Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Night took hold of the object and her eyes grew wide in interest at this other worldly object. She touched it and when it responded to her touch she yelped hiding behind her blanket the Tome landing on the lap. She slowly rose from her fort and with the blanket still on her head she reached a finger out of the folds and pushed it again to quickly whip her finger back to safety. Her eyes glistened a beautiful luring yet strangely intrigued blue so bright it looked white. She turned to Hriob and her icy white face was flushed with colour. She didn't know what this was and it frightened her in a strange way. She slowly placed it on a coffee table she conjured and pushed it all the way to the end gently with her foot. She then wrapped herself like a caterpillar and stared at it with a concentrated look on her face. So concentrated in fact that her tongue was slightly sticking out. By the etches of Liemoroth would you look at that...something I haven't come across before. She twitched her nose as she thought.

Widower

Lonely Sage

21,675 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Looking back at Night, Hriob chuckles softly, almost wearily. "It's fine, it won't hurt you. I won't so it won't either. It has all of my knowledge, memories, and experience in it because it actually has part of my soul in it... that way when I die, it will keep everything that I ever knew safe for those who come after me to learn from." He looks away, a distant look in his eyes and a more solemn look on his face. "That artifact is certainly a stranger to this land, its home is very, very far away, somewhere in a realm so far from this one that I could spend a score of lifetimes looking for it and have little, if any, chance of finding it. That little book is a stranger in a strange land... and so am I, really."

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,325 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
Scarlet burst out laughing, removing her tail from the man.
My friend, you're alright by me! She cheered, giving him a pat on the back

Let me catch your name later on, alright? She spoke to the newfound friend with a jovial tone. For now, there's some green and white tea downstairs with my name on it!

Then, Scarlet turned for the door, unfluffing her fur and loosening her robes. Night, if you need me, I'll be in the kitchen or at the usual place! And with that, she left the room, humming a lively tune as she went back downstairs.

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Night watched the tome, A knowledge holder! She grinned, they used to learn how to hold memories of tamed beasts into large ice snail shells that were about the size of a grown man's fist. Then to watch the memory you'd let the mist pour into the pool of charmed ice water in your spell and potions room in your home like the one Night made earlier and observe. She now sort of understood this new artifact's purpose and chuckled at her silliness she displayed before. She sighed, "You seem to have a lot of recorded stuff in here huh" She stood up and stretched. Her armour lit up and when the shine vanished she was wearing only a long buttoned white shirt and small girls boxer shorts. Her hair was in a very loose ponytail, strands of hair flopping out here and there. She grabbed hold of her blanket and the tome and jumped high landing in her king sized bed and snuggled down as rain blew into the window from the wind. She let out a long yawn and shifted comfortably. "I never (yawn) got you your room, if you want you can sleep here again tonight, the temperature will warm up as I fall asleep to make it less frigid...if not I'm afraid I'll have to bid you goodnight my new found friend" Her brother's sphere floated up until it touched the ceiling, a red aura surrounding it. Night then began to sing and instantly warmth swept the room. Her voice was low and though the words were not English they were too low to make out. However her voice was still projecting the Siren's call and as she herself began to drift off her soul still carried out the melody as if her heart was projecting the sound like a speaker.

Widower

Lonely Sage

21,675 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Smiling at Scarlet's offer, Hriob manages to chuckle again. This time there is no mistaking the mirth behind it; it is a sign of true humor and good nature. Dear Lord, she seems to have found my weakness already... I am truly no match for that cunning little cat. The thought of having hot tea cheered him up greatly, and he spends a second wondering what kinds of herbal blends might be good to try here. It has been too long since I had a good mint tea, or a blackberry sage blend. Green tea is all fine and good, but I wouldn't mind that... Earl Grey, was it? That tea again would be a wonderful surprise.

Returning to talk to Night, he resumes talking. "Yes, it has volumes more memories in it than a normal book of that size could possibly hold. I have been wandering for the past year and a half from realm to realm, hopping between entire universes with a powerful spell... the only problem is I have no idea how to get back home, and the odds are well against me ever finding it again... anyways, I hope you don't mind that I locked off some secrets that I vowed to not reveal while I was alive, and I won't let you get mixed up in my technical knowledge of how my spells work, but all the knowledge of my home Heimgard and the various planes of existence I've found myself in are there for you to look through. It has been a truly long journey for me, and while I won't pretend that I've enjoyed it on the whole, I won't lie and say that I didn't marvel at the landscapes or immerse myself in some of the cultures I came across."

He turns to leave, intending to keep Scarlet honest on that offer for a cup of hot tea, but continues to talk as he nears the door. "All you need to do is ask a question, or envision a type of situation or story, and as long as you keep your hand on the tome the images and memories will come into your head directly, no need to waste time with visual illusions when it works best one person at a time. I'll be downstairs for a while longer, but I'll take you up on your offer for a bed in this room in a little while."

Then, as he opens the door to the hallway, he turns and says "Once again, thank you for everything so far, Night. I hope I can find a position here so I can get a room of my own, but I won't soon forget your kindness and hospitality." Then, he leaves and closes the door behind him, her book carefully held in his arms and his Tome left for her to peruse until she falls asleep. Then, all his thoughts are on tea, as he makes his way downstairs... I'm parched, so let's see what you have to offer here...

An eager smile appears on his face, for the first time in some long while.

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Night woke up and stretched fiercely letting out a yawn. Her tail popped up from under the blanket and her kitty ears twitched. Oh....they came back. She raised an eyebrow with a smirk stroking her thin tail. She got out of bed and went behind light blue shutters and when she came out was wearing a pink and black dress with new heals she fashioned while stopping at a village a few miles from here. She walked over to her window, the sun's ray lighting up her complexion. She watched a flock of Blue Jays fly over the tree tops and she smiled blushing slightly at the beauty of it all. She let her hair down and brushed the knots out of her soft blue lochs. She gently rubbed her eyes and looked at to the ceiling where her brother's Sphere floated down to her. She rested her head on it placing both palms on its cool surface. She once again slowed her heart rate and with a shing her brain wave lengths intertwined with his. Good morning she whispered softly. With that she skipped over brushed her teeth and hanging up all the wet clothes went downstairs. "Good morning tavern" She said spinning in a circle on her toes, her arms reaching up. She walked into the kitchen cooking some ham, sausage and bacon. With all that fried up, she mashed some potatoes and fashioned them into hash browns. She then made herself a glass of chocolate milk and sat down at the bar with her feast. Her eyes sparkled as she marvelled her good work and began to dine, remembering to stay as lady like as possible.

Versatile Healer

Caleb walked out of his room, lost a bit in thought. Training Night was something that he felt was really good for his mind; helped him have the same feel as he had before. When he got down, he saw her. "Oh hello there Night." He walked to the bar counter. "...Has someone been tampering with the magic in the tavern? It feels...different." He then shrugged. "Nevermind. ANyways, you think you have control over your magic now?"

Widower

Lonely Sage

21,675 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hriob rouses himself from his nap at a table nearby, awakened by the smell of frying bacon and hash. He spent a nice telepathic 'chat' with Scarlet over some delicious tea last night, but he almost doesn't remember pouring over the book from Night until he realizes it still is in front of him, open to the two-thirds finished point. He then recalls drifting off to sleep about four hours ago mid-page... Note to self, keep in mind that being separated from my own Tome is going to slow down my memory access and recollection of recent events.

He stretches quietly, and feels refreshed. Even if he hadn't been helped along by Night's song last time, he is used to short amounts of sleep, and feels perfectly awake and well-rested. He frowns slightly at the thought that not only did he not have any currency that would be accepted here, he had yet to meet the person who owned... and created this establishment.

Ah well, I'll run into them sooner or later. One thing at a time... He perks up as he realizes it is Night who is cooking. "Need any help over there? And did you look through my Tome at all last night?"

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Night smiled, "Morning Caleb" She paused, "I think it'd be nice to practice a bit more...maybe give me weather challenges, where I use my power to protect myself against them....something to that effect anyway" Night's tail flicked from side to side then she reached into a fold in the dress and pulled out Hriob's Tome. She walked over to him and placed it on the bar. "Good morning to you too, if I do train it'd be wonderful to behold" She chuckled, 'If anything you can take notes on my different powers" With that she ran over to the duellist room and pushing a button it turned into a large forest with thick black pines, everything incrusted with white powdered snow. "Hey Scarlet, look how big it is in here!" She said hopping over a fallen trunk and fled into the darkness of the newly developed forest. Her laugh echoed throughout the room leaving an eery silence behind.

Widower

Lonely Sage

21,675 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hriob followed close behind, eyes glowing as he strove to take everything in at once, Tome glowing in tandem as it floated in front of him. He knew that the Tavern was larger on the inside that it was on the outside thanks to the bubble of augmented reality, but seeing this... it was beyond merely impressive. This is certainly on par with that man who forged Griff and Fang, Akito Greld... he isnt using pure power and condensing it into virtual matter, but he's definitely warping reality itself to trick it into adding mass and energy as he sees fit, with an incredible level of control and detail...

Then, he notices the aura behind this small miracle of power almost on top of him. Despite the signature being attuned and blending in with this very place, to think that I'd miss that level of power for so long... He turns to see a slightly older looking man, yet again with small furry ears and a tail.

Versatile Healer

Caleb looked at the boy. "A tome? I'm not sure I recall receiving a book." He looked towards the array of drinks, starting to dust them off.
"Well Night...better prepare yourself then for the next challenge. This one's going to be harder than everything we've done so far." He hummed to himself, using his tail too to get the job done.

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Night lit the forest up blinding anyone who'd look directly at her. When the light cleared she had transformed into a white lioness with large light blue eyes and a crescent blue moon on her forehead. She stood twelve feet tall her large tail whooshing behind her. She spread her four legs to sturdy herself and she released an ear splitting roar causing the trees to shake and the ground to rumble. Then she stood upright and yawned her long pink tongue sticking out and her large white teeth shinning in the artificial light. She shook her fur and extended her claws into the icy soil. She rolled her shoulders and crouched, blending in with the snow and she prowled through the forest silently. She smirked her voice filling Hriob's head in a soft whisper, Even Ice Carvers were shapeshifters, mages and what have you...mind you we thought we were the only ones until the tribe began traveling. Then her voice broke through her lioness form, mixing itself with low growls and moans, "Let's get to training now shall we Caleb?"

Versatile Healer

Caleb walked towards the Duelists Room. "Close this door when you go in." Once inside, he stood at the far end of the room. He then waited. When she went inside, Caleb reached behind him, and pulled out Gungnir, the same legendary spear that was displayed out in the middle of the tavern. Although he looked poised to strike, he was displaying no sense of tension nor animosity. "Welcome to advanced practice. Consider this a friendly game; we duel until one calls it quits."

((for added effect - music!))

Widower

Lonely Sage

21,675 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Well, that's certainly impressive. He honestly had seen fire elementals of similar power and fluidity of form, but he would have never guessed that Night had this kind of control over her form. Again, I must keep in mind one's Aura is not the perfect indicator of their powers and ability.

Turning to the Fox-eared man, he bows slightly, but keeps his eyes trained on him a soft indigo glow still lingering in their depths. "My name is Hriob Zagel, and this Tome happens to be mine, I'm afraid. I was wondering if I can take a room and a position here... if you have any openings, that is. I've come a long way." His tone remains polite, crisp, and even, in a friendly way, but his attention is firmly focused on both this warper of reality and the young lady who had just become a fierce-looking feline.

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Night got low to the ground and stuck to the shadows, so silently that it was as if Caleb and Hriob were the only two in there. She knew he could sense her but she could maybe find someway around him. Her eyes began to solidify to ice and her ears went down the room beginning to freeze over. Her paws gliding on the top of the snow with ease harsh winds picked up, snow and ice practically blinding the human eye. That's when she broke into a sprint, flying around the room starting up a hurricane filled with ice, branches and rocks. It began to tear the forest apart, closing in on Caleb quickly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff