Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,325 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
Who would've guessed...Scarlet blinked in surprise at what Night had said, and sighed. She lifted herself up to sit, and rubbed her eyes with her paws. What she saw next, was a sight for sore eyes, making her completely forget what the girl told her. Ooh! Cat! Cat! Cat! Scarlet's eyes lit up like stars as she padded along the counter-top, weaving through glasses and such before stopping by the two at the counter. Wait a minute... she turned toward Night first. You're a cat? she asked, being slightly confused about her new appearance. Then turning toward the other one at the counter, she looked at the bead-wearing woman in wonder. And, if you don't mind me asking, who and what are you?

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.:Omnomnomnomnom:.

User Image
"I'm a wolf priestess ma'am."She smiled before looking to Caleb. "Ready whenever you are my good man." She jumped up and looked around.

.:The Black And White Of Life:.

Versatile Healer

Caleb nodded back at her and led the way outside. It was a crisp evening, and the stars were outside. A chill filled the air, which made one appreciate the warmth of the hearth inside. Caleb then spoke up. "Well then, miss Kasa...What do you plan to do now?"

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
In her excitment over her new senses Night had drifted off but she quickly snapped out of it. The shapeshifter sat in front of her and Kasa was facing Caleb. Wondering for a moment what had happened she rubbed her tiny soft ears. She chuckled, "I was never a cat until now, but my mother often shapeshifted into felines from lions to a simple house cat...though my grandfather was keen on canine transformations. I wonder if it's possible that my mother passed some of her powers to me, that headbaned of Caleb's must've awoken something within my power barrier" Her eyes sparkled, "But I never knew how fun this could be, prowling around, as light as a feather...I can understand why you'd enjoy this so much shapeshifter" She smirked then retracted her claws with a slitting sound and crawled along the counter top on all fours. As Caleb opened the Tavern door the cold wind hit Night's nose causing her eyes to spark an icy blue and her breath was visible momentarily. Perhaps a walk isn't such a bad idea . She hoped down onto the floor in a crouched position and her tail swished along the planks of wood."Caleb, Kasa, didn't you say you were off on a walk, if you don't mind can we come with you, I want to see if Kit can teach me how else I could use my new found power. That is if she also doesn't mind accompanying me for a short while"

Versatile Healer

"Mmm?" Caleb looked at Night. "Well, your powers eh? Well, your powers is your own, so it's sort of hard to train on them." He scratched his ear, which twitched a bit. "Still, I know of some regimens based on magic theory; it's up to you to adjust it to your own personal being." Caleb sighed after, his tail pausing mid sway. "Still, this will be dangerous; I won't hide that fact. When you think you're ready, tell me you want to go to the duelist room."

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Streaker 200

User Image
"Be my guest!" Kasa smiled. She looked to Caleb, indicating she was ready for that walk.She wanted to get outside anyways, after all, that was her favorite place.

Versatile Healer

Caleb watched Kasa as she went outside. He waited for her in the cool air. As she did though, from the corner of his eye, he spotted a shooting star. Turning around and looking at it, he smiled. It was because of a shooting star that sparked his interest in magic. It was because of a shooting star, his destiny had changed to what it had become now.

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Night grinned and bounded out the door after Kasa and into a snowbank. Snow flew up into the air as she hoisted herself up and after adjusting her footing ran on the very top of the hills of snow, lightly prowling about. She crouched down low and sprang up landing on a large tree branch. She sat against the trunk of the tree and hugged her knees, her tail hanging down lazily as it blew in the wind. Unlike most Night was content in cold weather, I mean you would too if you were born on a sheet of thick ice. She waited for the two to begin their walk, politly keeping her distance as to not annoy or overwhelm them "Beautiful night for a walk isn't it? The sky speckled with stars and accopanied by the wholesome pale blue moon"

Versatile Healer

"Yeah. Good weather for a magic duel with fire, actually." Caleb closed his eyes, chuckling as he scratched his ears. "Sorry, I was used to being dueled more in this weather by ice magic users. Non-lethal of course; didn't want to have a bad record." He watched the ears and tail that emerged on her. It seemed to her to be so natural, when they just appeared so now. It made him somewhat curious. "...I assume you...enjoy my little present?" I wonder what would've happened if I gave her one with fox ears?

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
"Well yes you gift is lovely but I'm afraid it's disappeared, I can't take these ears off, see" She tugged on her tiny white ears and when she let go they twitched. Her nose wrinkled slightly as the smell of cooked fish wafted by. She awlays enjoyed pickled salmon down home but she hasn't had fried fish before and she pressed her tongue on one of her new fangs in wonder. "My mom always told me I would eventually know what she meant when she told me how free she felt once she had first awakened. I never thought in a million years I'd ever know what it was she was talking about, but boy was I ever wrong" She gently smiled, "I only wish I could tell her she was right" She glanced at her pure white hand her claws gleaming in the moon light. "I'm sorry if I ever confuse you Caleb, if you ever wonder about me just feel free to ask, I don't need you to be sitting in the dark"

Versatile Healer

Caleb closed his eyes. He then chuckled. He then laughed, a hearty laugh. "Oh, that little thing I gave you? I just made it; it's not really that special. Well, it is, but I make things like that easily." He then scratched his ear. "Well, it's a project most magicians do at one point in their life when they feel that they're at their prime and found someone interesting to train in magic." He went to her and patted her back. "No need to fret about 'losing the gift'."
He shook his head. "But although it did help awaken more of your power, it may come at a cost unless you train yourself; you body may not have been ready for it yet."

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Night slouched slightly and swished her tail up onto her lap. She sat in silence for a moment, taking in the last part Caleb had said, "Not ready..." She mumbled sadly to herself before cuddling into a ball her head on her knees. She forced the bad memories away pushing them to the back of her mind. "Will you help me control my powers Caleb?" He tiny voice asked, muffled within her person.

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,325 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
Scarlet looked at the trio, and thought about what would soon take place, with the three of them departing, leaving her alone for a while.
I could get something done around here... maybe catch up on some rest.
She mulled the thought over for a few moments before she spoke. You know what, you guys can go on ahead. I'll be fine. Heck, I'll even mind the tavern while you all are out.

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Streaker 200

User Image
She strolled alongside Caleb, her ears erect and tail waving about. She looked over to him, and thought for moment. "Well, I can't stay indefinately. But, I do hope to stay for a while to kinda get a life together. I'm not getting any younger... In other words, I've made enough money on my travels that I can take a small break from that... Lifestyle." She stretched out her arms above her. "You know what I mean? I'm a great protector and all but... Isn't there more to life?" She sighed, her mind now scanning her thoughts rapidly.

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Night unfurled herself and looked down as the two passed under the tree. She stretched her arms and legs out with a yawn and stood up on the thick branch. She gained momentum with her arms and back flipped grabbing hold of a smaller branch. She swung herself forward flipping once landing a few feet in front of them, "so you've been traveling too...for how long?" she perked her little ears up and swished her tail as she listened.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff