Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever roleplayed or spoken with me?

Yes. 0.56603773584906 56.6% [ 30 ]
No. 0.13207547169811 13.2% [ 7 ]
Poll Whore. 0.056603773584906 5.7% [ 3 ]
Poll Pimp. 0.24528301886792 24.5% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 2365 2366 2367 > >> >>> »|

Desirable Lunatic

4,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
stetson10
Raith91
GameGod
Raith91
GameGod
Raith91

RootBeer, bottled prefferably...
ok, um im not sure if i even carry soda here... ill go in the back and check... be right back okay?

alright...*sits by bar and shines pistol*
okay lucky for you my neice was in here earlier i got two root beers left here you are *hands him the rootbeer*

cool...do i know you from somewhere? *pulls paper out of pocket* yeah... there's $900,000 on your head...
*perks up at the prospect of a 900,000 reward his hand going into his jacket*

*Pulls out dual pistols* i dont think so
GameGod
Pandora Myst
GameGod
Pandora Myst
GameGod
Pandora Myst

Try and take my weapons and I will kill you where you stand* looks at him coldly* Thank you for the drink
Look, im not trying to be ruse, but. You must understand. in a place like this? a gun goes off everyone go off... you know what i mean?

*lifts one of her I eyebrows* my statement still stands...and I don't use guns...I prefer more....sharper weapons...only if someone poses a challenge or attacks me will I attack, are asking for a fight Mr. Bartender?
Mr. Bartender... I like that... However i have a shotgun under this bar and a pistol on as well as my rifle but a few feet away. you probably wont make it to me in time. however since this is my bar, and the damage of a resulting fight would be substantial, i will back down...this time, but remember i too am a bounty hunter...

impressive.....I on the other hand, have learned to deflect bullest with my scythe...and unless your bullets can penitrate pure Japanese steal, I think I'll be fine*smirks* thats why I find guns to be...how shall say....weak, only a weak man hides behind a gun, Mr. Bartender...
well i do have a tanto on my hip for just such an occasion, and a boot blade on my left foot.

*laughs* You might actully be a challenge! I have blades in both my shoes, at least five hidden in my clothes, my scyth of course and a poison darts and dart blower in my hair, I have ninja trowing star, throwing daggers and a steal wire for stragulation thats keeping my hair up. Not to mention all the weapons in my bag.....thats mouthful*smiles*

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Raith91
bartender, are you aware of the $900,000 on your head?

Hehe stressed why do people always have to bring up such things here.Look i dont want any troubler here and wait... let me see that... it says $9.000000 thats a decimal not a comma.
Komaru-chan
stetson10
Komaru-chan
* walks in slightly lost and grows incredibly uncomfortable when she notices the shady aura of the regulars.* um.. can I have a coke?
hey there, how are you doin'?

*sits back down* i'm alright. you come here often?
first time actually, but what brings a decent looking girl like you here? Buisness maybe?

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Raith91
stetson10
Raith91
GameGod
Raith91

okay lucky for you my neice was in here earlier i got two root beers left here you are *hands him the rootbeer*

cool...do i know you from somewhere? *pulls paper out of pocket* yeah... there's $900,000 on your head...

I dont want no trouble here got it!?

Desirable Lunatic

4,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
GameGod
Raith91
stetson10
Raith91
GameGod
Raith91

I dont want no trouble here got it!?

Hey dude, im protecting your life right now....
*finishes drink* hey bartender, what would you suggest?
GameGod
Raith91

Hehe stressed why do people always have to bring up such things here.Look i dont want any troubler here and wait... let me see that... it says $9.000000 thats a decimal not a comma.

boy, what did you do? Take candy from a baby...*laughs*
stetson10
Komaru-chan
stetson10
Komaru-chan
* walks in slightly lost and grows incredibly uncomfortable when she notices the shady aura of the regulars.* um.. can I have a coke?

first time actually, but what brings a decent looking girl like you here? Buisness maybe?

*shakes head* actually i was supposed to be meeting a friend of mine and got lost. but i'm having a good time.. creepy muderers aside.

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Pandora Myst
GameGod
Raith91

boy, what did you do? Take candy from a baby...*laughs*
actually i punched out a bartender.... hehehe
stetson10
Komaru-chan
stetson10
Komaru-chan

gee thanks*smiles coldly*
Raith91
stetson10
Raith91
GameGod
Raith91

*smiles nervousley and puts his hands in the air knowing there was no way out of that one* just lookin' out for my best interest friend, we're all hard up nowadays...

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Komaru-chan
*finishes drink* hey bartender, what would you suggest?
oh? suggest on what subject?

Desirable Lunatic

4,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
stetson10
Raith91
stetson10
Raith91
GameGod
Raith91

*smiles nervousley and puts his hands in the air knowing there was no way out of that one* just lookin' out for my best interest friend, we're all hard up nowadays...

hey, you look like someone who'd risk it for money eh? wanna hear my proposal?
Pandora Myst
stetson10
Komaru-chan
stetson10
Komaru-chan

gee thanks*smiles coldly*

i doubt he meant anything by it... *nervous smile*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas