Welcome to Gaia! ::

YAY!! IT'S ALIIIVE IT'S BACK.... It's the newbie bar!

OMG NOOO WAY!! 0.25842696629213 25.8% [ 92 ]
^3^ freaking awesomness! 0.27808988764045 27.8% [ 99 ]
....... pollwhore 0.17696629213483 17.7% [ 63 ]
it's okay o.o 0.033707865168539 3.4% [ 12 ]
o_o???? wtf? what's this? 0.25280898876404 25.3% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 356 ]

*is shocked at being noticed lol* Umm maybe just a small glass of milk or something. if that's okay. HeHe lol i'm just very happy today sweatdrop
Hehe
Here you go *hands the glass of milk whee
Ayame88
Quote:

Yep, Awesome idea, I really like this placve already and I'am not a noob, But yeah alotta places have been shut down before.

I hope you get this idea pinned and such its an awesome alternative to the busy places.

THANK YOU 4laugh i really hope that this bar get's to be shut down crying then i would be so saad but anyway would you like anything to drink whee

Nah I'am basically just here to tell you about that and to leave. Thanks a ton though I'll take a can to go. biggrin
hi hi!! whee im not a newb but hi hi!!!
Quote:
kage, i love ur siggy!!!!
heHe thank you!!! 4laugh and welcome!! *gives a big hug!!*
lalalala, hi how r we today?? biggrin
Thank you *takes it* umm, what's the damage? *starts reaching into his pocket* As for us, I'm fine. and how r u?
Quote:
Nah I'am basically just here to tell you about that and to leave. Thanks a ton though I'll take a can to go.
Sure be right up....... here you go 4laugh
*quickly pays for kage's drink* biggrin
KageBushin
Thank you *takes it* umm, what's the damage? *starts reaching into his pocket* As for us, I'm fine. and how r u?

*sits next to you* hi!
Quote:
hi hi!! im not a newb but hi hi!!!
Hiiiiiiii 4laugh that doesn't matter everyone is welcome here at my bar whee hihi so would you like to order anything??
Umm *is surprised* thank you miss. That was really generous of you. *bows slightly, looks over and is now surrounded by two very cute avatars* umm Hi. ^_^()
FRAN, love ur collar, lol
XxfallingdownwardsxX
FRAN, love ur collar, lol

thanks! i love yours too! lol
Quote:
Umm *is surprised* thank you miss. That was really generous of you. *bows slightly*

no problem *gives a biggggggggggggggg hug* 4laugh Hihihi it's my treat no need to pay smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff