Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

● ● ● -------Welcome to the Moonlighters Cafe and Inn

A place for all species to rest and have a drink or two.

My name's Nubby, and I'm the manager here.
I just have a few rules about the game and my cafe/inn:

Cafe/Inn rules

-no fights! It's not a freaking bar!
-please don't break anything or you will feel my wrath.
-No verbally abusing someone. Anyone who acts like a complete
a**** and is irritating the customers will get the boot.
-No godmodding! It annoys the s*** out of me.

If you can follow those simple rules, I won't have a problem with you. And trust me, you don't want me to have a problem with you.

Have fun!
Nubby flipped the sign to "open" and sighed. This is the 3rd time I've moved my cafe! Maybe I'll have a little better luck here. she thought

(murder(s) havent occured yet)
Cam leaped through the window with a huge smile on his face. "YAY!!! It's FINALLY open!!!!" blaugh xd

Lonely Phantom

she walked into the cafe "hey nubby"she smiled under her mask her wolf by her side
Cam snickered, and started dancing on a table.

((Hey Nubby, I'll pay 1k to the first person to figure it out. God directed me to a smart investment, and now I have a lot of extra Gold.))
Hi! Heh, sorry it took so long to get this open!
Camtech075
Cam snickered, and started dancing on a table.

((Hey Nubby, I'll pay 1k to the first person to figure it out. God directed me to a smart investment, and now I have a lot of extra Gold.))
((sure!))

Well, someones happy...
((Hey nubby, why don't we stage multiple games to keep this place alive. Like, the first game is the murder mystery, the second is a series of notes leading to whtever, or stuff like that. This way, the place won't die after the event is over))

Lonely Phantom

her wolf padded over to cam and looked up at him "hello cam" i said as i sat down at a table
Camtech075
((Hey nubby, why don't we stage multiple games to keep this place alive. Like, the first game is the murder mystery, the second is a series of notes leading to whtever, or stuff like that. This way, the place won't die after the event is over))
((thats a good idea, i just couldn't think of anything to do after))
"I'm just in a good mood because a bunch of people at this armoury I work at ((Cam is a mechanic that makes energy weapons)) just made the place a lot more interesting. If you're wondering where that is, go here or see my sig."
((I'll think of something if you want me to.))

Lonely Phantom

her wolf looked at cam wanting to be pet "you might want to pet him or he'll get mad and that wont go over well" she sat at the table and pulled out two of her katnas, put them together and they turned into six soul collectors, they started to circle around her
Cam laughed and went to pet the wolf.
((Hee Hee, I'm trying with all my might to not reveal who it is surrepticiously...))
Camtech075
Cam laughed and went to pet the wolf.
((Hee Hee, I'm trying with all my might to not reveal who it is surrepticiously...))
*smacks forehead* Way to go.

Lonely Phantom

the wolf looked happy "a good day it is a good day" she sat at the table her soul collectors looked eager to kill but wouldnt attack unless i gave the signal

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff