Welcome to Gaia! ::

YAY!! IT'S ALIIIVE IT'S BACK.... It's the newbie bar!

OMG NOOO WAY!! 0.25633802816901 25.6% [ 91 ]
^3^ freaking awesomness! 0.27887323943662 27.9% [ 99 ]
....... pollwhore 0.17746478873239 17.7% [ 63 ]
it's okay o.o 0.033802816901408 3.4% [ 12 ]
o_o???? wtf? what's this? 0.25352112676056 25.4% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 355 ]

lol. im getting sum soes friday! 3nodding
Quote:
*blushes a bit* I practice, but it's mainly just instinct lol. *takes the drink* thank you much though.
*smiles* you welcome
KageBushin
*has run out of things to say and is to flabbergasted just sits thinking*
(kages thought) "Oh man. now what do I do? Okay okay stay col, this isn't anything big... no... you just are a t a bar surrounded by girls... just don't say anything stupid and nothing bad will happen.
*he lets out a breath* So I finally got some shoes today *He quickly smacks himself in the forehead*
*kisses your cheek* come on, join in the conversations. dont be shy.
Quote:
lol. im getting sum soes friday!
*looks down* redface i need shoes to
sad i g2g. ill talk 2 yall later though smile
XxfallingdownwardsxX
lol. im getting sum soes friday! 3nodding

I had you, It felt wierd walking around in bare feet. i think they work thouhg *looks at shes, taps them a few times on the ground to make sure they're on* I'm trying to picture you with shoes and I think it looks nice on you. Though I have no idead whihc ones sweatdrop
Quote:
i g2g. ill talk 2 yall later though
hihi baiiii *waves*
*puts hand behind head* I umm don't really know what to talk about. I just started. I was gonna join a rp since it's my forte but they all are....well really far ahead and I don't want to ruin storyline.
KageBushin
*puts hand behind head* I umm don't really know what to talk about. I just started. I was gonna join a rp since it's my forte but they all are....well really far ahead and I don't want to ruin storyline.
what kinda music do you like?
what about..... uhmmm what are you gonna do in this weekend 3nodding
Well I listen to most of anything really. Japanesse soundtracks, a little bit of country, little bit of rock/roll, classical, I even wrote a song once.
This weekend I get to work....yay.
country kinda annoys me. im more of a hard core rocker.
Some bugs me but I like the sound of a acoustic guitar now and then. the song I mentioned earlier goes well with one.
Quote:
This weekend I get to work....yay.
auch

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out