Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Healer

Seeing the boy leave the reality he made, Caleb sighed. Well, this IS a weak field I made to begin with. He canceled the reality that he made, returning him and Night back into the usual forest surrounding the tavern. He looked at Night, thinking up what to say or ask at the moment.

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Night gasped, allowing herself to fall to her knees, light blue blood seeping down her arms as her wounds slowly healed naturally. "Ugh, I'd kill him if he wasn't the only one of my kind beside me left" she coughed violently, "He did leave us, and no I don't go into the fetal position, that curse of a brother just slipped away when the battle got too fierce...my father always knew him following around those dark entities into the forest would corrupt his mind" . She hoisted herself up, holding her head. "Nevermind that, he's most likely gone to the tavern, Kit's there and I don't need him hurting her" Night ran towards the tavern hoping that Caleb didn't see the pain in her eyes.

Versatile Healer

Caleb scratched his head. He then cast a simple teleport spell. The spell brought him behind the bar table; the location he memorized. As he yawned, he saw the boy. "Oh, fancy meeting you at my tavern." He gave a coy smile. He walked towards the door, unlocking it and placing the sign back to show that the tavern was open. As he did that he spoke. "I have a 'no fighting' rule inside my tavern, so you're safe...for now. There's still the problem of a debt though."
He took a glance around and spotted Scarlet in her large humanoid form sleeping close to the fire pit. Cats...will never understand them

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.:Omnomnomnomnom:.

User Image
Kasa looked around, realizing that she had left her mind wander off. She looked to the new person before her, then to Night and Caleb. Sighing, she leaped into a near-by tree. "My apologies... I tend to get a little... air-headed when I talk about these things. No, I have no true siblings." She scratched on the tree a little, her ears twitching, listening to the conversation below.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.:The Black And White Of Life:.

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Night burst through the door to see Caleb, Chaos and Scarlet all inside. She slowly walked around Chaos, her eyes gleaming a light blue. She sighed and closed her eyes to rest them for a moment sitting beside Scarlet by the fire, I wonder where Kasa is. "Caleb, may I have another glass of vodka please, to calm the nerves" She said, now staring at Chaos, not daring to take her eyes off him in case he decided to pull something.

Versatile Healer

"Ah, you're here Night. Perfect timing." Caleb brought out of thin air a mop and a pail. "You can make sure your brother cleans all three floors. That will make for suitable payment." He handed the man the mop and pail as Caleb walked outside. He then went back to Kasa.
"Ah, sorry about that; we've had some ruckus witha rogue magi. He's currently paying his debt. Anyways, what's it like back home, miss Kasa?"

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Night chuckled, "Sweet justice where it's due" She put a log in the fire and let out a long yawn.

Seeker

"Whoa calm down children I will follow the rules, Don't say a word Night. I never caught your name barkeep alas it matters not., I would also like a vodka on the rocks but with a side order of something bloody, I have keep myself looking good." Although these rules do persist I hope that cat over there does not wake, sometimes I change into a dog and also being a cat myself the problems that could cause, hopefully my feline scent masks the canine scent that would suck should she smell the other scent. " Crap now I gotta clean three floors huh, NIGHT! Get me a vodka on the rocks with something bloody since I've got to clean three floors." Mumbles something under his breath. "NOW DEAR SISTER!!!!" Let's get started. Chaos conjures three humanoid minions and and summmons up spectral mops and buckets and says "Clean you fools" Chaos says "Magic is so fun" and sits down to wait for the barkeep.

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
"Pffft, cheater" Night grumbeled, getting up and going to the kitchen. She entered and returned with two glasses stacked one a top the other and a cold bottle of Vodka. She conjured thick ice cubes in a bucket and plopped two in each glass pouring the liquid in. She then went back to the kitchen and cut two fresh slabs of beef, allowing it to soak in it's juices on the plate as she brought it out. "Here, cook yours yourself, I'm going to cook mine along with some fried fish and potatoes"

Seeker

Cook it huh?" Chaos uses magic to peel two potatoes, then uses magic to mash them,he then makes a gravy pours it over the potatoes and conjures an orb of fire suspends the meat in mid air them begins to cook it by spinning the meat over the fire then and never touched the meat or potatoes.

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,325 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
Scarlet let out a unholy scream, with her body shifting the way it did. In her nightmare, it was the same.
The young cat, flung herself at the attackers, hacking them not only with her strength, but also with what she knew as her shadow paws. One of the figures fell, and she pounced him and slashed at his chest with her claws. After mere seconds, she stopped, smelling the blood from his heart, only to shove her muzzle in its chest, and rip out a still beating heart. Then, she shut her jaws like a steel trap, crushing the heart, allowing it to slowly ooze from her muzzle to match the streams of blood that continually ran from her eyes.
In the tavern, she pounced onto the ground near the fire pit. her claws pierced through the floorboards in a circle. Her muzzle dipped low, and picked up the piece of floor in her jaws. And much like the heart, it too was crushed. Somehow, it became a thick liquid, oozing from her muzzle.
The other attackers slowly backed away, not wanting to share the same fate as their fallen friend, but they were swiftly dealt with. Scarlet used her shadow paws to slam most of them into a nearby wall, pinning them there as she slowly pressed them into the wall, feeling nothing as they screamed and begged for their lives. Soon their bodies burst along the wall, covering it, and her, in blood...
The chairs and tables in the tavern, were unfortunate enough to share the same fate as the phantom attackers. They too, were pressed against a wall, until all of them were crushed, and then some, as the wall they were pressed against gave way, leaving a large hole in the wall leading outside.
Once again, she let out an ungodly screech. One that sounded like the screams of those that were in never ending pain and torment.

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Night pouted as she sat hugging her knees with one arm, spinning her beef over the fire with the other. Show off she frowned. "I refrain from looking like I have a large ego when in the presence of new people, unlike you. I'll freeze your head into a block if you keep using dark magic like that" Of course Night was mostly just angry that her brother had caught up to her, he definetly hadn't passed her but if he kept improving he could. Sibling rivalry was healthy but not this kind. Night turned to Scarlet and gently pet her on the head to hopefully calm her down.

Seeker

Chaos decides that he wants to sleep so he takes a key from the bar and starts to head up stairs he puts his plate in the sink and says "I'm tired night im going to bed godnight." and he headed to the room that the key had on it.

Versatile Healer

Caleb closed his eyes as he was with Kasa. Something dangerous is going on right now. He opened his eyes. I'll deal with it later. Right now, I'll just monitor the situation. He was smiling at Kasa, doing his best to hide the fact of his concern.

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,325 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
Scarlet looked back through bloody eyes. She was lost, unable to separate nightmare from reality, so her tail lashed out with tremendous force, knocking Night away into the wall...
In her mind, there was still one. One of her assailants managed to hide behind the corner of a building near the city's edge. Scarlet ran, full force at the building's corner, and punched through as she took heavy damage. From there she staggered for a moment before continuing on with a limp in the transformed cat's right front leg.
In the tavern, however, Scarlet ran through two booths, the back corner of the building, and a medium-sized tree. Through that, she inflicted the same amount of damage to herself as she ran into the forest.
After running for a few minutes, she lost track of the person and was close to exhausting all power, stamina, and strength. So she stopped, and smelled the air. She could tell that someone was in the area, and began a low growl. The ground began bubbling black beneath all four paws, and her body began to glow a deep purple.
A moment of that was all she needed, as Scarlet released a roar that fired a beam of dark energy out into the forest. But just one cut path was not enough, so she slowly began to turn her head to each side, destroying anything that was in the beam's path.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff