Welcome to Gaia! ::

YAY!! IT'S ALIIIVE IT'S BACK.... It's the newbie bar!

OMG NOOO WAY!! 0.25842696629213 25.8% [ 92 ]
^3^ freaking awesomness! 0.27808988764045 27.8% [ 99 ]
....... pollwhore 0.17696629213483 17.7% [ 63 ]
it's okay o.o 0.033707865168539 3.4% [ 12 ]
o_o???? wtf? what's this? 0.25280898876404 25.3% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 356 ]

*^_^*THE NEWBIE BAR*^_^*

User Image Welcome *bows* 4laugh User Image

ATTENTION: The newbie art shop has been moved.

User Image

drawed by e m o u s e ^0^ thx girl

this is a bar for newbie's (but non newbies are welcome 3nodding ) sweatdrop and this is the place were you can make some new friends whee and ofcurse the more you write the more money you get whee and well if you have any questions about anything please ask my staff and they will gladly help you out xd
and we do avi art's to x3 for more details just roll down whee

so welcome and i hope that you have fun whee

User Image
Quote:

owner:MEEeeeeee My names is Ayame *bows* please call me Ame-chan *smiles* and here is my staff ^^

My staff:

cook: meeeeeeee&
Melanchor&
Icis-Tiger&

Waiter & waitress:
KageBushin
Ces_Lupine
tohottforu
Fox Gurl Nashira
Iceangel4ps1
Inu_Hime
narumi mayusaki
meee ayameeeeee whee

Bartender:
e m o u s e
love_monkey1
Kirei_Yumemiru_Hito
Slash Himura

HeHe
the irritating thing in the bar:
my Brother stressed Rikimaru93

Bouncer:
baka the angel of hope
I n u
Icis_tiger
Inu_Hime

and ofcurse our DJ's:

the hyper women Icis_Tiger don't give the women to much pepsi whee
singer:
menaiah kayga

And This is how the bar looks like x3
User Image

Quote:
RULES!!:

User Image

1.no killing unless you hae asked the person for persmissioon, if this rule is broken than you shall be banned permenatly

2.fighting is okay to a certain point and that goes for magic too and well if you you really want to fight O___O then go outside ԟӠor you will be kicked out and banned from the bar for 6 months

3.no smoking and chainletters no banning more a warning, but if you haven't obeyed the warning it's out! and i will ban you for a 2 weeks.

4.Please don't say nasty things and act mature and have fun damnit, don't tease others, or make them look bad. Stop acting suptid and act mature and rational!, and don't make up 2 personality's i hate that! o_Ô.. eks: act cruel and stupid and when someone else is there you act nice don't! >w<.

5.Please if you guys are having a romantic dinner here or something else
please leave it 13pg 3nodding small children are around and if your going further then PM! scream This will ban you for a week, if this rule is broken, and no sexual closy closy o_Ô do it and out!! and stop hanging on other people if they don't like it!

6.And NO GODMOODING!! Permantly banning

7.AND STOP!! making new characters if i ban you, respect the rules! if not one month more on the banning!!

KIDS ALLOWED sweatdrop

banner:
thank you e-mouse!!!!!
Quote:
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5849604&page=1][img]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f291/DommedAngel/Drawings/newbarBANNER2.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

oh well just enjoy and have fun smile '

Ban list:
nevermindme_777 nr 4
~RoxyBabe101~ nr 4 permantly banning
[k u r o]-----[f r o s t] (same person) nr 4

if you want to be unbanned then you have to wait til you time is done and come again. If you want to lowers you banishment, then show me that you have changed

AND YO PEOPLE VISIT THIS BAR ^^ it's also a cool place
Hammantha house: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=10935711#571581628

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragonlairs bar and grill *bows* please visit them to
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14452127&page=1

uh uh uh and this place too XD heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hi, I'm new.
Awesome Idea just get it comfirmed by a MOD, because alotta bars have been shut down because it wasn't necessary. sad

I hope you get confirmation. smile
Another great idea. It's always nice to have an alternative to the bigger places
Quote:
Hi, I'm new.

Hi and welcome would you like something to drink?
so how are you doing??? biggrin
*walks in* umm hello everybody. *looks around and feeling akward takes a seat*
Quote:
Awesome Idea just get it comfirmed by a MOD, because alotta bars have been shut down because it wasn't necessary.

I hope you get confirmation.

Hehe thank you whee and i really hope that it don't get shut down.. this idea just popped into me head whee
Ayame88
Quote:
Awesome Idea just get it comfirmed by a MOD, because alotta bars have been shut down because it wasn't necessary.

I hope you get confirmation.

Hehe thank you whee and i really hope that it don't get shut down.. this idea just popped into me head whee

Yep, Awesome idea, I really like this placve already and I'am not a noob, But yeah alotta places have been shut down before. sad

I hope you get this idea pinned and such its an awesome alternative to the busy places. biggrin
Quote:
*walks in* umm hello everybody. *looks around and feeling akward takes a seat*
Quote:

HeHe hi and welcom *smiles*
What would you like to drink whee
Your just cute 4laugh
*is shocked at being noticed lol* Umm maybe just a small glass of milk or something. if that's okay.
hi all!!!!
kage, i love ur siggy!!!! eek
Quote:

Yep, Awesome idea, I really like this placve already and I'am not a noob, But yeah alotta places have been shut down before.

I hope you get this idea pinned and such its an awesome alternative to the busy places.

THANK YOU 4laugh i really hope that this bar get's to be shut down crying then i would be so saad but anyway would you like anything to drink whee
eek wow that's a heck of a reaction... umm... thank you muchs ^_^() <(that's my version of the teardrop head)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff