Consciously, he was wiping his tail on his pant leg, removing the dust that had collected on it. Finally a customer.

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Night looks over at the boy and could tell that he's seen many things throughout his life and seemed very knowledgable. She tookd a few steps closer and cleared her throat, "I'm just looking for a place to stay for the night before I continue job hunting in the morning". She took her headphones off her head and pulled at her jacket to straighten it, "I hope you don't mind" With that she smiled her cheek rosy from the cold.

Versatile Healer

"Well, I've got a free room you can use...and if it's a job you want, I'm currently hiring, if you think you've got the right stuff."
Reaching beneath the counter, he pulled out a room key. "Here, catch!" Tossing the room key, he spoke up. "Room's number 2. Well, if you're hungry or thirsty, I think I can whip something up."
He nodded at her. So I have a prospect.

Versatile Healer

Caleb watched the fire begin to lose its luster. Seeing it, he opened his hand, casting a spell. Releasing the spell, it called out a humanoid familiar.
"Okay, I need you to chop up some wood for the fire pit." He watched the conjured being work on the task. Magic is so useful...no need to do it yourself. He opened up the bar's fridge, rummaging for some juice to drink.

Versatile Healer

With a yawn, Caleb walked out of his room. He watched the summoned familiar continue to do its work, keeping the fire alive. Caleb then headed to the kitchen, feeling like a steak was in order.
After a minute, he came back out, a good sized slab of meat in tow. Placing it on the spit, he began to cook, humming an old tune he knew from times long past.

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.:Omnomnomnomnom:.

User Image

Kasa walked into the tavern, he weary eyes looked about the room as she moved from the door to the counter. Her wolf ears twitched as did her nose, smelling cooking food. She grinned and knocked on the bar wood.
"Hey, how about a little service?" She sat on a stool, holding and stroking her white-blue tail awaiting a drink.

.:The Black And White Of Life:.

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Night looks at the two seemingly human people in front of her, both possesing ears and tails and she scrunched up her nose in wonder. She's seen many strange creatures but none of them have seemed so human. She took off her coat and put it on the stool beside the girl, sitting down.Night glanced over at her, twitling her thumbs. She cleared her throat, holding the key tightly in her hand, "Hey, I'm Night....It's uh" She began, trying not to sound like a babbling idiot, "Nice to meet you". She smiled laughing nervously. She had a hard time getting over her shyness and talking to other people.

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Streaker 200

User Image

Looking over to the girl she smiled. "Hello Night, I'm Kasa." Holding out her clawed hand for a shake, her tail began wagging. The whitish blue hair on her head fell over her shoulders as she smiled.

Versatile Healer

Caleb walked out of his room. Yawning a bit, he headed for the bar table and sat himself there. After a while, he hummed to himself an old tavern song her overhead. As he hummed, he turned his attention to the blades he has on display.

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Streaker 200

User Image
Kasa took her beads from her neck, and tossed them in the direction of the man.
"Hello sir!" She said with a wave and wag of her fluffy tail. Her ears perked up, seeing the ears and tail of a fellow animal. Blue eyes stared at the male, as the priestess studied him.

Versatile Healer

Caleb caught the beads, nodding at her. "Why hello miss. Welcome to the Nexus Tavern. My name is Cale. how can I help you?" He placed the beads on the counter. It was a bit strange for him, having been greet like that just now. Still, he had experience with many different greetings, and in majority, the best was to be polite.

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Streaker 200

User Image
Kasa chuckled, retrieving her beads from the counter.
"I would like to buy a room, and order a few shots!" She chirped with a quirky smile.
She stood, straightening out her dress and sleeves. As she sat back down, her tail wrapped around her waist acting as a belt. Her ears fell to the side, relaxed. She clasped her hands together on the bar table, awaiting the drink that was coming to her.

Versatile Healer

Caleb smiled at her. Reaching down, he picked up a room key and tossed it at the lady. "Well then, room's number 3. It's on the second floor." He then looked at the row of drinks. "A shot is pretty tricky. What sort of drink does miss want?" He looked at her again. "Oh, and you want this pendant back?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff