Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.:Omnomnomnomnom:.

User Image
Kasa bound to her room, jumping onto the bed. She curled her tail around her body. She began to spin the beads on her necklace, staring out the window. The alcohol started to kick in. She yawned, her face reddened, as she rolled over to stare at the ceiling.

.:The Black And White Of Life:.

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,325 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
Scarlet took her focus away from Caleb for a little while, to look at the new person looking at her. Scarlet took note of what the stranger said, all she could do was give a warm smile.
Hello to you too. How are you? she chimed. Her gentle attitude suddenly shifted as her smile stretched from ear to ear with razor-sharp teeth. Her normally dull red eyes, became more piercing as they became more of a fire engine red while the pupils of her eyes became thinner. Scarlet's voice became a bit rougher and scratchier than it was just a little while ago with Caleb.
So tell me, young one, how were you able to notice what I was right from the start? Hm?

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Streaker 200

User Image
Her blue icy eyes looked to the door as she sat up. Her mind wandered. She got up and slowly made her way back to the bar. Looking around she noticed more people. "Ha, getting good business finally." She sat on a stool and began to sip a glass of water. She smiled the whole time.

Versatile Healer

Caleb walked down from his room. He had been feeling a little tired lately so he decided to take a nap. When he got down, he saw the wolf priestess. "Oh, hello again miss Kasa. Have you been using the room I let you borrow? If you want, you could claim it...."

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Streaker 200

User Image
Kasa looked to Caleb, and nodded. "I just went up and laid down for a bit to let the booze settle. Thank you Caleb, I appreciate the hospitality!" She smiled warmly at him, he tail wagging lazily.

Versatile Healer

"Well. if you want to claim the room, then I need you to return to me the key." He went back to the bar table. "Need something to sober up, or do you want another good one?" There were a lot of things Caleb wanted to ask about. Business first though before anything else can be done.

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Streaker 200

User Image
She held out the key to him, a quizzical look on her face. "Just give me some rum and coke. I'm not drunk enough." She giggled. "There looks to be more that you wanna ask, would you like to walk outside and talk?" Her ears perked up, and her tail raised. It waved side to side excitedly, as she waited for his reply.

Versatile Healer

Caleb shrugged. I guess no harm going outside then. He walked towards her and nodded, motioning towards the door. "Well then, I guess I can spare some time. Sure, there's things I'd like to ask."

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Night's stare didn't falter but instead grew stronger and a smirk formed on her face, "I could smell a shapeshifter from a mile away" she chuckled placing her hands behind her head to support it, "At least I hope so, my mother was a shapeshifter, she was fairly good at it too" A dark blue wind wooshed the windows open and snowflakes trickled in forming swirls about the tavern before melting away with a hiss, "Don't ever be too quick to judge someone, I know all to well the kind of tricks a shapeshifter can conjure......... never the less I too mustn't judge you" The winds died down and Night's eyes turned back to normal the windows closing shut gently back in place, "The name is Nightmare Frosthaven but most call me Night, pleased to meet your acquaintance" she smiled, revealing that passed her shy demeiner was a very proud young lady.

Versatile Healer

Caleb spotted Night. Upon seeing her, he was reminded of something. "Umm, miss Kasa? I'll take your offer later. Right now, I have some business to attend." He walked towards night, his golden fox ears twitching.
"Well then miss Night. I'd be glad to have you as an entertainer...but I think you might benefit from this." He placed his hand out. In his outstretched hand was a hairband with cat ears, the same color as her hair. "This is a focusing band; it helps focus the magical energy you have so it won't strain you too much. If you don't like it...I could always make it have bunny or fox ears...."

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Streaker 200

User Image
She nodded, drinking her drink. She knew Caleb had work to attend to, so as she sat, she chanted. Her body glowed with a barrier, her ears back. Practicing her magic was crucial. Her beads began to glow as she focused her strength. She stopped for a moment, drinking her drink again.

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Night turned to Caleb and smiled, it was warm and gentle. "Thank you, I would be honoured to take this, though I'm curious, if I put this on will it turn me to the animal the ears belong to?" She glanced at the artifact curiously a bright blue glim in her eyes.

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Curiosity getting the best of her she gingerly took the headbaned out of his hand and placed it a top her head. With a light ping a blue swirl of mist sprinkled with shards of ice and shining bubbles swirled around her. Two tiny white cat ears grew on her head replacing the ones at each side of her face. They twitched as a thin white tail appeared behind her whipping back and forth in content. She gasped aloud, covering her mouth with her hands to discover two sharp fangs in place. Her pupils turned to slights and her ears perked up. She giggled at the sight of these new gifts, memories of her dear mother filling her heart with giddy joy. She hopped over nimbly to Kasa crouching on the stool, "Look Kasa! I have ears" she chuckled delightfully swishing her tail behind her.

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Streaker 200

User Image
Kasa laughed, and rubbed the new kitties ears. "How do they feel?" She turned in her seat to look over at the girl named Night. The ears on kasa's head twitched forward, and her tail wagged easy at the sight of a newly founded furry friend.

Versatile Healer

Caleb scratched his ear. My, I didn't really design that to make her appear like that. I guess it's the affinity with her magic I guess. He watched Night move about in delight. Well, I guess I now have an entertainer. "Now then miss Kasa. I am ready."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff