Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
THE MISAKU MANSION

The rather handsome looking man moved the final chairs into place. The polished wooden counter glimmered as the immaculate building, seemingly from another world, stood defiantely against the horizon. Standing proud and tall much like the summoner of the Misaku Mansion

As darkness settles upon the land the lights that had been painstakingly installed finally lit up.
The Misaku Mansion, formerly home to the proprietor and his family in the Underworld. Now a perfect place to escape and relax... with the rose adorned furniture and the exquisite scenery. A truly remarkable building even though created from the very core of the earth itself.

~ENTRANCE~

Moving around the stables and into the building you would enter a large hallway. Shoe racks were built into one side and made out of brass. Clearly one was to remove their boots before they walked into the main building. On the other a simple water feature but there were towels and what appeared to be soap, to wash away the excess grime that would stain the cutlery and utensils.

After removing and washing you entered the building proper. It was near sparkling and it wouldn't be too surprised to see a young boy polishing a glass wearing little more then a pair of dark leather trousers in the final days of winter. He did not smile at you, just merely looked as he waited for you to finish inspecting the room.

The bar was made out of redwood. Something uncommon amongst the lowland forests but the mountains were abudant with them, the same went for the ornately carved furniture which had been padded with soft red cushioning. The fireplace was up against one side of the room whilst a stage was situated at the other end. It was big enough to hold a small band but not enough to have a meeting or such on. Then again the tables dotted about the establishment were wide enough to have said meetings or even play a game of chess or checkers.

The rooms upstairs were quite sizeable which would maybe have amazed one not used to such large rooms in a building, it was a mansion though after-all. All were fitted with double beds and had wardrobes. Fresh linen was set out everyday and were fitted with en suite bathrooms.

Upon walking into the bathroom one would notice two bathrobes set out. Clearly one for him and one for her. The perfect compliment to a good nights sleep and a warm shower. The Bathrobes were kept near the heaters which although it seemed odd worked incredibly well. It let off no gassy smell nor did it threaten to turn you into crispy peking duck. Typically the shower was seperate from the bath which was large enough to hold two incredibly playful lovers and the shower was equally as well designed for such a duo. In the corner was the toilet and the sink and one would have realised it was larger then one would have thought.

Each room had a first aid kit which was checked every week or so and everything seemed to be in order.

The boy however was a most curious person once you examined him closely. His small frame had scars and he seemed indifferent to the fact you were there until you approached or spoke to him that is. When and if you did, you would notice his incredibly bright blonde hair, a legacy from his mother whom had passed away a good sixteen years previous.

His blood red eyes watched you and somehow gave him an almost eerie appearance as it looked darker against his porcelain skin. Finally he would greet with a smile showing his array of human teeth and his slightly larger than normal fangs.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
Rules

I am God. So what i say goes
I can ban whomever i wish. Why? cos i'm god!
Pg-13 as states the gaia rules
Romance is okay but anything more. Get the F**K to Pm's >.<
Cussing is okay please don't go overboard though, I don't want to be banned and i'm sure you don't either.
You pretty much know the rest.
No "Oh look at me i'm so evil blah blah blah" BS please, seriously its an inn not your personal attention plaza
I can add more rules if any arises

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
WHO'S WHO?!!!

Here i have compiled a list of all the lovely people you may meet regularly at The Misaku Mansion.

User Image

Yusa Misaku : Head of The Misaku Household And Owner ~ The Masked Musketeer
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j283/RobertDudley2nd/Roleplay Characters/Demons/Godoffire-1.jpg

User Image

Ronove Misaku : Yusa's Son. Help's around the mansion. ~ The Masked Musketeer

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j283/RobertDudley2nd/Roleplay Characters/Demons/Demon-1.jpg

User Image

Graz'zt Misaku : Yusa's elder brother, Usually in the underworld. ~ The Masked Musketeer
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j283/RobertDudley2nd/Roleplay Characters/Demons/Grazzt.jpg

User Image

Alexa Misaku : Yusa & Graz'zt's sister. Aunt to Ronove. ~ Angelic Emmy

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j283/RobertDudley2nd/Roleplay Characters/Demons/Alexabeforeshewentblind-1.jpg

User Image

Selena Misaku : Alexa's Daughter. Cousin to Ronove ~ Angelic Emmy
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j283/RobertDudley2nd/Roleplay Characters/Demons/nurse-1.jpg

Aimi Misaku : Yusa's daughter. Ronove's half-sister ~ Aya KiryuuUser Image

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
POSTING STYLE:

Okay Okay, i'm not saying your roleplaying is rubbish nor do you need to use this exact one. If you have your own style then please use it. I just prefer to have a type of style other than words because then if just becomes a block.

If you don't have a posting style then can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE use this code to make one. You can use it forever if you wish, personalise it however you want.

[b][imgleft]Please Insert Image Here: I have used Left as a start but you can put it anywhere you want [/imgleft][align=center] [color=INSERT COLOR] INSERT NAME [/color] [/align]

[align=left][color=INSERT COLOR]

INSERT QUOTE
[/color][/align]
[align= LEFT CENTER OR RIGHT]

INSERT POST HERE

[/align]
[align=right][color=INSERT COLOR]

INSERT SECOND QUOTE

[/color][/align][/b]

See my posts for an idea how it can look

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

So Tell Me Now
If This Ain't Love Then how Do We Get Out
Because I Don't Know...

Ronove Misaku idly polished glasses behind the bar. He was still uneasy with his surroundings. Being half-breed the male knew very little of the underworld. In fact he didn't know a whole lot about the Misaku Clan either. Other than his immediate family he didn't know anyone else. He had heard his father and uncle talking about various other members of the clan, though they sounded to be far and wide through the underworld.

When he was a child Yusa had told the boy stories about great wars which had split the clan up into various parts of the world. It all sounded a little self-righteous to Ronove and yet somehow plausible at the same time. War did break out, and that's why father had taught him how to use a blade and his iron claws. "I guess i'd better open up..." He muttered before the golden haired boy strolled towards the door. His teenage body was unmarked by scars or tattoo's but had a similar build to that of his father. Unlocking the door, the boy walked bare-foot towards the shoe rack and adjusted his own pair before continuing to tidy up before any customers arrived.

That's when she said I don't hate you boy
I just want to save you while there's still something left to save
That's when I told her I love you girl
But I'm not the answer for the questions that you still have
User Image
Cherimoya Willows

If only, if only, the woodpecker sighs,
The bark on the tree was as soft as the skies.

Stepping from beneath a willow tree or so it seemed she was actually stepping out of the tree. carefully she tucked her wings against her back and headed up to the building infront. she paused and touched the door feeling the energy from the wood inside. she stepped inside carefull to remove her small chocolate brown slippers and they turned two leaves and she tucked then into the cluster of leaves that seemed to be holding up her long brown hair.

Moving over to the washing station she washed her face and hands and looked around. " so much energy in the woodworks." she said softly and smiled

The wolf waits below, hungry and lonely,
And cries to the moon, if only, if only.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

So Tell Me Now
Because I Don't Know...

Ronove turned from his cleaning when he heard a voice. Silently cursing himself for not noticing the person sooner, the half-demon stood looking at a female, what he could only assume, fae. Clearing his throat the male spoke up. "It is the magic, this type of tree grows only in fathers homeland. They say the sins of mankind are hung on its branches. I'm not too sure about that, father can exaggerate..." He ftrailed off before following her movements. The water splashing against her skin and wondered just what it was like when cool. "Is there anything I can get you miss...?" He asked with a light tilt of his head.

User Image
Cherimoya Willows

" it does have a darkness deep with in the wood." she said softly as she walked into the main room. " would you happen to have any honeysuckle nectar?" she asked as she smiled at him. honey suckle nectar was a treat that she didnt get to often have. she smiled at him as she looked around the rest of the room. the hem of her dress dancing with an unseen wind. she was definetly fae though it was nearly impossible to figure out just how powerfull she was.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

So Tell Me Now
Because I Don't Know...

>> Sorry about the wait<<

Ronove didn't much care for power of the physical kind. He was a creature who loved art and knowledge, nor was it too uncommon to see him staring at his girlfriends physical assets from time to time. "Honeysuckle Nectar...?" He asked as though running through a stocklist through his head. "Why Yes... I believe so" He responded as he set about looking through the 'Sweet' section of the bar.

Finally emerging with a bottle of golden watery type stuff he poured it into a glass wondering just how one drank nectar when it was part of a plant. Then again so was hops and that made beer. Shrugging it off he set it down before the woman and smiled a little, rather hoping he hadn't missed anything.

His demonic heritage seemed non-existant as the rather handsome blonde boy set about fixing his shirt buttons, one having been in the wrong place

User Image
Raina Crystal Mitsuki

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams

Raina had just woken up from her sleep, she looked to her side and noticed it was empty. A slight smile comes to her lips as she got up, got dressed. Then walking down the stairs she stops and notices Ronove and smiles, she then walked to the bar and sat down and says softly "Mhm Morning..Ronove dear"

Let it wash away
My sanity

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

So Tell Me Now
Because I Don't Know...

The Half Demon gave a slight wave towards Raina although was unable to really move away from the customer without seeming rude. "Hey" He responded before giving the fae girl his attention once more

User Image
Cherimoya Willows

"thank you very much." she said and smiled at him, she though he was rather cute but when another girl came down from upstairs she realised they were together and squashed the idea of persuing him. she took a seat and took a sip of her honey suckle nectar and couldnt be more pleased. it had been along time she had enjoyed this nectar or nectar in general most of the time she had to spend her time in hiding.fae were often hunted and so she was often on the run.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

So Tell Me Now
Because I Don't Know...

"That's no problem." Ronove looked the female up and down as if still trying to work her out. "I'm Ronove" He finally introduced holding his hand out towards the female. His body radiated a soft heat, almost welcoming. It was hard not to get attracted to Ronove, his flesh emanated an alluring scent usually reserved for succubi or incubi. A trait Ronove had clearly picked up from Yusa's demonic side. However Ronove had also picked up his mothers mood swings as well.

User Image
Cherimoya Willows

"im cherimoya." she said and shook his hand and smiled at him. most demonic powers had no effect on her because she was fae. she just thought he was cute but she knew her boundaries. humming to herself as she sipped her nectar and wondered if anyone else would come around.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
♫ Y U S A ♫

Maybe you were always beyond my reach and my heart was playing safe
But was that love in your eye I saw or the reflection of mine?

"Cherimoya..." came a more confident voice from behind the fae. "Such a pretty name for a... delightful creature" The male emanated an unearthly heat and reeked of chaos both inside and outside. Yusa Misaku was a fire-born after-all a demon excelling in those very arts that was his birth-right. "Welcome to my home" He spoke allowing Ronove to go to his girlfriend Raina. "My name is Yusarius Misaku, but you can call me Yusa" he mused as he shooed Ronove from the bar and took his son's place.

I'll never really know for sure, you never really gave me time
Give me time, won't you give me that time!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff