Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever roleplayed or spoken with me?

Yes. 0.56603773584906 56.6% [ 30 ]
No. 0.13207547169811 13.2% [ 7 ]
Poll Whore. 0.056603773584906 5.7% [ 3 ]
Poll Pimp. 0.24528301886792 24.5% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]

The doll like girl wandered in, her small feet pattering on the ground as she cautiously entered. Long, inky hair, fell down around her, framing her delicate features and emphasizing her large, scarlet eyes. They peered out at the establishment with curiosity before she quietly sidled over to a chair to sit down on. Her small feet sung gently from where they barely grazed the floor as she took in her surroundings
.: Post Pending... :.
Just thought I'd let you guys know that I'm currently in my LAST semester before I get my BA! I'm so excited!

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[ Hey guys, sorry for the absence, but I'm currently deployed, have been since September. I'll be back sometime mid May. Hope everyone is still having fun. I see that the Moonlight has been dead since I left; I hope that those who love this place keep it alive while I'm gone. Ta-ta for now. ]

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[ Well, looks like everyone I used to know doesn't come on much. Man, Only twenty-four [24] and I'm feeling old. And holy crap, I've been on this website with this account for ten [10] years now! Way to reminisce. Well, I hope someone here takes interest while I'm on deployment. Wish I could come on more often. ]

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
[Chance]
[ Well, looks like everyone I used to know doesn't come on much. Man, Only twenty-four [24] and I'm feeling old. And holy crap, I've been on this website with this account for ten [10] years now! Way to reminisce. Well, I hope someone here takes interest while I'm on deployment. Wish I could come on more often. ]

emotion_brofist

Familiar Explorer

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
[Chance]

ninja
*goes back to lurking*
[Chance]

emotion_brofist

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[ Wow. Leo and Croix? I say again Wow. I am stunned. I haven't seen either of you two in at least a full year. ]

[ Sahju: Ron? Or am I thinking of the wrong person? ]

Familiar Explorer

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
[Chance]
[ Wow. Leo and Croix? I say again Wow. I am stunned. I haven't seen either of you two in at least a full year. ]

[No, that is correct. How's it been? I just finished my degrees and plan on joining the military.]

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[ Ron: Wow! How's it going buddy! I haven't seen you in like, six years! How ya been? I'm in the Marine Corps, Infantry. My four year mark is this March. I signed for six. I'm on deployment till May time frame. I digress, how ya been?! ]

Familiar Explorer

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
[Well, good actually. I finally got my associates (all 4 of them) and deciding whether I should join the Navy or the Air Force for a 4 year tour (or longer)... Which would you recommend?]

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
[Chance]

I'm the same person, bro. Lol

Good to hear you're holding up alright though. I'm just working a shitty 3rd shift job and totally revamping Leo, his thread, and all of Croix's profile so he's a good guy and not a powerhouse any more.

Good times. XD
[Heh, how nostalgic....]

Raider

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out