Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should our first big bad be?

Professor Brian the Brain 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Angry Mountain Spirit 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Attractive Barbarian 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
Evil Mage 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 648 649 650 > >> >>> »|

joe looked around inspecting the bar."wow this should be fun"he said pulling out a rag and started whiping the bar down.

3,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
Rachel sipped some coke.
SilverWingsStar
*walks in and looks around*
"Hey! Welcome to the Mountainside Bar and Inn! If you would like service, talk to my man Joe over there." Ally pointed to the bar, where Joe was.

3,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
Ally 2.0
joe(00)cool
"ok"he said sighing slightly as he went behind the bar."oi i wander how long i slept"he said softly as he rubed his eyes.
A few moments later, a thought disturbed Ally's mind. "Hey Joe, what were you dreaming about?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.
Rachel laughed and coke came out her nose.
~R.a.c.h.e.l.~
Ally 2.0
joe(00)cool
"ok"he said sighing slightly as he went behind the bar."oi i wander how long i slept"he said softly as he rubed his eyes.
A few moments later, a thought disturbed Ally's mind. "Hey Joe, what were you dreaming about?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.
Ally dropped her pen and glared at Rachel. "Oh for Pete's sake, why do you blast that crap all over the floor? Geez..." She said sternly.

3,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
Ally 2.0
~R.a.c.h.e.l.~
Ally 2.0
joe(00)cool
Ally dropped her pen and glared at Rachel. "Oh for Pete's sake, why do you blast that crap all over the floor? Geez..." She said sternly.
"Whooh,its always a weird expeirence.You should try it sometime."

8,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Ally 2.0
SilverWingsStar
"Hey! Welcome to the Mountainside Bar and Inn! If you would like service, talk to my man Joe over there." Ally pointed to the bar, where Joe was.
i see but i was just looking around. Nce place^_^
he raised an eye brow at them for a momment."uh why do you ask ally"he said as he continued to whipe the bar down.
~R.a.c.h.e.l.~
Ally 2.0
~R.a.c.h.e.l.~
Ally 2.0
joe(00)cool
"Whooh,its always a weird expeirence.You should try it sometime."
Ally shook her head at Rachel and returned to her paperwork.
SilverWingsStar
Ally 2.0
SilverWingsStar
"Why thank you dear, my friend Rachel had the idea....but you might not want to go over there for now....eww." She said to the customer.
joe(00)cool
he raised an eye brow at them for a momment."uh why do you ask ally"he said as he continued to whipe the bar down.
"You looked as if you were enjoying yourself..... sweatdrop okay, let's drop the subject." Ally said not even looking at Joe, as she was filling out several papers to the landlord.

8,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Ally 2.0
SilverWingsStar
Ally 2.0
SilverWingsStar
"Why thank you dear, my friend Rachel had the idea....but you might not want to go over there for now....eww." She said to the customer.
huh?
"uh ok"he said still whiping the bar down.oi why do i always feel two steps behindhe thought as he looked up at every one.

3,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
SilverWingsStar
Ally 2.0
SilverWingsStar
Ally 2.0
SilverWingsStar
huh?
"Hey,I'm Rachel."
Ally 2.0
joe(00)cool
"You looked as if you were enjoying yourself..... sweatdrop okay, let's drop the subject." Ally said not even looking at Joe, as she was filling out several papers to the landlord.
Rachel pushed the coke away from her and laughed some more.

8,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
joe(00)cool
"uh ok"he said still whiping the bar down.oi why do i always feel two steps behindhe thought as he looked up at every one.
i do too *sigh*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces