Welcome to Gaia! ::

YAY!! IT'S ALIIIVE IT'S BACK.... It's the newbie bar!

OMG NOOO WAY!! 0.25633802816901 25.6% [ 91 ]
^3^ freaking awesomness! 0.27887323943662 27.9% [ 99 ]
....... pollwhore 0.17746478873239 17.7% [ 63 ]
it's okay o.o 0.033802816901408 3.4% [ 12 ]
o_o???? wtf? what's this? 0.25352112676056 25.4% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 355 ]

He gave her a playful grin even though in truth without control of his tongue it probably looked pretty goofy.

Beloved Gekko

She lets go and smiles before ruffling your hair. "So anything new going on with you?"
"Well let me think.." He paused placing an index finger on his chin thoughtfully. "I'm working on some pretty interesting stuff, but it has no real good application yet so it's kind of a dead end."

Beloved Gekko

"Maybe I can help." She says with a smile.
"It's more in the way it works that makes it really only a weapon and contrary to popular belief not every demon is obsessed with new power." He nodded grinning slightly.

Beloved Gekko

"Is that so? Thank you for correcting me on my thinking." She says jokingly.
He lurched forward and tickled her sides. "I know youuuu don't think that I'm a scary powerful monster."

Beloved Gekko

She laughs and retaliates, trying to tickle your sides. "Your right I don't think you are very scary or a monster, but you could be powerful."
"That could be true, but power isn't good for much if it can't be shared to help people." He said thinking it over inside his head. "I'd rather be weak and here than powerful and having never gone here."

Beloved Gekko

She looks at you. "That is a really good point." Kisses your cheek.
Smiling he looked into her eyes. "I think that's enough gibbering from me about helping everyone, how have you been?" He asked sinking into the couch exhausted.

Beloved Gekko

"Just my boring ol self." She says with a small sigh. "Just wondering in and out of places mostly."
Reaching over Siei tousled her hair gently. "The last word that comes to my mind when I think of you is boring," He said smiling as he played with her hair.

Beloved Gekko

She smiles softly. "You will eventually see how boring I am." Sticks her tongue out playfully.
"I challenge you to bore me," He continued poking her nose. "I think you're worrying about something that could never happen deary."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff