Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever roleplayed or spoken with me?

Yes. 0.56603773584906 56.6% [ 30 ]
No. 0.13207547169811 13.2% [ 7 ]
Poll Whore. 0.056603773584906 5.7% [ 3 ]
Poll Pimp. 0.24528301886792 24.5% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[ I wish I had the time to post. Unfortunately, time on a computer here is more valuable than smokes; Which is saying something. ]

[ Amanda, I don't think you and I have roleplayed in the better part of two years. Just so you know, Chance turned forty last year. He's gettin' up there. Little old to be fighting nowadays. Looks like I'll have to think up a new character if I want to continue playing around on Gaia when I get back to the States. ]
How many days had it been since they had last come to a spot and rested?

The last few months on the road with Reece had been hell on his body and soul.... literally. Not because she was bad to be around, or that he was stuck with her... far from it. Instead it was because he was offering small pieces of his soul so that she could keep her sanity and she had no knowledge of it. He knew that if she ever found out that he was sacrificing what life he had left in order for her to live, she would kill him. But that was neither here nor there.

As they approached the building hand in hand, his fingers brushing softly against her flesh, his mind pondered on whether or not he should continue this journey. I mean they had made no progress in finding a way to cure her of this curse that plagued her. He often wondered if it was at all possible as he continued to keep secret that the only reason she hadn't suffered an episode was because of the deal he had made a while back with same man who had given him the candle in order for her to sleep. The deal was simple, every time that he was intimate with Reece, she would receive a minute piece of his soul that would be sacrificed to the demon in order for her to be spared.

Shall we stop for the night?

His baritone voice ringing through the night air as he brushed his frame against hers, his nose nuzzling against the flesh of her cheek.

His words brought Reece back to the present. Something about long walks made the mind wander. She’d been drifting off into the bliss of her own thoughts, a luxury she’d been afforded the past couple of months without interruption. There were doubts that the eerie candle she had to keep by her bedside to ward off her stealthy intruder would work, however, she’d been sleeping quite peacefully for some time now and was beginning to wonder if their journey was ever warranted.

The feeling of being pursued had long left her, that urgent sensation tinged with adrenaline was a distant memory. She almost felt as if they were just being them, wandering parts of the world they hadn’t just for the heck of it.

“I don’t see why not”

she replied, her words spilling softly from slightly chapped but full, luscious lips. It was quite hot outside. Not the oppressing heat of summer, something milder, but hot nonetheless. Eyeing him she spied a hint of weariness in his expression and was happy that her automatic answer was what it was.

She could continue her walk with her hand in his for a few more miles lost in her thoughts and the sights and sounds of pure nature but alas she was a bit thirsty. Dwelling in the skin on skin contact she instinctively nuzzled back before pulling away from him. Sliding off the backpack she carried she began rummaging in it wondering where her elusive water bottle was hiding.
He waited patiently while she rummaged through her bag until she found her water bottle, his eyes watching her intently, almost predatory as his muscles flexed.....

Once she retrieved the desired object, just before she could remove the top from bottle, he would deftly move in and snatch it from her grasp. No he wasn't trying to be cruel to her, merely a small test before they rested. He had proceeded to test her in some one every day until he was certain that she had the ability to push down pact. Some days she showed flashes of brilliance, pushing him with relative ease, others... well not so much. She was powerful, he would give her that, but control was her major problem given that the source of power. Knowing that there was a good chance out of pure reaction that she would jump up and try to snatch the bottle back, he would turn his body sideways while placing his free left hand against her stomach, the other hand holding the bottle of his arms length.

He would give her a look that pretty much said that she knew what he wanted her to do, the alpha male in his coming out as he narrowed his eyes at her. Even as he awaited her reaction, his own powered swirled and gathered within his body, prepping himself for the onslaught of what he hoped to be gentle pushes..... but knowing her it could go either way.

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

{Damn, I been gone for about a week or so and people popping up out of the woodwork?.. Damn I need to get my a** into gear.}

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kizu Pantera
{Damn, I been gone for about a week or so and people popping up out of the woodwork?.. Damn I need to get my a** into gear.}

OoC:

After gutting Leo's powers, I'm about finished with my new desktop. Stuck posting off my phone, and missing all the action.

I'd help rebuild the Sonata back up. Maybe bring Croix back once he's no longer such a power house.

ninja

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Leonardo -S- Virunas
Kizu Pantera

OoC:

After gutting Leo's powers, I'm about finished with my new desktop. Stuck posting off my phone, and missing all the action.

I'd help rebuild the Sonata back up. Maybe bring Croix back once he's no longer such a power house.

ninja

OOC:

But the problem remains. I rarely have time to get online nowadays. I'm still in the Marine Corps, and I'm I'm doing the work up for our next deployment.
User Image

● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●

Sassy Silante

It had been too long since she last visited Gaia. Too long indeed. There was at least one thing still familiar. This bar, the blood fountain, and the mouth breathers. Such things that wouldn't sound nice to a commoner, but she needed something familiar. She strolled in like a shadow on the wall, making her way to the nearest bar stool in search for a drink. Nothing special. Anything to take the edge off. Something to warm her frozen figure from the frigid winds blowing violently.

Waiting patiently, she took a good look at the stage. Reminiscing. Thinking back on rock solos blaring til your ear drums exploded. "Ah, the days" she spoke softly to herself as her fingers played with a nearby coaster.

Taking a gaze over their liquor collection, she finally decided on something. Something delicious in fact. Desorono on the rocks mixed with coke. She cooed at the thought of the smooth liquor slipping down her throat... As minutes passed she couldn't help but grow in impatient. Pulling a far away ash tray closer seemed to be a good way to pass the time. She slipped the long, slim cancer stick from her pocket and brought it to her lips. Next was the fire to ignite her slow, impending death. She took her first inhale, then sighed in relief as a stream of smoke flowed past her teeth. "Delicious."

● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

[ Bah, Okinawa is too humid. Dry heat I can deal with, but 80%+ humidity every day? Garbage. ]
Welcome to my world Chance. Humidity seldom drops below 70%. Moscow even worse.

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

[ Holy crap. And I thought I didn't come on often. Where the hell have you been the past... Five years? ]

Fashionable Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(Damn, s**t was real >__< edited )

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

[ Shogun: It would appear not.

Do I know you? ]

Fashionable Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(Tis Krae my old chap. forgot i had this account. -thumbs up- )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff